Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cgalvisardila View Post
    Confirmed, just replicated the test with water, using hematite and Mg, 2 volts, very low current (0.7Ma), but still think its a good find, thanks IB!
    Thank you for taking the time to test this!
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• I had this strange concept that if I brought some food to the table and so did the next guy we could all enjoy a great feast. It was a team but felt more like a family that shared the same in-sight and goals. I guess I’m a fool for thinking these things.

I’m sorry John Bedini, I never meant to harm you or disrespect you, but only hope to help, no matter how foolish I was for trying the things I made. I feel like my idea's and my work is not wanted here anymore. I only wanted to help.
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• John and All:
        I have not been able to do much with my dry cells, as they have voltage but no current, and looks like for now, that we still need current. Or do we?
        I also want to light my house, not just play around with what does not work.
        BTW: BwJt circuits are still lighting my toilet paper roll, in my bathroom each night, as well as the living room, bedroom, and kitchen. Even the cement cell banks are still contributing their share of light, and probably will still be working, when I'm gone. Little power is better than no power at all.

I liked the idea of "magnetic electricity" such as Tesla had shown in the picture of him holding that big round light bulb, especially since that type of power source won't kill you, and may even help to heal you, instead.
        That kind of electricity is what I would really like to get into working with. Negative resistance, cold electricity, magnetic currents, etz...
        The Coral Castle video your friend did was good to see, but we still have no idea on how that works, I mean how he lit his house with it.
        There is something different about the horseshoe magnet wheel. The way that I see it, is that it creates a polarization in the surrounding medium, that draws energy into the device, by possibly creating a special type of magnetic vortex, which further creates some sort of sink.
        John and All, I'd love to hear your thoughts, and I even love to argue and discuss things with you all, as it keeps us all on our toes.
        And maybe sometimes, two heads are better that one...
        NickZ

Comment

• Hello everyone
          I am starting to think what I have made is some kind of oddball galvanic cell.
          While it does look like I might be getting some slight crystal growth, it is no where near other cells I have seen. Also, the performance of my cell was decreasing as time went on. Each time I added water, the cell popped right back up to full strength, but each run time got shorter in between waterings.
          I am wondering if I am burning more than water, and actually losing some cell ingredients along the way.

Having said all that, I did a rather random test last night, and got some pretty wild results...
          I noticed the cell output seemed to run better when I opened the current flow on the oscillator all the way up. This made me wonder if the cell didn't want to run slightly larger circuits. I started putting it on different things, joule thief with 3 LEDs, joule ringer with a 7 color LED and a secondary winding connected to a regular LED, things like that, and I got some minimal results, but nothing to get excited over.
          Then on a whim, I hooked it up to a small 12VDC motor from radio shack.
          obviously I got no spin, but it did put out over 2mA current into the motor, which I liked. I spun the motor's drive shaft by hand, and saw a voltage spike on the meter (no surprise there), and the amp draw on the other meter dropped to negative. Then I spun the shaft in counter rotation, and saw the voltage drop negative and the current spiked up (again, not revolutionary, but fun to watch) when I stopped spinning the rotor by hand backwards, I did notice the current meter went up, way up...
          So out of curiosity, I hooked the motor shaft up to my dremmel tool, and turned the dremmel tool on, with the RPM turned all the way down. this turns the DC motor backwards, and I just let it run for a few seconds.
          depending on what polarity I hook the cell to the DC motor, I can get the motor to put over 250mA into my cell, and the voltage would read 3V+
          Doing this test has charged my cell, and quite well. At peak, I can get the cell to sit at 4-5mA shorted on a meter, and it will also easily sit at over 1V, which is a high for this cell.
          The power fades pretty fast initially, but here is the surprising part, now the cell performs much better on the oscillator I am using. The thing is sitting bone dry right now, and making the same power it usually makes with a fresh bit of water in it
          the voltage and current will rise and fall slowly, but it just stays within a certain range now, and doesn't keep dying on me, as it did before...
          To me, this indicates a galvanic cell that has been charged by pulsing DC. I am not sure if anyone else has tried to charge one of their own cells before, or if you can charge a crystal cell, but I don't recall seeing anyone try it.
          This little cell continues to confuse the hell out of me, and I am hoping in light of this recent update, someone might be able to confirm wether or not this is galvanic, or something else
          I have to leave for work, but I will try some other things when I have the time.

In light of todays discussion on this thread, I will likely stop making updates unless I can confirm that what I am doing fits the nature of this thread. I do not want to hinder the good work being done by confusing the issue more with my cell, which really isn't being built with the same recipe as John's crystal cells. Unless I am sure that I have made a type of crystal cell, or someone requests an update, I will likely keep working myself, and only update when I feel what I am doing matches the groups stated purpose

I will continue to work at this, and will keep following along, as there is incredible work being done here, and I would really like to be a part of the solution.

I just wanted to post this, so someone who knows more than me what makes a galvanic cell, and what doesn't could possibly confirm if what I have is indeed galvanic, as I now expect
          thanks guys, and keep up the amazing work!

N8
          The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

• MK1:
            Thank you, for posting that article concerning the battery transformer idea. It rings like truth... It has been years since that idea was explained, has anyone tried it, yet?
            For those that may have overlooked it, please read it...

Comment

• I'm not even going to bother to answer this

Ibpointless2,
              I'm not even going to bother to answer this as I think you have missed the whole point that I'm making to you. I'm not saying anything to you about using the rock, just make some power with it, form it into grids or something but at least get 5 to 30 Ma out of it. No one is calling you a fool here for thinking things. Your Ideas are fine but do something with it, run something with it. Iron is quite capable of generating power with Nickel and it works, who cares if it's small, do it. Make a cell out of it. I'm not the one that had the bad day, but I'm blamed for picking on you in the other groups. Take over it's all yours. I can go find things to do. I must go back to work.
              John B
              Last edited by John_Bedini; 03-04-2012, 12:19 AM. Reason: correction
              John Bedini
              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• I did not give up on that circuit

NickZ,
                I did not give up on that circuit, I'm winding some of the transformers to test another one. I want to try an open air coil and see how he got Micro Amps, if the meter was tricking him with the RF. I wont use a digital meter on this circuit only an analog meter. Digital meters are great for stationary voltages but not pulses. I guess I should go into Inductors next.
                John B
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Charging a crystal cell with a crystal cell

Originally posted by Neight View Post
                  Hello everyone
                  I am starting to think what I have made is some kind of oddball galvanic cell.
                  While it does look like I might be getting some slight crystal growth, it is no where near other cells I have seen. Also, the performance of my cell was decreasing as time went on. Each time I added water, the cell popped right back up to full strength, but each run time got shorter in between waterings.
                  I am wondering if I am burning more than water, and actually losing some cell ingredients along the way.

Having said all that, I did a rather random test last night, and got some pretty wild results...
                  I noticed the cell output seemed to run better when I opened the current flow on the oscillator all the way up. This made me wonder if the cell didn't want to run slightly larger circuits. I started putting it on different things, joule thief with 3 LEDs, joule ringer with a 7 color LED and a secondary winding connected to a regular LED, things like that, and I got some minimal results, but nothing to get excited over.
                  Then on a whim, I hooked it up to a small 12VDC motor from radio shack.
                  obviously I got no spin, but it did put out over 2mA current into the motor, which I liked. I spun the motor's drive shaft by hand, and saw a voltage spike on the meter (no surprise there), and the amp draw on the other meter dropped to negative. Then I spun the shaft in counter rotation, and saw the voltage drop negative and the current spiked up (again, not revolutionary, but fun to watch) when I stopped spinning the rotor by hand backwards, I did notice the current meter went up, way up...
                  So out of curiosity, I hooked the motor shaft up to my dremmel tool, and turned the dremmel tool on, with the RPM turned all the way down. this turns the DC motor backwards, and I just let it run for a few seconds.
                  depending on what polarity I hook the cell to the DC motor, I can get the motor to put over 250mA into my cell, and the voltage would read 3V+
                  Doing this test has charged my cell, and quite well. At peak, I can get the cell to sit at 4-5mA shorted on a meter, and it will also easily sit at over 1V, which is a high for this cell.
                  The power fades pretty fast initially, but here is the surprising part, now the cell performs much better on the oscillator I am using. The thing is sitting bone dry right now, and making the same power it usually makes with a fresh bit of water in it
                  the voltage and current will rise and fall slowly, but it just stays within a certain range now, and doesn't keep dying on me, as it did before...
                  To me, this indicates a galvanic cell that has been charged by pulsing DC. I am not sure if anyone else has tried to charge one of their own cells before, or if you can charge a crystal cell, but I don't recall seeing anyone try it.
                  This little cell continues to confuse the hell out of me, and I am hoping in light of this recent update, someone might be able to confirm wether or not this is galvanic, or something else
                  I have to leave for work, but I will try some other things when I have the time.

In light of todays discussion on this thread, I will likely stop making updates unless I can confirm that what I am doing fits the nature of this thread. I do not want to hinder the good work being done by confusing the issue more with my cell, which really isn't being built with the same recipe as John's crystal cells. Unless I am sure that I have made a type of crystal cell, or someone requests an update, I will likely keep working myself, and only update when I feel what I am doing matches the groups stated purpose

I will continue to work at this, and will keep following along, as there is incredible work being done here, and I would really like to be a part of the solution.

I just wanted to post this, so someone who knows more than me what makes a galvanic cell, and what doesn't could possibly confirm if what I have is indeed galvanic, as I now expect
                  thanks guys, and keep up the amazing work!

N8
                  Neight, here is a video I posted awhile back...

Crystal battery charging crystal battery - YouTube

chuck H

Comment

• John B:
                    Thanks for keeping this circuit going. I also feel that the inductor is a mayor part of the feed-back to source on this circuit, but to be honest I never did try the "special diodes" that he mentioned to me.
                    Even if Kooler's meter was off, the 5 month running of two BwJt oscillators, should be proof enough that there is something to this circuit. Would be nice to see some other guys replicate it and get similar results.
                    Also the video where he light 70 leds on 27mAs or less, is pretty impressive.

This was the video that got me going on this. 5 and 1/2 months running 3 leds, on a button cell.
                    hartley oscillator update.MOV - YouTube

Comment

• backwards BJT

NickZ,
                      Lidmotor made the circuit and also did not get the same results. He did tell everybody how to make them(the Diodes). And that is easy to do if the oscillator has enough BEMF high voltage. For example what if the oscillator developed 200 volts how many could you light in series. I did not count 70 led's on that board. But I have seen an SG Motor light 150 leds and I did count them. The current was 100 Ma on the motor at 12 volts. Kooler was using 1.2 volts and it is possible to light them if the voltage is high, that means the spike was over 200 volts. But I will see as I do the next transformer.
                      John B
                      John Bedini
                      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• It may be possible that those diodes (or something similar) has something to do with why he got the results that he did, which nobody else has gotten. They may make the oscillator work as a one way charge pump back to source, that without them may only produce just nominal results.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuck H View Post
                          Neight, here is a video I posted awhile back...

Crystal battery charging crystal battery - YouTube

chuck H
                          Thanks for posting that link Chuck
                          good to know that I am still not completely out of the crystal cell scope, since mine did charge.
                          when I added the cells together, I did inspect each plate, and there is absolutely no evidence of corrosion, though since I used iron and magnesium in the internal cell ingredients, there is a high possibility that those are being eaten away first, and once they are gone, it will start attacking the aluminum. That would explain the lack of plate corrosion, and why the cell performance had dwindled a bit over the last week.

I am thoroughly confused at this point, but I will keep plugging away at it until I have it figured out, or can go no further on my limited experience

Thanks for sharing

N8
                          The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

• John and Chuck:
                            Hey guys, here's short video made by another guy connecting his earth battery to a BwJt, to light 10 leds. It's one more replication, of this type of oscillator circuit.
                            I've heard Kooler mention that adding a small inductor on the negative rail of the circuit on the battery side can help.

Modded Kooler's Backwards Joule Thief Connected to Earth Battery - YouTube
                            Last edited by NickZ; 03-04-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• I can build bigger crystal cells and I have. I'm very fearful of what I put out their on youtube and the web. I fear if I show the big cells powering real loads I may end up like Arie M. DeGeus. Arie M. DeGeus was the inverter of a "free energy battery" but was killed in his car in the parking lot of a air port that I live very close to. Free-Energy Battery Inventor Killed at Airport?

Does anyone else Have these worries? John Bedini did you know of Arie M. DeGeus?

Comment

• Iron Pyrite Fused To Copper

John,

In one of your videos you said that the Iron Pyrite fused to the Copper became Iron Oxide. Therefore rather than fuse the Iron Pyrite to the copper is it possible to ad a layer of Iron Oxide to the copper and get the same effect?

If this is possible which oxide is best? There are a number of Iron Oxides on the strem.com site, including some that are in liquid form and magnetic.

Thank you, Alex.

Comment

Working...
                                X