X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining Work by Increasing Voltage, Switching Speed & Conductor Mass

Gaining Work by Increasing Voltage, Switching Speed & Conductor Mass
    Back EMF in Inductors (Good Explanation with Visuals)
    National High Magnetic Field Laboratory - Interactive Tutorial on EMF in Inductors

If, each time we switch on the power to charge a solenoid or inductor coil, we only leave the electric power on just long enough to fully charge the coil, and no longer, we can call this determined minimum period of time required to fully charge the coil "the most energy efficient duty cycle".
    Then, when we switch the power off, the collapsing magnetic field that was stored in the coil will produce a virtually equivalent voltage & current flowing in the opposite direction. Now, how can we make use of this phenomena to gain work ???
    Here are some clues :

Electrical Plasma Energy Character from High Voltages
    When the 1st scientists determined the total amount of heat that could be generated by one watt of electricity passing through a resistor (3.413 Btu / watt) they didn't use an extremely high voltage & low amperage current that has plasma energy physics character which can break atomic & molecular bonds & even cause transmutation of elements.
    This new area of science has a lot yet to be characterized, although has already proven to produce much more efficient heaters, metal melting systems & water to gas systems.
    Controlled Phase Transition of Metals April 28, 2009
    http://www.uspto.gov/web/patents/pat...-20090428.html
    SG Gas - Produces one liter of OHH gas with < 0.28 watts The Scientific Discovery of the Fourth State of Water and SG Gas

Like compressing a spring or cocking a bow to shoot an arrow, it may take longer to charge the inductor coil, but the release of the energy stored in the inductor is typically released much faster, and comes out with a much smaller amperage, yet with a much greater voltage pressure.
    This higher voltage pressure can be employed to do work in many applications that can not be done with smaller voltage pressures. We can compare this method of rapidly pulsing high voltage electricity to do work with that of Karate Chop Physics !
    A given pressure distributed over a long period of time can only do so much work. But that same total pressure delivered in a much shorter period of time can break wooden boards or molecular bonds & penetrate much deeper into materials than could be done otherwise. We haven't created any more energy to do the work, we just utilized that energy in a much more conservative and efficient way.
    If we use this much higher voltage pressure released from an inductor coil to penetrate deeper or longer into a electrically resistive heating wire or other materials, that higher voltage pressure will allow the electricity to conduct much further down the resistive wire, or much further & deeper into most all other materials than that which could be done with a lower voltage power supply of equal total expended energy.

Increasing the Switching Speed
    The PWM feedback loop adjusts the output voltage by changing the ON time of the switching element in the converter. A PWM can be made to produce a series of square wave pulses which provides a DC output voltage that is equal to the peak pulse amplitude multiplied times the duty cycle. The duty cycle is defined as the switch ON time divided by the total period. This relationship explains how the output voltage can be directly controlled by changing the ON time of the switch.
    When a voltage is applied to an inductor, a current is made to flow through its conductors creating an expanding magnetic field (flux). This expanding field induces a current (counter EMF) possessing an opposite polarity from that of the applied voltage. The amount of this counter EMF is directly related to the derivative of the applied current, i.e., the faster the rise & fall time, the greater the current of the counter EMF.

Doubling the Conductor Mass Doubles the Power
    A solenoid or an inductor will produce a magnetic field intensity which is determined by the length of the coil, the number of turns of wire & the applied current. If you double the turns (mass) of the wire, you will double the resultant magnetic field strength without using any more electrical energy, except for an insignificant amount of wire resistance loss. So, for a solenoid or inductor which employs the working energy of an extremely fast collapsing magnetic field (back EMF), a doubling or more of the conductor mass is a sure easy way to gain extra working energy without the added cost of consuming more electrical energy.
    By increasing the voltage pressure, you can proportionately reduce the amperage, and be assured that this smaller current will easily make it completely through the entire length of the coil wire.

Mike Hingle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I found this PDF from "Rose Hulman" Institute of Technology .... it has a comprision of TO-247 AC N Channel Mosfets and others from International Rectifier. The PDF is quite substantial with 91 pages of data sheets ........ page 14 has information on the IRFPG50

http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~herniter...ata_Sheets.pdf

Happy Hunting

Glen
      Open Source Experimentalist
      Open Source Research and Development

Comment

• Ainslie diagram

I made an edit to this graphic so there is no confusion.
        The inductor symbol next to the resistor symbol is ONE component...
        the Inductive Resistor.

Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Mike - your reference to known applications here - very interesting. One question - when you've time, why is it assumed that the high voltage does not deliver commensurate current? I would have thought that it's the same as energy delivered but returned, like you say, in a really short space of time so it's got that punch.

edit - What I'm trying to say here is that the energy returned seems to be pretty consistent with the energy delivered - less a certain amount for voltage drops across diodes and such like losses.

another edit. I've just seen you're new to the forum. Welcome by the way. Delighted that we've got someone who's au fait with this effect. I'd love to know how it applies to plasmas - and I love your concept of the new age karate chop voltage.
          Last edited by witsend; 07-31-2009, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• For Rosie and ALL

Guys, this was done up at the last minute to help replicators and honor Rosie's gift to us all. Aaron/Peter please let me know of any thing that needs editing, hopefully this will put replicators on the right track and is a "neater" short cut to get to the goods. I have preserved some of Rosie's/All's great explanations which i think have faculty relevance.

All relative content is there from Harvey,Luc.skywatcher Glen ETC, and lets not forget Rosie.

As well as being done as a thanks to all, this is to filter out all the "interference" and help people understand and get up to scratch. We did this for the Doc as well, just waiting for his proof reading. This might need a bit of proof reading and "editing" too guys so please let me know (can be by email so the thread is not clogged).

Thank all the guys here at the energetic forum and Rosemary.

(Panacea University)
            REFRESH

Rosemary Ainslie COP 17 Heater Technology (PDF) - added July 31 2009
            Donated by members of the energetic forum. A highly important educational circuit showing a unique way to generate a counter electromotive force and create an inductive load resistor to produce a COP of 17. This new discovery teaches how to produce efficient heat while recycling the electricity. A special gratitude to our dear Rosemary Ainslie. This heating circuit may have extremely important ramifications concerning the entire field of "thermodynamics" and the supposed laws that govern it.
            Energetic Forum - Technical discussion

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Ros...Technology.pdf

Rosie, it has been an absolute pleasure reading through all your posts and i am sincerely grateful for your company with us here at the energetic forum.
            For the record, i don't think the world would be in as much trouble if woman ran it!

Much support
            Ash

PS- Guys we hope to have this replicated/tested reported for all, too, just finishing Doctor Ron's circuits ATM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikehingle View Post
              Gaining Work by Increasing Voltage, Switching Speed & Conductor Mass
              Back EMF in Inductors (Good Explanation with Visuals)
              National High Magnetic Field Laboratory - Interactive Tutorial on EMF in Inductors

If, each time we switch on the power to charge a solenoid or inductor coil, we only leave the electric power on just long enough to fully charge the coil, and no longer, we can call this determined minimum period of time required to fully charge the coil "the most energy efficient duty cycle".
              Then, when we switch the power off, the collapsing magnetic field that was stored in the coil will produce a virtually equivalent voltage & current flowing in the opposite direction. Now, how can we make use of this phenomena to gain work ???
              Here are some clues :

Electrical Plasma Energy Character from High Voltages
              When the 1st scientists determined the total amount of heat that could be generated by one watt of electricity passing through a resistor (3.413 Btu / watt) they didn't use an extremely high voltage & low amperage current that has plasma energy physics character which can break atomic & molecular bonds & even cause transmutation of elements.
              This new area of science has a lot yet to be characterized, although has already proven to produce much more efficient heaters, metal melting systems & water to gas systems.
              Controlled Phase Transition of Metals April 28, 2009
              http://www.uspto.gov/web/patents/pat...-20090428.html
              SG Gas - Produces one liter of OHH gas with < 0.28 watts The Scientific Discovery of the Fourth State of Water and SG Gas

Like compressing a spring or cocking a bow to shoot an arrow, it may take longer to charge the inductor coil, but the release of the energy stored in the inductor is typically released much faster, and comes out with a much smaller amperage, yet with a much greater voltage pressure.
              This higher voltage pressure can be employed to do work in many applications that can not be done with smaller voltage pressures. We can compare this method of rapidly pulsing high voltage electricity to do work with that of Karate Chop Physics !
              A given pressure distributed over a long period of time can only do so much work. But that same total pressure delivered in a much shorter period of time can break wooden boards or molecular bonds & penetrate much deeper into materials than could be done otherwise. We haven't created any more energy to do the work, we just utilized that energy in a much more conservative and efficient way.
              If we use this much higher voltage pressure released from an inductor coil to penetrate deeper or longer into a electrically resistive heating wire or other materials, that higher voltage pressure will allow the electricity to conduct much further down the resistive wire, or much further & deeper into most all other materials than that which could be done with a lower voltage power supply of equal total expended energy.

Increasing the Switching Speed
              The PWM feedback loop adjusts the output voltage by changing the ON time of the switching element in the converter. A PWM can be made to produce a series of square wave pulses which provides a DC output voltage that is equal to the peak pulse amplitude multiplied times the duty cycle. The duty cycle is defined as the switch ON time divided by the total period. This relationship explains how the output voltage can be directly controlled by changing the ON time of the switch.
              When a voltage is applied to an inductor, a current is made to flow through its conductors creating an expanding magnetic field (flux). This expanding field induces a current (counter EMF) possessing an opposite polarity from that of the applied voltage. The amount of this counter EMF is directly related to the derivative of the applied current, i.e., the faster the rise & fall time, the greater the current of the counter EMF.

Doubling the Conductor Mass Doubles the Power
              A solenoid or an inductor will produce a magnetic field intensity which is determined by the length of the coil, the number of turns of wire & the applied current. If you double the turns (mass) of the wire, you will double the resultant magnetic field strength without using any more electrical energy, except for an insignificant amount of wire resistance loss. So, for a solenoid or inductor which employs the working energy of an extremely fast collapsing magnetic field (back EMF), a doubling or more of the conductor mass is a sure easy way to gain extra working energy without the added cost of consuming more electrical energy.
              By increasing the voltage pressure, you can proportionately reduce the amperage, and be assured that this smaller current will easily make it completely through the entire length of the coil wire.

Mike Hingle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Good post Mike Its all about making the circuit as electrically efficient as possible to best suit a specific application and nothing about getting more energy out than is put in.

Mike's point about only charging the inductor for the minimum amount of time to ensure it is fully charged is a fundamentally important part of getting best efficiency from Bedini type chargers.

Hoppy

Comment

• Ashtweth - what a kind post and what a thorough exercise. Many thanks. Truth is I'm so used to getting broadsided - I'm just winded when I get such kindnesses. Many thanks indeed. Most moving. This forum has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

And the truth is that it will, I believe, have the honour of being the first forum to defeat that critical barrier. And, as mentioned often, our little circuit is only useful as it gives us the measurement protocol. The real brilliance is still out there - just waiting to be measured.

Last edited by witsend; 07-31-2009, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• More good news guys. We may be getting the loan - for a whole month - of a really - really good measuring instrument. If we do validation of that equipment then our detractors will have to argue with God. So Aaron - everyone - it's only getting better.

Comment

• Hi Rosie. Thanks so much for your kind words they mean a lot to us . Thanks to the crew here this is one of the better forums.

On a personal note, I am a bit worried tho after reading about the heavy smoking ,as i would hate you to become a victim to the tobacco industry . I know its a hard habit to kick, i am trying to find you some books ATM to send on helping .I would hate to have to set fire to the tobacco industry CEO's front lawn if any thing ever happen to you as a result (although i have an organic fire breathing mix ).

Thanks again Rosie for all your hard work.

Ash

Comment

• Thanks Ash. Smoking is my only fault!!! I joke. But I must give it up. My children are always at me. One day soon. I think I need some of Aaron's quantum mind magic. That'll do the trick.

Comment

• @hoppy

Originally posted by Hoppy View Post
                        Good post Mike Its all about making the circuit as electrically efficient as possible to best suit a specific application and nothing about getting more energy out than is put in.
                        Hoppy,

It is interesting how your points support only your speculation that there can not be more energy out than in.

It is a fact of nature that the environment can donate potential to be put to work and this can be added to our own input allowing more work to be done than what can be accounted for from our own loss.

Just like Mike points out: the collapsing magnetic field that was stored in the coil will produce a virtually equivalent voltage & current flowing in the opposite direction. Now, how can we make use of this phenomena to gain work ???

There is work done when the coil is charged/energized/magnetized.

We get that work done when the coil is charged from what we pay for.

Then AFTER THE FACT, AFTER work is done from what we put in...and what we put in is given back to us in the form of work that was done during the coil charging.

So we ALREADY got out of that coil what we put in. In this case, HEAT production. HEAT durring applying power IS what we get out of what we put in. We don't get out what we put in when the coil collapses. When the coil collapses, we ALREADY got out what we put in - heat.

Then, the coil collapses. When the field collapses it establishes a brand new separation in potentials (broken symmetry), which causes a fast, sharp gradient. THEN there is an influx of NEW potential available that did NOT come from the battery. That potential is put to work to create current when there is any resistance it hits. The impedance of a battery causes voltage potential to release its TIME charge in the form of a current pulse in the battery.

The pulse is very tall, sharp and narrow. Narrow meaning there is only a brief moment of time (IMPULSE). TALL meaning there is high voltage POTENTIAL. The pulse has high voltage and a lower associated amperage.

When you take a very, very, very, very small amount of wattage, like a watt second worth of potential...1 joule of potential...but you cause it to be put to work in a very short period of time (like the transient spike time), you are getting some very heavy duty wattage pulses.

These heavy duty wattage pulses thru the coil and into the battery cause MORE HEAT and CHARGE to the battery.

All the expert advice and opinions doesn't take TIME into consideration with those spikes hitting the battery.

Discharge a measely 1 joule of energy in a way that it is fully expended and does work in one single microsecond. That is 1 MILLION WATTS OF REAL POWER. That is 1 MEGA WATT impulse from a single little joule of energy!

Each pulse is less than a joule, I just use that for simple explanation but the concept is the SAME.

That is REAL current being delivered to the battery and to the coil.

Any and ALL of this work that came AFTER the coil collapsed - this is work that did NOT come from the battery.

The energized coil is brought to equilibrium by the collapse of the magnetic field. Except unlike in the physical world, the voltage doesn't stop at zero. It goes thru the floor to negative, way negative.

Nature, again works to bring the coil into equilibrium but it dosen't stop at zero or the ground. It goes positive. And so on until the ringing is so diminished that it esentially flatlines relatively a LONG time after the power was turned off. A LOT OF RINGING HAPPENS HERE.

All work done AFTER the collapse is added to what left the battery to charge the coil to begin (HEAT) with and the work to charge it - then add ANYTHING on top of that = equals more than the work that can be accounted for that left the battery. It is just commons sense and is totally congruent with non-equilibrium thermodynamics.

You have ALREADY made your point throughout this thread and others that you don't believe the circuit can produce more work than it costs the battery. I started this thread as a replication thread, or close enough, and your constant "debunking" attempts are not productive here. Your corrections about our beliefs are unnecessary and are not welcome.

You are always very cordial in your responses and posts. But please watch from the sidelines if you're going offer any comments that contradicts the mission of this thread.

Your not being censored or anything. You have an opportunity to start a thread on anything you want and I'm sure you'll be tactful in anything you do want to discuss. So it sounds like you want to make sure people believe there is no such thing as more out than in. I invite you to spread that message in its own thread.

Please don't post any more rebuttals against the entire point of this thread.

Us believers in the non-classical ways don't need "saving" from our heretical ways. Believe what you want and get the results that you have. I choose to give more value to my own actual experimental experience.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Aaron wrote: -

"You have ALREADY made your point throughout this thread and others that you don't believe the circuit can produce more work than it costs the battery. I started this thread as a replication thread, or close enough, and your constant "debunking" attempts are not productive here. Your corrections about our beliefs are unnecessary and are not welcome."

Aaron, if you read back you will see that Rosemary invited me to comment on her work and I have done this honestly and politely and I do not understand why this has invoked such a harsh response from you. There are others who post on this forum with similar views to myself, so does your warning extend to them as well?

Hoppy

Comment

• a quick Question

Rosemary,

can i ask a quick simple question,

what lead you to this circuit design ( with its specifics ) in the first place?

Ahimsa,

David. D

Comment

• Hi Rave, not sure how to answer this. I wanted to prove my magnetic field model. The point is that I was pointing to a particle that needed to exceed light speed. it was 10 years ago and then - to the best of my knowledge - nothing could exceed light speed.

I had to somehow find a way to prove the existence of the particle that I believe is the 'cause' so to speak, of all the forces. Because electricity was well known and used I believed that it would be relatively easy to point to its being here. But I could only prove it by default. Curious. I had to prove its existence by showing what it was not. But I also knew it would be easy provided that I could also prove that energy delivered is not dissipated at a load resistor but rather, is wholly conserved. Then I would - at it's least - prove that current flow may be the result of these particles moving through the circuitry.

But while the proof was relatively easy - the thesis was lost in an argument on measurement analysis and the accuracy of the meters - and goodness knows what else. If you followed TK's thread you'd get some idea of what I got all those years ago. It's like Aaron and Peter say. We need a paradigm shift - but I feel it coming.
                              Last edited by witsend; 07-31-2009, 02:01 PM. Reason: general

Comment

• Originally posted by witsend View Post
                                Mike - your reference to known applications here - very interesting. One question - when you've time, why is it assumed that the high voltage does not deliver commensurate current? I would have thought that it's the same as energy delivered but returned, like you say, in a really short space of time so it's got that punch.

edit - What I'm trying to say here is that the energy returned seems to be pretty consistent with the energy delivered - less a certain amount for voltage drops across diodes and such like losses.

another edit. I've just seen you're new to the forum. Welcome by the way. Delighted that we've got someone who's au fait with this effect. I'd love to know how it applies to plasmas - and I love your concept of the new age karate chop voltage.
                                Wit !
                                Good eye! Thank you for asking. You made me think about my knee-jerk, orthodox response, not gleaned, rather memorized from my military copy of "Basic Electronics". (no, I didn't serve in the military / 1972 lottery) It stated that this collapsing EMF can have an equal or much greater voltage (110 Volts to 10,000 Volts or more from a 110 Volt supply, depending on switching/motor speed) yet with insignificant amperage, which was presented as only a nuisance & problem that needs to be silenced (quenched) because it can cause premature damage to motor & generator components due to electrical (plasma) arcs.

But now thinking about it, the 1st collapsing ring vibrational resonance could & should provide up to 95% of the original supply amperage, the 2nd ring of this pendulum-like action: 95% of the 1st ring, the 3rd ring: 95% of the 2nd ring, the 4th ring: 95% of the 3rd ring, and so on until the end, or maybe even more efficiently, if we tailor the circuit correctly with the right choice & configuration of materials.

So, adding up all of the subsequent ring amperages could & should show that the average amperage would be just below half of the original supply amperage. This is much greater than my orthodox, knee-jerk, memorized but mindless assumption that the total amperage is "much less" than the supply voltage.

Thank you for waking me up ! Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X