Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John,
    Do you agree it is lattice vibration as the source of the Microamp current I showed on my last video, ionic conduction etc?
    Or is it possible that the water in that minute amount could initiate galvanic response?
    Thank you for your insight on this.
    Very Best Regards,
    Jim

Comment

• yes I seen this

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
      Hey John Bedini,

In the picture below I have two strips of magnesium ribbon. Each strip was treated to a different liquid. One strip is turning black while the other is turning white and is falling apart. Have you seen this before? Its very interesting. The black one seems to be holding itself together while the white one decays away.

[ATTACH]10198[/ATTACH]
      Ibpointless2,
      Yes I have seen this with poor Magnesium, but then again, what is the liquid your using? It seems the galvanic action is right in the metal. The black looks like zinc, and I have seen that with other metals.
      JB
      Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-05-2012, 09:31 PM. Reason: adding more
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Inoc, Galvanic

Originally posted by jehdds View Post
        John,
        Do you agree it is lattice vibration as the source of the Microamp current I showed on my last video, ionic conduction etc?
        Or is it possible that the water in that minute amount could initiate galvanic response?
        Thank you for your insight on this.
        Very Best Regards,
        Jim

Jim,
        Yes that is part of it, but Galvanic action usually last much longer then what the video is showing as the voltage should keep rising to the metals full potential and the current keeps increasing until impedance is reached
        JB
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          Jim,
          Yes that is part of it, but Galvanic action usually last much longer then what the video is showing as the voltage should keep rising to the metals full potential and the current keeps increasing until impedance is reached
          JB
          John,
          Thank You.
          I agree, The galvanic should last MUCH longer. So, What are we seeing?
          Hypothesis:
          Initiation of Ionic conduction WITHIN the Lattice Matrix that is between TWO distinct Potentials as established by the discrepancy of the carbon and Mg. The dipole is exacerbated by or realized and seen by the water filling the crystalline matrix. The equalization or transient decrease in current is the stabilization of the dipole within the body of the crystal substrate. Is this correct or on the right path?
          Thank you so much for your perspective.
          Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
            Ibpointless2,
            Yes I have seen this with poor Magnesium, but then again, what is the liquid your using? It seems the galvanic action is right in the metal.
            JB

There was two magnesium ribbons in the picture each got opposite solution than the other. One magnesium is white and is corroding away as seen in the picture along the edge its missing some pieces. The other magnesium is black and not corroding. The white one is white due to the magnesium becoming magnesium oxide which is white. As for the black one I don't know what its becoming.

Each strip is placed in a cup with it the liquid mix and no other metal is added. The magnesium sits in the cup for a few days and I study it. I've been doing this to find a liquid that doesn't corrode the Magnesium ribbon since the ribbon is so prone to corrode.

What is more interesting is when I take each strip and see what amps it gives me compared to a control magnesium strip. Every time the black strip gives more current than the control and the white one always gives less. I guess it would seem that we have a subtractive galvanic's and a additive galvanic's (just a theory).

As for the liquids, the White magnesium ribbon was placed in water and "salt" mix by itself left to sit for a few days. The black magnesium ribbon was left in distilled water by itself for a few days.
            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• interesting article: MIT’s photonic crystals lead towards nuclear batteries everywhere | ExtremeTech

Fausto.

@IB,

I would assume we do have two kinds of galvanic. Lead acid batteries have the same effect (one gets bigger and the other gets smaller) and both electrodes are Lead.

Comment

• Bioplastic Crystal Cell

Yet another way to make the crystal cell.

Bioplastic Crystal Power Cell - YouTube

@plengo, @ibpointless2:
                I hope you do not mind my taking liberties with your crystal recipe.

Thanks,
                Brad S

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
                  Yet another way to make the crystal cell.

Bioplastic Crystal Power Cell - YouTube

@plengo, @ibpointless2:
                  I hope you do not mind my taking liberties with your crystal recipe.

Thanks,
                  Brad S
                  Did you make bioplastic and then added the crystal mix into that? If so then that sounds great!
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                    Did you make bioplastic and then added the crystal mix into that? If so then that sounds great!
                    @ibpointless2:
                    I followed as close as I could the method shown in this video.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M_eDLyfzp8
                    I added your crystal recipe to the mix prior to heating on the hot plate. Once the mix was ready (caution – do not undercook – use low heat) I packed it into ½” PVC pipe and inserted the electrodes. I also made some thick sheets with the leftover mix and after 2 days curing, placed the sheet between copper and magnesium and this works pretty good as well.

Brad S

Comment

• @Aaron,

This morning I came here to see that the site was for sale. I try to buy so that no one would take it. I am glad you solved this problem. If I had actually succeeded in buying I would transfer back to you.

Fausto.

Comment

• Guys,
                        Here is a demo showing current as lattice hydrates with identical electrodes.
                        Ionic Current Demo #2 PGS Electrodes - YouTube
                        Very Best Regards,
                        Jim
                        Last edited by jehdds; 02-06-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Beach Rock Cell

@All
                          Here is an experiment that I did with a beach rock that might explain what is happening with the "crystal" cells that I have made. The hydrate cells that I have made recently act just like this. Without the liquid water in the crystaline structure they stop. Add the water (even in a small amount) and off they go again.

Beach Rock Cell. - YouTube

Lidmotor

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                            @All
                            Here is an experiment that I did with a beach rock that might explain what is happening with the "crystal" cells that I have made. The hydrate cells that I have made recently act just like this. Without the liquid water in the crystaline structure they stop. Add the water (even in a small amount) and off they go again.

Beach Rock Cell. - YouTube

Lidmotor
                            That rock cell is absolutely amazing! What a proof that water is NOT causing the galvanic reaction (in that case) and that there is much more to it.

Fausto.

Comment

• More tests needed

Originally posted by plengo View Post
                              That rock cell is absolutely amazing! What a proof that water is NOT causing the galvanic reaction (in that case) and that there is much more to it.

Fausto.
                              Well I don't know if it proves anything or not. It would be better to try a few more tests and not draw any conclusions yet. John and Chuck have already done this rock experiment and as I recall it turned out very well. They drilled holes in the rock and made an electrolyte mix to put in the holes. If you look back in the videos there is one where they show it.

Lidmotor
                              Last edited by Lidmotor; 02-07-2012, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                                @Chuck & John
                                ... One of my commenter made this statement, "...when you are over the target expect to get some flak."

Thank you also to the other people who encourage me and the others here who don't just talk--- but spend their time and money actually building something.

Lidmotor
                                @Lidmotor,

Hi Lidmotor, thought I'd introduce myself on this forum, as I was the person that made that comment on your youtube video and would like to let everyone know that you guys on this forum are doing a great service for all of us. Keep it up.

Always lurking...
                                www.reddpill.com
                                your daily dose of truth

Comment

Working...
                                X