No announcement yet.

Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest cell with Iron Pyrite seems to be galvanic BUT I am not in a conclusive stage yet. I still have a cell that I will leave for a few more months running before I open it and examine it.

In this video you will see what I mean: Crystal Cell 26 - YouTube

I do have another cell running without water since day one that is really making me surprised. It is a cooked cell. I will have to replicate it before I open it.

Fausto.

Comment

• Originally posted by plengo View Post
      My latest cell with Iron Pyrite seems to be galvanic BUT I am not in a conclusive stage yet. I still have a cell that I will leave for a few more months running before I open it and examine it.

In this video you will see what I mean: Crystal Cell 26 - YouTube

I do have another cell running without water since day one that is really making me surprised. It is a cooked cell. I will have to replicate it before I open it.

Fausto.
      Magnesium is very reactive and it unfortunetaly
      looks really like it is a galvanic reaction.

Also you need to isolate the screw from the carbon,
      cause in your case the carbon is the second electrode and not the
      copper, so you have a shortcircuit in your cell already if you let the carbon touch the ss screw.

Well now after Lidmotor has also seen galvanic reaction
      I am looking forward to see John and Chuck show their
      Magnesium pieces after some heavy uses.

My magnesium AZ31X and AZ61A alloys also have been corroded
      and I am now going again with ALuminium foil only, as it is cheap
      to get and is the only electrode that will corrode.

Will also soon try the graphite - graphite cells where one electrode will
      be doped with TiO2 and the other electrode will be doped with ZnO.

Then we might get some cells that DO NOT corrode at all, surely
      their output will be much lower but then you have to put several in
      series to get the required voltage as the will only put out around 0.3 Volts each.

Regards, Stefan.
      www.overunity.com

Comment

• Hartiberlin (Stephan),
        Thankyou for dropping by best regards to our friends at OU.
        we have some polyvinyl acetate lampblack paint experiments,
        I see you found the art store chemical that works, thankyou
        good work stephan !

Comment

• @mikrovolt,

do you already know, what your

polyvinyl acetate lampblack paint
          is doing ?

Please post the chemical formulas, if you know them.

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
          www.overunity.com

Comment

• @Stefan,
            first we watched IBpointless glue cells, I tried glue and graphite inspired by you.
            on page 21 and 22 of this thread we started looking at thermal because John's Far infra-red.
            soon after we began going back to water cells.
            Inquorate introduced us to monothermal,the guy named Lovell understood how to use PVA chemistry.
            John's cells took us out of the 2mA range into 12 mA and we need to look again
            at the condition of the magnesium from those days.

b_rads put together a short pdf on his research.
            http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...onothermal.pdf

We know on OU that has been discussed, also they give some patent info.
            MONOTHERMAL Energy from Ambient Heat
            Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-14-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Potasiation...

It just occured to me that these cells we have all been building and running untill there's no juice or chemistry left may not be useless after all..the thing that just hit me is...most of us have built Bedini sg's and they are waiting in the other room to dust off and use! Now that a bunch of my alum cells have dropped in output now is the time to rejuvenate them with some radiant power...plengo's sulfated cell sparked the idea and made me think about my alum water cells and ibpointless' cells that have withered down ...sulfation...potasiation...clorided...i'm gonna give it a shot in the morning ...i gotta sleep...i doubt i'm the first to consider this but maybe the radiant spikes will make gold out of the dust

Comment

• Dear John B,
                Please Check you PM here.
                Very Best Regards,
                Jim

Comment

• Soap Cell!!

I did try the sg on my 2 inch copper pipe cap coffee filter fire starter cell and it woke it up nicely charged it for a minute and the voltage held at 2.5 v(during charge) so now i can use the latrine with confidence...

Tonight I considered something after witnessing an aluminum/lye/carbon cell video and came up with a magnesium/safeguard soap bar/carbon cell and i had to wet it but it worked well 1.4 volts! I hope you all don't think I'm trying to derail the train by posting this...I really envy you guys with the higher tech aproach and everyone has contributed and I know I'm alittle behind the curve but it keeps me coming back to learn more each time thanks guys - Damon in Indiana

Comment

• @ John B, & all.

John I note that the link you provided in message 3311 calls for silver. I was going to mention about a month ago that using colloidal silver instead of regular distilled water may be advantagous. I hadnt mentioned it till now as I wasnt sure how much value this would be to you.

Just a thought.

Alex.

Comment

• Hi , everyone i wanted to say i value each individual in this group , i would have loved to been of more help here , but money is real tight and loosing the internet tonight so i make the best of it , and take time to thank each of you guys personalty , because reality starts with a vision success for all is only days away !

I also leave this here it is observation about resonance and energy transition,
                      in the stuff... lol i know its not the place but i don't have time to do it right.

Its not elegant but i think illustrates the point . I am sure most know ...

Resonance 101 test what tesla test it !

Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by mk1 View Post
                        Hi , everyone i wanted to say i value each individual in this group , i would have loved to been of more help here , but money is real tight and loosing the internet tonight so i make the best of it , and take time to thank each of you guys personalty , subecause reality starts with a vision ccess for all is only days away !

I also leave this here it is observation about resonance and energy transition,
                        in the stuff... lol i know its not the place but i don't have time to do it right.

Its not elegant but i think illustrates the point . I am sure most know ...

Resonance 101 test what tesla test it !

Mark
                        Mark,
                        Your insight and explanation are met well. Thank you for your sharing this VERY important information. Utilization of a frequency generator to check coils for matching is splendid insight. Success for all is only days away is very encouraging and needed to be sure.
                        Very Best Regards,
                        Jim

Comment

• Soap cell 2...

The mag/soap combo improved to 1.7v with pencil graphite the amperes were .8 milli amperes with half the two centimeter emmbeded in the soap...soap is part lye ...alkaline in a hydrocarbon wax would that be a hydrate? well anyway there's my two cents for today ...Damo

Comment

• I don't know about the vortex within, but, I liked the music. Kinda got me going.
                            Interesting vortex in magnetic field experiment - YouTube

Comment

• I know that John was messing around with the converting lead acid to Alum link when he decided to abandon the dry cells and go with a flooded cell for more amperage. He say's that Copper is good and Magnesium is good. He also said that the electrolyte needs to be a sulfate and that is acidic which will eat the Magnesium. So the electrolyte needs to give off something in the process to coat the Magnesium thus protecting it. Has anyone tried Copper Sulfate?

Comment

• @John Bedini

I don't know if you allow this person to upload some of your energy from the vacuum videos but he has Energy From The Vacuum Part 18..m4v - YouTube

I think having some of your energy from the vacuum videos on YouTube is a great idea. If enough people watch them then you can become a YouTube Partner and make some money from the ads they post next to your videos.

In the part 18 of energy from the vacuum (Energy From The Vacuum Part 18..m4v - YouTube) You talk about crystals. You even mention these crystals acted like componets and would boost singals and boost power. Do you still work on these crystals? These crystal were the coolest thing i've seen, Do you have anymore videos of them doing something like powering a amplifier? Also a bit of a odd question what is that bump on your right arm?

Thanks.
                                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                                X