No announcement yet.

Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copyright Infringement Energy from the Vacuum.

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
    @John Bedini

I don't know if you allow this person to upload some of your energy from the vacuum videos but he has Energy From The Vacuum Part 18..m4v - YouTube

I think having some of your energy from the vacuum videos on YouTube is a great idea. If enough people watch them then you can become a YouTube Partner and make some money from the ads they post next to your videos.

In the part 18 of energy from the vacuum (Energy From The Vacuum Part 18..m4v - YouTube) You talk about crystals. You even mention these crystals acted like componets and would boost singals and boost power. Do you still work on these crystals? These crystal were the coolest thing i've seen, Do you have anymore videos of them doing something like powering a amplifier? Also a bit of a odd question what is that bump on your right arm?

Thanks.
    I've already notified Anthony and Patricia Craddock, the producers of the Energy from the Vacuum Series.

Thanks for your help and watchful eye.

Mike

Comment

• I've been really busy with work but I have been able to make a Crystal glue cell panel. Each group has 3 cells in series which gives me 4.20 volts and it has 12 groups. I've gotten a little better at making these cells and instead one single cell giving me barely 20uA I now got some that give me 100uA or more. In that panel the lowest producing cell is at 45uA and I have quite a few high producers giving me close to 200uA. Each cell is a little bigger than a quarter. But this is still not good enough power. So now I'm working a super thin version that is made of paper and aluminum foil, I can make this very long and then roll it up so that it applies pressure.

Does anyone know where I can get a block of graphite?

One of the panel for Crystal glue cells.JPG
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
        I've been really busy with work but I have been able to make a Crystal glue cell panel. Each group has 3 cells in series which gives me 4.20 volts and it has 12 groups. I've gotten a little better at making these cells and instead one single cell giving me barely 20uA I now got some that give me 100uA or more. In that panel the lowest producing cell is at 45uA and I have quite a few high producers giving me close to 200uA. Each cell is a little bigger than a quarter. But this is still not good enough power. So now I'm working a super thin version that is made of paper and aluminum foil, I can make this very long and then roll it up so that it applies pressure.

Does anyone know where I can get a block of graphite?

[ATTACH]10538[/ATTACH]
        Try Mc Master Carr,
        Look for high temp conductive graphite.
        McMaster-Carr
        Very Best Regards,
        Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by jehdds View Post
          Try Mc Master Carr,
          Look for high temp conductive graphite.
          McMaster-Carr
          Very Best Regards,
          Jim
          Thank you, I found just what i needed. Do you use them?
          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
            Thank you, I found just what i needed. Do you use them?
            IB,
            Yes I do order from them. If you need materials, except for Mg, they are great.
            Very Best Regards,
            Jim

Comment

• I was just wondering, and i don't mean to derail the Discussion , if during your experimentations, have you tried burying any of the formulated Batteries...as it is Bedini Earth Light .... thought this Avenue worth exploring
              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                I was just wondering, and i don't mean to derail the Discussion , if during your experimentations, have you tried burying any of the formulated Batteries...as it is Bedini Earth Light .... thought this Avenue worth exploring
                I did one in my plant but somehow it killed the cell in 2 days. Very strange.

Fausto.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  I was just wondering, and i don't mean to derail the Discussion , if during your experimentations, have you tried burying any of the formulated Batteries...as it is Bedini Earth Light .... thought this Avenue worth exploring
                  i thought about that also, and in my experience it doesn't boost up the power much and also if you have a group of cells connected they will short out... so far the best results are from the hydrate cell bedini made, which is submerged in water.... i hope its still powerful.

Fausto, how are your experiments with the submerged cells? im looking forward to see those results

Comment

• Originally posted by cgalvisardila View Post
                    i thought about that also, and in my experience it doesn't boost up the power much and also if you have a group of cells connected they will short out... so far the best results are from the hydrate cell bedini made, which is submerged in water.... i hope its still powerful.

Fausto, how are your experiments with the submerged cells? im looking forward to see those results
                    That was a very quick experiment. They do not work for very long. The water becomes more alkaline (surprise) and the cells reduces its output substantially although it does not stop.

Letting the cell totally dry restores it to its initial life and all is good.

Under water will not stand for a long time, specially when shorting the wires like I did. I only did that to show some folks that excessive water will not kill certain types of cells.

Some cells will die with too much water and others loves it just like I showed on the video. Water will eventually dilute the solution and "wash out" its internal electrolyte causing the cell to diminish in power.

Fausto.

Comment

• This water battery is available 3 for $135 includes shipping
                      The details about these AA and specifications can be viewed here:

water cell AA
                      Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-19-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                        This water battery is available 3 for $135 includes shipping

water cell AA
                        Interesting, but it still sounds like a bit much for what you get. The cost I saw was $56 for two sets of three, and after shipping it was $72. That would be worth it if they lasted years, but in the link it says they can only be charged 5 times. very interesting that there are batteries like that becoming commercially available though, and if the price comes down, it would be cool to pick some up, then take them apart

Cool find mikrovolt, thanks for sharing
                        The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

water cell AA
                          I have those cells. They work BUT they dry very, very fast and you will have to put water everyday.

I used them once on my remotes but it becomes useless because I did not want to add water to every remote control everyday.

But they do indeed work. The plastic container for putting water simply breaks on its fifth time you use. Very cheap product. If you don't have a syringe you will be without luck.

Fausto.

Comment

• I prefer making crystal cells that give me little to no amps because of what Tom Bearden talks about with not destroying the dipole but I do make crystal cells that give over 1mA. If you don't destroy the dipole nature will give you all the voltage you want for free.

So here is one of my higher output cells Just showing one of my Higher Output Crystal Cell - YouTube

Comment

water cell AA

Water-activated battery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• Guys:
                                My newest activated carbon/ beach sand cells, made in a one by one inch capacitor cans are giving me 1 volt, 12mAs. No water added, no additional salts. But, without water they dry out in a couple of days and yield no current. So, since it's very hot here now, and dry as well, I need to keep the watering can handy, if I want to see some results.
                                Since this guy Magnetman is working on similar lines, and replicating some of Plengo's type of carbon cells, I thought that it would be good to include it here.
                                New cells & more.MOV - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X