Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
    I'm doing the same test again but with 99.99% pure magnesium rod. The electrolyte is alum, cream of tartar, and distilled water. The starting thickness of the magnesium rod is 15.75mm on 8-29-12 and weighs 31 grams. Today 8-31-12 the rod thickness is as low as 14.90mm and weighs 30 grams. I made the copper into semiconductor copper. Magnesium ribbon is very pure, its got to be if you want to set it on fire. Since magnesium is at the very end of the chart of electronegative metals any other metal added to it will lower its electronegative, the more magnesium it is the more electronegative it is.

My whole problem with this whole thing is that people say its not corroding but they don't provide the data that its not corroding. I provided number such as thickness and weight of the magnesium to show a decay in it. You can't simple say its not corroding because it doesn't look like its corroding.

I'm not going to post anymore on this type of cell as people don't care about the results i get from doing the corrosion testing. I have built cells that don't corrode the magnesium ribbon so it is possible to use magnesium ribbon as a anode and not have it corrode.

Ib, i'm glad you're not going to post anymore on this type of cell, we all know what you think a LONG time ago and yet you keep insisting. hope you keep your word because you might end up confusing the newer people. you're right about one thing, they are not ideal and do have problems, but they are the highest output, longest lasting cells that have been made so far and they have been replicated and i myself can confirm many of the claims that bedini has made by building them and testing. where's your research on a cell that doesn't corrode the Mg ribbon... it's your dream right? then why waste your time building alum batteries which you clearly dont believe in and use your time and money researching on making that dream come true?...you say we don't show results? well they take a long time to show up, but here's the experiment i've been telling you about, i'm not just saying that, if i had a blind trust for john i wouldn't bother in replicating accurately and testing, i have to see it for myself and if i post here, i post results, i'ts all i do. you only post what you think. you already are discrediting these type of cell and it was like 2 days ago only that you got your rods right?.... by the way i never said i'ts not corroding, you can see in these pics that it is, its a white coating of corrosion, not black.... we've been though this before.

it's still not enough to draw conclusions but since you are so eager to see results on tests, here's pictures of the Mg rod dipped in a paste of alum an cream of tartar. first is still covered with the alum, and second it's cleaned up gently, it's been 6 days... the ribbon was gone long before this time (2 days)
    Attached Files

Comment

• We do care about results, every ones POSITIVE results, but, not just that the Mg ribbon (or rod) is not oxidizing when placed in a cup of water.
      But, to come up with a useable cell that can light leds for a long time. By testing different cells in a normal working condition. Not by freezing them, heating them, putting them in a vise, dropping them in all kinds of liquids, etz... But by testing them in a normal working conditions for extended periods of time, with an led load, and to later show what works, and can be recommended.
      We also know that constant or regular waterings are not going to help to make for a long lasting cell. Open cells may not last long either, although there may be exceptions.
      I'm mentioning that carbon and the use of carbon rods will not oxidize, nor will stainless steel, or some other metals. But, as John mentioned carbon, or stainless can't be made into a semiconductor (one way ion valve) , for use in our type of cells. So, they may have a disadvantage over treated copper, treated Mg, or treated Aluminum. But, they still work well, are easy to make, and free, at least for me, as I also use beach sand and ocean water. Free or almost free. Spending $50 for a battery, and getting only a couple of volts from it, with hardly no current, to light a few leds? I'm grateful for the info, but it's not something I would do. If the battery comes to me free of charge, discarded or very cheap, then that may be a good option, and cost effective. But, for $50 I think that a small solar panel/battery set up to work with would provide alot more useable power.
      If a cell is made the same way as regular two metal galvanic cell is made, it will corrode and the Mg or Al will get consumed, which is how the cell gets its power, by one metal giving up its electrons and atoms. This I only mention for any newbies, as most of us are all too familiar with the galvanic reactions, in general. So, the only way to avoid this is to not allow it to happen. There is no other magic solution.
      So, let's work together on this, as the team that we once were, so we can get to where we say that we want to go with it all. NOT by arguing about it, but by sharing positive result, and maybe, just maybe, we can get John B to join us, once again.

NickZ
      Last edited by Nick_Z; 08-31-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• This video sums up my experiences with testing John Bedini's cell. This will be the last you hear of me doing his types of cells, I have others cells i will focus on instead. In the video I show you data of his cell compared to the cells that I made that were treated to the same test criteria. Corrosion testing on B2 and comparing to other cells - YouTube
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• over, and over

Ib,
          What you should really do is pick a new field to play in, maybe computers. You should have seen by now how to pick two metals that will not corrode, in fact you almost had it over on the Energy Science Forum. Lidmotor found it right away, in fact I did show you how to convert a lead battery but somehow you have missed the whole point. Those big Alum cell not one bit of corrosion, should I make another video. I left here because you just keep up the same nonsense, over, and over. I have let you be on the other forum because I think you should have your say, but others already have some of the best cells running. Anyway I have said my piece. have fun doing the same thing over and over. But you will never beat the Alum cell for power.
          John Bedini
          John Bedini
          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
            Ib,
            What you should really do is pick a new field to play in, maybe computers. You should have seen by now how to pick two metals that will not corrode, in fact you almost had it over on the Energy Science Forum. Lidmotor found it right away, in fact I did show you how to convert a lead battery but somehow you have missed the whole point. Those big Alum cell not one bit of corrosion, should I make another video. I left here because you just keep up the same nonsense, over, and over. I have let you be on the other forum because I think you should have your say, but others already have some of the best cells running. Anyway I have said my piece. have fun doing the same thing over and over. But you will never beat the Alum cell for power.
            John Bedini

Like i said before, the use of a empty lead acid battery for a crystal cell is a great idea. What i use in my lead acid battery doesn't not compare to the alum and water conversion that you did but nothing ventured is nothing gained. The battery lights a LED very nicely and I can power a strip of 30 12 volt automotive lights just fine off of it. This battery was a step in making a cell that was bigger and had more power and I did this. Like i said the using of a empty lead acid battery was a great idea John I can't argue with you about that.
            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
              Those big Alum cell not one bit of corrosion, should I make another video.
              John Bedini
              One more thing, how do you prove they're not corroding?

Comment

• What's happening??

Hello, my alum crystal cell is bone dry now (hard like a rock and about 4 feet from my air conditionner ). Two days ago I tried to remove the small magnesium cutted rod from the copper cap (there is about 5mm thick of alum crystals all around the magnesium in between the mag and the copper cap) and I was just not able to do so....It's sticked to it!! The led is pulsing very rapidly and the brigthness is good (you can read with it in the dark). If I short the cell, it gives me about 1-2 ma's and it sit there. If I reconnect the cell , the voltage come right back and the led shine instantly! I just don't understand!! Maybe the alum is growing and it's acting like a pressure cell?? I will do another cell but with epson salt only this time to compare and see the difference. It's so simple, stupid!!!

Comment

• Please come back John!!

John, the problem here is that everybody was missing the whole point like you just pointed it out. If we keep things simple and we play fair game a little bit these new technologies will bring us where we want it in the long run. It takes time and discipline but we need your precious help to acheive our goal: We will running out of time soon as you know!

Comment

• Here is a video of my clean battery powering 30 of these 12 volt automotive LED's.
                    Big Clean Crystal cell powering 30 12 Volt LED's - YouTube

Comment

• I have played a fair game

Well All,
                      You see I have played a fair game the whole time. I tried IB's method many times as I wanted to give it a fair shake, does not work for any type of current, well maybe at first but that's it. Chemicals are funny things. The Alum battery that has been running at my shop since all this was started is still running, yes the magnesium does slowly go but it packs the most power of all the metals used except lead.

Everything in this world is galvanic that is just nature. So you either except it or not. Now if your worried about Galvanic action then it is lead you seek, and I'm not kidding. Ib, you have kept on me from day one, in fact your still talking about me, what is it with you? If I built a kit you picked on that too, You must have no Idea how much things cost to manufacture now. I machined parts and run ovens that cost money, I just can't buy one stick of magnesium I must buy 100Pcs and the same for the copper. By the time every thing is done your lucky if you get 20% of that money.

Your best cell is Alum in a dry lead acid battery, proven time and time again why, Current to run things and it's fast recharged if you need to. I have experimented with many different cell just like B rads I know what is galvanic when I see it and I know the chemistry too. The two different plates in a lead acid dry battery will kick your butt and you can take it to zero volts without harm, try that with anything else.

The mixture is a little thicker then you think and maybe a pinch of Tartar. This is just plain chemistry. If you were worried about slowing down galvanic action then I'm surprised that B rads did not tell you the trick, what did they rub on zinc in the old days, and oh yes everybody has that in their bodys system anyway it's in the food. People my age probably chewed led paint right off the crib, I'm still here, but all the "New Agers" are dead at 30.

I would have continued with the Reid battery but it is a waste of my time with something that has no current and is very caustic. and what Ib was doing has no current either. You all need to pick something that can run real things in an emergency and that something must have current and be able to charge real fast, with solar or whatever. You could even do this with solder if the two pieces are different. So you have your answer from me.
                      here is your own Quote, All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer. Practice what you preach. and Oh, the lead acid battery never crossed your mind until Chuck and I showed it on youtube.
                      Last edited by John_Bedini; 09-01-2012, 03:32 AM. Reason: adding info
                      John Bedini
                      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by br0ns0n77 View Post
                        After seeing all the talk on how water breaks down everything imaginable with no way to stop corrosion - I've noticed applying heat to my cells after they have been activated causes a rather substantial rise in mA. Would it make more sense to try and find combinations that would increase amperage when heat is applied rather than continuing down the road of corrosion? I could see several cells together in a black box absorbing heat in the sun producing more power than the water cells I've been reading about on here. Thoughts?
                        I like the idea a lot. Hey science. If one research shows signs of another progress we can also research, so we do it.

Having cells that under the heat and radiation of the sun produces power is an excellent idea. Those cells showing no correlation of power with load could indeed produce substantial amount of energy under the sun bypassing the power of bigger solar cells. Besides the cells love the outside environment such as humidity, heat, cold, bad weather and polluted air.

How much more dirt can a cell be with sand and carbon?

Fausto.

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
                          This is actually quite a nice fuel cell having the components: catalyst, electrolyte, and electrodes.

Brad
                          well said.

Fausto.

Comment

• 3 small cells powering radio

Hey guys, just thought you might like to see something besides a LED being lit. I powered a small am/fm radio:

Magnesium Copper Crystal Batteries Power Radio - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                              Here is a video of my clean battery powering 30 of these 12 volt automotive LED's.
                              Big Clean Crystal cell powering 30 12 Volt LED's - YouTube
                              IB - what is your mixture? Are you using the same thing John & Chuck are using in their automotive batteries?

Comment

• John I looked up to you. As many people would say you're the Master of free energy. I have bought your DVD's and even one of your pulse motor kits. When I found out that the Master of free energy is here on EF talking about a subject that I was already playing in I was overwhelmed with joy. The reason why I “picked on you” was that I thought you gave up too easy on the subject. I felt like you resulted to wanting more power at a cost and lost sight of what really matters. I can understand why you want more power but I wanted more than power I wanted a free energy device that poured out excess energy for decades without destroying its electrodes. Do you remember this cell Real solid state crystal. John Bedini - YouTube
                                I was very excited about this as this is a real crystal cell. But what happen? Why did you go back to the alum cell? I even wrote in the journal I keep about crystal cells that John Bedini has done it, he has made a real cell that I can't argue with. I felt like a man like you with all your knowledge gave up to quickly so that he can get a cell that had more amps at a cost of its electrodes. The man I looked up to gave up too quickly when it seemed like he had it in his hands. I'm sorry John if I insulted you, I never meant to hurt you.

Comment

Working...
                                X