X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
    Harvey,

Provide me a value of inductance and series resistance you want and I'll see what I can do. Is your Protel not working, or not familiar enough with it?

The Protel is working fine, and I'm familiar enough with it - but the tedium of creating the SPICE models for each component zaps my ambition. There are about 15 parameters each IIRC - only used that part of the module a few times about 2 years back - memory is not what it used to be.

Lets go with 0.0355 microfarad and 3.55 microhenries and see what it does.
    That will give us ~10 ohms of reactance for each, but they will be resonant to each other for the ringdown. I would have to look up the properties of tungsten to see what its resistance is for a filament that has that inductance.

"Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

• Harvey,

You don't have to build your own models, and there certainly aren't 15 parameters that need entry. I've used the Protel simulator, so I am familiar with it. They are all very similar anyway.

Go to the model library and choose the mosfet you want, or use an ideal switch. The resistor, capacitor and inductors are already modeled. You simply give them a value.

The hardest thing to set up is your generator source and your simulation profile, but these are quite easy.

Anyway, when you have a value for your resistance, I can do the sim. It's probably going to be in the 5-15 Ohm range and not likely to make too much difference anyway.

Comment

• Aaron, good job on showing the clear difference between the multivibrator output pulses and the higher frequency aperiodic oscillation. Definitely NOT lost trigger or digital pixelation aliasing issues - this is clearly a secondary frequency.

I also note lower frequency harmonic overlays on the oscillation, it would be interesting to scan back and view those harmonics.

I notice the micropulses there on the gate, can we 'open' the 555 to gate pot circuit during oscillation to see if it is self induced or is a feedback mechanism? We would have to pull the gate down with a resistor for that test. I'm still trying determine if the aperiodic oscillation is a result of the components independent of the 555 or if the 555 itself is driving the oscillation.

Also, I notice something regarding the battery 'charging pulses'. You will not like this point but it needs to be sorted out I think. The positive spike of say 78V or with a bigger inductance up to 800V is present to do work on charging the battery, that much is clear. However, the battery may not be accepting any current during that pulse duration. Remember, the battery has an internal inductance, so it will take time for the current to start flowing into it after the voltage is applied. Does Tektronics offer a current probe that we can place there to see what is happening? I think it's important to find out. If there is a clear current flow into the battery during the period of the spikes (or shortly thereafter as the case will be), then I think we will have conclusive proof that recharging is taking place during those narrow pulse times. Then all we need to do is add them all up for a period and see what the recharge value is

Keep up the good work! I may not have to order those parts after all

Last edited by Harvey; 08-13-2009, 02:10 AM. Reason: Missing words - Bleagh
        "Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

• Originally posted by poynt99 View Post
          Harvey,

You don't have to build your own models, and there certainly aren't 15 parameters that need entry. I've used the Protel simulator, so I am familiar with it. They are all very similar anyway.

Go to the model library and choose the mosfet you want, or use an ideal switch. The resistor, capacitor and inductors are already modeled. You simply give them a value.

The hardest thing to set up is your generator source and your simulation profile, but these are quite easy.

Anyway, when you have a value for your resistance, I can do the sim. It's probably going to be in the 5-15 Ohm range and not likely to make too much difference anyway.

I'll give it a look - thanx.

Comment

• @joit

Originally posted by Joit View Post
            Just watched the Videos, and only can say WOW.
            Nice, V e r y Nice!

Maybe some other will loose her last spare hair, when they see that.

About having some Temperatur at the Mosfet, i think, thats even better, when it works at its operating temperature from 20°

I still got none of this Inductive Resistors right now,
            anyhow, i dont find one, what i do like.
            Maybe i take the Wire from one Heatspiral out, and rewind it over an other Core.
            The Elements i got are not that amazing till now.

And yes, impressive Pics too
            Yes and the "experts" claim the spike isn't going to the battery...not only is it going there, it pushes the battery to 3 times the battery voltage without oscillation and about double with oscillation. It takes a strong CURRENT punch to do that and those high voltage radiant spikes are so fast they are converted to high current punches at the battery.

This also shows that the battery and its chemistry is the perfect thing to oscillate like a bell just like Bedini has said for over 25 years.

With a straight resistor to the battery, the battery will simply have a strong downward trend without ANY benefit of recharging like this.

We all know the Bedini school girl motor without any flyback diode has extended running time because when the coil collapses - the inductive spike simply moves to the the least resistive path to ground and it doesn't matter if the loop is open or closed.

And so the battery is the obvious choice for the spike - contrary to conventional misunderstandings that do NOT apply in these circuits. lol

The mosfet can get a bit warm if ambient is 23C, mosfet can be 40C or so when resistor is over 75C. But with optimum tuning, there is even a bigger spread. Some "experts" get their mosfet so hot on this circuit they melt solder - that is apparent they don't know what they're doing.

Yes, use that wire, should work perfect.

There are a lot of online sources for nichrome wire - thicker the better.

Anyway, I can't wait to see your results when you get your coil setup!
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• @harvey

Originally posted by Harvey View Post
              I notice the micropulses there on the gate, can we 'open' the 555 to gate pot circuit during oscillation to see if it is self induced or is a feedback mechanism? We would have to pull the gate down with a resistor for that test. I'm still trying determine if the aperiodic oscillation is a result of the components independent of the 555 or if the 555 itself is driving the oscillation.

Also, I notice something regarding the battery 'charging pulses'. You will not like this point but it needs to be sorted out I think. The positive spike of say 78V or with a bigger inductance up to 800V is present to do work on charging the battery, that much is clear. However, the battery may not be accepting any current during that pulse duration. Remember, the battery has an internal inductance, so it will take time for the current to start flowing into it after the voltage is applied. Does Tektronics offer a current probe that we can place there to see what is happening? I think it's important to find out. If there is a clear current flow into the battery during the period of the spikes (or shortly thereafter as the case will be), then I think we will have conclusive proof that recharging is taking place during those narrow pulse times. Then all we need to do is add them all up for a period and see what the recharge value is

Keep up the good work! I may not have to order those parts after all

Hi Harvey, I have to think on your first paragraph.

On the current in the battery. Delivering multiple "scalar" potentials into a battery creates an internal charging current in the battery that results in recharge - and this current never comes from external.

As soon as the high voltage spike hits the battery - and at a high enough frequency, the lead ions can be moved into charging mode without current.

But when powering something at the same time, it won't go into full recharge mode. But what does happen is the depletion can be incredibly negated. I know this from personal experience on many battery oscillator projects where it is only spikes like these hitting the battery...not at the same voltage like this, but same concept.

That is a very oversimplified explanation but John Bedini has laid it out and it is best for him to describe that since he is the battery recharge master, in my opinion.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or if John ever posted that publicly? I know he posted in a private group but I can't reveal it if he didn't post it publicly.

Anyway, I don't have a current probe with it. Just 4 regular probes.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• I did still play a bit further around it, but now, time to stop. its Late.
                i did use one from the latest Tuimerc ircuits again, and i think i know what her pain is.
                Usual you should expect, when a Transistor oscillate, that it is a swinging Wave.
                But its not anytime the case. They can oscillate in kind of stable mode too. Plus i think, even more, when they are Avalanche rated
                I had some weird scopewaves, where it did switch between a clear standing Wave, as shown in the Video, and a blink further with the Pot, it was this 'chaotic' Frequence, but had to set all 3 Pots right.
                Also i did connect now at last again a nasty big Coil from my Microwavetransformer, where i got that bad Spikes with 2000 V.
                At a certain Adjustment, and it did only take 10 Secs, the Mosfet was very Hot.
                The Transistor dont gets hot with the Heating element, what seems has more Resistance and keep the Amps inside.
                But the Element heats up, when i drive it right.
                No clue, if there is a bad Balance, when the heat appears at the Mosfet, maybe needs another Resistor into the Circuit, to dont push to much Energy through.
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harvey View Post
                  ...I'm still trying determine if the aperiodic oscillation is a result of the components independent of the 555 or if the 555 itself is driving the oscillation...
                  This is what has been going through my mind as well - using a pulse generator and after many hours of trying, I have been unable to get the 'flop' oscillations Aaron latest bit of kit (drool!) so clearly displays - kind of puts the "false-triggering" rubbish to roost!!! As I couldn't reproduce it with the PG50's, nor can I with BU208's, I'm beginning to think the 'magic' may be being produced by the 555 timer itself.

Haven't had time to check out the theory yet, and will probably delay it until my PG50's arrive.

Excellent work Aaron!

Comment

• The Cat's Out of the Bag!!

Aaron,

Great work! OK folks, now you can see what you are trying to replicate. By placing one probe of the scope on the BATTERY, you can clearly see when the FET is ON, because the battery voltage drops. When you see the oscillations on top of the battery voltage in the HIGH POSITION, you know that the FET is OFF and the battery is charging. This is the mode of circuit operation that can produce the high COPs that Rosemary has reported since 2002.

The Naysayers are now shown to be the real amateurs who have no insight into this circuit. Sorry Poynt99, but SPICE just isn't going to show this level of complexity. Aaron has now published a circuit that has all of the flexibility necessary to produce all of the necessary effects. And, by placing the scope probe directly on the battery, you can see when the oscillations are happening, both when the FET is ON or OFF.

Another big thanks to Lisa at Tektronix for making these measurements possible!!

Peter
                    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• battery recharge

Harvey,

I have a simple test that maybe will show the recharge capabilities based on what the scope shots show.

I'll have to do it tomorrow first thing. No current probe needed.

I'll stick to my explanation for now of what I mentioned but I always like to do the tests anyway.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• oscillation

Originally posted by sprocket View Post
                        As I couldn't reproduce it with the PG50's, nor can I with BU208's, I'm beginning to think the 'magic' may be being produced by the 555 timer itself.

Haven't had time to check out the theory yet, and will probably delay it until my PG50's arrive.

Excellent work Aaron!
                        Hi Sprocket, it is the easiest to get into oscillation at a decent on time.

There can be a high duty cycle with small on time if the off time is long but there can also be high duty cycle with long on time with even longer off time.

If you actually put the on time to a good amount and play around with 25~30% duty cycle that seems to be the easiest starting point just to at least get the effect. At the good on time 25~30% duty cycle, then sweep the gate resistance from 0 to 50 ohms or so. Everything should happen in that range.

You can try to Keep the on time fixed and start with max off time and low gate resistance.

Then just budge the off time smaller and sweep gate. Then budge off time a little smaller then sweep gate, repeat..bound to happen. That is what I started off doing.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Most excellent research and development Aaron

May this be an example to all researchers of the kind of flexibility and creativity needed to find what we have been missing.

Top notch

Also, a big thanks for all the videos to which is also a real added bonus

Can you let us know what happens when you use your larger 100mH or so resistor compared to a lower Inductive one. Is there less heat and more charging or the other way around and so on.

Luc

Comment

• One of the best posts you have made

Originally posted by Harvey View Post
                            One of the inherent failures in the SPICE modeling of every simulator I've seen is the dependence on KCL. The problem with KCL is that it assumes inductive charging is conservative and does not have any form of parameter entry for sympathetic surroundings. A good program would set KCL aside and stick with Faraday's laws instead. In this way all changing fields are path dependent and parameters could be inserted for surroundings and open systems.

This is why the simulator will fail if Rosemary is correct. Because her theory supposes that the field is bolstered by zipons released from the atomic structure of the material. It is a form of forced radioactive decay of lattice bonding energy rather than nuclear energy and is actually a type of chemical reaction that is precipitated by an electromagnetic catalyst. Very difficult thing to model with SPICE.

But what the models can tell us, is whether or not the observed behavior is within the bounds of KCL. If it is, then the energy is simply moved around the circuit in a more efficient manner - or the time averaging allows for a bigger punch of short duration instead of a gradual flow continuously. We can let a stream flow around a tree all year long with no negative impact to the tree - but if we save the water behind a dike for the year, and let it all go at once, then we see a different effect. Likewise, we may be seeing the same power in both cases here - baseline test and COP >17 - but because of how the energy is released into the 'heater', the effect is different on that 'heater'.

I am right with you on this post and the base line IS THE EFFECT IS DIFFERENT. Talking about it is never the same as doing it, the effects are, just about, always different, sims are even worse.

Even ohms law is not infalable, and as so, to make it fit at the moment it does not work, the formula is fuged, look it up were ever and I AM RIGHT; NO ARGUEMENTS ON THIS PLEASE; LOOK IT UP YOURSELF, and it has taken 100years to find this out!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Comment

• welcome back GOTO,

Aaron, great stuff, ok, now youve got my curiosity piqued and ill have a crack at this circuit this weekend using a my sound card-opto- sig-gen circuit that i finally got working to try and replicate this.

keep goin,, this is getting good..

David. D

Comment

• More about Oscillation

As a few maybe know, oscillation from Transistors happens in amplifier,
                                when Caps loose her Capacity or bad solder joints. The Signal at the Gate becomes weaker,
                                and can cause a swinging of the Transistor.
                                That is allready a state, where the Transistor start to oscillate,
                                when you put a Scope on it, you maybe even cant see the oscillation.
                                When the Oscillation reach other Parts from the Circuit,
                                Then, and only then, you will see the Wave across C-E swinging up and down like a Rope.
                                And this is too, what cause there the Overheat from a Power Amplifier.

In this Case, the inductive Resistor dont give that unstable State like an Amplifier, and therefor,
                                i doubt you will see the Offsetline swinging like a Rope.

Just wonder, why our Experts did not mention that, and me has to explain that
                                They do prefer more to do nit-pickíng Things and calculate them..

And still about a 'Resistive Load at the Grid' that is so ridicolous,
                                as mentioned, every hayseed should see, when you connect a Batterie to the Element, you get no Heat, but with the Circuit you get.
                                Its obvious, that it comes with the Circuit, and not from the Source, what is taken from there.
                                Seems more like, because the Foreman did say it once, and the Sheeps do parrot it.
                                Last edited by Joit; 08-13-2009, 04:56 PM.
                                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X