No announcement yet.

Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi B_rads. I don't think its odd and I'll tell you why. The "crystals"form during the curing process. As more polarized "crystals" form more energy is being brought in . When the glue is cured maximun polarization has occured and the limit is reached. Once trapped in a polarized state the crystals continue to bring in energy as long as they remain polarized. Just as a magnet continues to provide a magnetic field as long as it is polarized. Depolarize a magnet and it looses its field. Destroy the crystal lattice in the cell and it will loose its ability to bring in energy.

Glad to see this thread moving again.

al

Comment

• Cell updates

Here is a video of John Bedini on these Hutchison cells.

‪John Bedini findings on Hutchison cell 9 August 2011.wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

• John Bedini post #879

Here is the link to that video

‪Hutchison cell replication August 8th 2011 with John Bedini.wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by fan1701 View Post
          Hi B_rads. I don't think its odd and I'll tell you why. The "crystals"form during the curing process. As more polarized "crystals" form more energy is being brought in . When the glue is cured maximun polarization has occured and the limit is reached. Once trapped in a polarized state the crystals continue to bring in energy as long as they remain polarized. Just as a magnet continues to provide a magnetic field as long as it is polarized. Depolarize a magnet and it looses its field. Destroy the crystal lattice in the cell and it will loose its ability to bring in energy.

Glad to see this thread moving again.

al
          What a terrific explanation. The description you give, I can fully subscribe to, and if true - opens many possibilities.

I made mention several posts back that I felt this project was like a three legged stool. Long lasting cells, efficient circuits, applications that will run on the cells and circuits. I think John Bedini said it best in the second half of this post in the john hutchison thread.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post150526

I think ibpointless is really onto something very exciting with his version of the glue cell.
          Brad S

Comment

• John B:
            After watching your Aug. 9th video, I notice the exact same findings that you are noticing, but with the cement cells, as well. They will also take a charge and run with it for quite a while. It's as if the charge re-polarizes the cell and allows it to produce current again, for a while. I only charge them for a few seconds with a 9 volt battery, and the charge last for hours, even overnight, but dimer.
            So, how to improve the cells so that they will maintain at the same starting voltage and current levels, without dropping?
            I find that the stronger the cell is, the better it will hold up to the load, and this high impedance build up. But, there may be something to this charging, or re-polarizing thing, to get them up and running strong again. Possibly a high voltage tap is what is needed. I don't know, as I don'[t have HV to try on them.

Comment

• Hi everyone , i just wanted to share my take on the NS battery .

First i shoot for a better surface area , to do so i use sheet metal .

Preliminary gave me , 13 miliamp from about 14 inch of copper and aluminum .

I have been working on a bigger one 14 foot ...

The secondary coil should be wound on the core it self , and the battery coil wound over it .

Here is a quick video ‪Mk1 battery .wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Not that the copper is not solid , its laminated on a pc board ,this negatively influence the result .

Mark

Comment

• Step by step building a Hutchison type cell by John Bedini

Here is a video of the steps to make this Mg Cu Hutchison cell as built by John Bedini.

‪2 Mg Cu Hutchison cells as Built by John Bedini 08092011.wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
                  Good to have confirmation on the voltage, 1.35 volts is what I am reading after a week being suspended in the plastic. Have you noticed this - Most if not all galvanic cells show high voltage/high current immediately and then drop off. The glue cell starts out very conservative, and over time builds up and holds the voltage. I do not have data yet on long term current. I am building another cell suspended in the plastic and taking pictures of each step - as you know, this is not a quick process. I hope to show these in a day or so. When first placed in the glue/epsom salt/salt substitute the voltage is barely noticible. Two hours later the voltage is 0.61 and as you know, about 12 hours later you can read the 1.35 volts. This seems odd to me.
                  Brad S

I know what you mean about galvanic cells, the reason why they start off high and go down is because of the water content. The more water you have in a galvanic cell the more voltage and more amps you have but as soon as the water goes away due evaporation the less power you have.

I do find it odd that you mention the glue cells start off low and then go up. I rarely pay attention to the cells voltage when first made but when i do they start off high and then find a happy voltage and stay there no matter how much you short it out. For example the magnesium and copper glue cells started off when the glue was wet at around 1.6 volts but now that they are dried they're at 1.4 volts and they stay at that voltage. I would like to know the step by step on how you make your cells, it could be that we're building them different but in the end we get the same results. this is how I build my cells ‪How to Make a Crystal Glue cell‬‏ - YouTube
                  If you make a video of how you do it that would even better!
                  These glue cells start off galvanic when the glue is wet but when the glue dries its not galvanic anymore. I also think that the galvanic process that is created at first helps to create a diode effect on the copper which also helps to create more power from the crystals. Once the glue is dried its a crystal battery. And once dried don't get them wet again, this is why putting them in plastic is a good idea.

It is nice to have someone else working on these glue cells and seeing what I'm seeing too. I really think these things are special, its a battery that self charges. These crystal glue cells are amazing and the more people we get to make them the more ideas start forming and thus these cells become better.
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light

NickZ,
                    That is what I found the charge was increased if I heated the cell. Maybe it would work much better if in the mix we use the Rochelle salt and the magnesium with the cement, has anybody tried that mix?
                    Will get an aluminum tube tomorrow and see what happens.
                    John
                    John Bedini
                    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post

I think ibpointless is really onto something very exciting with his version of the glue cell.
                      Brad S
                      Yes these cells have turned out to be very exciting indeed. I'm having a lot of fun making these glue cells and they're cheap and easy to make. I never seen any cell that shows the characteristics of these glue cells before and I think we have finally stepped beyond the galvanic reaction and on to something new.

For anyone wanting to know how to make these Crystal Glue Cells its really cheap and easy. All you need is Elmer's white glue, Salt substitute made by Morton, and Epsom Salts. Mix and let dry for a good 24 hours and you'll have a battery that self charges it self once the load is removed. These cell take shorting out for months and bounce back to original voltage. you can use copper or aluminum electrodes but for the best power use copper and magnesium. Here is a video on how to make one. ‪How to Make a Crystal Glue cell‬‏ - YouTube
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• A picture of the crystals on the glue cell.

Last edited by ibpointless2; 01-13-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Nice,
                          I was just taking the same photos over here. my bolts look like they are beginning to rust. what type of metal should I be using there?
                          thanks,
                          Patrick
                          Last edited by minoly; 12-26-2011, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by minoly View Post
                            Nice,
                            I was just taking the same photos over here. my bolts look like they are beginning to rust. what type of metal should I be using there?
                            thanks,
                            Patrick
                            Is that a Glue Cell? It looks like its still wet.

If you're trying to make a glue cell I sugest following what I've done here in this video, you can use either copper and aluminum or copper and magnesium for your electrodes. ‪How to Make a Crystal Glue cell‬‏ - YouTube

If you're wanting to make a glue cell I highly suggest following exactly what I've done in the video.

I use paper because the cells don't want to hold water and the paper takes the water out and away where its evaporated from the paper. When you look at my cells you'll notice that a wet spot is formed around the cells, this is the water being pushed out from the cell and the paper takes it and allows it to evaporate.

I put the electrodes under the glue because when the glue is dried it creates a barrier that protects the cell from the water in the air.

The green stuff you see around the copper is not corrosion but instead tarnish. This is not corrosion and if it was the statue of liberty would not be standing. the tarnish is made by the copper to protect it from corrosion.

I mix the salt substitute and Epsom salts together and then stick the plates in and put coat of salt substitute on top as to add a crystal barrier.

Please follow the video and see what the cells do and then branch out to make the cells better. Hope this helps.

Comment

• John B:
                              Adding salt to the cement may help to make the cells produce higher current but the thin aluminum cans may not hold up, and need to be replaced with thicker more resistant materials, like the capacitor can cement cell that I made.
                              I'm thinking that wider 3 by 6 by 1/8 inch plates of mag/copper or aluminum/copper, using epoxy glue and Epsom, Rochelle, or the Morton salt substitute would work as the electrolyte. The whole thing can be hermetically sealed in resin with just the two wire connections sticking out. That should work and last for a long time, and they can be piled, or stacked, to increase the output. A 12 volt source should not be hard to make using plates piled up in one block.

Brad: Sounds like your resin casing cell is a success at 1.3 volts. What are you getting as far as Ma? Have you tried to connect the new ones together in series or parallel yet?

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light John H Crystal Cell

Findings on the John H Crystal Cell, Second Video
                                Here is the link.
                                ‪John Bedini findings on Hutchison cell 9 August 2011.wmv‬‏ - YouTube
                                John B
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X