Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• large toroid coil scource

This is a good scource, I bought some 5" cores for cheap.

Micrometals - Iron Powder Cores

Alan

Comment

• My big Blue Crystal Glue cell has gone up in voltage here lately and it just so happens that the moon is 100% full right now.
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Ib:
        Where I live the ocean tides are at their highest point and the ocean currents at their strongest 3 days after the full moon, as well as 3 days after the new moon times. So just keep that in mind, and keep watching the voltages and current levels, on your cell, even after the full moon.
        Those are also the times when earthquakes happen, volcanoes blow, and big hurricanes and tropical depression all are at their strongest effects. You can also have local effects as well, like geothermal effects, static electricity, etz... And, lets not forget the solar flares, which can also have an effect on our cells.
        As I do believe that the cells are acting as two different metal antennas as I've mentioned many times before, these cells are not just dependent of water, heat or cold, but on other forces as well, that are external to the dynamics of the cells.
        I realize that many do not agree... but for the guys that do, welcome to the club.

Comment

• Copper, zinc, and polymer water absorbent ball cell

@ All
          I made an interesting cell using a small copper bowl, a marine zinc anode and floral polymer water absorbent balls. It is nothing more than a galvanic cell but it is something different and it worked well.

The Homemade Battery with Balls!!!!.ASF - YouTube

Lidmotor
          Last edited by Lidmotor; 11-11-2011, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• [IMG]C:\Users\Ccity\Roaming\Pictures\PHONEPICSANDVIDEO[/IMG]Hi all:

I just finished mixing epsom salt and salt substitute with 2 bottles of school glue, thing is, the mix is not uniform and there is a great amount of water in it, and I had to compact it with a spoon in order to secure the Magnesium bar , Well I guess time will tell, but any suggestions would be greatly apreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by kukulcangod View Post
              [IMG]C:\Users\Ccity\Roaming\Pictures\PHONEPICSANDVIDEO[/IMG]Hi all:

I just finished mixing epsom salt and salt substitute with 2 bottles of school glue, thing is, the mix is not uniform and there is a great amount of water in it, and I had to compact it with a spoon in order to secure the Magnesium bar , Well I guess time will tell, but any suggestions would be greatly apreciated
              2 bottles is a lot of glue. If you use to much glue it can't dry as fast. The amount of glue is not important, its the size of the metals that is important. If you use too much glue it doesn't dry fast and it traps water, what you want to do is use little glue with a thin layer so that it dries faster. Don't put the glue and the crystal mix in a cup either, you want to spread it on something like paper; the paper helps to wick the rejected water away.

Try to make this cell first How to Make a Crystal Glue cell - YouTube
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Glue Cell

IB pointless
                Thanks for the suggestions, It is too late for my mix full of lumps, In fact I think I needed even more glue to make it uniform and to be sealed up. The mix as it dryes over 10 hrs now is gone from 1.320 up to 1.322, don't know amps, for my meter is not good for it, just reads voltage and is digital.Also I was so tired last night I just didn't check my container..It is not make out of copper!!! .Also, something you wont' see yet in the attached pic is that, I got to isolate a copper pipe, with a foam circle. I'm on a 4 day rampage of creating and experimenting, a small vacation, after that, everything comes to a stop, but hopefully this battery will continue running forever...So, is the borax salt substitute/literal battery, a better version?? also what is the blue battery? trying to go through the tread but with limited time everything is here and there and everywhere, I appreciate you pointing me to your video, I've been following as much as I can, thank you also to Mr Bedini for sharing, please, try to be patient with us, you have far more resources not to mention the experience. As we communicate my battery when up to 1.324..way cool!! the amount of water in it is just worth a week of drying!! So I will try the borax version love the way the clear crystals grow and put out that much amperage! I just made a video of the glue battery setting.

glue cell.3gp - YouTube
                Attached Files
                Last edited by kukulcangod; 11-12-2011, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Ahh Yes...I knew it had to be sulfur!

Thankyou John and Chuck for that video on lead sulfide now it makes sense to me. I watched the google vid you did John on the formation of crytals on the plates during charge and discharge with different electrolytes. ABSOLUTELY FASCINATING the years of experience you have shows. My cells might actually work with the lead sulfide dry now..was only able to make them work with water. The solid state crystal doping ...amazing progression from lead acid to alkaline to solid salt doped crystal...thats alot of experience poured out thanks for the ride I have enjoyed this a bunch. I was going over the joule thief circuits and the sg circuit and saw how they are all related to an amplifier when i was redrawing lidmotors joulethief charger to make better sense of it..that one amazed everyone in the family...gets the point across about what Tom Bearden said about one joule

Comment

• Dear John,
                    What are your thoughts on this text as being useful for our quest?
                    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/052159..._cr_item_title
                    Any other reference that would be advised for gaining knowledge?
                    Thank you for your consideration in this.
                    The below looks great but is pricy.
                    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/352732...107298&sr=8-13
                    Very Best Regards,
                    Jim

Comment

• Hi again
                      I have another video made just for confirmation purpouses regarding our findings about this batteries, I know that Mr. Bedini has crystal batteries working now, I hope I can get a hold of galena or whatever is the mix needed to reanimate my cement battery a gift to my wife as a symbol of perpetual love.....mmm...so much for it...

Don't try my puss and boots accent at home I'm an expert at it....might get your love ones really confused...

cementandgluecellcomparison.3gp - YouTube

Comment

• Chuck,
                        Great new video. Are you using any Zinc Oxide in your new cell with new open top? I too have seen the current increase with cold.
                        What gas are you estimating to be venting?
                        Very Best Regards,
                        Jim
                        PS check your PM on you tube site
                        Last edited by jehdds; 11-12-2011, 08:19 PM. Reason: Correction for PS

Comment

• Carbonate crystal cell

This is a new design of the carbonate crystal cell. These cells have proven to be very good renewable energy sources for low power applications. With only a drop of water we have cells that run 3 weeks at a time. The progression of these cells has taken some time and they are NOT easy to make. They make a constant 10-15 Ma. The newer designs are providing more Ma for longer periods of time. In this video you are seeing a cell that started out at 20Ma and climbed under load of the osc circuit running 6 LEDs.
                          in the cold (40Deg f) The cell climbed to about 28-30 Ma then was brought in to a building that temp was set at 70 Deg f. The cell after 18hrs has dropped to 26 Ma.This video was shot Friday night at 6:30 P.M. A video of that to follow.

Carbonate crystal cell non cylinder 6 LEDs.3gp - YouTube

Carbonate crystal cell non cylinder running 6 LEDs 18hrs later. Cell has lost 3Ma but has been in 68-70 Deg f room.

Carbonate crystal cell 6 LEDs non cylinder.3gp - YouTube

@ Jim, no Zinc

Comment

• Carbonate crystal cell photo

Here are some photos of the Carbonate crystal cell.

@ Jim, Co2
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by chuck H; 02-08-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Chuck,
                              Thank you sir.
                              Hey, as an experiment, have you ever tried using dry ice ON the
                              Cell to see effect on output or use sodalime aka sofnolime or NaOH,
                              CaOH or KOH as CO2 absorber next to electrolyte to see output
                              Effect? Just interested to see if that
                              Would have any effect. Thanks again.
                              Very Best Regards,
                              Jim

Comment

• Carbonate crystal cell test

Originally posted by jehdds View Post
                                Chuck,
                                Thank you sir.
                                Hey, as an experiment, have you ever tried using dry ice ON the
                                Cell to see effect on output or use sodalime aka sofnolime or NaOH,
                                CaOH or KOH as CO2 absorber next to electrolyte to see output
                                Effect? Just interested to see if that
                                Would have any effect. Thanks again.
                                Very Best Regards,
                                Jim
                                Jim, I have not tried dry ice. Only ice from the freezer in a bag and setting the cell on it. Did not seem to change but I only had it on for a few hrs. I have not tried any of the others either as I,m testing for a cell that will last in current and material used that is renewable so the cell is usable when needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X