Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More energy out than in

A 200mV Crystal pressure cell charge a capacitor to 1.2 Volts many times. More energy out than in. Meter can't see all of the energy but a capacitor can. Read on to learn more.

I have run into a bit of an odd problem with my crystal cells. I have one pressure cell that was setup a little bit different than the other pressure cells. The other pressure cells would be made and they would read around 1.3 to 1.4 volts. As these cells sat they would go down to around 400mV and then they would climb back up to around 1.1 volts, I called this the maturing stage of the cell. The cell is alive then dies and then comes back to life. But I was considering a cell going down to 400mV as dead and until it goat around 1 volt then I consider it alive but I starting to have second thoughts.

Now the problem I ran into was that I thought a cell that was lower than 400mV was dead but It seems I’m wrong because of one little pressure cell. What made this cell so very different was that it wasn't allowed to mature before I placed it in cooking oil. The reason why I place any cell in cooking oil is to due to keep the galvanic reaction away, water cause things to corrode and oil and water don't mix so thus the metals don't corrode and the cell doesn't get destroyed. This pressure cell was not allow to mature before going into the oil so it did start off life at 1.3 volts but it was placed in the oil right away and it did things that were normal like go down to 400mV. This cell never went back up and instead kept going down to now its about 180mV. I thought the cell has failed and it was time to give up but I thought what the hell, lets have this cell charge a capacitor to see what will happen. I took an empty capacitor and hook it up to the cell and let it charge it. I left it this way overnight and by morning I checked the cell. To my surprise this cell that was only around 200mV has charged this capacitor up to 1.2V. This seems impossible? How can a 200mV source charge a capacitor up to 1.2 volts? I repeated the experiment many more times with different capacitors with different micro-farads and I kept getting the same results. This 200mV source can charge a capacitor to 1.2 volts or about the normal voltage from a matured cell.

This got me thinking. When I measured the voltage of the pressure cell I would always get around 200mV, even right after removing the cell from the capacitor I would always get around 200mV. Then it hit me, maybe my meter can only read 200mV of the energy and the capacitors are able to see the whole 1.2 volts and would charge to that. The capacitors are able to see the energy and collect it but my meter can't see all of it! This is amazing discovery. The energy is there but the capacitors are needed to convert the energy so that the meter can see all of it. Now the new question is.... what is this energy that my meter can't fully see but the capacitors can and why is it showing up in my pressure crystal cell?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Question?

This is all very interesting and marvelous, but my question is what can you actually power with this or what can you actually use this for in practical terms?
      Is it just to power one LED for all eternity or can it be used to power for example everything in your house or a electric car engine? How far is this research in terms of achieving this?

The thing I like about Mr. Teslas work is that he didn't just manage to create unlimited, free energy, but he managed to improve the mechanism to a point where he could use that energy for practical means that actually benefited mankind.

This is the real challenge... Developing the technology to a point where it can be manifested and harnessed to do work that counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebacid View Post
        This is all very interesting and marvelous, but my question is what can you actually power with this or what can you actually use this for in practical terms?
        Is it just to power one LED for all eternity or can it be used to power for example everything in your house or a electric car engine? How far is this research in terms of achieving this?

The thing I like about Mr. Teslas work is that he didn't just manage to create unlimited, free energy, but he managed to improve the mechanism to a point where he could use that energy for practical means that actually benefited mankind.

This is the real challenge... Developing the technology to a point where it can be manifested and harnessed to do work that counts.

All it takes is one white crow to prove that not all crows are black. Not matter how small this crow is, it proves that not all crows are black.

The problem is that people rush into it and want to power their houses and they over look so many things and they end up failing. You got to walk before you can run, but most people want to skip both and start flying a plane.

Its the effect that I'm most concerned about. My multimeters can't see all the voltage but a capacitor can and it will convert it so that the meter can see it. What is this energy that a capacitor can fully see but a mulitimeter can't? Ill leave that question open to the reader.

But I am developing this to be useful but with all things it takes time to perfect. The thing about Tesla was that he had millionaire backers, I have a minimum wage job. The problem i also is that i'm doing this for the benefit of mankind and all people want are handouts. I have given everyone the ingredients but few have actually want to bake the cake for themselves. No personal attacks on anyone here but I know a lot people in my life that don't deserve this technology, but if course some do need it. So this raises another question, should this all be given away even to those who don't deserve it?

Thank you for the post
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
          All it takes is one white crow to prove that not all crows are black. Not matter how small this crow is, it proves that not all crows are black.

The problem is that people rush into it and want to power their houses and they over look so many things and they end up failing. You got to walk before you can run, but most people want to skip both and start flying a plane.

Its the effect that I'm most concerned about. My multimeters can't see all the voltage but a capacitor can and it will convert it so that the meter can see it. What is this energy that a capacitor can fully see but a mulitimeter can't? Ill leave that question open to the reader.

But I am developing this to be useful but with all things it takes time to perfect. The thing about Tesla was that he had millionaire backers, I have a minimum wage job. The problem i also is that i'm doing this for the benefit of mankind and all people want are handouts. I have given everyone the ingredients but few have actually want to bake the cake for themselves. No personal attacks on anyone here but I know a lot people in my life that don't deserve this technology, but if course some do need it. So this raises another question, should this all be given away even to those who don't deserve it?

Thank you for the post
          I can see your point. If this free energy would be perfected to a point that it could be used to power our lives, would we be ready for it or would it turn this world into a battlefield where nations and factions war against each other using unlimitless energy to power their weapons?

Tesla had forseen this also and was working on a defense system that would be impenetrable by any means, so that nations could use it to protect themselves from outside threats. If every nation had this, all would be protected from everything so war would be meaningless and it would cease. Then we could start a new era and use that technology and power to further ourselves as the human race.

So should we be concentrating in building perfect defense systems from missiles, planes, landforces etc. instead of trying to perfect means to power our personal lives?

Mankind needs a HUGE motivator to change their set ways... Personally I don't believe we are ready as humans to get this energy. There is still too much greed and selfish motives in most humans to be ready to embrace this technology and the privilages it would bring to us all... for free... forever.

But like you said, in small baby steps, a small portion of us can work together to bring this era forward.

I salute all of you in this forum who strive daily to make this world a better place.

I shall continue my own work in this field and hopefully, when I have achieved stable and repeatable results, I can post them here so you can give me your thoughts and comments on it.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thank you for the post
            The short answer is no! this is the generation that thinks they deserve everything, they do no appreciate the time and effort that goes into anything

They feel they are being deprived if they are not given everything

That being said, I appreciate your efforts, not just your successful projects, but your time and efforts that you have spent on the failures as well

Thomas Edison who tried how many different ways to light a light bulb “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”

someday we may be able to put all these puzzle pieces together

Best of luck

Comment

• I can try to approach the question, possibly looking at the big picture.
              What do you do ? You might become highly skilled in a field that will support you, even if it is not directly related to alt. energy however it might be a job that allows you to build something on a bench. Maybe for your family or friends.

The carbon tax idea is supposed to give energy investment companies a long term incentive to fund R&D such as battery storage ect. The word "Tax" was used to make certain this fails. It is better to say the "carbon price will have a long term effect on business."

Solar has a good foothold and continues to need innovative hybrid development. Ebay sell the parts.

Wind farms cannot grow too much because the power lines are not where they need to be, government takes a 100 years to approve of these transmission lines.

The nuclear and oil companies will continue to push their programs claiming
              the grid belongs to them and ONLY they can make it work.
              You can be either on or off the grid. On a community grid or partially off grid.

A Craftsmen, some of which are concerned with energy are beginning to
              be revived by the improvement in the economy. They are symbolic of the cycle change. A change in mentality from bean counter management to
              practical innovative constructive problem solvers. They may not be university educated but they certainly have value and help others, youtubes, motivation, pride and help in enabling people to build and improve.
              Craftsmen (including college educated) are independent and have freedom to choose what works for them.

The forum itself is a great motivation. One of many technologies that was presented 2012 conference was Aaron's plasma spark. There are many good ideas so let's get back to the shop.
              Last edited by mikrovolt; 08-02-2012, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Bedinis new forum

Hi guys,

I just wanted to make you aware that there's a new forum set up by JB where he's also posting and he said in a yahoo group that'll be the only place where he'll talk from now on.

How to Make a Bedini Crystal Battery

Furthermore there're some snippets from his 2012 talk on crystal batteries on youtube. You might want to check them out.

John Bedini Crystal Battery Cell 2011 (1 of 11) - YouTube

Cheers,

Prato

Comment

• Originally posted by prato_braun View Post
                  Hi guys,

I just wanted to make you aware that there's a new forum set up by JB where he's also posting and he said in a yahoo group that'll be the only place where he'll talk from now on.

How to Make a Bedini Crystal Battery

Furthermore there're some snippets from his 2012 talk on crystal batteries on youtube. You might want to check them out.

John Bedini Crystal Battery Cell 2011 (1 of 11) - YouTube

Cheers,

Prato
                  I think I would rather stay here and talk about what ever works, rather than "This thread is for the exploration of John Bedini's Crystal Battery method"

But, that might just be me

Best of luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
                    I think I would rather stay here and talk about what ever works, rather than "This thread is for the exploration of John Bedini's Crystal Battery method"

But, that might just be me

Best of luck
                    I agree with you Allwest.

If anyone wants to see a interesting science video that is very catchy then watch this. Symphony of Science - the Quantum World!- YouTube

Comment

I agree with you Allwest.

If anyone wants to see a interesting science video that is very catchy then watch this. Symphony of Science - the Quantum World!- YouTube
                      I disagree with both of you ibpointless and Allwest.

I would rather study something that ACTUALLY works.

John K.
                      http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Originally posted by John_K View Post

John K.
                        Oh my. Ok then. I will not argue with anyone especially when it comes to Bedini's cells. I know what his cells are, how they actually work, and how long they last. I know what he's trying to do and to start a argument about it on internet will be pointless. Time will let all truths be told.

Cheers friend

Comment

• Originally posted by John_K View Post

John K.
                          John K

I think it would be a good idea for you to go over there and lay under the porch of a big dog, and when you are ready,..... come back here and sit on the front porch with the big dogs

Best of luck

Comment

• Relax guys

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that there's another thread and that JB is supposedly only posting there as some people asked him to comment here again.
                            I highly suggest to keep this thread running as it has so much diverse methods and their history but you might wanna check for updates on the other, too.
                            It doesn'T have to be one or the other

Cheers and rock on,

Prato

PS: Plengo how are your cells doing and which is your favorite?

Comment

• I will not argue with anyone

ibpointless2,
                              Rather then sit here and argue with you about everything with crystal cells why not build something that works. Chuck and I did solve the problem with Alum cells. So I guess I could say in my opinion, I would say your wrong about what really happens and how much they generate in watt hours. I thought you would have figured this out by now. Like for example the oscillator circuit and how it really works with an energy source far below the trigger point, how does it run?
                              Magnesium is not a problem if you mix the correct chemicals. I have alum cells that have been running now going on 2 years with no problem, in fact I showed them at the last conference so people could examine them, nothing hidden. Why you keep injecting a bunch of crap on the subject is beyond me. If you have it figured out then show it running lights motors or something that uses current because that is what is going to count in the end. So now that you have everybody totally confused about this subject nobody has anything except your words of whit. Typical of mixing up subjects, in other words no focus to finalize one thing that works. Don't bother to answer that you have cells running on micro currents forever, the dirt has that. I would rather post somewhere else then deal with your confusion of subjects on anything.
                              John

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                              Oh my. Ok then. I will not argue with anyone especially when it comes to Bedini's cells. I know what his cells are, how they actually work, and how long they last. I know what he's trying to do and to start a argument about it on internet will be pointless. Time will let all truths be told.

Cheers friend
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                                ibpointless2,
                                Rather then sit here and argue with you about everything with crystal cells why not build something that works. Chuck and I did solve the problem with Alum cells. So I guess I could say in my opinion, I would say your wrong about what really happens and how much they generate in watt hours. I thought you would have figured this out by now. Like for example the oscillator circuit and how it really works with an energy source far below the trigger point, how does it run?
                                Magnesium is not a problem if you mix the correct chemicals. I have alum cells that have been running now going on 2 years with no problem, in fact I showed them at the last conference so people could examine them, nothing hidden. Why you keep injecting a bunch of crap on the subject is beyond me. If you have it figured out then show it running lights motors or something that uses current because that is what is going to count in the end. So now that you have everybody totally confused about this subject nobody has anything except your words of whit. Typical of mixing up subjects, in other words no focus to finalize one thing that works. Don't bother to answer that you have cells running on micro currents forever, the dirt has that. I would rather post somewhere else then deal with your confusion of subjects on anything.
                                John
                                Thank you for posting again John. I'm totally with you in this quest. Personally, I have the proof that someting really strange is happening with Magnesium, fired black copper, water and the blocking oscillator. It's been months since I burried the MG and Copper into the ground with some distance appart to see how long it will go on lights. It just never quit!! The strange thing is that there is a black coating all over the magnesium rod, protecting it from corrosion. I am sure, personally. The same thing with a wet paper towel around an MG rod pressed into a burned copper cap. The same thing is happening. After a while the MG turns black. But the light still going full brightness! Before this very simple experiment I was getting a king of white paste aroung the MG (Sure it was magnesium carbonate) with alum and other salts. After a while the rod corroded because of the very alkaline solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X