Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks
    That would be interesting...how would it be done ? electrodes either side of it dry and then maybe pu......heck i'll be back in a minute lol, got a few unused shells in a bag still.

Ok, I tried a lobster crab type curly shell, because it may hold a barrier to any liquid.
    Plain copper and galv steel electrodes showed 0.2mV dry. A couple of drops of rainwater were added and the reading went to 0.929V, but only 16uA. The voltage went down over a couple of minutes and stabilised at 0.710V. I'll expect it to drop off as the shell dries out.
    Here it is running an LED oscillator, sorry about the pic quality. May well do more experiments with these shells.

Woah now! I just cottoned on to what you meant and tried the actual running seashell, with the same electrodes. Was seeing up to 198mV off the outer shell. Different readings in different places and only touching the tips of the electrodes to the shell. That was surprising
    Last edited by Slider2732; 05-08-2012, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
      Thanks
      That would be interesting...how would it be done ? electrodes either side of it dry and then maybe pu......heck i'll be back in a minute lol, got a few unused shells in a bag still.

Ok, I tried a lobster crab type curly shell, because it may hold a barrier to any liquid.
      Plain copper and galv steel electrodes showed 0.2mV dry. A couple of drops of rainwater were added and the reading went to 0.929V, but only 16uA. The voltage went down over a couple of minutes and stabilised at 0.710V. I'll expect it to drop off as the shell dries out.
      Here it is running an LED oscillator, sorry about the pic quality. May well do more experiments with these shells.

Woah now! I just cottoned on to what you meant and tried the actual running seashell, with the same electrodes. Was seeing up to 198mV off the outer shell. Different readings in different places and only touching the tips of the electrodes to the shell. That was surprising
      Slider2732

If you tried a shell as one of the electrodes, maybe put salty sand in the shell and put a copper or galv electrode in the sand without touching the shell

Read off the shell and copper or shell and galv

Calcium in the shell should make a high Neg electrode, and should give you a high reading on your voltage, so maybe copper would be the better positive electrode, if the theory is correct
      Last edited by Allwest; 05-08-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• ok ok ok
        Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
        @Mikrovolt
        I am glad that you started a seperate thread for this. I partially replicated it today and it is very different.

@John B.
        Well I almost got the whole thing done but my graphite & magnesium battery was a little too small to run it. It is an interesting circuit. Mine will run all the way down to .65 volts but the amp draw was pretty high.

Here is the video of it working:

YouTube - Bedini Earth Light----replication.ASF

Lidmotor

Comment

• It does work, it's just been forgotten.

Originally posted by NickZ View Post
          It may have "worked" for Thomas the "pyramit man", but not for all the others that followed him down the road to nowhere.
          I guess we'll never know, if it really works, or not, as he was another one that stopped posting.... and disappeared into the blue.
          NickZ
          Nanotec99 - YouTube
          @Everyone - Watch his tutorial the whole way through to see this proven free energy device work. Maybe we could incorporate some of the concepts here with the cells, especially the polarization techinque.
          (What is very impressive was that he acomplished AC Free Energy with barely any knowedge of electronics or chemistry, so excuse his ignorance when he uses some wierd vocabulary.)
          Note: The second transformer coil that he "trims" is actually a just a coiled capacitor. (He hooks one primary and one secondary in series.) This is also very interesting.

We should also look into vector equilibriums, 64 tetrahedron, buckyballs, ect. to see if molecular geometry plays a part in the energy tapping.

Me and my partner will also publish our findings on the our crystal cells (Bedini's Star Cell Formula) via pdf & video soon. We had formalized the whole experimentation for our senior projects.
          Last edited by Herbie687; 05-09-2012, 11:25 PM. Reason: Additional Notes
          - Kyle Herbig

Comment

• We have some friends in Hong Kong

This is an awesome article! Glad to see that are some free energy battery experiments are being done in university labs.
            Graphene battery demonstrated to power an LED
            The next thing they should do is to majorly cool it to see if it dies to verify that it is really thermal.
            - Kyle Herbig

Comment

• Kyle:
              Like I said, NOBODY, has been able to replicate this.
              Many have tried. And Thomas is no longer available for questions as to why it does not work as shown. I'm not saying that it doesn't work. But...
              Maybe YOU can try it, and see. I would not risk, it or lead anyone on.
              Several years and a lot or waisted time money and aggravation have been spent on this. It only puts out as much as the smallest and cheapest of solar panels, IF what he said is even true.
              If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself, there's a whole Pyramid thread on OverUnity.com, that was started by Thomas, and there are still people waisting their time on this, even now after 100% failures.
              The part about the HV polarization of his capacitor, was the only thing that has been able to be reproduced to a small and limited degree.
              I wish that it had worked as shown... but it may have been be a farce, I don't know, and we may never know. I do know that it is relatively expensive, big, clunky and time consuming project, especially the time spent trying to get it to work.
              NickZ

Comment

• The Truth Behind The Energy Lie (Supression Of Technological Evolution, The Evidence) full movie - YouTube

Interesting

Comment

• Mythbusters Free Energy "Busted" - YouTube

Comment

• It sure has gotten quiet in here.

I hope everyone is doing well, has anyone been playing with something new?

I'm glad to report that I got some new stuff i'm working on. I got a new liquid that works like water but its not water so that's a plus, so instead of adding water to a cell i add this new liquid to it instead. I also like to report that keeping cells in vegetable oil really helps out a lot. I got a crystal glue cell and a pressure cell both in the vegetable oil. The oil keeps the cells from being affected by the outside environment so things like humidity don't affect the cells, also some of the trapped water gets separated when the cell is in the oil so that helps to fight off water. I'm also charting the cells in the vegetable oil, around the same time everyday i get the same voltage reading and amp reading but at different times in the day i can see a voltage change.

I hope no one has given up just yet, we have much testing to do.
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• allwest, ive seen this... it seems like they are busting it on purpose, free energy is very real

not given up at all, im waiting on some materials to test a new approach based on some faraday's clues, i'm gonna take a turn to radiant instead of hydro... might be worth another shot to go for dry cells, i know galena picks up radio waves that can be used, many minerals pick up UV and gamma, like zincite ad bismuth germanate, selenium... see them glow under uv light, cheers, hang on, its gonna get good soon if we keep it up

carlos
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Mythbusters can go to hell!

Originally posted by cgalvisardila View Post
                        allwest, ive seen this... it seems like they are busting it on purpose, free energy is very real

not given up at all, im waiting on some materials to test a new approach based on some faraday's clues, i'm gonna take a turn to radiant instead of hydro... might be worth another shot to go for dry cells, i know galena picks up radio waves that can be used, many minerals pick up UV and gamma, like zincite ad bismuth germanate, selenium... see them glow under uv light, cheers, hang on, its gonna get good soon if we keep it up

carlos
                        1. They probably didn't make the g-strain circuit right. (Or maybe it really doesn't work.)
                        2. It's not a flywheel, but a flywheel with magnets!
                        3. The freaking wheel was too heavy!
                        All devices with their "Busted" conclusions busted on it's head. Mythbusters totally insulted all of us in front of the world.
                        Take alook at the video response though! the minto wheel works!
                        - Kyle Herbig

Comment

• Originally posted by Herbie687 View Post
                          1. They probably didn't make the g-strain circuit right. (Or maybe it really doesn't work.)
                          2. It's not a flywheel, but a flywheel with magnets!
                          3. The freaking wheel was too heavy!
                          All devices with their "Busted" conclusions busted on it's head. Mythbusters totally insulted all of us in front of the world.
                          Take alook at the video response though! the minto wheel works!
                          for me, it really seems like they are biased, someone must be giving them a lot of money... but that's just my view...

Comment

• Originally posted by cgalvisardila View Post
                            for me, it really seems like they are biased, someone must be giving them a lot of money... but that's just my view...
                            agreed. They were probably paid to make it look phony.
                            - Kyle Herbig

Comment

• What we need to realize is that energy is everywhere..

Take your two metals, I use magnesium - and copper +

No matter what electrolyte you use in between them one has to give and it's always the negative. I've tried h2o, h2o2, blood, sweat, seamen, etc....
                              As gross or weird as it sounds, haha, they all carry the charges from the negative out towards the positive.

We need to find a way to stop the corrosion on the negative cathode or the negative is just the sacrificial material in the cell.

Side note*** blood stays alive no matter how old it gets. Add sterile water or a saline solution to dried blood and what creates life comes back to life in the blood. I think we are all looking way too far into this. Maybe the secret is blood and water between an anode and cathode.

"Keep it simple stupid" let's try this because we always find out how simple it is in the end

Comment

• [QUOTE=vintasalo;194282]Side note*** blood stays alive no matter how old it gets. Add sterile water or a saline solution to dried blood and what creates life comes back to life in the blood. I think we are all looking way too far into this. Maybe the secret is blood and water between an anode and cathode.
                                QUOTE]

Oh My. Please expound here. Please know I am coming from a biased background of course given my training in the biological sciences.
                                Question, what constituent of Blood do you see that is dried yet re-animates yet stays alive no matter how old?
                                What aspect is alive, and what is your definition of alive.
                                Thank you for this clarification.
                                Very Best Regards,
                                Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X