This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by witsend View Post
    Regarding your acknowledgement - finally. Indeed. There are two options here. The voltmeter may be faulty. It's entirely unlikely that the Tektronix is.
    Not sure of what I was acknowledging. This was mainly informational for your benefit as you were not understanding the point I was trying to make.

I did not say the voltmeter was faulty, and that is not what I meant. The terms "Faulty" and "beyond its sensitivity" are worlds apart in meaning. Don't carelessly interchange the two.

And what about your simulated program. Can you do this for us? It would be easier than trying to replicate the exact components of the circuit apparatus.

I did this ages ago here and I believe I posted many scope shots and schematics. Where were you?

Comment

I went back about 20 pages looking for your scope shots and schematics and couldn't find them. Do you know what page they're on?
      Last edited by Mark; 09-03-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Guys I'm actually exhausted. Not a happy day. I'll log in later. Poynt, you must do whatever you want here. I have no recollection of a detailed simulated test on Aaron's circuit - or for that matter on the published.

And with reference to 'faulty meter' read uncalibrated, insensitive, whatever you want. I'm simply stating that it may not be equal to the required voltage measurement. Let me remind you - it was required by you. And - let me stress, the Tektronix is well able to deal with this measurement. It entirely eludes me why you should have wanted an alternative instrument unless you were looking for inferior data. I also do not understand why Aaron ever obliged you here. The real joke is that having done the measurement which you called for - you then discount it on the basis of the the instrument not giving a correct value. So, so strange. You really do treat us like idiots. No wonder everyone loses patience with you.

Comment

• Hi witsend,
          speaking from different Resistors, what did the scopeshots look like what you got by your Tests,
          they been simialer to the one we have here?
          Thanks.
          Last edited by Joit; 09-03-2009, 06:56 PM. Reason: adding Rofl to Post #2448
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I received my Nickel Chromium "Ni Cr A" 80% nickel, 20% chromium AWG 20 [.032 dia] ( .6348 ohms ft ) wire today to start making the 8.64 micro Henries 10 ohm wire wound "Load" resistor made on 32 mm OD. "Borosilicate Glass Tube" ( Pyrex ). I'm making a winding machine because there is just not this resistor but several coils I need to make for my "Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil" although the resistor has a little over 15 feet of wire hand winding may be a option but there are some skeptics that may object for a wide rage of unknown reasons and I want to avoid this at all costs. This could very well make the wider differences that is ultimately needed in the true construction of this "Replication" and results.

I have also went back to the NE555N timer oscillator because of the repeditive wave forms appear not to be there using the other NE555xx timers, and I think Harvey may have came to the same conclusion looking at his postings.

I am also going to need a small (smaller the better maybe) "Liquid" Lead Acid ( wet cell ) battery, because when adjusting the potentiometer's for the 555 power and the Gate using the Fluke 87 DMM very strange up and down voltage readings occur to be reversing back and forth sometimes slowly, this is using a small "Gel" Lead Acid battery type "Long" WP3-12 12 Volt 3 Ah.

I'm also wondering about possible of "Gel" battery memories on used or previously charged batteries through the positive repeatedly, if this is causing difficulty especially using gel type batteries. The "Liquid" new or used batteries may have a easer time moving currents in the opposite direction through the negative and/or positive quickly or more efficient ...... don't know, but I recall "Liquid" batteries never get charge/discharge memory ??

The consensus for a approve method to measure the current on the RA circuits from members here at Energetic and at Over Unity will be needed to resolve the issue only if small amounts can be produced unless there are larger differences through replications using other "Load" 10 ohm resistors with mH impedance values or other substituted components. This battle is to the others, the replicators will all be waiting here soon for your answers, as for the replicators we should not to be bias one way or the other. Our ( replicators ) bottom line is, the obtained readings we may achieve for any verification, there just needs to be a agreed method of measurement .......

Good luck to all, !!

Glen
            Open Source Experimentalist
            Open Source Research and Development

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I forgot, the other thing I'm going to try is the rotation of the "Load" 10 ohm wire wound resistor ...... maybe the wire winding direction may have some gain/loss difference in the circuit operation ?

Glen

Comment

• @Fuzzytomcat
                Probatly. When you look into the Coil and its Counterclockwise, it should give a better Kickback with a Diode, i dont know, what it is like without a Diode. My Elements are all made Clockwise.
                But i am still not sure about the Direction, i allways forget that after a while.
                Last edited by Joit; 09-03-2009, 10:16 PM.
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by witsend View Post
                  I have no recollection of a detailed simulated test on Aaron's circuit - or for that matter on the published.
                  In this thread: Page 30 for Schematic, Page 40 for two posts with scope shots. However, most of my more detailed SPICE-related posts were at the OU thread around here:
                  Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Last edited by poynt99; 09-03-2009, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Also, a detailed look at Luc's circuit was posted in his thread a while back. See attachment:

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
                      @Fuzzytomcat
                      Probatly. When you look into the Coil and its Counterclockwise, it should give a better Kickback with a Diode, i dont know, what it is like without a Diode. My Elements are all made Clockwise.
                      But i am still not sure about the Direction, i allways forget that after a while.
                      Hi Joit,

I think ........ I want the best results between the Battery and Wire Wound Resistor looking towards the Mosfet drain ...... CCW or CW ..... right now mine is CCW I think it should be CW ..... whats your thoughts ?

Glen

Comment

• Hi Fuzzytomcat.
                        I think, they should be CCW as you have.
                        That better kickback from the Spike appears once at the N pole from the Coil, once from the S Pole,
                        depends, what direction it is wounded.
                        I think yours should not be bad, maybe i can do tommorow something quick to figure it out again.
                        But what i have seen, seems there depends at the Form from the Coil too.
                        This long wired ceramic Body seems are not bad. I only have to less time and to less Parts where i can play around with.

Edit-- I forgot to mention, the N Pole is allways there, where the technical Direction of Current is
                        -> '+' Pole <-> S <Coil> N <-> '-' Pole
                        Last edited by Joit; 09-04-2009, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Hi Fuzzy. So grateful for all those efforts in making our resistor. I just so hope that it won't be time wasted. Really I owe you - on so many levels.

And it seems that since no-one else is getting entirely disheartened then it would be inappropriate for me to be so. And life definitely improves after a few hours sleep.

Poynt - if you're still there - could you please post those details again - any that are appropriate. I hate following links because it kicks me out of this connection and then it's time consuming to cross reference. So - if it's not too much trouble.

And if Harvey's around - could you give us some idea whether or not there's a point in studying Aaron's tested. If there's not a commercial value - would there maybe be some interest in that 'cooling effect' - scientifically or academically? Presumably this would then need to be re-run to get confirmation of the data.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
                            Hi Fuzzytomcat.
                            I think, they should be CCW as you have.
                            That better kickback from the Spike appears once at the N pole from the Coil, once from the S Pole,
                            depends, what direction it is wounded.
                            I think yours should not be bad, maybe i can do tommorow something quick to figure it out again.
                            But what i have seen, seems there depends at the Form from the Coil too.
                            This long wired ceramic Body seems are not bad. I only have to less time and to less Parts where i can play around with.

Edit-- I forgot to mention, the N Pole is allways there, where the technical Direction of Current is
                            -> '+' Pole <-> S <Coil> N <-> '-' Pole
                            Hi Joit,

Thanks for the input ....... at the "ma" levels we the replicators are working at every little bit may help if there is a difference in rotation.

Thanks,
                            Glen

Comment

• @Fuzzytomcat
                              Absolutly right.

Someone postet a Link at another Forum, where someone from the Forum then did rebuild a Magnetmotor.
                              It did'nt run, till he did speed it up to 2000rpm with a Drill.
                              Then, the Rotor did speed up by his own to 40 000rpm, and fall apart about the Forces.

I think, thats a typical case of 'the little bit', too

Comment

• &quot;Liquid&quot; Lead Acid Batteries

Hi everyone,

Here is a PDF file from a leading battery manufacture Yuasa Batteries, Inc. with a complete listing of "Liquid" 12 Volt Lead Acid Batteries from - 2.3 aH to 18 aH

MAINTENANCE FREE Battery Specifications

Battery Specifications - page 11 and 14 of 36
                                Battery Manufactures "cross references" - page 16 of 36

Glen
                                Last edited by FuzzyTomCat; 09-04-2009, 02:46 AM. Reason: added page 14

Comment

Working...
                                X