Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by everyidea View Post
    I have roasted all of the copper items so there is a thin layer of oxide on them. This comes off very easily, so be careful. I have also tried a different oxide method with one Cu electrode, using ammonia vapor. This oxide is very tough and does not flake off, but is not as black as the roasted ones.
    I wonder if electrolysis can be used too. If we apply positive to the copper it surely produce CuO?

However, my electrolysis copper negative outside part is black, even if it is being insulated with transparent tape:

Not sure how long it takes to get black color. Maybe because I left it in the water after electrolize them.

Edit: I just tried it with copper wire and stainless steel bolt.
    I first apply the positive of my charger to copper wire, negative to SS bolt. After 15 seconds, I apply the negative to copper wire. After some second it start to turn black. After 30 seconds I take it out and dry it in front of fan.
    However the result is some white deposit over the black part. Maybe because I use alum as electrolyte, don't know.
    Last edited by sucahyo; 03-10-2011, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• John you read my mind ---I did it today. Fun stuff

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      fan1701,
      I know that you disagree with me on some of the aspects of this cell, epically with the high voltage. The reason I say that you do not need to build an electret is because you will find no current involved, just high voltage. Everybody should look at this like an energy dam just like a dam on a river. You need to tap into that river. One could look at this like a storage capacitor on one side blocking the flow except through energy channels through the semiconductor material, photons kick off electrons which flow through the channels to the opiate plate. The Sodium Silicate and the Strontium titanium oxide to form the collection, the rest is a big rectifier which allows electrons one way. So what your building is a one way gating valve converting ambient energy that is everywhere. No high voltage needed in this device that I have found. I have studied Marcus Reid and John H, these two people are very tricky in what they say. For some reason which is beyond me they want no replication, but I do. You could never wait for them to get funding as you will find strings attached. The Water Battery is another one of these items built in Japan, where is it? We also find that Iron sulfide has been used for years for radio crystals converting the signal and then all research stopped, why?... @ Lidmotor, You need to modulate that little transmitter and talk over it, good find for low voltage.
      John B
      OK here it is ---a cement battery powered radio transmitter.

YouTube - Hartley oscillator transmitting an audio signal on cement battery power.ASF

John this amazed me that it worked. I am just kinda waiting for your next step with the cell. All my simple cement batteries are holding around 1 volt but there isn't much amperage. This simple Hartley circuit doesn't need much to work luckily.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

The mention of powering a radio transmitter from these rock (crystal) batteries jogged my mind and led me to this post.

In the early days of radio, everyone was experimenting for natural and man-made crystals to use in crystal radio sets. This is why Henry Moray plugged the crystal rocks he found in Sweden into his radio sets when he got home. To his astonishment, it brought in power from the aether. This led to his "Swedish Stone" discovery and heart of his device.

I say to all of you who have made these batteries. Try and use them as detectors in crystal radio sets. One of these crystal batteries may be a replication of what Henry Moray discovered?

Maybe these batteries not only provide energy from within, but also from the sea of energy around us?

tishatang

Comment

• Lidmotor
          Would you be able to post a picture of that Hartley Oscillator here on this forum?
          Thank you, I find that very interesting
          Brian

Comment

• The simple Hartley circuit

Originally posted by Sawt2 View Post
            Lidmotor
            Would you be able to post a picture of that Hartley Oscillator here on this forum?
            Thank you, I find that very interesting
            Brian
            Here is the link to where Kooler (Robbie) posted the Hartley circuit diagram. You can download or print the diagram there. The diagram is at Reply #38.
            As Robbie explained later down the page, the diagram came out of a Forrest Mims Radio Shack circuits book. It is very old. This basic circuit runs an LED at low low power also.

BWJT

Lidmotor

PS---Here is a link to the whole book on Scribd that the circuit came out of. Forrest Mims does a great job of explaining things so that anyone can understand what is going on. You will find the Hartley circuit on page 30 and 31.

Engineers Mini-Notebook - Basic Semiconductor Circuits
            Last edited by Lidmotor; 03-10-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• @John B or Chuck H.,

Are you boiling all of your ingredients together before placing in Al can and then to the oven or just mixing everything together in ambient temp? Just want to clarify this step. In my 14 tests I just mixed them together without heating and then placed in the oven.

Thanks for the clarification,

Ross W
              My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• Crystal Cell battery

Everyidea,
                I have been mixing the chemicals and then heating in the oven so far.
                But my next step is very complicated but I'm trying to keep this simple and I will explain everything soon, as soon as my chemicals arrive. I believe that nothing should be hidden from the group. @ Lidmotor here is an Idea which Chuck and I will do soon a FM transmitter in stereo crystal controlled I'm very sure I can get it to transmit 3 acres with no problem with 4 rock batteries. Will post the circuit when I'm done.
                John B
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                  Any recommendations or suggestions?
                  I'm starting real basic, so I can see what each element does to the cell. If you add a ton of stuff to the cell then you won't know what's doing what or if something is unneeded. I am exploring Sodium due to its very weak electron bond on the first orbital ring. Another recommendation is to do a control of your base items, so you have a comparison to relate your doped cells too.

@John, thanks for the clarification, much appreciated.

rw
                  Last edited by everyidea; 03-10-2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• success and failure

I've made several attempts at some basic cells - some good and some pretty poor. The most successful ones ( shown below ) are simply Alum and Borax mixes using silicon sand ( sand blasting - glass beads ). Both of these are using copper and zinc for the anodes. Another one ( not shown ) has been running continuously for 3 weeks now - these have been running for several days with no signs of decay or loss of power.

One was built in an empty cinnamon bottle the other in a plastic frosting cover. While experimenting with various builds I found that if you hit them with 2.5 amps for 10 seconds after they gel ( before they become hard and dry) they have the staying power. I'm not sure what that does but they have been the best performers to date.

The sand, alum, borax is mixed dry and poured into the container with the plates in place then the water was added to saturate the cell and settle the mix. It starts to gel in a short time and gets pretty hard in a couple days. They seem to hold 5-10ma at .8 volts so far.

My attempts with the cement version have been poor performers, I'm not sure what I'm missing in the mix but they simply don't work as well as these...

Looking forward to updates on these....
                    Last edited by dragon; 03-14-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Making Copper Oxide Rectifier

Making an Copper Oxide Rectifier for use in an Crystal Cell. This is a oneway gate valve. John Bedini made this with an Copper pipe and Propane torch. Then We use a paper towel with Alum water on it and put on the Magnesium and power My ironless core osilator. The current can become stronger by adding a second Copper Oxide Rectifier with a paper towel seporator on the Magnesium. This will be used in one of the upcoming Crystal Cells. Heres the video...

YouTube - Copper Oxide Rectifier with Magnesium and Alum water ready for use in Crystal cell.wmv

Comment

• Galina (pbso4 Lead Sulfide) as Negitive doping

Here We show the Galina (pbso4 Lead Sulfide) as the negitve doping material with the Copper Oxide (Positive) on the Magnesium with Alum. This one really builds current for the osilator circuit. These are some of the materials that will be used in a Crytal Cell... Here is video...

YouTube - Copper Oxide Rectifierpositive with Galina Lead Sulfide pbso4 negitive powering osilator circuit

Comment

• @John & Chuck,

Very cool, thanks for sharing the detailed explanation on how it all works together and why you did what you did.

rw
                          Last edited by everyidea; 03-11-2011, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Crystal Cell/ Earth Lights

Everyidea,
                            I will be getting into the aluminum after the correct doping material shows up here. If you work with lead sulfide make sure to wash your hands and everybody else too. All is we want to make is a one way valve here. I will make a cement battery with this method and post it.
                            I also want to point out you can make powerful batteries this way with Alum and Magnesium with this method. It will get you out of trouble if you needed light or run a radio or even transmit FM I will soon do that and post it. This battery will make a good emergency FM transmitter with these batteries if you ever needed it.
                            John B
                            John Bedini
                            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Alum copper oxide lead sulfide paper towel.

Can do. My magnesium is a rod, can get some thin diameter copper pipe (might have to use 2 layers paper towel either side of the galena to hold together), have the galena (planned to fiddle with cat's whiskers one day) just waiting on the freaking alum.

edit, just read the magnesium aluminium comment. As i have aluminium tape i'll make one of those too.
                              Last edited by Inquorate; 03-11-2011, 01:39 AM.
                              Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Cement Batterys with household doping - 1st day

Here are my results for the first day after cooking:

Please note these readings where taken at 65F (we keep our home cold)

Name: outer case / inner electrode / dope / Volts / mA on contact
                                1Control: Al / Cu / none / 1.3v / 1mA
                                1A: Al / Cu #10 wire coiled / none / 1.4v / 2mA
                                1B: Al / Cu #10 wire coiled and looped though bottom of coil then out of top / none / 1.45v / 4.2mA
                                1C: Cu / Al / none / 1.35v / .7mA
                                1D: Al / Cu / Block Seal (Sodium Silicate)(no water) / .37v / 0mA
                                1E: Al / Cu / Crushed Alum (ammonium alum) 1.42v / 2.8mA
                                1F: Al / Cu / Hydrogen Peroxide (no water) 1.46v / 5.5mA
                                1G: Al / Cu / Crushed Epson Salt (magnesium and magnesium sulfate) / 1.31v / 1.3 mA
                                1H: Al / Cu / Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) / 1.39v / 7.2mA
                                1I: Al / Cu / Baking Powder (Sodium Aluminum Sulfate(soda alum) and calcium sulfate) / 1.42v / 26mA
                                1J: Al / Cu / Crushed Quartz rocks (from home depot) / 1.45v / 2mA
                                1K: Al / Cu Ammonia fumed oxide / none / 1.41v / 1.1mA
                                1L : Cu / Cu / none / 0v / 0mA
                                1M: Al / Al / none / 0v / 0mA
                                1N: Al / Cu / Crushed Tums (Calcium Carbonate) / 1.06v / .1mA

There are two big findings here:
                                1. Baking powder works very well for increasing amps.
                                2. A coil that is wound so that its wire is threaded through the center of the coil and out of the cell top can increase amps. Comparing it to the control it increased amps by 400%.

Thanks,

Ross W

Comment

Working...
                                X