No announcement yet.

Bedini & The Lockridge Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wantomake--Those dc motors wont use much for amps untill you put a load on them. The BEMF wants to turn the motor in the opposite direction. So the voltage drops and the amps go up. That tri coil is a catch 22. I believe the 2 secondaries are connected in series to raise the voltage up. Because we are working with 12-24 volts on the motor side.So the voltage needs to be raised up enough to fill the capacitor. Does your motor speed up when you put a load on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiwater View Post
      Wantomake--Those dc motors wont use much for amps untill you put a load on them. The BEMF wants to turn the motor in the opposite direction. So the voltage drops and the amps go up. That tri coil is a catch 22. I believe the 2 secondaries are connected in series to raise the voltage up. Because we are working with 12-24 volts on the motor side.So the voltage needs to be raised up enough to fill the capacitor. Does your motor speed up when you put a load on it.
      No, the motor/generator I'm using doesn't speed up under load. It's a basic out of the box Toshiba golf cart started generator. I tried building the generator like Turion has but I don't have the knowledge or resources.

Talk more later.

Comment

Lockridge, Unleashed! - Energetic Forum

Comment

Lockridge, Resolved!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
            I've added another circuit to that text, up-above, which manages to pulse a consistent average of power over time despite the tendency for explosive surges to want to escalate towards infinity to the destruction of their host-circuit.

https://tinyurl.com/constantpower

Comment

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post

I've added another circuit to that text, up-above, which manages to pulse a consistent average of power over time despite the tendency for explosive surges to want to escalate towards infinity to the destruction of their host-circuit.

https://tinyurl.com/constantpower
              Last I posted here, I considered myself to be a failure since my corrections to my erroneous modifications of my mirror of Paul Falstad's simulator was still short of realism.

Now, that I've corrected it further, I became depressed since I depend on these simulations to keep my hopes up despite their intrinsically flawed nature coming from simulations whose premise is purely theoretical at best.

Yet, despite these limitations, I've managed to "get the hang" of this new twist of development by becoming inspired to use a spark gap which is always ON to catalyze the empowerment of a circuit.

Zero Input Power

screenshot

short description of its development
              Last edited by Vinyasi; 08-17-2024, 11:01 PM.

Comment

I see that you have put a lot of effort and research in to this mystery. But i think you are overcomplicating the pulsing mechanisim, by trying to do it electronically I do believe the pulsing of the machine is one of the keys to work through. In my research it looks like the generator side is the one being pulsed.

Years ago making every other commutator bar blank. Wouldnt work either because the inductive kickback still collapsed back in to all the other windings. It would also burn up the commutator bars in a very short time.

I read most of your research and i believe you are right about the one brush being in two parts. wider for the generator and narrow for the motos section. This may pick up the kickback.

Looking thru some of the published literature from J.B. One drawing does stand out . That one shows a two part brush. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X