X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any body know where to buy

"Gallium orthophosphate" ?

Comment

• Here is a picture of my newest cells. The bigger one on the right side is a semiconductor cooper/Al treated cell, with a plug on top to add water. If I plug the cell up, it will still seep the hydrogen gas as well as salt water around the edges of the cells. So, quite a bit of pressure is created by this gas that needs to vent, and also needs to be neutralized by a de-polarizer.
      Last edited by NickZ; 04-29-2012, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
        Does any body know where to buy

"Gallium orthophosphate" ?
        Allwest,

GaPO4 was developed by 2 organisations in Austria but neither of them sell it as far as I am aware. See:
        CORDIS: Technology Marketplace
         Europa : CORDIS : Search : Simple search : Projects

These are the guys that manufacture it:
        PIEZOCRYST: Advanced Sensorics GmbH

Alex.

Comment

• Waiting game

Hi all, I just finished cooking my new cells with the depolarizer (mn2o3) and the heated pyrite (fe2o3). Now and so on it will be a waiting game to see how long the led will light without water and without destroying the magnesium. Hope to see some progress over here....

Comment

• Originally posted by griplets View Post
            Allwest,

GaPO4 was developed by 2 organisations in Austria but neither of them sell it as far as I am aware. See:
            CORDIS: Technology Marketplace
            *Europa : CORDIS : Search : Simple search : Projects

These are the guys that manufacture it:
            PIEZOCRYST: Advanced Sensorics GmbH

Alex.
            Thanks, so much for your response

Comment

• Hi All,

I am not sure who all have tested or tried cry cells?

I know Ibpointless has made some

What can we expect from dry cells in the way of power

I have some that still get great volt 1.5, but the amps are way down 5Ma

Can some one tell us what to expect?

Thanks

Comment

Hi All,

I am not sure who all have tested or tried cry cells?

I know Ibpointless has made some

What can we expect from dry cells in the way of power

I have some that still get great volt 1.5, but the amps are way down 5Ma

Can some one tell us what to expect?

Thanks

Have you tried putting some cells in the freezer over night?
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Hi IB

No, have not tried this one, although my shop seems like a freezer

I do notice when my dry cells outside temp goes up then the amps go up

What can I expect to see?

IB, the one cell you took apart to look at the mag decay-or no decay

What kind of power where you getting?

thanks

Comment

• The weird things that make power cells

The Allwest Power Cell # 4

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edi...id=u8Iy1BDSsFo

Comment

Hi IB

No, have not tried this one, although my shop seems like a freezer

I do notice when my dry cells outside temp goes up then the amps go up

What can I expect to see?

IB, the one cell you took apart to look at the mag decay-or no decay

What kind of power where you getting?

thanks

The day I took it apart i was getting 1.45 volts @ 100uA.

The video you posted has a bad link, I think this is the one you wanted to post? Allwest power cell # 4 - YouTube

The video was very interesting, i like how you add the water but is that what i think it is that separates the metals?
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Check out the Allwest "HOT!" new cell

Allwest Power Cell # 5 - YouTube

Comment

• Forget the mn2o3/fe203

I have tested the cells that I've made yesterday and the mn2o3 is destructive. Forget about it!! The new ones today: Oxide treated copper caps, mag bars, 3 spoons rochelle salt, 1 spoon epson salts, 1 spoon sodium silicate, mag filings, silver filings, calcium carbonate filings, iron pyrite, galena, cruched pink tourmaline. Cook on the stove until nothing happends (no sounds from the cells). The cells gives me 1.4/1.5 volts standing and 4/5 ma shorted with a 10 ohms resistor. The amps shorted out drops then rises sharply after. The voltage than bounces back to where it was. I think these are the winners!

Comment

• It's not about the water...

Ibpointless was all right about the water. I'm now sure that water is needed but just to start the chemical process of new materials on the electrodes. After this long process, a new type of converter is created. The iron pyrite and galena are sulfides and these sulfides, with the help of the water and the salts ''creates'' copper sulfides on the copper. The rectifier is then etablished. On the magnesium, magnesium carbonate is formed and protect the magnesium WHEN DRY ONLY. Thats my theory...

Comment

• Material Prices?

Originally posted by jehdds View Post
                              Golly don't mention the words fossil fuel.
                              Next thing you know there will be a shortage and Hemitite will be $110.00 per ounce!
                              Jim
                              This is what happens!
                              Why Graphite Stocks May Continue To Outperform | Resource Investor

Comment

• Magnesium pentasilicate (2MgO:5SiO2)

John Bedini talked about this a while ago to protect the magnesium from corroding and this coumpound can take a lot of potassium ions to gives us more energy output. The trick is to make it. Thats the hydrate #5!!! Burning magnesium filings will give us the magnesium oxide (2MgO). Then, heating this oxide with sodium silicate to obtain the coumpound. I found somewhere that a new crystal structure evolve with temperature above 750c. I will try that.
                                Last edited by CrystalDipoleMatrix; 04-06-2012, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X