• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
    After a loooong Search, i finally found one Page
    Heart Defibulator else, i thought it must be Spain
    joit, it's a heart defibrillator...
    defibulator is a misspelling if it is in reference to a heart defibrillator.
    the only de fib ulator that i am aware of is an old hand held "lie detector".

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainScat View Post
      i offered you a challenge, step up.
      Read carefully:
      The simulator accounts for and processes the input parameters according to well-known and accepted laws of math and physics.
      And to spell it out for you since you can't seem to figure it out yourself; No the simulator does not account for any unknown EM properties that may exist in nature. If it did, they wouldn't be unknown then would they?

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainScat View Post
        joit, it's a heart defibrillator...
        defibulator is a misspelling if it is in reference to a heart defibrillator.
        the only de fib ulator that i am aware of is an old hand held "lie detector".
        Lmao.. for a Lie Detector, i would prefer too, to get it done at a Sim
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
          Read carefully:

And to spell it out for you since you can't seem to figure it out yourself; No the simulator does not account for any unknown EM properties that may exist in nature. If it did, they wouldn't be unknown then would they?

obviously yet, we are still missing your guarantee that EVERY POSSIBLE parameter is accounted for, as well as a list of said parameters.

that is the challenge to you, to provide a guarantee that your simulation software covers every base, since you can't seem to figure it out for yourself.

so where is your guarantee? and where is your list for peer review, inspection and approval?

Comment

• so to spell it out for you, since "the simulator does not account for any unknown EM properties that may exist in nature" and you cannot, with any credibility, claim that all properties are known, your sim can be dismissed a priori... or are you claiming that all properties are known?

Comment

• SPICE simulation is quite extensive, yet it can not model everything 100%. There is no guarantee that anyone can give in regards to SPICE results being 100% corroborated with actual results.

The output is only as good as the inputs and what the device models do with them. The models and simulation engines are evolving and improving every year.

You may be surprised how much engineers and companies rely on simulation for design. These days you can not be competitive without it. You can bet that the processor your pc is using was simulated. Analog simulation has come a long way, and many university researchers are using it. Many papers I've read include SPICE simulations which were used to prove the circuits. Pulse generators come to mind, and most often they include comparisons to the final build's performance. The simulation is always 95% accurate or better.

My experience with SPICE has been that it is very reliable, and it often surprises me how accurate it is.

If you dislike simulation, then ignore it. There are those that find it quite useful. If it is invalid in your world, then so be it. It is a valid design and analysis tool in my experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
                SPICE simulation is quite extensive, yet it can not model everything 100%. There is no guarantee that anyone can give in regards to SPICE results being 100% corroborated with actual results.
                thank you for your admission, i rest my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  @Harvey
                  Me think, the Chip is pretty stable, i give it hope.
                  there are other Circuits and Examples, where lesser Resistors are used.
                  Below is an internal Circuit too, i think, it does handle it.
                  And the Timer itself dont take much Power, as what i ve seen.
                  Hi Joit, I did look at each diagram offered in your link. Only two have a questionable current issue with regards to pin 7. The 9V voltage monitor which has a diode between the monitored voltage and pin 7, and the Tape Recorder Beep circuit which has a 470K pot that could be turned down to exceed the pin 7 maximum current. The former is only an issue in the event of a false trigger as the purpose of the circuit is to alarm when the monitored voltage drops below trigger voltage. Still, even with the diode forward drop, excessive current can flow in that circuit and a limiter would be in order. The Beep circuit is definitely a faulty design and requires a limiter in that leg. All of the others have much higher values.

Consider if the pot is turned to 1 ohm, in Aarons modified circuit. How much current is flowing in Pin 7? The National Semiconductor data sheet refers to a note 7 regarding pin 7 current which indicates there is only one restriction to the current flow in that pin - "package dissipation rating". For the LM555CMM, that is 613mW and for the CM, and CN versions it is 1180mW. Looking at the saturation specifications we see that the Pin 7 path resistance is about 12 ohms (180mV @ 15mA). If you try and dump a continuous 12V into that pin, you'll see 1 AMP flow, and 12W of power dissipated across the chip. It will not be able to dissipate it.

In Aarons case, he is dropping 12V across worst case 124 ohms which is only 113mW in the chip - So he's ok there, not to mention the energy is not continuous.

"Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

• simulators won't show the results that the experiments do

Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
                    You may be surprised how much engineers and companies rely on simulation for design.
                    I'm not surprised because for most everything that is commercially available, plain cut and dry closed system simulators is all you need and they ONLY apply to closed equilibrium thermodynamic systems and nothing else.

The simulators and companies that use them are not manufacturing non-equilibrium thermodynamic EM circuits that recycle the energy over and over so what is the point of their simulators simulating things that are not even being manufactured? There isn't.

Using these simulators on non-equilibrium circuits is about as pointless as using an English dictionary to translate Chinese. It just isn't going to happen.

The Ainslie circuit recharges the front battery with or without the diode in such a strong way that the running time can be extended quite a bit. The simulator won't show you that but using less than $50 worth of parts and doing the real experiment can.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Thanks a lot for all the updates Aaron, i was prepared for how much work you were going to do, i know what happens when you tackle some thing m8

@ Poynt/ALL , guys cant we just move on now to applications and work being done?, useful work is a great measurement in my books, I am waiting till we know what sort of real work circuit/application we can find for this before build it, seems like that's what the majority of the folk need, its such a simple circuit, why not just build it into an app and see?

Ash

Comment

• One of the inherent failures in the SPICE modeling of every simulator I've seen is the dependence on KCL. The problem with KCL is that it assumes inductive charging is conservative and does not have any form of parameter entry for sympathetic surroundings. A good program would set KCL aside and stick with Faraday's laws instead. In this way all changing fields are path dependent and parameters could be inserted for surroundings and open systems.

This is why the simulator will fail if Rosemary is correct. Because her theory supposes that the field is bolstered by zipons released from the atomic structure of the material. It is a form of forced radioactive decay of lattice bonding energy rather than nuclear energy and is actually a type of chemical reaction that is precipitated by an electromagnetic catalyst. Very difficult thing to model with SPICE.

But what the models can tell us, is whether or not the observed behavior is within the bounds of KCL. If it is, then the energy is simply moved around the circuit in a more efficient manner - or the time averaging allows for a bigger punch of short duration instead of a gradual flow continuously. We can let a stream flow around a tree all year long with no negative impact to the tree - but if we save the water behind a dike for the year, and let it all go at once, then we see a different effect. Likewise, we may be seeing the same power in both cases here - baseline test and COP >17 - but because of how the energy is released into the 'heater', the effect is different on that 'heater'.

"Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

• Hi harvey,
                          Uh, my head still smokes with the 555. i did look today for more Examples for it.
                          Pin7 is actually a discharge to minus over C-E, when it get triggered from the Flipflop there.
                          What the limitations on it are, i did forget it, lol.
                          Had it somewhere described. But i would guess, that he got with 330 Ohm about 4-5 Volts?
                          The Threshold at Pin7 can anyway be at around 2/3 of Vref, so i think it should can handle that.
                          It is specified to 16V max, we run it at 12V, i am guessing, its at the range.
                          One other Thing i did read, if at Pin5 the Control Voltage is over 2/3, you get a slower Reset,
                          at 1/3 a faster one, but anyway, you can change the Threshold there too.
                          I really would like to have a Timer what can be adjustet to 0-100Duty and 0-100khz, lol.
                          Maybe need a 2nd 555 for that.

Anyway, i still play around with the original Circuit, and it drops a Waveform like this
                          /
                          The circuit did drop at the Output today for me ~130mA.
                          With the Pot at the Gate from the Mosfet, you should cut this Wave, that it only touch the upper Top from the Signal.
                          The Pot actually only takes away the mA from the Output, that you can lower the Time of Saturation from the Mosfet, but you still get the voltage there.
                          That was about 2,3V for me with the original one.
                          Now supposing, at the original, only did saturate the Mosfet to a certain Point, where it becomes unstable. The Mosfet has still 5 Ohms at the base.
                          It is anyhow a smaller range by that, to got the right Value for the Gate there.
                          I did some adjustments, and could drop it down to 1,1mA at a certain Point.
                          Tried it with a Led at the Gate too, and at a certain Point from my 5k Pot, it starts to go darker, but till not sure, if this Power is still to much for the Mosfet.
                          And even, still not sure, what other Pulses do, what i ve seen, it depends at the Load at the Circuit too, how it does behave.
                          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Ainslie Mosfet Flop Mode Oscillation Vids and Pics

Here is what is needed to be accomplished for the highest gains.

Normal pulses with burst of oscillation in between.

Watch both vids completely:

1. YouTube - Ainslie Mosfet Flop Mode Oscillation 1

2. YouTube - Ainslie Mosfet Flop Mode Oscillation 2 (this vid is over 6 minutes...it looks like it will end in the middle but won't)

Here are a few pics THESE ARE ALL ACROSS THE BATTERY.

This is a run of broken oscillation that are very periodic...you do NOT want this. You can see each one starts with a normal pulse then followed by burst of oscillation. Each event is regular.

The next 2 pics are zoomed in on one event. Again, you don't want this. See how the battery voltage line is gone under the oscillations?

Line under oscillation is below battery voltage - this drains battery quicker.

This IS what you want (below - and watch vids so you know the difference):

This happens with the off/on burst of oscillation WITH normal pulsing in between. Watch BOTH my vids above. See the below pic, the battery voltage line is stable and the oscillation is over layed.

It has CLEARLY been explained by the skeptics that the entire oscillation effect is a red herring and therefore, they have disqualified themselves (on many occasions) from even having enough experience to discuss this circuit.

Model this in your simulators and tell me the oscillation isn't happening. It is, and the simulator I doubt can replicate this.

The circuit runs more efficient like this and the EXPERIMENT indicates what is happening...not amateur "expert" skeptical opinions. Anyway, I'll take my red herring smoked slowly with some spicy sauce on it.

EVERYTHING above the battery voltage line is going back to the battery from the oscillation - these pics are across the battery.

Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Hmm, seems I don't see WilbyInebriated's err I mean CaptainScats posts anymore...that's strange

Somehow Joit's are gone too.

Comment

• Just watched the Videos, and only can say WOW.
                                Nice, V e r y Nice!

Maybe some other will loose her last spare hair, when they see that.

About having some Temperatur at the Mosfet, i think, thats even better, when it works at its operating temperature from 20°

I still got none of this Inductive Resistors right now,
                                anyhow, i dont find one, what i do like.
                                Maybe i take the Wire from one Heatspiral out, and rewind it over an other Core.
                                The Elements i got are not that amazing till now.

And yes, impressive Pics too

Comment

Working...
                                X