Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Daftman - Bedini / Newman setup

From

The Energy Experimenting People. - Powered by ForumCo.com - The Forum Company

I did not think this belonged in another thread, so I started this one. I am amazed at how low the amp draw is on this circuit, and how stable it is finally I am now going on my 4th day running off the same battery with this running non-stop drawing .014 amp, turning the wheel. Primary batter has gone down from 13.00 to 12.75 target from 12.72 to 12.82.

YouTube - Video 84 Daftman Bedini Newman and mystery with series capacitors.wmv

I found it very curious about the fan stopping once I had caps loaded in series. Love to get input from others why they think the fans stops turning after they load up..

Cheers!
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

I think neon is not necessary and may reduce output like mentioned in other thread. I found that TIP3055 can survive 2 Amp intermittent current. NPN seems to last much better than PNP on radiant circuit.

Do you use 1 watt resistor? I have some broken potentiometer and some peeling off 100 ohm resistor because of excessive heat. I use 2 watt now, it can hold for months of operation.

Do the coil wound at the same direction? I think we will have much less radiant current if coil is wound in a self canceling way.

Comment

Working...
    X