Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    ibpointless2,
    Rather then sit here and argue with you about everything with crystal cells why not build something that works. Chuck and I did solve the problem with Alum cells. So I guess I could say in my opinion, I would say your wrong about what really happens and how much they generate in watt hours. I thought you would have figured this out by now. Like for example the oscillator circuit and how it really works with an energy source far below the trigger point, how does it run?
    Magnesium is not a problem if you mix the correct chemicals. I have alum cells that have been running now going on 2 years with no problem, in fact I showed them at the last conference so people could examine them, nothing hidden. Why you keep injecting a bunch of crap on the subject is beyond me. If you have it figured out then show it running lights motors or something that uses current because that is what is going to count in the end. So now that you have everybody totally confused about this subject nobody has anything except your words of whit. Typical of mixing up subjects, in other words no focus to finalize one thing that works. Don't bother to answer that you have cells running on micro currents forever, the dirt has that. I would rather post somewhere else then deal with your confusion of subjects on anything.
    John
    Hi John,

I know you're waiting for my response but sometimes the best thing said is nothing at all. The one thing I'll never forget about you is that you're a great person to debate with.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
      Hi John,

I know you're waiting for my response but sometimes the best thing said is nothing at all. The one thing I'll never forget about you is that you're a great person to debate with.
      well, i know exactly where i wanna be, learning not debating... whats that good for? i read too many opinions, too little improvement in this forum... my latest cell is still running the led, seems like something similar to your capacitor effect ib, couse the meters are reading very near 0V, and absolute 0Ma... the light is faint, but its there... its been 6 months now, will be posting on the new forum from now on.

Energy Science Forum

get over it you 2, don't be ungrateful... bedini is a good teacher, be glad he's even responding, he's got his hands full my friends, hes going for the big one... you should see his work on the monopole motors, how he and his team take the time to help everyone build them, it's an awesome workshop they have, open sourced and with detailed building and testing instructions... serious work. and it will be the same with the batteries soon, you say all he does is start arguments?, that's unbelievable, from what i have seen, he has done the best cells BY FAAAAR, working non stop... and he has showed how to build them and showed the tests he does in detail... opinions don't matter much to me... ive seen wonderful experiments and ideas in this forum, stick with that...

By the way, you wanna see how these can power your home? if these cells reach at least 1Amp (which bedini did, 3Amp actually), you can put them in series to get 12V and run a monopole motor charger and recycle, revive and recharge old batteries in banks, get a big bank of junk batteries from the trash, ready to be flushed into the aquifer and poison our water, revive them and get them going, with the radiant pulses from the motor they can be fixed, some up to 110% performance and last for many years. John B. powers his workshop like this as i understand (correct me if i'm wrong John), and there's a lot of machines in his workshop.... there's your system for your home, its closer than it seems, look in the new forum if you don't believe me... cheers, good work ib, i like your observation of the capacitor...

carlos

Comment

• John,

I hope all went well for you at the conference, and you made enough money to keep up with your R&D

I wanted to thank you for your investigation and explanation on LaserSaber air battery
        LaserSaber air battery update 2 - YouTube

That you call the Earth Light 2
        Earth Light 2 - YouTube

Best of luck

Comment

• So the problem I run into is that from my studies water corrodes the electrodes in a cell. Oil on the other hand does not harm the electrodes of the cells but oil doesn't give you any voltage either. Its pretty much black or white, either you want power with corrosion or you want no power with no corrosion and it seems there is no gray area? What if we could get the best of both worlds? The power of water but the protective nature of oil? We all know water and oil don't mix, or do they? A liquid that was conductive like water but protected the metals like oil does. In the picture below you see oil on top, water at the bottom and new liquid that has combined oil and water into one liquid. Its a liquid that is conductive like water but protective like oil. It gives you your voltage and the amps you seek that water normally gives you but also gives you that layer of protection that oil gives you. I've been searching awhile for this type of liquid, I'm still trying to perfect the technique.

Water - Oil - Mixed.jpg
          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• I've been working on the idea of mixing oil and water into one liquid for some time now. I do more than make mircoamp cells. I wanted a liquid that acted like water but was protective like oil. One of the my early attempts at making oil and water combine into one was when I also added in Alum, the kind John Bedini uses in his copper bowl cells, and got a amp reading of 5.58mA from two small electrodes. The picture below shows this. This was one of the cells that showed good promise of high power output but was far from perfect. This combined liquid affects each electrodes differently. Some electrodes paired correctly won't even create hydrogen bubbles which is odd because the same electrodes in water will create the bubbles. The lack of creating hydrogen bubbles makes the theory of these cells being a fuel cell hard to grasp, but I can only speak for the cells that use this liquid.

I hope this research is helpful to others, let me know what you think.

Water and oil mixed - alum mixed in version.jpg

Comment

• I opened one of my cells that have been running for about 6 months or more non stop and to my surprise the level of corrosion is minimal but the best is that around the Magnesium some black skin is formed that seems to be protecting it.

Fausto.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by plengo View Post
                I opened one of my cells that have been running for about 6 months or more non stop and to my surprise the level of corrosion is minimal but the best is that around the Magnesium some black skin is formed that seems to be protecting it.

Fausto.
                Great to hear from you Plengo!

Black corrosion is good and white corrosion is bad. White corrosion is destructive and black corrosion is protective. Certain combinations of liquids will create this black layer and others will create white layers.

Do you have anymore cells like this?

Comment

• Black protective layer on Magnesium

Originally posted by plengo View Post
                  I opened one of my cells that have been running for about 6 months or more non stop and to my surprise the level of corrosion is minimal but the best is that around the Magnesium some black skin is formed that seems to be protecting it.

Fausto.
                  That's the same effect I have noticed after removing the magnesium rod from the ground. If it doesn't rain for a while, the joule thief doesn't care and the light stays bright at night. After a couple of months of decent constant lightning, a thick solid brown/black layer builds up on the Mag and it doesn't seems to deteriorate at all. Every times it rains outside, the white led gets it's intensity right up. The copper stays black and there is no signs of degradation. I really think we should focus on what this protective layer is made of ??.

It's like on the water fuel cell. On the stainless steel plate, after the conditioning process, a withish powdery layer is forming on the negative plate and the water fuel cell dramatically incrases it's hho production. For more effeciency, we need a freqency generator for the resonnance of the cell.

In the case of a crystal battery, it's the opposite. I think we need to condition the magnesium but the joule thief is acting like a resonnance device for more power output of the cell ?? I do think that the cell is actually our input (vs: wfc is the output) and the JT is part of the output. We need to investigate on this but I'm sure John Bedini is already aware of what's really going on.

Comment

Fausto.
                    Plengo,

Are these the grease cells?

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                      I've been working on the idea of mixing oil and water into one liquid for some time now. I do more than make mircoamp cells. I wanted a liquid that acted like water but was protective like oil. One of the my early attempts at making oil and water combine into one was when I also added in Alum, the kind John Bedini uses in his copper bowl cells, and got a amp reading of 5.58mA from two small electrodes. The picture below shows this. This was one of the cells that showed good promise of high power output but was far from perfect. This combined liquid affects each electrodes differently. Some electrodes paired correctly won't even create hydrogen bubbles which is odd because the same electrodes in water will create the bubbles. The lack of creating hydrogen bubbles makes the theory of these cells being a fuel cell hard to grasp, but I can only speak for the cells that use this liquid.

I hope this research is helpful to others, let me know what you think.

[ATTACH]11893[/ATTACH]
                      Have you tried conductive grease on the mag, and place in water?

Comment

• Black Oxide

When magnesium is in contact with water a black oxide coating is formed on the metal surface as a result of a chemical reaction of the metal atoms with an oxidizing agent. Zinc will do the same thing according to this site:
                        http://www.substech.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=phosphate_coating
                        Taking the weight of the negative electrode prior to being placed in the cell and at some fixed interval will give an indication to the life of the electrode.
                        Bad News: this is a redox action.
                        Good New: an electrode of substantial size would probably outlast any circuit attached to it. Many people have placed magnesium/carbon, magnesium/copper in the ground and run circuits for years. Bill (Pirate88179) at Overunity.com has been running such a setup since 2009 and can light a 100 LED Christmas Light string from his (5 lb magnesium and carbon rods buried in the ground).
                        Lidmotor has such a setup in a flower pot. I have zinc/copper water battery (3 in series) that will be 2 years old in 45 days with no indication of stopping. With the great work on blocking oscillators by the guys working on this project, we can now get much greater potential than we ever could before.
                        I highly suggest reading the “Earth Light SG” thread here and the various threads at overunity on this subject.
                        Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
                          Plengo,

Are these the grease cells?
                          No this is not using the grease, only activated carbon, sand and alum.

Btw, the picture is from a cell that I cut it in half using a bend saw and one can clearly see the level of corrosion internally. The rest of the cell is pretty much the same.

Now i ALSO have some cells that the magnesium became 100% white-ish and very soft. Usually when that happens I give the cell up and it is trash BUT I found out that if you build the cell with a enough internal structure to not let the white oxidized magnesium fall apart it still works.

Off course the wire attached to the Mg get loose but I inserted a cooper rod straight inside that white Mg and it still works like a charm.

I am totally confused with this finding (while it does explain why certain cells of mine are running over 1 year). One would think that if the Mg gets that corroded (white) it would no longer produce energy but in my case it is working just fine.

I noticed that excessive water and alum will corrode anything BUT if you build this and let it dry and when it becomes a rock solid inside than adding water makes no difference any longer and the cell works very well.

I am concluding that those cells are two things at once. One is the regular corrosion (galvanic reaction) and the other is the fuel cell part of it.

Now I understand WHY Bedini makes his cell rock solid first by melting and letting is solidify with Mg inside while having the locked water molecules in the mix (via for example with Epson or something that have many molecules of H20).

I am pretty confident now that with proper building one can indeed create a fuel cell out of this thing (fuel cell in the sense that water is converted into electricity and its molecules parts like O2 and H2).

Another cell of mine has the oxidizer inhibitor (MnO2) and also works very well helping to avoid the Mg becoming white.

Too much water on the cell before it is rock solid will kill the cell.

Now I am playing with a new geometry internally where Mg can become white and not break apart therefore continue running and also provide a good region of growth for the Alum.

Alum to me is the one that creates infinitely small tubes where the water flows and breaks apart into its components. As the water breaks apart it gives off its "electrons" and also generate a magnetic field inside the cell that cuts the metal and, by Faraday's law, create a flow of current because of the changing magnetic field.

This is just my opinion but I am starting to understand how this water thing is so important for those cells.

Watch this video (A Physics Lecture, and demonstration at MIT -- Kelvin's Thunderstorm "Water Battery" - YouTube) and you quickly will realize that water when falling will be oriented by the Earths magnetic field and as they do they build up a very local magnetic field and grows as the water falls. This magnetic field will cut those metal pipes of the structure of the aparatus and create "electricity". So does the crystal cell.

Fausto.

Comment

No this is not using the grease, only activated carbon, sand and alum.

Btw, the picture is from a cell that I cut it in half using a bend saw and one can clearly see the level of corrosion internally. The rest of the cell is pretty much the same.

Now i ALSO have some cells that the magnesium became 100% white-ish and very soft. Usually when that happens I give the cell up and it is trash BUT I found out that if you build the cell with a enough internal structure to not let the white oxidized magnesium fall apart it still works.

Off course the wire attached to the Mg get loose but I inserted a cooper rod straight inside that white Mg and it still works like a charm.

I am totally confused with this finding (while it does explain why certain cells of mine are running over 1 year). One would think that if the Mg gets that corroded (white) it would no longer produce energy but in my case it is working just fine.

I noticed that excessive water and alum will corrode anything BUT if you build this and let it dry and when it becomes a rock solid inside than adding water makes no difference any longer and the cell works very well.

I am concluding that those cells are two things at once. One is the regular corrosion (galvanic reaction) and the other is the fuel cell part of it.

Now I understand WHY Bedini makes his cell rock solid first by melting and letting is solidify with Mg inside while having the locked water molecules in the mix (via for example with Epson or something that have many molecules of H20).

I am pretty confident now that with proper building one can indeed create a fuel cell out of this thing (fuel cell in the sense that water is converted into electricity and its molecules parts like O2 and H2).

Another cell of mine has the oxidizer inhibitor (MnO2) and also works very well helping to avoid the Mg becoming white.

Too much water on the cell before it is rock solid will kill the cell.

Now I am playing with a new geometry internally where Mg can become white and not break apart therefore continue running and also provide a good region of growth for the Alum.

Alum to me is the one that creates infinitely small tubes where the water flows and breaks apart into its components. As the water breaks apart it gives off its "electrons" and also generate a magnetic field inside the cell that cuts the metal and, by Faraday's law, create a flow of current because of the changing magnetic field.

This is just my opinion but I am starting to understand how this water thing is so important for those cells.

Watch this video (A Physics Lecture, and demonstration at MIT -- Kelvin's Thunderstorm "Water Battery" - YouTube) and you quickly will realize that water when falling will be oriented by the Earths magnetic field and as they do they build up a very local magnetic field and grows as the water falls. This magnetic field will cut those metal pipes of the structure of the aparatus and create "electricity". So does the crystal cell.

Fausto.
                            Plengo,
                            "Now i ALSO have some cells that the magnesium became 100% white-ish and very soft. Usually when that happens I give the cell up and it is trash BUT I found out that if you build the cell with a enough internal structure to not let the white oxidized magnesium fall apart it still works."

Very interesting findings, The grey-white mush still has room to break down?

Also Kelvin's Thunderstorm, I have looked into this as well, very high voltage

letting the Alum solidify with Mg inside first, before adding water, I think you are right on the money with your observation

One thing I noticed on my cells, is heat plays a big roll in the power, does yours do the same thing?

Best of luck

P.S. nice cut on the cells

Comment

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
                              Plengo,
                              "Now i ALSO have some cells that the magnesium became 100% white-ish and very soft. Usually when that happens I give the cell up and it is trash BUT I found out that if you build the cell with a enough internal structure to not let the white oxidized magnesium fall apart it still works."

Very interesting findings, The grey-white mush still has room to break down?

Also Kelvin's Thunderstorm, I have looked into this as well, very high voltage

letting the Alum solidify with Mg inside first, before adding water, I think you are right on the money with your observation

One thing I noticed on my cells, is heat plays a big roll in the power, does yours do the same thing?

Best of luck

P.S. nice cut on the cells
                              Yes, heat increase power. My cells off course run on room temperature.

I am playing with one formula (94 in my notes) that is working extremely well. It is Activated Carbon, Sand and MnO2. The MnO2 will absorb the Hydrogen production and help reducing oxidation (I think). If H2 is not free to fly and build up it must be absorbed by the mix which is reused by the water molecules and therefore improve power.

This particular cell using that formula was almost dead (after running for over 6 months) and when I added very little water again, she is running full blast 5 10mm LEDs with no Oscillator giving easily 5 to 10ma (since the LEDs are full brigthness). This is very, very interesting.

The cell is rock solid inside, so letting it dry and only than add water again really worked plus the MnO2 that stops gas build up and also the cell of growing too much in size.

What I mean by growing in size is that the cells expand in size with time to the point one other cell of mine broke the copper pipe from within like reaping paper with your hands. An amazing pressure I must tell you to reap a copper pipe from within.

The Mg inside is intact with a cover of black and the mix is solid. Adding water produces 30ma or power, very impressive.

So I have many cells that together are building the story of how this thing behaves and what are the major factors.

Fausto.

Comment

• Bubble Gum, Elmer's Glue, Potato ?

Potato Battery

Quote from the referenced site:
                                “To demonstrate, the researchers created a series of batteries out of slices of boiled Desiree potatoes about the size of a standard mobile phone, though they say the type and size of potato slice do not determine its power.
                                The device had the same basic components as conventional batteries, consisting of two electrodes separated by an electrolyte (the potato). Each battery powered a small light for 20 hours, after which a new slice could be inserted. (another article referenced of this suggested zinc and copper were used).
                                Potato batteries are estimated to generate energy at a cost of approximately US$9 per kilowatt hour (kW/h), which compares favourably with the best performing 1.5 volt (AA) alkaline cells — or D cells — which generate energy at US$50/kWh.”

Also worth mentioning is this patent: US 2,718,539 – issued Sept 20, 1955
                                “SOLID STATE BATTERY” very similar, but different also to the copper alum magnesium battery many of us replicated on this thread. About the only thing some of might have missed was the addition of lead peroxide as a depolarizer.

Comment

Working...
                                X