• Show
Clear All

• Mg Extruded Rod

Here ya go IB

Magnesium Extruded Rod

Comment

• Materials

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
      I also thought I would point out a control cell I made that is purely only sodium silicate (water glass) with copper and magnesium electrodes. This cell is fully dry and feels fragile like glass but after 2 days of drying out it is giving me 700mV. This just shows that sodium silicate does hold its own when dry. This cell was laid on a flat surface to make it dry faster and not much sodium silicate was used so that it would dry fast.

@John Bedini,

Will you be selling the big magnesium anodes or do you have a place online where we can get them? Thanks
      @ IB2
      read post #2581

Comment

• Sodium Silicate power cell.

I also thought I would point out a control cell I made that is purely only sodium silicate (water glass) with copper and magnesium electrodes. This cell is fully dry and feels fragile like glass but after 2 days of drying out it is giving me 700mV. This just shows that sodium silicate does hold its own when dry. This cell was laid on a flat surface to make it dry faster and not much sodium silicate was used so that it would dry fast.

@John Bedini,

Will you be selling the big magnesium anodes or do you have a place online where we can get them? Thanks
        The prevailing theory is that the pure Silica Crystal fabric captures and rectifies microwave energy from space, because the structure is a pure ratio of the microwave wavelength. Your experiment helps legitimize this hypothisis. This kind of material was the first to form in the Universe, from plasma, the first few seconds after the big bang. Sheets of pure silica billions of parsecs in length and width congealed instantly in the primeordial cold of space. Imagine the power a larger one could generate! There would be no possible way to improve on this kind of Crystal Power Cell if this theory was completely correct. Thanks for staying on the cutting edge. I believe you have reached the highest state of the art. Congratulations.
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 01-27-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• With John and Chucks help we have tools that will cause this project to progress at a much faster pace.
          I hope John Hutchison stops by or relays a message on this effort.

Allen, This group as a whole has not been introduced to the concept
          that stars give off energy as they break down.

This may cause problems as many different opinions, I am neutral about the many opinions, I hope this concept does'nt light a fire of different opinions.
          Here is a short article that sums up the general idea in a simple way. So let's look . thanks Allen.
          Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy: Bitesize Astronomy

To Jehdds, IB and all, A great start of a conversation between Jehdds and IB regarding BaTi03 ect.

I would like to say that our field of study relates to piezo and that there are relationships that cross over concider this short history of piezo as we continue in the quest
          there are some strong enhancements from the study of piezo most of which have been declassified and can be used. At least I am guessing most of it is.

http://www.nanomotion.com/piezoelectric-effect.html
          Last edited by mikrovolt; 01-27-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Ordered

I've ordered these with the eye to going big later.

Magnesium Sheet 36" X 48" X .020 *= $49
            Magnesium Sheet 36" X 48" X .063 *= $59.75
            San Marcos, CA, United States

Plate Bending Rolls and Slip Roll machines
            Northway's Machinery, Inc. 
500 E Livingston 
Des Moines, Iowa 50315
515-243-1824
Fax 515-243-1941 - available 24 hrs/day
Email: sales@northwaysmachinery.com

Manufacturer: ZAY Tools & Equipment
Item: ZAY ZSL1222 12 inch 22 gauge Manual Slip Roll 
Description: ZAY ZSL1222 12" x 22 gauge Manual Slip Roll. Max. Width: 12" Capacity: 22 gauge Mild steel and 26 gauge stainless steel. 3 Rolls 1 inch diameter. Packing Size: 22"×10"×13" Approx. Shipping weight approx. 36 pounds. All ZAY equipment has a 30 day Manufacturer limited warranty
Item Number: ZAY ZSL1222 Manual Slip Roll
Price: $249.95

Sale Price: $159.95 
Sale Expires:

I'm posting this now as the sale is a monthly I believe.
            I'll post how it works after I get to play with it.
            FrznWtr
            Last edited by FrozenWaterLab; 01-28-2012, 12:01 AM. Reason: Txt clip

Comment

• Zpe

@mikrovolt.

"Allen, This group as a whole has not been introduced to the concept that stars give off energy as they break down".

The microwave radiation in the background surrounding us originated 13 billion years ago in the Big Bang and is the echo of the Big Bang. Also known as Zero Point Energy. ZPE is omnipresent microwave level energy surrounding the Crystal Power Cell here on Earth! It dosen't come from anywhere. It's just all around everything; The "Dirac Sea" !
              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 01-28-2012, 01:15 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Star Energy

Mikrovolt, Mr. Burgess
                I agree that energy surrounds us, but the BIG BANG and Stars in my view are out of the question. I think Tesla answered that question about Radiant energy which is true for all bands. Today I would say that most science is very wrong in what is taught about energy.

This can get way to complicated for this group because we will be working calculations that will be a total disruption in what we are doing with this Crystal Cell. I have stated Many times here what the energy is for these cells. The first thing I said I believe it to be in the far infrared band and the cell responds in that range, why because the cell responds to heat and also the Gravity field, Epsom Salts can and was proved here to be a great thermal battery.

If we look at the Sun the life giving energy of earth I find the information science has taught us false for one reason, the Sun Spots. If we look at them we find a deep look into the sun center and you see no heat otherwise it would be much hotter then the surface temperature, so something is very wrong with this picture. Second the electromagnetic fields interacting cause the planet to cool and heat up the universe is all electromagnetic and electrical and this interaction of magnetic fields in the gas is what we see. don't take my word for it see what other physicist say, called thunderbolts of the Gods.
                The Vatic Project: Thunderbolts of the Gods - Part 1 of 7
                I do agree with these guys, as space is filled with electrical energy, in a gaseous form, but can you tap it?.

For those looking for the Radiant oscillator used on my crystal cells you can either look on Google patents under John Bedini or go to the Energenx channel on youtube.
                Patent US7990110 - Circuits and related methods for charging a battery - Google Patents

My opinion should not influence your decision to build crystal cells here as I disagree with Mr. Burgess with this theory. People need to do research into these crystals before jumping into such a theory, in other words you need to build them and perform all the tests to see what it is. This cell does not use any Zero Point energy or Scalar waves, it uses the ambient energy in the room it is placed in. The reason for the change in chemicals is to increase the water capability of the cell, almost like stretching out long molecules.
                John B
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Practice build on JB's "Gift Cell"

@ John and All
                  I am still waiting on a couple things coming in the mail to make the "Gift Cell" but today I made a small "test" cell using what I had on hand. I wanted to practice the "cooking" of the chemicals and see what happened. I was successful but the mixture is hard to cook right and this first cell turned out a bit too soft. It is very "sticky" just like you said John. The power output is what it should be and I will see what it is like after a few days. I have it running a "Penny" oscillator right now. Because I live at the beach and the humidity is high, this cell may never completely dry and get hard. It might end up kinda like a Gummy Bear?

Cheers,

Lidmotor

PS---IB
                  Penny No.1 is still running on your stove top cell. It was started on 8-24-11. It actually stopped one cold dry night about a month ago and I was going to take it apart but it warmed up and stated up again. It has been running nonstop ever since. The cell voltage is only at around 1/2 a volt under load but Penny keeps blinking away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                    PS---IB
                    Penny No.1 is still running on your stove top cell. It was started on 8-24-11. It actually stopped one cold dry night about a month ago and I was going to take it apart but it warmed up and stated up again. It has been running nonstop ever since. The cell voltage is only at around 1/2 a volt under load but Penny keeps blinking away.
                    That's great to hear Lidmotor! Did you ever replicate the glue cells? is any of them (like the salt substitute and Epsom salt glue cell) still alive? Thank you for taking the time to replicate my cells.
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Slica expansion.

@John Bedini,

"The degree of expansion divided by the change in temperature is called the material's coefficient of thermal expansion and generally varies with temperature". Solidified Water Glass has a very large coefficient of thermal expansion. The maximum Crystal Power Cell output is temperature fixed, not variable. Heat controls the Lattice power reception frequency like a radio tuner. When the Crystal Power Cell lattice window is properly tuned to the microwave broadcast channel from Space, rectified electric power is generated. This is a COSMOVOLTAIC cell with a Plank constant of Sigma.
                      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 01-28-2012, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• IB's "Glue Battery"

That's great to hear Lidmotor! Did you ever replicate the glue cells? is any of them (like the salt substitute and Epsom salt glue cell) still alive? Thank you for taking the time to replicate my cells.
                        IB ---- I made a bunch of your glue batteries and the results varried. Something that you didn't look at very closely (nor did I) ---was the paper. I believe that the paper plays a role in how they work. The type of paper and the chemicals in the paper may be the unknown (element "x") factor. The reason that I mention this is that I one day (long ago) I was examining one of your simple Elmer's glue, copper, and magnesium cells and turned it over to examine the back side of the paper. For some reason I asked myself, " I wonder if I place a chip of calcium chloride on the back of the paper if it would draw moisture out of the air, leak that through the paper, and hydrate the cell from the back side. It worked. The next question was, " OK great but for how long and won't it just eat up the Mg quickly." It didn't. What happened was the hydrated solution of calcium chloride spread out into the fibers of the paper, dried ---and recrystalized. It became some sort of weird self hydrating crystal cell. The first one that I made was built on 8-1-11 and is still able to run Penny. It is deteriorating yes, but the longevity was rather good considering the simplicity of the cell. John Bedini was the one who told me about calcium chloride way back when we working on the iron pyrite rock battery. They use it for deicing roads instead of salt up where he lives. It is also used for dehumidifing and Lowes sells the stuff under the product name "DampRid".

We have all made so many different kinds of cells by now that it is hard to keep track of all of them. I usually toss my failures right away but the semi-success cells (the ones that started out strong but became weaklings) I have hung onto to see what happened. I am surprised how many are still alive even though they don't have much amperage to give. The pure galvanic-- copper,magnesium, and water cells seem to have an unlimited shelf life if they are dried out and kept dry. A little water and the chemical reaction starts right back up again. Dry it out completely and it stops. All my cement batteries from the "olden days" still show about 1 volt ---but with little amperage to back it up.

Lidmotor
                        Last edited by Lidmotor; 01-28-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• From Space

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                          @John Bedini,

"The degree of expansion divided by the change in temperature is called the material's coefficient of thermal expansion and generally varies with temperature". Solidified Water Glass has a very large coefficient of thermal expansion. The maximum Crystal Power Cell output is temperature fixed, not variable. Heat controls the Lattice power reception frequency like a radio tuner. When the Crystal Power Cell lattice window is properly tuned to the microwave broadcast channel from Space, rectified electric power is generated. This is a COSMOVOLTAIC cell with a Plank constant of Sigma.

Mr. Burgess,
                          Please just show me what you have made, we are not talking about a normal Zinc Copper cell, or all of these batteries would have been dead a long time ago in my lab. I find no Microwave interference at all or anything that resembles that. Think about what you said about water glass. Chuck has done all these experiments with zinc it is totally useless in this cell. The heating of the Hydrate 5 in the mixture yields something else of which I can not say. Cosmo Voltaic for those that don't know, Voltaic Cell | CosmoLearning Chemistry

Water Glass has no conduction with electrodes in it do the experiment. The Marcus Reid cell does not work this way either. You just need to show us what you have built. Also show me the crystal batteries that produced the 60Amperes to run the gyros, unheard of in any channels that I deal with. For every year the military moves 44 years in advance of the normal population, by now 400 years in advance of us with technology, where are you on this scale?. Just show me what you have built and I will agree with you .
                          John B
                          John Bedini
                          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

IB ---- I made a bunch of your glue batteries and the results varried. Something that you didn't look at very closely (nor did I) ---was the paper. I believe that the paper plays a role in how they work. The type of paper and the chemicals in the paper may be the unknown (element "x") factor. The reason that I mention this is that I one day (long ago) I was examining one of your simple Elmer's glue, copper, and magnesium cells and turned it over to examine the back side of the paper. For some reason I asked myself, " I wonder if I place a chip of calcium cloride on the back of the paper if it would draw moisture out of the air, leak that through the paper, and hydrate the cell from the back side. It worked. The next question was, " OK great but for how long and won't it just eat up the Mg quickly." It didn't. What happened was the hydrated solution of calcium cloride spread out into the fibers of the paper, dried ---and recrystalized. It became some sort of weird self hydrating crystal cell. The first one that I made was built on 8-1-11 and is still able to run Penny. It is deteriorating yes, but the longevity was rather good considering the simplicity of the cell. John Bedini was the one who told me about calcium cloride way back when we working on the iron pyrite rock battery. They use it for deicing roads instead of salt up where he lives. It is also used for dehumidifing and Lowes sells the stuff under the product name "DampRid".

We have all made so many different kinds of cells by now that it is hard to keep track of all of them. I usually toss my failures right away but the semi-success cells (the ones that started out strong but became weaklings) I have hung onto to see what happened. I am surprised how many are still alive even though they don't have much amperage to give. The pure galvanic-- copper,magnesium, and water cells seem to have an unlimited shelf life if they are dried out and kept dry. A little water and the chemical reaction starts right back up again. Dry it out completely and it stops. All my cement batteries from the "olden days" still show about 1 volt ---but with little amperage to back it up.

Lidmotor

I never seen the paper playing any role in the cells. I even made a couple on plastic and some had the glue mix directly onto the metals. Some glue cell mixes would die over time if you used the wrong mix, it was very important to use Epsom salt and Morton's salt substitute and Elmer's Glue-All. Someone else has message me about my crystal glue cells not working for them and I can't figure it out. He says he's doing exactly like I say but I don't know. I have Crystal Glue cells that are still alive since April and is not on paper and never needs water; By alive I mean its at 1.450 volts but like 10uA. If you like Lidmotor I could send you one of my cells by mail to test it out.

If John Bedini wants one too I could send him a Cell to play with too.

Once again thank you Lidmotor and other for taking time to test my cells.
                            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

IB ---- I believe that the paper plays a role in how they work. The type of paper and the chemicals in the paper may be the unknown (element "x") factor.
                              Lidmotor
                              Oh yes, absolutely the paper makes a difference. I have been using it and changing its quantity for a long time. Paper does filter the electrolyte out of the Mg and helps the crystallization through it. Look at my last videos (Crystal Cell 15 and 16a/b) and you will see.

Fausto.

Comment

• Glue Cells

Ibpointless,
                                I have made your cells and have tested them, they work like you say. But my needs are much higher in current for the oscillator. I also have alum cells that give more then 2 amps for hours I will be showing one at the next conference. Chuck and I have built hundred's of different kinds of cells. So I have tracked everything from the beginning that is why I disagree with Mr.Burgess on his theory. I have the equipment to measure what ever I want. I do not belittle anybody in the efforts they make. I wish I could tell the group what the Marcus Reid cell is, but again I gave my word so I guess I will die with it.

Lidmotor is correct about how hard it is to work with what I talked about, but wait until it gets much bigger. As for the plastic box ABS works the best for what I was talking about.

I get thousands of e-mails about where you get the parts so I do have Copper Bowels as we buy in quantity. The price of Magnesium changes day to day and so does the copper that makes it hard to keep a price, my Magnesium rounds are 2.025 in diameter but we machine them for the cells which makes it cost more. The copper bowels we do in a kiln so that is also costly.
                                The Oscillators we print and etch are own circuit boards in runs of 50 to 100 pieces. Since the Crystal Cells works at low voltage under load I have an Led manufacture I'm working with to developed a low voltage Led at 5Ma (Super Bright) I'm hoping soon to get them. You guys it seems must buy 3 ft minim + the shipping to get Magnesium anodes, but Chuck and I buy 50 to 100 feet at a time in 20' rods, the same goes for the chemicals.
                                So if I figure what everybody is paying for materials just one light is worth over $200 dollars in time and materials. I'm not even going to say what Marcus has spent but it is almost triple what I have done. I have got this group as close as I could to what Marcus's cell is. So like I said before I do not half to say anything and I find no need to argue with Mr.Burgess anymore here, He must prove what he is saying now about where the energy is coming from. So if the group needs materials I will see what we can do before it's machined and cooked. But Your cell does what you say.
                                John B
                                Last edited by John_Bedini; 01-28-2012, 09:50 PM. Reason: edit
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X