Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow incredible ! !
    Very unique and creative, lots of different applications there.

YouTube - Aged Gelatine Battery ---still working.ASF

maybe we could try:
    silica gel / clay has been used as desicant, it absorbs moisture from the air
    maybe with just enough gel the substrate might hold water and breathe.
    clay and alum sort of earthy.

re: gel bubbles. probably only expansive characteristic
    and some other really cool properties.
    one called electrophoresis when the electrodes are far apart materials in
    gel are separated across the length between the electrodes.
    Electrophoretics uses low Amps high voltage like a rectified fuji circuit.
    It will separate different molecular wt over a few inches
    leaving a ladder as the material tries to trudge thru the gel.

Could that black be CuO (II) from oxygen bubbles ?
    if you ever get the pink CuO (I) that would be useful also.

The incredible lidmotor gel technology will be very popular.
    can't wait to try this !

tnx lid nice work
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 04-26-2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• @Lidmotor

Could you do me a favor, could you try to make one of your gel cells again but instead of magnesium and copper could you only use magnesium for both plates. Basically stick two pieces of magnesium in the gel and see what voltage you get from the cell.

thanks.
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
        @Lidmotor

Could you do me a favor, could you try to make one of your gel cells again but instead of magnesium and copper could you only use magnesium for both plates. Basically stick two pieces of magnesium in the gel and see what voltage you get from the cell.

thanks.
        Interesting idea. If it works it wouldn't be galvanic battery i assume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lajdva View Post
          Interesting idea. If it works it wouldn't be galvanic battery i assume.
          Check the gel with a PH meter. My quess is that the gel would indicate somewhere between 4 and 6, depending on the amount of alum in the mix. This would make the mixture slightly acidic, galvanic. Add a little baking soda to get the PH close to 7 and then we can start guessing what is happening.

Comment

• pH

Originally posted by b_rads View Post
            Check the gel with a pH meter. My quess is that the gel would indicate somewhere between 4 and 6, depending on the amount of alum in the mix. This would make the mixture slightly acidic, galvanic. Add a little baking soda to get the pH close to 7 and then we can start guessing what is happening.
            @b_rads
            The only thing that I had that could measure pH was a house plant soil tester so I tried that. The gelatin mix that I am using seems to be fairly neutral (about 7.5) which really surprised me. I tried the meter in my bottle of Alum and distilled water and it pegged the meter at 3.5 (acid). I don't consider this an accurate pH reading because of the meter that I am using but it did give some indication. I tried the meter in a strong base solution (sodium hydroxide--lye) and it pegged the meter the other way so I know that the meter is working.

@ibpointless
            I tried two identical strips of magnesium like you suggested and did get a slight voltage reading. Not much and it could be showing up for a number of reasons. I do not think that it is anything special.

Lidmotor
            Last edited by Lidmotor; 04-30-2011, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
              @b_rads

@ibpointless
              I tried two identical strips of magnesium like you suggested and did get a slight voltage reading. Not much and it could be showing up for a number of reasons. I do not think that it is anything special.

Lidmotor

That slight voltage reading is very special, this was the effect that Thomas Townsend Brown was studying. The gel was the dielectric material and you were getting voltage from it but how? Voltage spontaneous appears when two electrodes of the same metal are placed in a dielectric material, such as rocks or in your case a gel. Brown stated many portabilities as to where this energy is coming from, like cosmic rays and so on but one thing he does say is that its not from galvanic's, pressure, or heat.

I've been studying this effect and just recently came across T.T. Brown and many of his notes show the same effects that I've been seeing. Brown even made a note that putting his rock cell in series would sometimes show that some of the cell switched polarities and I have seen this many times with my same metal water battery.

They call it Petrovoltaics, Its quite the amazing thing. Not just rocks show this effect, Brown even notes that liquids and powders show this too. I've been working with this type of thing for a while now and never really understood it until someone posted something about Brown and then I started to realize that I was merely doing what he already done. Some could say that this is the true free energy.

Thank you for taking the time to do it.
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• I find it creepy that all the experiments that I have done in the past few years have all drawn to one person and didn't even know it, that person is Thomas Townsend Brown. Everything from the Captret idea to my same metal water battery idea. I barely even knew who the guy was before coming across his name in a posting on a thread. I even done many of the exact same experiments that he did and did not realize it until recently.

I've made the “rock battery” before and did not know TT brown done this, I was merely experimenting. Here's a video of me showing off the rock battery YouTube - Rock Battery

Brown even states that a electrolytic capacitor can get this energy as well. This extra energy was studied by me for some time and I called it the captret. The Captret was originally to show that you can make a lead out of the case of the capacitor but later tested found that a capacitor could give extra energy. I even went as far as to hook capacitors up to another capacitor to see what would happen, and both capacitors would self charge off each other. I've seen capacitors show this self-potential that Brown talks about in many videos and did not realize it until recently.
                YouTube - Captret - Capacitor Electret
                YouTube - Captret Flashing LED and self charging
                YouTube - Captret self charges when capacitor is shorted out
                YouTube - Captret Forever Blinking
                YouTube - The secret behind the self charging captret
                YouTube - Capacitors self charging off each other
                All the videos above talk about the captret and the mentions some of the things that Brown shows us in his notes from Thomas Townsend Brown: Scientific Notebook, Vol. 4. Like shorting the cell out and it bouncing back to almost the original voltage. Or that a voltage appears when electrodes ( the case of the capacitor and one of the leads) is put in a dielectric, thats why the voltage was different on each test point of the super capacitor, plus higher the farad the better. This was only the start, I started to branch off to get a better understanding so I move to the same metal water battery or in some videos I called it the water captret.

With the water captret idea I could study that for some odd reason when I placed aluminum plates in water I could get a voltage, and I could use that voltage to amplify the voltage of a battery too. I still didn't understand it and many people to this day call it a form of galvanic, Brown was also faced with this galvanic problem too by others as he mention in his notes. I believe that it is not galvanic and its something much more due to the fact that I've never seen a galvanic cell switch polarities as also studied by Brown too. I nearly passed out when I read in his notes that when he try to put his cells in series that some of the cell switch polarities, I've seen the many times when I tried to put my cell in series to get a higher voltage; some cells switch polarities and when they did that acted like a resistor and the voltage was not increased by any important margin. Videos of the same metal water battery or the Water captret as it was once call will below.
                YouTube - More Voltage out than in -- Water Captret
                YouTube - Small Same metal water battery 200mV
                YouTube - How to make a Water Captret Battery.MP4
                YouTube - They say it can't be done The Same Metal Water Battery
                Brown even mentions that using concrete would work and I prove that it works in this video.
                YouTube - Cement Same Metal Water battery02.mov
                The idea works for all dielectric material even glue. I show some cell producing voltage when using glue. YouTube - Upadate on glue battery 4-24-11

So to be clear when you use the same metals for both anode and cathode you're working with the effect that Brown studied, but when you use dissimilar metals you're only getting some of the effect that Brown studied. When two different metals are used most of the power you see is from the galvanic reaction, but a faction of the total power is coming from what Brown studied, so galvanic cells are not 100% galvanic and due show some effects (small effects) of what Brown studied. Using the same metals eliminates the galvanic reaction and allows you to focus more on what Brown was studying.

So at least I'm not the only one seeing this effect, Thomas Townsend Brown saw this too and did much better testing than I've done. Even though these cell produce small power is not the important thing to note, its the fact that they produce any power at all is the important thing. If it gives off power it must be getting it from somewhere and that is what is key. It is a very weird feeling to come across some notes on something that you're seeing too and you thought had no real explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                  @b_rads
                  The only thing that I had that could measure PH was a house plant soil tester so I tried that. The gelatin mix that I am using seems to be fairly neutral (about 7.5) which really surprised me. I tried the meter in my bottle of Alum and distilled water and it pegged the meter at 3.5 (acid). I don't consider this an accurate PH reading because of the meter that I am using but it did give some indication. I tried the meter in a strong base solution (sodium hydroxide--lye) and it pegged the meter the other way so I know that the meter is working.

Lidmotor
                  Way too cool! Totally blows my theory out the window and I could not be happier. I use the same type meter and have confidence that it gets me in the ballpark. If the gel can maintain voltage and current with little or no degradation of the magnesium then you have given us some tremendous tools to work with.
                  I will be on vacation until late next week. I have all the materials and plan to replicate your work when I return. I will also explore reintroducing the beach sand into the mix.
                  Many thanks for the great work!
                  Brad

Comment

• I'm strongly starting to believe that my Glue batteries are not galvanic when left to fully dry (when all the water is removed). The biggest reason why I state this is because the Glue batteries produce a AC voltage at a constant rate. When I hook a real galvanic water cell up to a AC volt meter I read a constant 0 voltage and thats because the Galvanic reaction is DC. My Glue batteries are Not galvanic because Galvanic reaction reaction creates DC and not AC. Hooking up a DC battery (AA) up to the meter also shows 0 AC voltage and that is because a battery only gives DC.

I would have never figured to test for DC if it wasn't for Thomas Townsend Browns notes, he notes that he uses a diode to make his rock batteries produce DC. This would also explain to me Why my cells and Browns cell would go negative especially when connected in series.

I think the Glue Battery is a solid state AC battery and NOT a galvanic DC battery. I'll be posting a video on YouTube later on in the day showing what i just described.

Comment

• @Lidmotor
                      In post #555 you stated – “There is one characteristic that is puzzling though. Gas bubbles form on BOTH electrodes as the cell discharges. Someone here can probably tell us the chemical reaction going on. It looks like electrolysis but backwards?”

I have observed a similar thing in one of the cells I made. I placed copper/magnesium into a liquid bath of PH neutral glycerin/alum/hydrogen peroxide. The solution was stable until the metals were introduced and then the solution became very active. Bubbles and the voltage read 1.92 and the amperage started out at 550ma and held about 45minutes. As the solution stopped producing gasses, the current dropped rapidly and within two days the cell became unusable.
                      Is it possible you found a way to capture and recycle the gasses in the gel?

Brad

Comment

• Non galvanic batteries.

@ibepointless2,

I'm delighted that I was able to touch off such a fruitful fusion between you and T. Townsand Brown. My simple understanding is that the Earth resonant background power that we are immersed in is a.c. Secondly, the higher the dielectric constant, the more impervious it is to electrical conductivity. Now imagine a submarine at the sea floor. There's tremendous water pressure trying to get into the submarine hull, just like the a.c. power potential outside the high dielectric glue. The electrodes running into the high dielectric glue can be compared to leaks in the submarine hull. The glue is really a semi conductor.

Barium Titinate is the element with the highest dielectric rating, Tungston Carbide a close second, but both are still semi conductors. They still conduct a small amount of electricity. If they conducted no electricity at all, they wouldn't work as batteries. Mixing these ceramic metal powders with glue would yield the best petrovoltaic non galvanic batteries. Polarizing the mixture with high voltage while it's setting helps. T.T. Brown's perpetual battery patent simply mixes powdered Tungsten Carbide, which is non toxic, and melted carnauba wax. I believe large long burning candles are made from it. Brown mixed the melted candle wax with the Tungsten Carbide powder, then polarized the mixture by running strong high voltage current through it while it cooled. You could build a small one and run wires down from the electrodes of a neon light fixture to accomplish this. This creates a very powerful perpetual battery.

I always wanted to try this, but never got around to it. I believe Hutchenson did. I believe a diode is required to convert to d.c. I also believe your latest video demonstrating the a.c. potenial of your glue battery will remain a corner stone in the free energy archive. Thank you for your dedicated labor.
                        Last edited by synchro; 04-28-2011, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Video of me showing that my Glue Battery is NOT Galvanic when fully dried, Thus show that Thomas Townsend Brown was correct that a dielectric produces a voltage that is AC. YouTube - Glue Batteries are NOT Galvanic Thank you Thomas Townsend Brown

@synchro

Thank you for posting the links to T.T. Brown, I never really paid him any attention until you brought it up in this thread. It is really great to find the reason why my cell work, I've spent many months trying to figure it out. When I started reading Browns work I started seeing things that He saw in his experiments and could finally relate and understand what I'm seeing.

Comment

• One interesting thing I found about my Glue Batteries is that the voltage output was affected by mass of surrounding objects. The greater the mass of a object near the cell the greater the voltage went up and removing the object would drop the voltage. Gravity could be the reason why these cell work, also stated by Thomas Townsend brown. I'll Post a video on it soon as to what i'm talking about on YouTube.

YouTube - Glue Battery Voltage is affected by the Mass of objects
                            Last edited by ibpointless2; 04-29-2011, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Guys:
                              Just to report that I made some gel cell batteries, using only plain gelatin and boiling water. The batteries were made in the tall aluminum soda cans, and had a copper spiral inside, inverted up through itself. Since I could not find any Alum, I obtained almost no voltage from the cells (about 1/2 volt), and about 1 mA per battery, if that. Enough to light a joule thief led very dimly joining two or three batteries together in parallel.
                              Is there another chemical or product (commonly found) that might work as a substitute for the Alum, like wood ashes, carbon, charcole etz... ???
                              I'm going to put the gel batteries in the oven and melt down the gelatin, and for now I'll add washed beach sand and baking powder, as in my cement- beach sand batteries. While they are still warm and the gelatin is melted I'll add some current to them as they are cool.
                              These type batteries are all limited to about 1.5 volts or so, so it's a matter of getting them to show their best current.

Comment

• gravitational potential

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                                Gravity could be the reason why these cell work, also stated by Thomas Townsend brown.
                                All batteries are dipoles and the potential that is tapped that winds up
                                flowing over the wires from the vacuum is the exact same potential that
                                is gravitational potential.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X