X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoppy, i guess right now it isnt done to show satisfatory Results, just seems, it only is not that far right now.
    Lets see, if we(or Aaron) can find out more about, but it is all first knowing the Circuit better and then do measurements.
    I am sure, it wont be any light food Results, what been shown here at last,
    more a solid Proof, or even not.
    But it takes all time, and Time flys, when you do experiments, as to just waiting for the Results.

Maybe once it is possible, to show a positive Results with a isolated Caps and with Diodes.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• A Man After My Own Heart

Originally posted by mikehingle View Post
      - - - - - - - - - - -
      Rosemary !

Are you kidding ? I just had a pork chop for breakfast !
      I'm involved about as much as I am an attorney.

Between the Catholic Church & the Illuminate, Islam & the Jews, attorneys & crooked judges,
      Buddhists who use the excuse of "karma" to be apathetic with the disadvantaged,
      jealous so-called "scientists" who should have chosen careers as attorneys,
      & our government hijacked by special interests, I have been, like many other creators,
      imprisoned & monitored in my home & denied the opportunity to have a normal prosperous life,
      because the value of my creativity would disturb the Old Thief's market.
      Amazingly, all these people believe they are morally right to live this way !

Yes, I too have "models" of high COP magnetic energy generators,
      & many other energy conservation & energy production systems,
      as well as transportation, health, & clean & clean-up environmental technologies.

You keep asking me what is it I do.
      My work is simply described as R&D to do God's will,
      i.e. to create a living environment here "on earth as it is in heaven".
      & "to keep on seeking that which is well-pleasing in God's eyes"
      that will be allowable in His kingdom here on earth.
      All else is a bunch of useless, time wasting, "yaba daba doo" (tounges) distructive hogwash.
      Many others among us are also realizing that this is their passion & life career.

Cheers !
      Mike Hingle
      Mike,

I describe my life in these terms, as well. When asked "what do you do for a living" I often reply "Love God with all my heart". Then I ask them if they really meant to ask me "what do you do to make money?"

Thanks for sharing.

Peter
      Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
      Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
      Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
        Hoppy, i guess right now it isnt done to show satisfatory Results, just seems, it only is not that far right now.
        Lets see, if we(or Aaron) can find out more about, but it is all first knowing the Circuit better and then do measurements.
        I am sure, it wont be any light food Results, what been shown here at last,
        more a solid Proof, or even not.
        But it takes all time, and Time flys, when you do experiments, as to just waiting for the Results.

Maybe once it is possible, to show a positive Results with a isolated Caps and with Diodes.
        Hi Joit

It would be interesting to hear Aarons view on this.

Hoppy

Comment

• Root Documents

Originally posted by mikehingle View Post
          From Rosemary :
          My model is somewhere in this thread. Can someone point it out? You're welcome to try and understand it - but if you do, it'll be a first. I think there's a link at the start of this thread. Way way back.
          Let me know what you think.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          Rosemary !
          I still haven't seen your 'model'.

Mike Hingle
          Mike,

All of Rosemary's published and unpublished works are listed on this page: Free Energy | Rosemary Ainslie which was given at the beginning of this thread. Sorry you missed it.

Peter
          Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
          Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
          Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• setting subscriptions

Just setting up some subscriptions, just ignore

thay

Comment

• EDIT REFERENCE POST 1560 - This thread really moves quick. ( I thought mine would be consecutive)

Actually Hoppy I'm going to try and answer this one.

Firstly - the COP is determined not by battery draw down but by actual measurement of energy delivered compared to dissipated.

Then, if there are those on this forum who need to find some sort of guide - the test proposed with batteries should be more than adequate, provided it is run against a control. Two test repeats are all that is reasonably required. Anything over that is as Jibbguy, I think it was suggested. unreasonable and obstructive. Post 1314 or thereby.

But you know this. Why are you forcing this issue? I sort of understood that you were reasonable. Was I wrong here?
              Last edited by witsend; 08-02-2009, 06:27 PM. Reason: Amended post number

Comment

• Hi Peter, thanks for the link.

Comment

• I wish that from now on I could see scope waveform pictures taken on this circuit in which the zero voltage line and the Volts/Div in the vertical axis and the time base in milli or microsecond units be clearly included either in the picture or in the caption text. I hope this is not a big wish...

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

• Another note for TK

The function that is down on the LeCroy is the DC off set by your own admission. How then can you average the energy delivered and returned to the battery? edit. And the voltage across the shunt averaged at one value then - for some reason doubled? And no-one pointing this out? And no zoom in to show the actual voltage levels. And then the scope showing a wattage as a waveform? What was that about? And the apparent recharge that might not be a recharge? Just look at the waveform across a battery when it's being recharged. The same thing TK - unless a recharge from an actual recharger also means it's not being recharged. What nonsense you talk.

It's not so much driving to the grocery with a flat in the boot. It's more like leading us up the garden path because you haven't got a license to drive.
                    Last edited by witsend; 08-02-2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by witsend View Post
                      Another note for TK

The function that is down on the LeCroy is the DC off set by your own admission. How then can you average the energy delivered and returned to the battery?

It's not so much driving to the grocery with a flat in the boot. It's more like leading us up the garden path because you haven't a license to drive.
                      Sorry for butting in here, but in TK's defense, I think it's only fair to point something out that evidently has been missed:

I think it was only channel 2 that was on the blink, and TK has not been using this channel. In one video he was showing 4 wave forms with integration etc. These were all stored wave forms and were acquired from channel 1 only.

I am fairly certain that TK is not using any faulty channels on that scope to acquire critical data, if at all.

Comment

• Poynt99. I have really bad eyesight. My hearing is good. TK is on record as saying that the DC off set is not working. What should one make of this? That it doesn't matter? How odd.

Since you're a member of both forums could I impose on you to take my post across? Aaron's not around at the moment.

edit - Have just rerun the entire video. I assure you the comment is that the DC off set is not working. That does not apply to a single channel. That's the whole thing.
                        Last edited by witsend; 08-02-2009, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Poynt99. I have really bad eyesight. My hearing is good. TK is on record as saying that the DC off set is not working. What should one make of this? That it doesn't matter? How odd.

Since you're a member of both forums could I impose on you to take my post across? Aaron's not around at the moment.
                          As I said, TK has been using channel 1 of the Lecroy scope, and it is channel 2 that has the DC offset problem.

Channel 1 is fully functional and has been the only channel used. Sorry if I did not make that clear in my post, but I thought it was.

Here is the video where you can hear TK say it himself. It's right at the beginning, so you don't have to watch the whole thing:

http://www.youtube.com/my_subscripti...Zg&masthead=1#

Comment

EDIT REFERENCE POST 213 - This thread really moves quick. ( I thought mine would be consecutive)

Actually Hoppy I'm going to try and answer this one.

Firstly - the COP is determined not by battery draw down but by actual measurement of energy delivered compared to dissipated.

Then, if there are those on this forum who need to find some sort of guide - the test proposed with batteries should be more than adequate, provided it is run against a control. Two test repeats are all that is reasonably required. Anything over that is as Jibbguy, I think it was suggested. unreasonable and obstructive. Post 1314 or thereby.

But you know this. Why are you forcing this issue? I sort of understood that you were reasonable. Was I wrong here?
                            Rosemary,

Simply because I think it important enough to push this issue. I see nothing unreasonable about this. Now that you have responded to my comment, (thank you), unless Aaron has anything further to add, then this matter is closed. I'm not attacking you Rosemary, just because I have pushed this issue with your test plan. You really do not need to be so defensive with me. I'm not a sinister MIB or a nasty attorney, just someone like you that wants the world's population to benefit from more freely available and inexpensive energy.

Hoppy

Comment

• Not defensive Hoppy - just trying to appeal to reason. Thanks for letting go here. Just edit the post number. I got it wrong.
                              EDIT - I'm answering here because there are way too many posts happening. We definitely reason differently. But that's a good thing. Else life would be really boring.
                              Last edited by witsend; 08-02-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Not defensive Hoppy - just trying to appeal to reason. Thanks for letting go here. Just edit the post number. I got it wrong.
                                We reason differently Rosemary. Don't worry about the post number.

EDIT - Agreed.

Hoppy
                                Last edited by Hoppy; 08-02-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X