No announcement yet.

Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lasersaber has also replicated Dr. Jones type circuit about a year ago, drawing very low current, but I don't really see a bright led, on that video.

This is some of Lasersaber's newest circuits, also drawing low power off of crystal cells:
    lasersaber's Channel - YouTube

Comment

• the acetone cell looks amazing, but honestly i think crystals and water are still better... think of a case scenario where internet is shut down, stores close down, power goes down.... where would you get the acetone to fuel the cells? water falls from the sky, and crystals and silicates are all over the land for us to dig out.

thanks john and nickz for the post on the circuits, these oscilators are great stuff... i would like to know more about electrical engineering, i really want to build these circuits, if anyone can give me a hint on where to look or what book to get i'd apriciate it very much. i think we all need to get REAL serious about this and look to step up the power, because soon there might be a long term shut down of the grid and this means transportation will shut down, hence food, and all the domino effect that losing power brings, just look at the news on the sun's activity and the earth's changes in the magnetic field, we really need to have a home made, nature reliant, independent from the grid power source SOON look at this:
      NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event? | Real News Reporter

even if nothing happens we deserve to be free from this abusive grid, from this abusive system that poisons our water, our food, and our energy and keeps the free energy technology behind closed doors, just for the sake of big business.

John again thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Comment

• The waveforms indicate something much different.

NickZ,
        I do not think I agree with that as it's really not anything like a Hartley oscillator. The waveforms indicate something much different. I would expect not to charge a alkaline battery as the two forms of energy are much different. something I have said all along. You must convert the energy into something that the battery can use. Sticking a capacitor on the input will not work.

What I see is a negative resistance oscillator. but here is a link on oscillators, do you see anything close?. Google Image Result for http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/oscillator/osc8.gif

The Hydrate cell may act a little different on this circuit as Chuck and I have seen. Semiconductors can do this but only a few show this effect.
        I have not had the problem that you talk about here. If you scope the circuit and the tuning is right the effect is there. I'm not a big fan of closed looped circuits with a Toroidal Cores as I did not use that. I can see that you may have duplicated that but the turns ratio do not look the same did you change them for some reason?. Joe Newman charges alkaline batteries all the time and they do not leak.

I just point this out because Lidmotor wanted to use solar cells, and you want to use solar cells, I have not made your battery but I guess I should just to find out what you did. Chuck and I have been charging NiCad batteries with crystal cells with no water. I think he even posted that for others to try, but it's not a Joule Thief oscillator. I have cells here running without adding any water and running oscillators for almost 8 months now, no battery is going to do that.

The Marcus Reid cells keep running also. Yes small power but that is where you start by understanding the effect and the materials. No one ever said this was going to be easy and you would just pop something out to run your house. I have Solar panels 205 watts X10 but the weather does not make it practical to use them here.The best cells seem to be Hydrate done in copper cylinders, that is why I said to Ibpointless2 look with different eyes. My next step is to charge Lead acid batteries with these oscillators. The best oscillator is a cable oscillator but I have not posted that yet as .9 volts gives 6 volts out. It could be I'm just wasting my time here. Maybe I will start my own board somewhere on crystal cells.
        John B
        Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-25-2012, 05:33 PM. Reason: correction
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• John, i hope youre not serious about you thinking youre wasting your time here, we all apreciate your support...

Im still lloking for the hydrate #5, alfa aesar does not ship to residential adresses, please, i really want to build the hydrate cell.

Comment

• @ John B and All:
            Thanks for your comments, nice to be able to disagree and still be friends, as I am with everyone else here. Let's work together, always.

I am not partial to any method or type of cells. What ever ideas, devices, or types of cells that work well, are of value. Which is the reason that I mentioned Koolers circuit, as he has had with his circuits some very interesting results. What failed were the standard non rechargeable batteries that he used in his tests, as the hydrogen produced by the circuits eventually caused the batteries that are not made to be recharged, to leak, but this happened after 5 and a half months of constant bright light output.
            Using rechargeable batteries would avoid that problem.
            Some of these blocking oscillators are also tranmitters/receivers as we now see. Which can possibly help to feed back additional energy drawn from the ambient to add to or replace the energy given off or created by the batteries or cells. The reason that I bring it up the Hartley circuit, was to mention about the feed-back potential of some oscillators when working in conjunction with these cells, as I have worked with these circuits for a while.

I also have a problem with using solar cells, as my house is under and surrounded by huge tropical jungle trees. Although something can be done, solar is not a real cost effective solution, in my case, due to the shade from these trees. The reason I bring it up solar, is because of the similarities in taking advantage of the semiconductor idea that you've come up with, as being somewhat similar to how solar cells work. And therefore the possibility of having an increase in output levels from the cells, compared to just the conventional electronegative ratings of the two different metals, or carbon.

I'm now testing Plengo's idea of using carbon/sand, even without the silicate, as I can't find it here yet, but I'm looking for it. I'm also still just using pulverized beach wood carbon until I can get the aquarium charcoal. And now I'm also trying the unwashed fresh wet beach sand, along with the carbon, both placed inside capacitor cans. Just to see what happens.

John, the reason I don't follow your procedures to the tee, is only because I'm limited in what I can get here. But, not one your ideas has been been overlooked, or undervalued.

NickZ

Comment

• The "8x overunity" project

@John
              I followed the Dr. Jones project last spring like most people did and made the circuit. I did not see the results that he claimed.

Robbie's "backwards joule thief" circuit is basically the same thing and I have made some of his also. He has one story about his creations that was very revealing about this whole quest that we are on. It seems that he made really good bright garden lights using his circuits and put them out in his front yard. People saw them and wanted to buy them but he declined. So what happened was one morning he walked out in his front yard and they were all gone. People just stole them. It was a sad example of the dark side of humanity.

Lidmotor

PS---That Acetone cell is still going and I have it running a Hankscraft motor now. That was an interesting experiment. I will pull the cell apart in a few days and look at the Mg to see how much got eaten. I have never heard of a galvanic effect without water----but I think that I have just seen one.

The solar cells that I am using are the amorphous type that work on low level light. My idea of using them with the crystal cells probably isn't going to work out. I am not seeing the charging effect that I hoped for. It's the "apples and oranges" analogy. Two different things going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                @John

PS---That Acetone cell is still going and I have it running a Hankscraft motor now. That was an interesting experiment. I will pull the cell apart in a few days and look at the Mg to see how much got eaten. I have never heard of a galvanic effect without water----but I think that I have just seen one.
                Lidmotor/All

You should be able to see galvanic action even without water if the electrolyte is there and the correct proximity of the dissimilar metals. The question remains to be seen if there is any reduction or retarding of this effect sans water. Combining techniques even with graphene in the future may very well make the deterioration be a very delayed or minimal issue. At least trying to make headway to circumvent problems cannot be faulted, especially if we are not electrochemists vocationally. Every failure is a successful non repetitive study. We can only try to minimally not go in circles.
                Very Best Regards,
                Jim

Comment

• the results

@ Lidmotor and NickZ
                  Ok if you guys tried this and it did not give the results. Just wanted to bring it up. as a negative device that may help. Well my report is the best working cells are the cylinder type so far least amount of water, almost none. They work in any condition. Sending Monday Lidmotor. Too bad about the garden lights but that is what people do or you could say the dark side. They always steal mine from the front yard. Methanol also works, and I read somewhere alcohol works and so does booze of all kinds it might be the water in it.
                  So are you guys saying that the circuit did not perform to light the Led's bright enough, or that it just does not work as claimed. NickZ explain more please on this device. Well Lidmotor I guess you have your hands full at this time.

John B
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Guys,
                    Here is the encapsulation of the crystal cell and clip of extreme test and the outcome. Getting closer.....
                    Dual Toroid Project and Frozen Crystal Cell Update - YouTube
                    Very Best Regards,
                    Jim

Comment

• Sitting through a lecture on phase relationships and plotting vectors is like looking at the hour hand of a clock if it points to 10 o'clock or 3 'clock
                      is important in an oscillator if you want to take advantage of negative resistance.

I believe exploring this further, by developing an experiment along with a
                      little study more people could become aware of how this is being used.
                      Understanding the crystal cell and the circuit will take time and more experiments as lidmotor says.

On the subject of John and Chucks now working cell that uses (MgSo4) If we make a solution of epsom salt does it react with magnesium.
                      It is now MgSo4 solution and not water.

If you google this:

What is the product of Mg and MgSo4
                      see wiki.answers.com

Comment

• Mn2O3 or Mn3O4?

Hi John,

is it possible to use Mn3O4 instead of Mn2O3 and still stick to magnesium and copper electrodes?
                        It's just easier available in my area.
                        If not, would it be okay to stick to your latest mix but replace the Mn2O3 by the washed one from an old D-Cell while using the graphite rod and the zinc coating of the D-Cell as electrodes?
                        Or are their other things that need to be adjusted?

Thanks again for this awesome work that everyone does!!!

Cheers,

Prato

Comment

• Guys,
                          Here are a few observations based upon testing crystal electrolyte lattice and addition of polar liquids. I have been testing acetone for the reason it evaporates so very quickly and does NOT dissolve the salts.
                          My observations lead me to the hypothesis that current can be generated
                          By the crystalline lattice vibration via ionic movement.
                          This movement can come from evaporative movement through the lattice as well as noted by my tests tonight. A acetone flooded crystal cell will only produce current as long as the fluid can evaporate. In a sealed pressure vessel current stops at a point when vapor pressure is saturated and 100% fluid saturation occurs such that the lattice may no longer be able to vibrate. Open the pressure vessel and evaporative action returns and so does the current. Perhaps one may think of it as billions of wind chimes and the fluid passing by the piezo type crystals generate microcurrent. Put wind chimes in a bucket of fluid and no dice.
                          This current is amplified by the differential of materials that the electrodes are made of, or by exogenous stresses ranging from pressure to heat etc.
                          Again, taking the cell to -109F did stop all current as well, but not for long.
                          I believe that the cells we are making, depending on type have a progression of power generation, stages as it were.
                          1. Fabrication polarization = immediate galvanic.
                          2. Crystallization and oxide formation transitional state
                          3. Drying and fuel cell functionality or lattice stimulation from evaporative action as well as electrical potential ionic attraction.
                          4. Possible circular recycling of ionic flow if sealed cell like MR? And
                          5. Possible RF/thermal/ etc. lattice stimulation of crystal matrix in open dry cell by absorbing enough ambient moisture via deliquesence or lattice retention of fluid by polycrystalline tug of war on the polar fluid molecule?
                          My cell is an open one and I have Not added any fluid to it yet it still continues to function. My next tests need to be checking if any frequency is capable of bolstering the charge of the cell.

Here is a question that John may be able to answer:

Is it possible that we can/may have made an ideal cell-oscillator combination that is synergistic such that the lattice of the crystal matrix is being charged by the frequency of the oscillator or simply perhaps the ambient RF background or cosmic waves etc?

Maybe it is faraday cage time as well.
                          Would running the oscillator in a faraday cage with and without the crystal cell be a valid test for this #5 function? Remember this is coming from a dentist and observer of phenomenon. I am in no way an expert. Please forgive my ignorance and thank you for considering my thoughts.
                          Very Best Regards,
                          Jim

Comment

• Good Video On Water

Fausto, nice video you posted man, actually, amazing, it concerns us all working on crystal batteries, basically it demonstrates how water is a liquid crystal with a charge in itself, provided by the radiant energy from light... check it out

Pollack G.H. Water, Energy and Life - YouTube

Comment

• basically my conclusion also

Jim,
                              This basically my conclusion also, as Chuck and I have been testing geometrical states, it is possible that these cells emit a negative resistance. The reason I say this is that Semiconductors build up what would be called energy bursts and shot noise this noise looks like negative spikes that cause failure in the device. However what is driving the shot noise is sources from outside the device. I could get into the noise as 1/F noise this noise is responsible for Amplifiers just melting down in the middle of the night. Some of this noise can and does DC shifting within the circuits. When this happens the VBE multiplier circuit can not track the thermal of the devices. If you want to take this much further, Galvanic action produces a noise that is similar. What I have noticed about the cells that work and keep going is, After the noise stops the cell continues to run forever without any water. So it's the formation of oxides building in the cell. When this happens the crystal is growing, you have heard that before, growing pains. Also the cell becomes sensitive to, heat, sound, light, pressure and so on. The reason I asked NickZ the questions is I was trying to tie something together, but I did not get the answer. When this is going on what it seems like is a tunneling effect or known as a Negsister. That oscillator circuit is that right down to what that device is capable of. Marcus Reids cells also generate that noise too. My real thoughts are as the Ions move they oscillate generating energy, in other words kicking off electrons. If you go negative enough you can not have any loss in power. I have also ran that test inside a copper box grounded or a Faraday Cage. The energy goes right through it as a negative spike. My test indicate that the cells almost mimic the Negsistor,and so does that circuit I asked about. I have made semiconductors at TRW and the one's that do that never reach the public for anything. But some of these devices have escaped like the 2N2222, MPS A06 MJ15024, Germanium Transistors did this very good. I was adding water to see if that action is the real generator but it was a damping medium if over watered. Cold did nothing as it bounced right back, over heating caused the cell to break down, almost like thermal runaway. The cell left to cool came right back as if it protected itself. The cell seems to gathers energy from the surrounding area. Call all this what you want but this is what it seems to be. Thanks for posting that video. I'm not done with all my testing but, and I could not get any answers here until you posted this observation. The only other thing is the Piezo Electric Effect in the Rochelle Salts as it is mixed with it. Mikrovolt is right on when he said, ("is important in an oscillator if you want to take advantage of negative resistance") And his other question which nobody answered his question,"What is the product of Mg and MgSo4" I can tell you it is not water after that Mg + 2H2O ---> Mg(OH)2 + H2. Jim thanks for all your work.
                              John B
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Hey everyone
                                I have been working on my moly cell (molybdenum disulfide, iron and magnesium filings, and saline solution, copper and aluminum plates) and I finally have some power willing to do some work.
                                I have tried a few different mixes of this stuff, and it seems I got pretty lucky right out of the gate. without the iron filings, it doesn't want to work as well, and with just the water and moly, it wont work at all. The moly doesn't like to accept the water, which I thought would possibly help ease corrosion, but something about the iron helps it mix into a paste and start making power.
                                I am going to try and get some iron pyrite, but that will have to wait for now.
                                either way, I am getting light out of an oscillator!
                                I made the cell again, same mix as my last post (equal parts magnesium and iron, a healthy dose of moly, and enough water to saturate it), but this time I used much bigger plates. Probably double the surface area has been covered in the moly paste, and it is making enough power to get visible light out of a super bright LED.
                                unloaded I get nearly .5V, and shorted with two meters, I get nearly 1mA and .340-.350V
                                once I saw those numbers on the meters, I decided to hook it up to lasersaber's super efficient joule ringer (according to lidmotor it's a variation of a blocking oscillator, but it's working for me, so I don't really care what it's called, I call it fun ). It took a little fiddling with it, but I saw a nice bright flash from the LED and nearly fell down I was so excited.
                                once I get the plate placement just right, it makes a nice bright flash, nearly goes out, then settles quite nicely on barely visible light output.
                                Like John Bedini's crystal cells, the plates will bond together once it is fully dry, though unlike his cells, mine doesn't like any pressure at all until it is pretty dry. Once it is dry and bonded, I can add water to it, and it doesn't fall apart anymore, though the addition water only seems to help for a few seconds before it settles right back down to where it wants to run.
                                I am pretty sure the moly powder is keeping the water from getting into the cell, and that is why it doesn't help much.
                                I am hoping to get some advice here on where I should go next with it. I have some ideas, thinking about adding alum to the mix, or maybe some activated charcoal, something to help it along.
                                I have a video of it being uploaded to youtube now, and when it is ready I will post the link.
                                Hope this peaks some interest, as I think there really is something to this. If I am wrong, and just shooting blind, please let me know, but if I do have something here, I am more than open to suggestions on things I can try to boost output, and make it a bit more stable.
                                regardless of where this goes, I am very excited to have made my first functioning cell that will make light, however small a light it is
                                Thanks

N8
                                The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

Working...
                                X