An alternative Bedini circuit for Bedini SSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An alternative Bedini circuit for Bedini SSG

Here is an alternative Bedini circuit for Bedini SSG I have envisioned. I am putting it into the public domain, sticking to the latest GPL license always. This circuit uses almost the same set of components, but will be able to capture the extra energy in the trigger coil and save it to the charging battery (in this sense, the trigger coil is also serving as an induction coil). Experiments with this alternative Bedini circuit are welcome, at your own risk -- according to GPL. Comments are welcome.

Happy hacking!

L
    Attached Files

Very creative, but I don't think it will work quite the way you envision. If the primary battery is at a higher voltage then current is free to flow from the primary battery through the charging battery, then through the trigger coil back to the primary's negative (as long as it doesn't trigger the base of the transistor as well )

I'm not trying to put you down cos unlike many I am all for trying adaptations of bedini's circuits Don't expect to improve them, but the process of experimenting can teach you alot... for example, removing parts of the circuit allows you to understand their significance in the circuit... like the 1N4001
    "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

...will be able ..?
      Did you try the Circuit allready, or only theorize it?
      I think, its not a good idea, to leave the Diode away at the Plus from Charge.
      Maybe you can do a test first, and give a Result, its a pretty easy build,
      but probatly this Circuit even wont work, because it looks like a Short to the TriggerCoil.
      Doesnt have to do something with hacking.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

nice feedbacks!

@Seph: excellent observations ! I am making modifications to my circuit and see the new version Again, comments are welcome! (BTW, your youtube vid on understanding Bedini circuit is very nice.)

@Joit: experiments are coming...but I am not good at building things at all, recently saw the Imhotep DC motor fan stuff, will probably go with that first. Meanwhile, experiment results from advanced/senior members here are very much appreciated.

Lan
        Attached Files

Comment

circuit graph by Dia

Anyway, I redone the circuit with a linux graph program called Dia. See the new graph below and enjoy!
          Attached Files

Comment

a related circuit for those interested

There is another nice circuit out there, see it for details:
            A Self-Charging Adams Motor
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X