X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks, For clarity as to my above post, my question is does anyone know why when at some pulse settings current increases with diode flyback looped back upon itself as in Rosemary's circuit as compared with other pulse settings that can actually reduce input?
    peace love light
    Ty
    Edit: Also, could this be a correlation to the Perpetia generator where a shorted coil increases speed of rotor or in the case of this circuit increases resonance or something else.
    Last edited by SkyWatcher; 08-06-2009, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harvey View Post

The question we are trying to answer is whether or not some of the photonic energy released in your circuit is derived from the release of structural tension in the inductive resistor itself at the expense of its integrity.
      You got more tangents than a tangerine there my friend LOL

Structural tension

Rock fractures can emit light, but this is too much.

Maybe the ceramic material in the wire-wound resistor is a neutrino collector and it releases vast amounts of heat energy when immersed in pulsed magnetic fields?

Comment

• Aaron:

> You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't realize every circuit will have it's own resonant frequency and harmonics of these frequencies. Therefore, asking such a thing DOES indicate, you have ZERO qualifications to even ask what you're asking because it is outside of your experience.

Permit me to get really real with you here for a moment. The statement above reflects your current knowledge and understanding of electronics circuits. How you can believe that you truly know what you are talking about, and then allege that I have zero qualifications literally amazes me.

I have qualified you and can understand why you say what you say and where you are coming from. Your choice of language when you describe this stuff tells me how much you know, and more importantly how much you don't know.

In the real world, when I posed the questions about how you arrived at the resonant frequences you stated that the question was "irrelevant" because every setup would have a different resonant frequency. Aaron, that is a laughable response. It's like asking a designer of a bridge what the resonant frequency of the bridge is and he or she dismisses the question. You are unable to qualify the alleged resonance for this circuit and battery system, it is just a vague concept in your mind.

I sure as hell don't know a lot about resonance relative to the real world where analog engineers design filters and phase-locked loops and car suspension systems and a myriad of other things. However, I have a decent understanding of the design issues that they deal with and how they arrive at solutions.

"Resonance" is about the study of the energy transfer functions of circuits with respect to frequency. Any circuit can be called a "filter" and understanding how that filter reacts in the frequency domain is done with mathematical modeling. There is what is called the "s-plane" where the horizontal axis represents real numbers corresponding to exponential excitation and the vertical axis represents imaginary numbers coresponding to frequency excitation. You can plot a filter's response on the s-plane and view it's poles and zeros. The poles are the resonance points and the zeros are points where the filter stops all energy transfer.

You can take a schematic of a circuit, punch in the complex variables that model it, and reduce this to an algebraic equation that allows you to solve for the poles and the zeros. This process allows you to go from operating in the time domain with differential and integral equations, to operating in the frequency domain using complex number modeling and algebraic equations.

Everything I just described above is way over your head and you haven't a clue what I am talking about. However, you sense the ring of truth in what I am saying.

In that context I will throw your prose right back at you: You have no idea what you're talking about. ... Therefore, asking such a thing DOES indicate, you have ZERO qualifications to even ask what you're asking because it is outside of your experience.

"Outside your experience" is about YOU Aaron, not me. I know what you DON'T KNOW from reading your postings, and it's a lot.

Every resonance mode has an explainable mechanism, and is based on some set of parameters. To pretend that you can just dismiss this as being "irrelevant" is simply ridiculous.

Every time you try to allege that I don't know what I am talking about you hurt yourself and make yourself look closed-minded and boorish. You should stop this and change your tack. It's time for you to look in the mirror and change your attitude.

MileHigh
        Last edited by MileHigh; 08-06-2009, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Oh well, thanks for switching back to 1. Gear and Fullthrottle.

Btw, the Range where i can keep my Coil into Resonance is some larger, its not a certain fixed Frequency.
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            The flatline is zero volts. Are you saying the DC reading of a positive voltage is a positive voltage of zero volts?
            Well, you made me go back and look again, but its pretty clear there Aaron.

Channel A 500 mV/div measured 0.063V (63mV).

On that graticule you have 100mV between dots. The 'flat line' (its a little noisey) is about half the space between dots, so hovering around 50mV.

So yes, the DC component of that signal is a 63mV push above zero between the spikes.

That's how I read it
            "Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

• Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
              Here is the question again:

A "YES the currents are the same" or "NO the currents differ" answer would be appreciated, as I don't think that is too much to ask.

Thanks,
              I think the better question would be "Is the sum of the currents in the current sensing resistor (referred to as a shunt here) for a polycyclic period the same as the sum of the currents in the battery for the exact same period?"

Answer, no.

The reason is that battery experiences a parasitic oscillation after the HEXFET has turned off that results in an asymmetric current flow where some energy is traded for voltage in the inductive collapse and resultant heating of the inductive resistor. (See my earlier post regarding the nonconservative field discussion at MIT) The current sensing resistor is isolated at that period (which corresponds with the flat-line in Aarons scope measurement).
              "Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                Hi folks, For clarity as to my above post, my question is does anyone know why when at some pulse settings current increases with diode flyback looped back upon itself as in Rosemary's circuit as compared with other pulse settings that can actually reduce input?
                peace love light
                Ty
                Edit: Also, could this be a correlation to the Perpetia generator where a shorted coil increases speed of rotor or in the case of this circuit increases resonance or something else.
                There are a few factors, but the two largest relate to the inductive reactance of the inductor and the recovery time of the diode.

Comment

• Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
                  You got more tangents than a tangerine there my friend LOL

Structural tension

Rock fractures can emit light, but this is too much.

Maybe the ceramic material in the wire-wound resistor is a neutrino collector and it releases vast amounts of heat energy when immersed in pulsed magnetic fields?

What do think Rosemary, is poynt starting to catch on?

Comment

• gains

Originally posted by MileHigh View Post
                    If the results of the test are under unity, then just about everything that the "classicists" stated was correct. The thread dies, people learned something and can move on to try other things. The "classicists" would say that any circuit that consists of passive components and powered semiconductor components can not achieve over unity by definition.
                    If you had any scientific sense to you whatsoever, you would mention the contrary. And if the gains are conclusive - what say you?
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• @poynt

Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
                      Here is the question again:

A "YES the currents are the same" or "NO the currents differ" answer would be appreciated, as I don't think that is too much to ask.

Thanks,

If you think they are the same, then post that.

1. If you think they are different - then post references that current from the battery is not what the shunt shows.

2. If it is different. Post what margin of difference it will be.

If you cannot provide 1 or 2, don't even ask the question if you can't back up the opposite.

If I say they are the same, then agree with it, period. Otherwise, post the answer to 1 and 2. If you don't do that, you're out of the thread, period.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Aaron:

> And if the gains are conclusive - what say you?

It's on record a few pages back. If the results are conclusive I will acknowledge that the effect is real.

MileHigh
                        Last edited by MileHigh; 08-06-2009, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                          If you think they are the same, then post that.

1. If you think they are different - then post references that current from the battery is not what the shunt shows.

2. If it is different. Post what margin of difference it will be.

If you cannot provide 1 or 2, don't even ask the question if you can't back up the opposite.

If I say they are the same, then agree with it, period. Otherwise, post the answer to 1 and 2. If you don't do that, you're out of the thread, period.
                          I take it that your answer is "YES, the currents are always the same" then? If so, then I agree, and not because I don't want to get thrown off this thread.

Harvey however thinks the two current are different. --> #1747 http://www.energeticforum.com/63738-post1747.html

I'm sure Harvey will think of something to fill in 1. and 2. above.

Comment

• Hi Harvey thanks for the reply, you said, "There are a few factors, but the two largest relate to the inductive reactance of the inductor and the recovery time of the diode."
                            Then if this is the case, why have these things not been discussed a little more since it seems a little important to this circuit.
                            peace love light
                            Tyson

Comment

• optimum trajectory of this thread

To everyone,

The Optimum Trajectory of this Thread is:

There are multiple replications that may come forward. I can only speak for myself. Reports will be posted and thoughtful criticism will appreciated. However, mindless rantings on irrelevant points that distract from the focal points will be simply deleted or ignored.

A builders thread will be started where only builders with at least photos of their replication attempt, can post. Known disruptive skeptics will have any posts deleted in that thread, even if they are constructive and acknowledging.

Any foot in the door, no matter how small, always leads to the inevitable need to pour energy down the drain to prevent the dissemination of propaganda that discourages people from doing the experiments.

This thread will remain as an archive and I may lock it to preserve it and it will always be searchable. The very first post will be edited to point out the builder thread as the shortest point from A to B as far as just replicating what works. People can choose to read thru the blood bath, lol, or focus only on the exact information necessary to manifest results.

August 20, 2009 - that is about 2 weeks from today - and counting...

p.s. If you are already building, please send me an email through the private message system (rigth click on my username on this select send email) - and I'll give you pre-access to the builder group. Please include a picture of your build first. Please only email if you have a picture attached.

Have a basic working circuit. It doesn't have to oscillate and it doesn't have to be in resonance with your timing tuning. Just show that you have an inductive resistor that is in series with the battery and mosfet. Use the IRFPG50 or other mosfet that can oscillate if that is too hard to find. You do NOT have to be able to oscillate it at this point.

And that you have a 555 circuit on it like in my schematic or something that has a wide range of frequency and on time. Hook it to batteries and run it. If it gets hot and the mosfet is switching, you have at least a great start. More to come...

Leave the diode out for the highest COP gain.
                              Last edited by Aaron; 08-06-2009, 05:38 AM.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Harvey View Post
                                I think the better question would be "Is the sum of the currents in the current sensing resistor (referred to as a shunt here) for a polycyclic period the same as the sum of the currents in the battery for the exact same period?"
                                That does not make sense for starters. The sum of the currents? Are you referring to + and - or Lewin's non-conservative field that does not apply to this circuit?

The only factors of the battery and shunt current that need be considered for this circuit is the magnitude and direction. Magnitude and direction pertain to when the MOSFET is ON, and magnitude only when the MOSFET is OFF--and obviously Ib=Is=0 when the MOSFET is OFF.

Answer, no.
                                Prove it.

The reason is that battery experiences a parasitic oscillation after the HEXFET has turned off
                                Prove it. How do you know that the battery does not also oscillate at the beginning of the ON pulse, if it oscillates at all? Please draw the electrical model for a SLA battery.

that results in an asymmetric current flow where some energy is traded for voltage in the inductive collapse and resultant heating of the inductive resistor.
                                Prove the asymmetric current. "Inductive collapse" of what, the battery inductive components (if they exist in any significant amount) or the inductive resistor?

The current sensing resistor is isolated at that period (which corresponds with the flat-line in Aarons scope measurement).
                                You keep forgetting that indeed the shunt is isolated during the OFF phase, so even IF the battery oscillated, where/how is the current path to the inductive resistor

Last edited by poynt99; 08-06-2009, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X