This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Yes, please beware of that individual - see my first post in this old thread:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rvice-inc.html
    Hi Aaron,

thanks for the warning

He's been posting on my videos for about 6 months now. I usually reply to him since I believe all opinions merit consideration and I also have no EE background. It's not been all that bad. However it's the first time he posts such nonsense (to my understanding anyways) and I thought it to be entertaining or maybe someone is going to set my understanding right.

I posted it in 3 topics and no one has corrected me yet

Thanks

Luc

Comment

• gotoluc - saw the video again. What have you got there to measure voltage. Even if you don't post it on your video can you give us the dc voltage across R1 (input) and ac across R2? It would nice if you've got something to measure?

Meanwhile I have to go out again. I just ducked in to see the video. Couldn't resist it. I'll try and post later tonight - but will probably only be able to in the morning.

Glad you'll do the bulb in series as per hoppy's requrest. I think you can leave the resistors in series with the bulbs but am not sure.

Thank you very much indeed for the efforts. I'll get back again in the morning - unless by some fluke I can duck out again. Family thing going on here.

Kindest regards,
      Rosemary

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
        Hi Hoppy,

sorry, been busy making a new video and missed your post.

I can make another video of just that if you think it can help things.

Let me know since that would be fast to do since everything is still set.

Luc
        Luc

No need to video it unless you particulary want to but your feedback on the result would be interesting in terms of which lamp is the brightest.

From your latest video, I make it 121C for input and 109.4C for output.

Hoppy

Comment

• Originally posted by witsend View Post
          gotoluc - saw the video again. What have you got there to measure voltage. Even if you don't post it on your video can you give us the dc voltage across R1 (input) and ac across R2? It would nice if you've got something to measure?

Meanwhile I have to go out again. I just ducked in to see the video. Couldn't resist it. I'll try and post later tonight - but will probably only be able to in the morning.

Glad you'll do the bulb in series as per hoppy's requrest. I think you can leave the resistors in series with the bulbs but am not sure.

Thank you very much indeed for the efforts. I'll get back again in the morning - unless by some fluke I can duck out again. Family thing going on here.

Kindest regards,
          Rosemary

Luc

Its important that the resistors are not placed in series for this test.

Hoppy

Comment

• From your latest video, I make it 121C for input and 109.4C for output.

Hoppy[/QUOTE]

How did you come up with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark View Post
              From your latest video, I make it 121C for input and 109.4C for output.

Hoppy
              How did you come up with that?[/QUOTE]

Well caught, just testing. 25.4C I/P, 85.4 O/P.

Hoppy

Comment

• You must be using that "new" math

I'll just say the ouput heat was about 3 times the input heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark View Post
                  You must be using that "new" math

I'll just say the ouput heat was about 3 times the input heat.
                  Yep, its called sceptic math

Comment

• Okay, here is my last video for the day for your enjoyment purpose only

Let's not say the words please since we may get visitors

Video Link: YouTube - Effect of Recirculating BEMF to Coil test 8

and to all

Luc

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                      Okay, here is my last video for the day for your enjoyment purpose only

Let's not say the words please since we may get visitors

Video Link: YouTube - Effect of Recirculating BEMF to Coil test 8

and to all

Luc
                      Thanks for doing this Luke. I knew you would enjoy it. Don't let the MIB see this!

Hoppy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoppy View Post
                        Thanks for doing this Luke. I knew you would enjoy it. Don't let the MIB see this!

Hoppy
                        Okay, no problem Hoppy ...Oh, got to go! someones knocking at the door

Luc

Comment

• Hi all'

A member at OU.com named "NerzhDishual" has a paper that has been posted in french ..... I have a translated version in English you may like .......

An electronic circuit to free energy

Best
                          Glen
                          Open Source Experimentalist
                          Open Source Research and Development

Comment

• Good stuff...This thread makes me happy.

Comment

• Just for Fun
                              3 new Pictures, i dont go and make a Vid just for some Tinkerer and a new Pot of dirt over my Head.

Upper Channel is at the Transistor, lower Channel at Pin3/Timer, Source 12V.
                              Every Time it been new adjusted to ~2.4 khz.

Edit And well, the Transistor is a IRF640A
                              Last edited by Joit; 07-14-2009, 03:45 AM.
                              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Hi folks, Great video 7 & 8 gotoluc. Also I worked out the numbers and it came to 3.35 COP or 335%. Very nice indeed.
                                peace love light

Comment

Working...
                                X