No announcement yet.

Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I noticed is that this aluminum wire I got from Amazon doesn't seem to react to tap water. usually when I place a metal such as magnesium or tin into tap water bubbles will start to form show that the metal is decomposing into a lower energy state. But this aluminum wire does not do this, no bubbles and no corrosion.

Here is where you get the aluminum wire Amazon.com: Fi-Shock FW-00018D 250-Feet 17 Gauge Spool Aluminum Wire: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Also I picked up some peacock ore. Peacock ore is mined for its copper content and this rock works well as a electrode. So why does peacock or or hematite ore work well as a positive electrode? Its simple. The more active metal which so happens to be the negative electrode has more electrons than the positive electrodes, so the negative electron wants to give up electrons to the less active metal. Here is where it gets hard because the peacock ore is already in its fully oxidized state so it can't accept electrons any more but Electricity is still there when you use peacock ore and aluminum wire.

Also I like to point out that if a cell is outputting a high amount of amps it has a low resistance and low resistance creates heat and heat equals wasted energy. Think about it. The batteries that we use are wasting energy off as heat, if you never pulled high amps from a battery than you don't waste energy off to heat.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
      One thing I noticed is that this aluminum wire I got from Amazon doesn't seem to react to tap water. usually when I place a metal such as magnesium or tin into tap water bubbles will start to form show that the metal is decomposing into a lower energy state. But this aluminum wire does not do this, no bubbles and no corrosion.

Here is where you get the aluminum wire Amazon.com: Fi-Shock FW-00018D 250-Feet 17 Gauge Spool Aluminum Wire: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Also I picked up some peacock ore. Peacock ore is mined for its copper content and this rock works well as a electrode. So why does peacock or or hematite ore work well as a positive electrode? Its simple. The more active metal which so happens to be the negative electrode has more electrons than the positive electrodes, so the negative electron wants to give up electrons to the less active metal. Here is where it gets hard because the peacock ore is already in its fully oxidized state so it can't accept electrons any more but Electricity is still there when you use peacock ore and aluminum wire.

Also I like to point out that if a cell is outputting a high amount of amps it has a low resistance and low resistance creates heat and heat equals wasted energy. Think about it. The batteries that we use are wasting energy off as heat, if you never pulled high amps from a battery than you don't waste energy off to heat.
      IB,

Don't be deterred by cells producing heat, we can pull power from this also
      thermal electric generator home made - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
        Congratulations Plengo

You are featured in this article

Best of luck
        That is pretty cool.

Thanks for the article.

Fausto.

Comment

• Ion permeability

Thought this 14 page pdf may be of interest:

Ion permeability
          A new test method for corrosion prevention coating
          http://www.ionperm.de/pdf/ionperm_e.pdf

Corrosion, mainly electrolytic corrosion, is a big problem and destroys every year thousands of tonnes of steel world wide.

The principle possibilities of corrosion prevention are visibly at the schematic representation of a corrosion element, in this example with one iron cathode and zinc anode.

3 things, waters, oxygen and electrons, are needed at the same time at the cathode so that the cathode reaction can take place. If one component is missing, no corrosion takes place. If water is missing, the steel doesn't corrode for example at dry air. If oxygen is missing, steel doesn't corrode for example in 100 m water depth. Electrons reach the cathode as ions through the electrolyte. If this way is blocked in the case of the representation for example by a glass top between anode and cathode, the corrosion electrical circuit is interrupted and no corrosion of the zinc takes place. This is primarily the action of an anti-corrosive coating. It interrupts differently, depending on its quality, the connection between anode and cathode.

Synthetic resins as binders of corrosion prevention coatings do not contain any electrically conductives and therefore they have a high electrical resistance but under special circumstances these products can appear as leader 2nd class and conduct the current about ion transport.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Originally posted by Herbie687 View Post
            This is an awesome article! Glad to see that are some free energy battery experiments are being done in university labs.
            Graphene battery demonstrated to power an LED
            The next thing they should do is to majorly cool it to see if it dies to verify that it is really thermal.

DVD player burns graphene to disc

Making graphene supercapacitors with a DVD writer
            Making graphene supercapacitors with a DVD writer - YouTube

Print your own Supercaps
            Print your own Supercaps - Hack a Day

IndianaBoys

Comment

• IndianaBoys,

Interesting info, thanks!

To All

A solar cell and battery all in one Chapter 3: Electrochemistry -- Make a solar cell in your kitchen

Make a solar cell in your kitchen
              If we are willing to sacrifice efficiency for the ability to make our own solar cells in the kitchen out of materials from the neighborhood hardware store, we can demonstrate a working solar cell in about an hour.

Our solar cell is made from cuprous oxide instead of silicon. Cuprous oxide is one of the first materials known to display the photoelectric effect, in which light causes electricity to flow in a material.

The beginning of the solar cell
              Very low power for allot of money, sound familiar

Best of luck

plus check out the other tutorials on other topics

Comment

• Dude you are awesome!

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post

Making graphene supercapacitors with a DVD writer
                Making graphene supercapacitors with a DVD writer - YouTube

Print your own Supercaps
                Print your own Supercaps - Hack a Day

IndianaBoys
                Bookmarked, archived, and on my "To-do" list for replication.
                The guys at the Joule Ringer thread would also benefit from seeing this as well. Thanks dude!
                - Kyle Herbig

Comment

• Dynamic reactors

Originally posted by Herbie687 View Post
                  Bookmarked, archived, and on my "To-do" list for replication.
                  The guys at the Joule Ringer thread would also benefit from seeing this as well. Thanks dude!
                  Thanks Herbie 687,

Check this graphene process out using a plastic coke bottle:

Dynamic reactors

Keshe Foundation - Dynamic reactors | Dynamic reactors

This paragraph is closer to the end of the page:
                  All photos were taken during the same test. After further processing the electrodes become black by the deposits of sp2's and sp3. Sp2 carbon (called 'graphene') is a ballistic (super-super) conductive material that can be used in micro- and nano-electronics. Sp3's are diamond-like structures. This all happens in a simple cola bottle, and not in complex systems with lasers and high pressure or vacuum!

Several static and dynamic working prototypes confirms the new insights related to the PME's (Plasmatic Magnetic Energy) and the Keshe concept of SEPMAF's (Specific Entangled Plasmatic Magnetic Fields). In the design and technology of our reactor systems, the same principles and methods as in the universal physics are developed and similar effects have been achieved.
                  One of most simple static plasma reactors is the Cola Bottle. This is equipped with a number electrodes, from two to five. In this cola bottle reactor we achieve several outputs of voltage and current, we create atomic hydrogen and we process simultaneously deposits of atomic carbon on electrodes. The processing in not based on chemical interaction, like with acids. The working of these static reactors is completely different from as it happens in existing batteries. Current is for example also collected from electrodes which are not submerged in the liquid, thus is collected from pure plasma. Next it is noted that the reactor recharges itself automatically while other terminals generate voltage.

The main goal to perform these tests is proving that the carbon from the gasses inside the liquidcan be collectedand deposited on the electrodes. This is to demonstrate that the same principle can be utilized for separation of carbon from the exhaust gasses of cars and industry.

Also an mp3 of Sterling Allan interviewing Keshe:
                  http://pesn.com/Radio/Free_Energy_No...Foundation.mp3

Keshe's Micro Plasma Reactor Patent:
                  Espacenet - Original document

Another Micro Plasma Reactor Patent location with more pages than the above patent:
                  http://www.rexresearch.com/keshe/wo2008113393.pdf

Mehran T. KESHE - Magnetic G-Fields
                  Mehran Tavakole KESHE -- Electrical Generator, Solid room temperature carbon dioxide -- SEPMAFs (Specific Entangled Plasmatic Magnetic Fields)

IndianaBoys
                  Last edited by IndianaBoys; 06-24-2012, 08:51 PM. Reason: Added patent link

Comment

• Updates?

Originally posted by plengo View Post
                    That is pretty cool.

Thanks for the article.

Fausto.
                    Hi Plengo,

how are your cells doing and which one is your favorite thus far?

@jehds
                    What happened to the magnetically imprinted cells?

@all
                    Any cool updates and does anyone know how to create your own graphite oxide? Could someone point me to the schematic of John Bedinis oscillator which supposedly works best for these cells? I know it's somewhere in this thread but I can't remember where and if you know the place just tell me, otherwise please don't be angry that I asked^^

Cheers and good luck everybody,

Prato
                    Last edited by prato_braun; 06-26-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by prato_braun View Post
                      Hi Plengo,

how are your cells doing and which one is your favorite thus far?

@jehds
                      What happened to the magnetically imprinted cells?

@all
                      Any cool updates and does anyone know how to create your own graphite oxide? Could someone point me to the schematic of John Bedinis oscillator which supposedly works best for these cells? I know it's somewhere in this thread but I can't remember where and if you know the place just tell me, otherwise please don't be angry that I asked^^

Cheers and good luck everybody,

Prato

Is this the oscillator you talk about? http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post128947

Lidmotor showed a nice oscillator that worked great too. PENNY's circuit diagram - YouTube

I guess I could give a update. I have the 5 foot crystal cell that powers a LCD clock and it still runs, but will die when a thunderstorm comes through. If this 5 foot tall cell dies one day it will come back the next day or two at full power like nothing ever happen. The cells that I spend most time on are my Pressure cells that get there power when you crush or apply constant pressure to the crystal mix. I don't have these cell running a load off them but instead I have them charge capacitor and then I run my loads off the capacitors. The latest thing I like to do is put a battery in series with the pressure cell and have them both charge up a capacitor, the capacitor charges to a higher voltage than the battery and then I dump that power into the battery, its kind of like a self charging of the battery. For example I took a AA battery that is 1.612V and put in series with a pressure cell and they both got the capacitor to 2.80V, and I took that 2.80V and charge the AA up or run a red LED. All my crystal cell variants still work. The high resistance (low amps) of my cells are not really a problem when you convert time into amps. Still much work must be done and most cells and ideas will be kept close until the right time comes.
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Hey IB,

What ever happened to the that cell you obtained 2 amps on?

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                          Thanks Herbie 687,

Check this graphene process out using a plastic coke bottle:

Dynamic reactors .........

IndianaBoys
                          Awesome. I heard about Keshe @PESN, but I didn't look into it untill now.
                          I'm just very happy that Graphene research and experiments are now in the hands of tinkers and enthusiasts. (like us.) thanks again.
                          - Kyle Herbig

Comment

• Thanks IB

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                            Is this the oscillator you talk about? http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post128947

Lidmotor showed a nice oscillator that worked great too. PENNY's circuit diagram - YouTube

I guess I could give a update. I have the 5 foot crystal cell that powers a LCD clock and it still runs, but will die when a thunderstorm comes through. If this 5 foot tall cell dies one day it will come back the next day or two at full power like nothing ever happen. The cells that I spend most time on are my Pressure cells that get there power when you crush or apply constant pressure to the crystal mix. I don't have these cell running a load off them but instead I have them charge capacitor and then I run my loads off the capacitors. The latest thing I like to do is put a battery in series with the pressure cell and have them both charge up a capacitor, the capacitor charges to a higher voltage than the battery and then I dump that power into the battery, its kind of like a self charging of the battery. For example I took a AA battery that is 1.612V and put in series with a pressure cell and they both got the capacitor to 2.80V, and I took that 2.80V and charge the AA up or run a red LED. All my crystal cell variants still work. The high resistance (low amps) of my cells are not really a problem when you convert time into amps. Still much work must be done and most cells and ideas will be kept close until the right time comes.
                            Hi IB,

thanks for your update. I dunno if the oscillator at the first page is the one that JB uses in his videos but we'll give it a try some day. Thanks so much for the Lidmotor video I was looking for that for month as I couldn't find a good description how to build penny. It would really be awesome if we could replicate the ambient heat graphene cell and get it to run an oscillator...forever

Heads up everybody ,

Prato

Comment

• Manganese dioxide electrodes

Hi guys,

I just found some nurdrage videos on how to make pure manganese dioxide electrodes, he uses titanium but it might also work for magnesium and work as a depolarizer. As JB often stated high grade materials make the difference.
                              here you go:

Make Manganese Dioxide (MnSO4 + KHSO5 approach) - YouTube

Make Manganese Dioxide Electrodes - Revisited - YouTube

Cheers,

Prato

Comment

• A must see video for anyone working with water cells (aka - fuel cells).

Water Powered by TinManPower

Comment

Working...
                                X