One magnet no bearing Bedini motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth Ground.

@Bodkins:Even though the postive pole of the capacitor is not connected to anything, it still acts like an antenna.

Comment

• if thats the way you wish too see it Yes. but this morning i check the postive ground i have in the basement (i only have postive grounds at home)and it will fill a cap too with one wire on the postive,

Comment

• synchro@ YouTube - Earth Battery 6

this is my last post here unit i get a one magnet motor going (i dont like crashing the thread)
        good luck all
        Last edited by Bodkins; 06-29-2009, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Bedini magnet making hight tone, and Bedini levitron

Hi All,

ive been doing 2 small tests

1: YouTube - Bedini coil and donut magnet making sound small test JB
          its without a rotor, but the Bedini circuit gets triggered and makes some high tone sound - maybe someone can explain this

2: since i got my Bedini to work, im also going to do tests in time with my levitron and Bedini circuit. here is a small demo vid, but i had no succes sofare with this.
          YouTube - Bedini Levitron magnet motor test 1 JB (it was difficult, to hold the coil and making a levitron top float, but after somany blooper video's, i finnaly got 1 that i can show)

Greets JB
          http://youtube.com/johnnblade

Comment

• One wire pulsed DC charging off a coil

Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
            synchro@ YouTube - Earth Battery 6

this is my last post here unit i get a one magnet motor going (i dont like crashing the thread)
            good luck all
            @Bodkins and anyone whom it might concern:

I have combined the one wire pulsed DC that i picked up with a high voltage coil off the rotating magnet with the earth ground connection and it charges the cap very fast. (It levels in at around 1.69 Volts and stays there)
            One might wanna pay particular attention to the fact that THIS IS NOT COSTING ANYTHING !

NO LENZ DRAG

That is as long as your bedini circuit is charging some battery or whatever so his main purpose is that and you just put a pickup coil next to the magnet in addition to that you can charge a cap up quite nicely

VIDEO : YouTube - One Wire charging off a pickup Coil

@JohnnBlade:

Are you sure you dont have a short in the pickup coil or circuit? If you hold the coil under the magnet it should produce at least a few millivolt, but a zero reading just almost certainly shows that there must be something wrong with the wires.

How do you get it to levitate? with an extra magnet on top? The video doesnt reveal that in a way.

Regards,
            Xenomorph
            Last edited by Xenomorph; 06-29-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
              @Bodkins and anyone whom it might concern:
              @JohnnBlade:

How do you get it to levitate? with an extra magnet on top? The video doesnt reveal that in a way.

Regards,
              Xenomorph
              Hi Xenomorph,

first i place the big donut magnet on the floor, (just like im doing here YouTube - Levitron pro platinum - levitating floating magnet - JB) then place the plastic cover on top of the big donut magnet, then i spin the top
              and when the top spins stable i bring it up slowy untill it jumps of the plate/cover, and starts to levitate

(before the levitation, i first holded/moved a magnet arround the coil)
              to see if i got any readings, and i did, but with the levitron i did not - but i think that because my coil is north out, and the levitron is south on the downpart - but ill keep on testing

Greets JB

Comment

• @JohnBlade:

In worst case the magnet rotates around its own magnetic axis.
                I was afraid this would happen, because that would make it impossible to
                extract energy from that magnet, because there is literally no flux change that would induce energy in the pickup coil that way.
                That would then make satellite levitation obsolete, at least the way you have it set up. I have ordered some pyrolitic graphite and will test if the levitated magnet behaves differently.

Update for one wire charging:
                2nd cap added , connected to the other end of the pickup coil.
                cap negative connected to source battery.
                Voltage in 1st cap rising to a higher level (3.3 V)

video: YouTube - One wire 2

an ac voltage reading across the 2 caps:
                AC component: YouTube - AC Component
                Just regarding one end of the coil it is of course a pulsed DC,
                but the way i connected the metter it picked up so-to-say an alternating pulsed DC between the two caps.

So stored energy in both caps together around 6 Volts, has to be dumped sequentially into a battery though or the coil would be shorted.

It also looks like the caps can become conditioned to this kind of charging, as they charge up faster and faster after repeated shorting.
                Last edited by Xenomorph; 06-29-2009, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Xenomorph@I have not had chance to watch the video, WELL DONE anyway

"It also looks like the caps can become conditioned to this kind of charging, as they charge up faster and faster after repeated shorting."

already your on FIRE

Im uploading some video for Ben on the radiant purple flasher with the same effect with a Electret.

I got a coffee break and watched then. you made me a happy fellow
                  Last edited by Bodkins; 06-29-2009, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Completely levitating the magnet rotor

I found this while looking for levitation devices. Alot of people are doing this. I think that we can figure out a way to completely levitate the rotor and spin it up from the bottom using the pulse circuit.
                    It would be fun to try. The levitation circuit that I found uses a hall effect sensor. I think that the kit this guy sells uses the hall effect circuit.

ART TEC Magnetic Levitation Kit - Applications

Lidmotor

Comment

• Earth Ground Capacitor.

@Xenomorphlabs. All you need now is a large water heater size pizza tray pizza box capacitor that can sit next to your refrigerator and send power back to the utility company like Dr. Nakamatsu's from Japan. He has his upstairs wall paper laced with antenna wire. You could wrap all that coil wire over your roof and produce the same kind of radiant voltage.
                      Last edited by synchro; 06-30-2009, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• One magnet, no bearing Bedini

Hi All,

@Xenomorph: Great work with your One wire, and the AC component
                        i will also try to see if i can change my top from the levitron (maybe using gluw to hold smal magnets on the side of the top)

--

Ive finally fixed my old setup, and running on batteries 2.6v,
                        the sending coil takes about 5ma avg to make the sphere run.
                        to start the sphere in the tube i used another magnet (my old ro
                        tor disk)

as soon as the sphere runs it produces about 1,5v with 4 LEDs on, when disconnecting the LEDs i get about 3v

im picking up the energy from the coil arround the tube containing the sphere and not yet doing anything with the energy that comes from the receiving coil, that only still triggers the transistors

my biggest capacitor is hooked up with the minus on the minus after my rectifier, and the plus pole on one of the wires before my rectifier boosting my voltage.

YouTube - One magnet No Bearing Bedini motor magnet started JB 2 6 in 3 1v out

Greets JB

Comment

• @johnnblade.Hi JB.Nice work on sorting your motor.Can you try adding some water to your testube and see if it will still start and run.The reason i ask this is i found that adding water to a testube satellite dampened the bouncing around down and just kept the sphere rotating in the same place so my voltages went up.Just something else to try.
                          @Xenomorph.What you are doing is very interesting.The fact that you are seeing minimal/no lenz effect and generating quite decent voltages as you say for free has got to be a step in the right direction.
                          I was wondering,if you can do this with one coil,can you add more coils and do the same?If so and the lenz is still minimal,you could just keep adding them.
                          I wonder how a small supercap charges on your setup?
                          Thanks to Bodkins,Jesus Nievesoliveras,and you for a great new development.Regards jonny

Comment

• @JonnDavro: thnx , here is the vid with and without water in the tube
                            YouTube - One magnet No Bearing Bedini with and without Water test Davro

Hi All,

i just downloaded an app, to make a circuit drawing, so here is my circuit
                            im not to familiar with drawing circuits but here is mine (the 1e image)

in the second image im trying to make it selfcharge while under load
                            thats the 2e circuit, (can anyone tell me if its possible, its just an idea) (the 2e image)
                            or am i just short circuiting?

Greets JB

ps: in the mean time im trying to draw the circuit better
                            Last edited by JohnnBlade; 07-23-2009, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Feedback circuit

The cap across the bridge rectifier is supposed to do what here?
                              Also the minus pole of the caps connects to the plus of the battery.
                              As it is now the current will simply flow through the 2nd cap and then choose the path directly to the batteries minus pole (technical current direction)
                              But maybe im wrong.
                              I am interested if your circuit will show positive results.
                              Disconnecting the secondary winding by a transistor had not worked for me before although Rick Friedrich has had a success with it.
                              Last edited by Xenomorph; 06-30-2009, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• @Johnnblade.Hi JB.Thanks for doing that test.From what i can see on the vid on my 10 year old laptop,the sphere was a lot more stable but the voltage was down a touch.What was the amp draw with and without water?The fact that it ran at all i find interesting and i think if you extended your testube down a touch and added a pickup coil below your bifilar coil it would probably generate quite well as it seems to be acting like a stable satellite but with the possibility of far higher rpms so hopefully higher voltages.Thanks again JB regards jonny.

Comment

Working...
                                X