No announcement yet.

One magnet no bearing Bedini motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Lidmotor.Great satelitte demo,quite amazing on a 1.5v battery at that distance.Have you tried spinning another at 180 degrees from the first?I have done it with a large Bedini coil but after experimenting with my small transformer motor,i am not sure if it is a case of big is best and if your tiny coil could do it on microamps then its got to make you wonder .
    Any chance of your motor running of the exciter and spinning the satelitte?
    I just can't wait to see a vid of synchros satelittes so i can get a complete picture of what he is up too as he is onto something important.
    I wonder what would happen if we used a high torque prime mover to rotate a diametric magnet maybe useing a gearbox and then spin a whole bunch of large spinner satelittes.Nice work.Jonny

Comment

• More fiddling around

Jonny I spent some time with this yesterday and got the satellite spinner to work in both directions. I also did some load testing with a volt meter hooked up to the back of Maggie to see just how much power I was getting out of the satellite spinner and at what distance. The results were inconclusive but there is a direct back loading of the drive rotor from the satellite when you load it. As far as multilple satellites are concerned, I have tried that before and all I saw was more load on the main rotor when you added satellites. I saw no advantage but maybe it was how I did it.
      This best thing that I did with this yesterday was to get the satellite to say in lockup out to a distance of about 2 ft. The voltage on Maggie was 1.8v with her eyes on. Pretty good wireless transmission of energy for such a small driver.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Satellite output.

@Lidmotor,

Plug Maggie's air core with the Satellite magnet, tape it shut, then draw in toward the axeled prime mover and measure Maggie's output as you go. See what happens when you get around 3" from the rotor.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by synchro; 10-22-2010, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Folks
          An amazing opportunity for elec motors has arisen
          2700% OU
          See here
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ecrets-49.html
          Post 1445
          enjoy
          Chet
          If you want to Change the world
          BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
            Folks
            An amazing opportunity for elec motors has arisen
            2700% OU
            See here
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ecrets-49.html
            Post 1445
            enjoy
            Chet
            These are some very interesting transformers... I have built a couple variants as replications. That thing is one bad motherfluxer.

Cheers,
            Twinbeard
            "Anything the mind can conceive and believe, it CAN achieve." Napoleon Hill

Comment

• Fleet coil.

In keeping with my goal of running a no bearing spinner inside an output coil, I have achieved a new innovation!

I have wound and tested a new coil. This one is a Quadfilar Spiral Knot. I got the idea for this coil at the "Joule ef thread" below. It's working very well with a 1" sphere in the center of the upright Quadfilar Knot. The output from the second set of twin wires, is cross wired like the joule circuit then to a full wave bridge rectifier. This Bedini power, Joule output combination worked extremely well. Now I plan to test it with the 2N2222 transister and see if it delivers the Cop>10 that the Energy Thief designers say it delivers; When It doubles as a battery charging Joule thief type oscillator.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...scillator.html
              Last edited by synchro; 10-26-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Quadifilar Spiral Knot.

The new coil's amazing! It is generating some very serious output coupled with the high speed spining Bedini sphere magnet. This coil amounts to a High Potential Motor Alternator with Window Motor proportions all wraped into one. I may call this the "Porthole Motor". This coil will deliver a knock you back shock from a 6 volt battery. I built this one with two spools of the same, two strand single conductor speaker wire I built the first one with. It looks like a giant bagel. The performace appears to be about as good as the single spool model, but in addition, it has the 1:1 secondary leading out of it. It's generating close to 300 volts, charging a 4700 mf 35 volt cap in minutes, with a 1" spinner at top end. The rotor speeds up when the load's added and current dirction is added trough the output spiral. like it's other relatives, there appears to be the mysterious "Lenz Boost". This may prove to be the best configuration so far. I think this coil should deliver a better COP then the Window Motor, as it's bearingless. It may loop back to source and charge the run battery like some of it's cousins. I plan to see what it will do for lighting.

I got the first Spiral Knot to oscillate insde the large output coil with the 32 & 16 gauge wraps with the 1 1/2" sphere, but no luck with the quad yet. I wired a tiny transistor in and got no results with the Joule charging, perhaps I'm under powered. A second transistor like Chiliqueen's circuit would help because the micro henries of inductance are so high. I did get both Spiral Knots to generate power through induction when positioned above and below a smaller solenoid air core bifilar wired to oscillate with a 2n2222.
                Last edited by synchro; 10-28-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• twin coil resonance.

I succeded in attaining resonance spinning a very large 1&1/2" neo sphere inside the air core of my twin spiral. I have the output looped back to source.
                  The circuit does not oscillate unless the output's circled back to the run battery. The ratio of charge gain to primary depletion gives the circuit a COP of >2 while in self oscillation. This kind of bemf charge can be described as a bit flimsey, and those measurements can be strongly misleading. It does run pretty close to breaking even with the spinners of differnt diameters, coupled with the backloop. I got it Joule thiefing at this point; That demonstrates the coil can dual purpose.
                  Last edited by synchro; 10-28-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Coral Castle

Hi All,

I know its a bit off topic, but tangentally relevant, so I will post here for your enjoyment. I visited the coral castle this week, so I made some videos:

YouTube - Coral Castle Part 1/2
                    YouTube - Coral Castle Part 2/2

Cheers,
                    Scott
                    "Anything the mind can conceive and believe, it CAN achieve." Napoleon Hill

Comment

• 2" self reciprocating sphere.

I managed to spin the 2" sphere in front of the 2 & 1/4 inch air core QSk, (Quadfilar Spiral Knot). This magnet's the size of a poolball, and fits neatly inside the aircore. It self positions with strength. You can feel it grab and center itself. The circuit rings forcefuly when brought into self oscillation this way and the charge rate soars. I believe that a long run measure would yield at least the >10 with a comparison of 12v Bedini SSG run and charge battery. Very high voltage negative pole scrubbing , induces a spontaneous posative charging from the surroundings. This twin winding really cooks, when the coils are wired together and the largest sphere magnet sold is centered in the middle. This is a full force oscillator. Sounds like an old R.C.A. tube radio warming up. I'll try and do a video of this!

The other interesting effect noticed while spinning the 2" neo sphere wide open in closed loop, was an 8 second respriatory cycle. Four seconds of keen acceleration coupled with four hundreths of a volt loss, followed by 4 seconds of slowing down and equal back charge. Like a giant Yo Yo. This see saw effect excites charging, and allows for very efficent input allowence. This turned into a self reciprocater. It runs nearly even. The charge battery may make up the rest. The surge and back surge are balanced prolonged and equally forcful. This tidal ebb and flow of charge really help highlight the deep interlocking nature of the exchange relationship at work with this feedback circuit. The generated power increases then overwhelms the input and the cycle reverses. This added activity heats the battery, and causes a chemical charge to develop. I'll have to upload a video of this too.

The 2" is apparently running for free self looped while charging the second battery forcefuly at cruise speed. All the theories have gone before. I am spinning the sphere rotor over the core of the single Spiral Knot, and generating an additional 2.5 volts, powered by the upright twin. This second output coil merely divides available output, but it shows that the Spiral works on a different plane. The back surge can be controled by powering back with the potentiometer.

The run battery depletes rapidly when spinning the 2"er without the feedback loop, a measure of how much power the output spiral really generates. Best results came with the single fast switching diode and 35 volt 4700 mfd super capacitor connected to the two coil leads in series, with the cathode of the diode faceing the posative pole of the capacitor. Each end of the capacitor is then connected to the same poles of the run battery. The run battery is actually charging itself a tiny bit! The charging's a result of resonance. This combination's definitely another winner!

@twinbeard,

Fine videos, cute kid!
                      Last edited by synchro; 10-31-2010, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Dual uprights.

Standing both Spiral coils on end and spinning the 2" wide 2" long tube on teflon bushings in between is working nicely. Both output coils of equal length divide the load in equal balance from both ends. This may help put the output in phase. All output feedback back to source combined appears to produce resonance and "spin synergy". The 2" tube does not begin to wander, and does extremely well spinning between the two upright Spiral Knot Toroids. Two single coils face to face wold probably work just as well. An important feature of the Spiral knot Coil configuration, is that it works well for output from all frames of spatial reference, unlike a perpendicular wrap. The straight wrap won't collect anything if it's positioned in line with the magnetic lines of force. This gives the Spiral Knot Coil a unique quality in broadening the choices for output coil positioning.

Each of the coils generates about 2.5 volts of rectified d.c. current when powered from a fourth coil. The capacitor and diode build the charge to 35 volts, high enough to stage re-entry. Wireing the battery to the rectifier won't work.
                        Last edited by synchro; 10-31-2010, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Self charging toroid.

This self charging toroid neo spinner is very smilar to mine. What about an Sec Joulini wired into something like this?

YouTube - NEW CIRCUIT FOR SELF CHARGING MAGNETIC MOTOR 2
                          Last edited by synchro; 10-31-2010, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Emf recovery circuit.

This recovery circuit from Magnetman12003 may make the secondary unnessecary! I am building this circuit to test right now. I may have to order components online. I learned that additional output wraps divide the available output rather then add to it, so coupling these approaches may cancel any gain. I'd be willing to bet Magentman's output is the same as that from the seconday, except his voltage is several hundred times higher. This may step down and generate enough current to run itself too. That's the job the 1:1 seconday spiral winding already accomplishes.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by synchro; 11-02-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• jiffycoil.

Jiffycoil's spinning a neo sphere on a bifilar spiral pancake coil wired to a Bedini SSG. This is nearly identical to my configuration, but with a perfectly centered pole. Very advanced concept validated. Doubles as an Sec exciter! I planned to try this on my own, thanks to Jiffycoil for the advance. Rotor balance and spin control are maximized with this spiral. A secondary may help optimize output.

Maybe magnetman12003's circuit would light some bulbs? A voltage boosting Dynamotor with a 2" sphere.

YouTube - Bifilar Pancake Coil driven by Bedini circuit
                              Last edited by synchro; 11-03-2010, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• New spin video.

This pancke bifilar looks almost the same as my spiral toroid. No angles and no spaces. Looks like he's got a 2" er up. Massive flux activity:

YouTube - jiffycoil's Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X