No announcement yet.

Bedini Schoolgirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait a moment!!! if your transistor is powered, and you are still getting a negative number from collector to base, wouldnt that be a PNP and not an NPN?

im not a transistor expert, and im not sure which way the collector is supposed to energize in a PNP vs NPN, but at least it is an idea.

Comment

I believe he said it was a 2N3055 which is an NPN. And the sign of the voltage he's reading depends on whether or not he's putting the (+) probe on the collector or the base. ERKAN?

Comment

Not Working

Shamus you are correct. Thanks for your post on magnets and bearings. I don't think that the bearings are perfect so that can be the reason. I am thinking on converting the ceiling fan into bedini device. I don't know which one but I saw somebody already did it.

Comment

Erkan,

Why don't you get the galvanized wire at Home Depot, the one I used is in the screws/nuts/bolts/chains section and is made by HTR or Royal, it says Galvanized Wire 16 GA (15M) on the plastic tag. It is very easy to cut and you can cram quite a few pieces tightly into your coil.

Not sure if others have asked but is your coil wiring proper?

If you have reversed the Norths of the winding(s) nothing will happen. Determine again which one is North pole by using the battery/magnet test on each of the trigger and drive coils, then label that side as North and top wire.

I cannot stress this much because I have been playing with a feedback transformer wound on a ferrite bead and at first it would not work until I realized that I have not reversed (as per schematics) the poles of the coil.
          Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

a simple compass will reveal North as well.

Comment

Erkan,

You may refer to this website. I was experimenting Adams motor somewhere in 2002. Check the coil winding direction (clock wise) for north facing magnet. Also check how to modify hardisk to make a good rotor. I used 3 pieces of magnets and epoxy onto hardisk disc and 4 magnets for compact disk.

Comment

I went on your web site and saw that you are winding left to right and then right to left. My coil is from left to right only. Am I wrong?
                By the way I tried to jam stainless steel road and messed up something. Than I had pull out the wires to find the damaged wire so I probably lost 50 winds. That means I am down to about 600 winds. The worst part it is not working at all.

Comment

Erkan,

Sorry for my poor English to make you and others confuse. "left to right and right to left" is winding pattern. If start winding from left, wind until reach the right end and wind back to left. If you see the second picture under coil category, you will understand the winding direction (clockwise).

There are many types of winding patterns. Some use unidirection, some bifilar, cadeus coils and many more.

Comment

Hi Erkan,

Don't use SS bolts. It's not ferrerous material. Use nails of soft iron as coil stator core. For 600 turns of wire, the system should work without any problem. Here is the transistor page. Look at TO3 transistor and check if you have connected correctly. If does then just change to new transistor. Three leg transistor is straight forward design but not TO3.

Comment

• coil winding

Hi Erkan,

Please see my attachment in this post:
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa....html#post2619

That is a pic of how the coil should be wound.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Aaron,
                        I know that but my question is do you go in one direction and than cros back and than wind again in the same directon so all windings are in one direction or you gou up and down?

Comment

• ERKAN, I usually wind my coils in one direction up and down till I have the whole spool full of wire, all my SSG motors are operating well. Maybe this will help:
                          http://tech.ph.groups.yahoo.com/grou.../view/2a64?b=1
                          My advice for you is to join the Bedini_monopole3 group in yahoo groups. Its free. The you can browse the file and photo selection - alot of useful info there. Also search in the messages for coil winding
                          It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• My first SSG - wire problem

I just built my first SSG. I spinned the wheel ... and nothing. I checked the placement of all the parts and everything seems to be corectly put together. Then I checked the wires in my coil, I am using #26 magnet wire for trigger and #22 for power. When I attach 9V battery and light bulb to the #26 wire, light bulb lights up. Howerver when I attach battery and light bulb to #22 wire nothing happens. There is no electricity flowing through that wire. I've also cut a little bit of the #22 wire from the original spool I got from the bulkwire.com and attached it to 9V battery and light bulb and same result. No electricity running through it. Is there any special treatment one needs to do with the magnet magnet wire ends because of coating? I do not know what to think. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

• I think Marcia already answered your question, but just in case you don't get that message... The magnet wire is coated, and you've got to strip off the coating on the ends in order to make sure that you get a good electrical connection. You also want to make sure that your coils aren't shorted out to each other as well.

It kinda goes without saying that if you don't have electricity flowing through your coils, nothing is going to happen with your SSG.

Comment

• working

My new coil is 900 turns per Kumaran's web instructions. Center of the coil is 3 feet of metal rope that I bought in Home Depot. For rotor I am using CD drive with 4 big magnets from Ace Hardware Store. I will make a movie tomorrow because I am so tired now.
                                Thanks for all the help. You guys rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X