Bedini Two Rotors no mechanical attached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Two Rotors no mechanical attached

I built this Bedni with Two Rotors fly wheel, when two rotors is turning, performance get high, charching a capacitor faster.

I'm waiting for suggestion, question etc.

Video low quality, I have no broadband , possibly next week phone will have it, if get it new video high quality can be avaible.

YouTube - Dual Rotor fly wheel Bedini SG
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Scopes, with one or two rotors running.... rare results

Look this shots, with one or two rotors....

Running two rotors, radiant energy is some strange

can somebody help me to know about this shots????
    Attached Files
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Hi patmac.I too am working on this concept and believe the twin rotor bedini is the way forward.By using both poles off the coil we can double the torque for near enough the same current draw for 1 rotor.By using 2 rotors we can use double the amount off pickup coils which can only improove the efficiency off this motor,who know's,it may even be enough to self run?
      My take on the scopeshots is in pic2 when you have both rotors running they are slightly out off sync so both rotors are triggering the coil.The magnet placement on the rotors has to be identical so the rotors run syncronised so triggering the coil at the same time.This is the way to get the same current draw as if there is only 1 rotor.

I have built three twin rotor Bedini motors,here' links.

YouTube - Twin Rotor Bedini motor vid 1
      YouTube - Twin Rotor Bedini Motor vid 2
      YouTube - Twin Rotor Bedini Motor vid 3

Regards jonnydavro

Comment

Originally posted by jonnydavro View Post
        Hi patmac.I too am working on this concept and believe the twin rotor bedini is the way forward.By using both poles off the coil we can double the torque for near enough the same current draw for 1 rotor.By using 2 rotors we can use double the amount off pickup coils which can only improove the efficiency off this motor,who know's,it may even be enough to self run?
        My take on the scopeshots is in pic2 when you have both rotors running they are slightly out off sync so both rotors are triggering the coil.The magnet placement on the rotors has to be identical so the rotors run syncronised so triggering the coil at the same time.This is the way to get the same current draw as if there is only 1 rotor.

I have built three twin rotor Bedini motors,here' links.

YouTube - Twin Rotor Bedini motor vid 1
        YouTube - Twin Rotor Bedini Motor vid 2
        YouTube - Twin Rotor Bedini Motor vid 3

Regards jonnydavro
        Oh my god..... It's incredible, you and me we made and develop the same idea .... hahahha. we're connected in the same frequency, I had no seen your videos I swear... I'm very impressed....

Good advice man, my motor is built very ordinary, sound obvious, my roller bearings are useds, maybe I need to buy new materials and rebuilding again.

I was talking about this with elias (is friendly person, ever give me one hand when I'm doubtfull) he said me that is better attach mechanically the rotors, but I don't know. In this days I was thinking that we can add two coils and one rotor to this design, forming a triangle, to generate extra energy. That is circulating in my mind when I begun. It can seem himself to Toroidal, closing a big magnetic field.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Hi patmac,Yes it's funny how things work out,thousands off miles apart but thinking off the same things.
          Your 3 rotor triangle idea is interesting but there might be a problem with 1 off the rotors as it would being attracted and repelled but there's only one way to find out and thats to build it.
          Iv'e been thinking about stacking twin bedini motors with rotors on each side fixed to a common shaft and maybe a belt to join the 2 shafts,what do you think?Keep up the goodwork.
          Regards jonnydavro.

Comment

RE: Two rotors..

I have thought about doing what you guys have done... ( but I did not get as far as you have.

My idea was to make a U shaped magnet coil and place both a N and a S on the wheel ( Each matching the pole of the U in the same posisition ) Thus having a single wheel getting the torque of both magnets...

Maybee a C type magnet? using a single magnet with North on top and south on bottom?

I love brainstorming guys, but you have done very well getting these to sync like you have!

Mart
            See my experiments here...
            http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Originally posted by theremart View Post
              I have thought about doing what you guys have done... ( but I did not get as far as you have.

My idea was to make a U shaped magnet coil and place both a N and a S on the wheel ( Each matching the pole of the U in the same posisition ) Thus having a single wheel getting the torque of both magnets...

Maybee a C type magnet? using a single magnet with North on top and south on bottom?

I love brainstorming guys, but you have done very well getting these to sync like you have!

Mart
              Yeah theremart.... something like your idea can works.... I was thinking this.... If stator is U shape, rotor is at least N-S, I was thinking feed the motor with H- bridge inverting polarities to make it ever repulsion, or what if atraction?.

That idea is possible for three rotor triangle form. H-Bridge is a good option. Then this motor can work like AC motor. but aproaching Back-EMF totally.

Some like this is in my mind since I saw Jetjs's lindemann motor atraction.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Working...
              X