Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    I was just wondering, and i don't mean to derail the Discussion , if during your experimentations, have you tried burying any of the formulated Batteries...as it is Bedini Earth Light .... thought this Avenue worth exploring
    @ MonsuirM, There is a relationship I believe; magnetic field and ion trails in the earth.

A metal detector will strongly sense a piece of rusty iron but
    a new coin or a fresh shiny steel does not react nearly as much with the sensing coils.
    Rusty bottle caps are commonly mistaken for buried treasures.

In the case of a silver coin buried 40 years it is the same. Many metal detector enthusiast wonder why a new coin set in the ground has such a weak field.
    There is another idea that the silver coins give off ions that travel outward and cause the clay to have a magnetic aura. These circles are referred to as halos.
    In antenna ground systems there is much improvement when the radius around the ground rod becomes conductive. By mixing one pound of Epsom with one gallon of water and applying this around the copper ground rod the radius of conductive path is enlarged.

I believe that a silver coin buried 40 years can reacted with a small amount of H2S in the soil. The silver coin in relationship to the ground is the high concentration area of silver ions with water and the earth is the low concentration.
    This gradient makes the potential difference that allows the self charging effect we find in some metals having oxide layer.

The silver coin showing the least corrosion may have occurred because the soil had just enough iron pyrite (sulfur) so that after a good rain or two the coin was sufficiently coated with the black oxide. Some of these coins are remarkably clean for being in the ground for so long. Also noted that the radius around the coin are effected with only minute amount of silver ions and small amount of water.

Thankyou, that is a different way of looking at the crystal cells that may help in our understanding.
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-20-2012, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• I tried the Jt design last night that was given by Magnetman's in the last video posted above, as l like simple circuits, and it can't get any simpler than that. It does work well with my carbon cells, and it ran a single carbon cell (0.7v, 3mA) all night, at about 1/4 brightness. I did not make it using the 100 turns as he did, but only a simple 15 turn bifilar wound ferrite bead shaped toroid core that was 1/2" by 3/4 " in size, kn2222A transistor, 10mm super bright RS led. No capacitor, no resistors.
      That circuit does work well with low current cells, is very easy to make, and uses hardly no components.
      NickZ
      Last edited by NickZ; 03-20-2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Thank you all guys ...much appreciated learning from your inspiring experiences
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Hi All,

Very interesting forum you have here

Comment

• I would like to introduce myself

I am a general contractor, in all phases of construction, so if you have any questions in that field let me know, and inventor on the side

The General contractor part pay the bills

I am not sure who all the players are yet, but I guess I will find out

I have met Ledmotor online, Hi Ledmotor

I am interested in creating a crystal battery

I am interested in information & knowledge on this topic, and it seems people here are willing to share, not all but allot of basics

I am not afraid of hard work to find the information, but I lace it with working smart

Is there a place or a list of cells with ingredients, metals used, and the results ?

Here is one I did

Copper plate and 1.5" Mag rod, cloth between plate & rod

Alum water 1.66 volts & 200M

Your thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
              I would like to introduce myself

I am a general contractor, in all phases of construction, so if you have any questions in that field let me know, and inventor on the side

The General contractor part pay the bills

I am not sure who all the players are yet, but I guess I will find out

I have met Ledmotor online, Hi Ledmotor

I am interested in creating a crystal battery

I am interested in information & knowledge on this topic, and it seems people here are willing to share, not all but allot of basics

I am not afraid of hard work to find the information, but I lace it with working smart

Is there a place or a list of cells with ingredients, metals used, and the results ?

Here is one I did

Copper plate and 1.5" Mag rod, cloth between plate & rod

Alum water 1.66 volts & 200M

Your thoughts?
              Hello Allwest

If ingredients and instructions are what you are after, might as well go straight to the source

Energenx's Channel - YouTube

That is a link to John Bedini's youtube channel where he shows exactly how to make these cells.

Plengo also has a great series of videos on these cells

PlengoFreeEnergy's Channel - YouTube

Of course Lidmotor is also a great resource, and there are several others on here as well.

It sounds like your copper/magnesium/alum cell is performing a little better than one I made from copper/aluminum/alum, but my results are very similar.

Welcome to the forum!

N8
              The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

• Thanks

Learning the ropes, around here

Here is a try at a video, of another cell, hope it works

Smallest home made battery I have ever seen or made - YouTube

Comment

• Crystal battery thread

Welcome Allwest . This is a very long thread. I would suggest in your free time you start at the begining of this thread and read it. It may save you alot of time and money on things that have been done.

Comment

• Hi Chuck,

Nice truck!

I have been reading posts, allot of info in between the lines

Taking awhile

Is there a place that just has facts

Copper and Zinc are the best when used with, and results?

Copper and Mag are the best when used with and results?

Kinda like a Standard Electrode Potentials in Aqueous Solution at 25°C list

Table of Standard Electrode Potentials

Maybe asking too much, but it does not hurt to ask (sometimes)

Comment

• Allwest:
                      Can you explain a little about your tiny cell? I can see the voltage on the yellow meter is 1.33 to 1.64 volts, but what does the current read. What is the cell made of?
                      Thanks for sharing your results.
                      NickZ

Comment

• MnO2 question

I would like to ask either john or chuck, about the MnO2 you use on the mix.. you probably said this already, if you did i apologize, a lot of information is passed on every day here i might have missed it. the question is, what type of MnO2 works better, reagent grade or electrolytic? here's a link with info i've been reading on the subject

Solid state ionics for batteries - Tsutomu Minami, Masahiro Tatsumisago - Google Books

cheers

Comment

• Tonight I tried the pulverized aquarium charcoal and I added just plain table salt and beach sand to form the electrolyte mix. I added just enough water to make that into a paste, kind of similar to what John B showed. I painted that rather thick carbon/salt paste mix onto a double layer of paper towel, which is laid on top of the flat aluminum 1"by 3" plate electrode. I'm going to just let the mix air dry out on its own. It does show some power coming from it already.
                          First time I've had to raise my mA meter setting to the 250mA position, to be able to read the 60 - 70 mA output from this cell. But, that voltage does drop to about 1/2, after a while.
                          This is just using a piece of flat aluminum plate as the negative pole, and carpenter pencil lead as the positive electrode, along with the painted electrolyte carbon/salt mix on the paper towel mentioned above.
                          The voltage does drop somewhat in time. But is still higher than any other cell I've made, so far.

NickZ

Comment

• Has anyone else seen the amps of a crystal cell go up when given a load?
                            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                              Has anyone else seen the amps of a crystal cell go up when given a load?
                              IB,
                              Yes I see this especially with cell that have been loaded,
                              Allowed to rest and have been on the bench for a long time as in weeks thus well past wet stage ie the cells are dry and Not rehydrated beyond initial fabrication.

Very best regards,
                              Jim

Comment

• Crystal Cell Amps go up when given a load - YouTube
                                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                                X