Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
    @all:
    While searching for a way to build a dimensional crystal lattice from the Epsom Salt without using heat, I stumbled upon this method of growing Magnesium Sulphate crystals. This may or may not get me the results I am looking for. Next time I can get to the bench, I will try this though. I am thinking about applying very low heat (plus or minus 180F) to assist in the evaporation. This might even work out to be a way to dope the structure. Given how temperamental (ha ha) it can be to heat the salts and get even heating to remove all air pockets and get a good solid crystal structure. Given current obligations, I will not be able to try this for several days therefore, if any one does try this before I get a chance, I would like to hear your results.
    @lidmotor:
    The cells that I sealed in plastic are still generating voltage. I noticed about a week ago that there is some green starting to form around the copper electrode. These cells perform better when left in a window.
    Brad S.
    Thanks for the link Brads - nice clear instructions and i think i fancy growing my own. I wonder what would happen to the crystal growth if they were subjected to an electric field as they form. Get those dipoles aligned? Might have to try growing epsom and rochelle using this method and compare results.

Ive got some Si C to test as a doping agent too.

In all the TT Brown notebooks, he seems to suggest that the current of the earth battery depends on the mass of the stone/rock/crystal.....

Has anyone noticed anything like this? Any large scale replications getting big results? I noticed the concrete battery results that Nick mentioned were really good, and they looked big.....

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      In this video I show how I make the star cell and test it.
      John Bedini

YouTube
      How To Make A Star Cell CC.John Bedini.wmv - YouTube
      Great job. I get about the same voltage on my "stove cells" too. That Epsom salt was truly anhydrous Epsom salt when you heated it like that.

I like this cell because it reminds me of my concept I've been working with my cells. The concept is based on these things, A Glue, A radioactive element, Something piezoelectric. Your glue is the Rochelle salts, the radioactive element is the potassium in the Rochelle salt, the piezoelectric thing is Epsom salt. Its the glue that holds the cells together and protects it from further corrosion. Potassium which is radioactive is vital to all human life and powers our nerve impulses. So its no wonder to use Potassium in the cells as it gives off the life pulse (or radiation) that stimulates the piezoelectric crystal that helps to act like a charge carrier to the dissimilar metal plates.

But I don't see the point of the star and the 12 volt battery? It seems to me that the star gives you less surface area thus less amps and they should already be polarized due to the dissimilar metals. Also this is a little out there but your cell should work even when dipped in liquid nitrogen.
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
        @all:
        While searching for a way to build a dimensional crystal lattice from the Epsom Salt without using heat, I stumbled upon this method of growing Magnesium Sulphate crystals. This may or may not get me the results I am looking for. Next time I can get to the bench, I will try this though. I am thinking about applying very low heat (plus or minus 180F) to assist in the evaporation. This might even work out to be a way to dope the structure. Given how temperamental (ha ha) it can be to heat the salts and get even heating to remove all air pockets and get a good solid crystal structure. Given current obligations, I will not be able to try this for several days therefore, if any one does try this before I get a chance, I would like to hear your results.
        @lidmotor:
        The cells that I sealed in plastic are still generating voltage. I noticed about a week ago that there is some green starting to form around the copper electrode. These cells perform better when left in a window.
        Brad S.

I'm glad you showed this PDF. Using a paint brush is a lot better than what i'm trying to do. I'm trying to make alum crystals but I'm trying to get the alum to grow on a copper, aluminum, rope setup i have. If i get a crystal to grow around it i would literally have a crystal battery. But using a paint brush would work a lot better, thanks for the link!
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• from The Avalon Foundation :|: Research - Examination of Apparent Transient Weight Changes In Accelerated Chiral Crystals

All of the identified crystals may be considered chiral in nature, and generally seemed to have values higher than sucrose for rotatory power at typical sodium wavelengths of light. Among these candidates are:

Alpha quartz (found in nature as nearly equal populations of left and right hand crystals)
          Lithium Iodate (expensive, though well studied)
          Single crystal tellurium (being readily available in bulk, but expensive in single crystal form)
          Gamma selenium (grown from solution)
          Cinnabar (Mercuric Sulphide - highly toxic)
          Tourmaline
          Rochelle Salt

The clear winner from this list, for our purposes, was alpha quartz! Good quality natural quartz points are readily available, and large cultured specimens are available as well for modest prices. The SiO4 ion is well studied and the alpha quartz lattice has long been characterized for dimensions and properties. Alpha quartz has been cited as having a sodium line optical activity of between 23 and 25 degrees per mm.
          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• MgSO4 cell sealed

This is the cell John B. Made using the MgSo4 crystal crushed to powder. The cell was then sealed in a spray clear coat to keep water out and also to view the cell as it ages.
            Last edited by chuck H; 02-08-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Making A Star Cell

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
              I'm glad you showed this PDF. Using a paint brush is a lot better than what i'm trying to do. I'm trying to make alum crystals but I'm trying to get the alum to grow on a copper, aluminum, rope setup i have. If i get a crystal to grow around it i would literally have a crystal battery. But using a paint brush would work a lot better, thanks for the link!

Ibpointless2
              If I get a spark I know that the Crystal is in the correct orientation,
              The Magnesium is drilled to get as much surface area of the crystal as I can get, believe me it helps.
              John B
              John Bedini
              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Crystal cell

@ ibpointless2. To help with what John Bedini stated in his last post.
                The crystals do not orientate themselves."Applied potential orientates the crystal latice".

The Mg is drilled "to allow the crystals to penitrate the star type configuration and allow the actual surface area to be larger and allow the actual orientation of the cell overall". There are many things to consider in the "construction" of these cells.

@ All: I would highly recommend that We continue on with a "non wet type cell as this is what a true crystall should be".

Look at it this way, electrons can flow but not be consumed. They have their place in this configuration. Forget about Ions for now and consentrate on using "Energy from the vacuum". "I would recommend reading Marcus Reid, and T.T. Brown work in depth" This will help everyone to stay on track.

H20 needs to be "locked in the path" not saturating the overall.
                Last edited by chuck H; 09-07-2011, 04:19 AM. Reason: I failed spelling. Sorry...

Comment

• @ All:
                  Lasersabers latest video on the building of his 3 inch carbon rod magnesium ribbon cell. Showing the output of 100mA on just water, and 1 amp with salt water. and the update on the oil bath treatment.
                  I think that this is the strongest wet cell, so far.

How to build the "Laser Saber" air battery. - YouTube

Comment

• Galvanic Battery

Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                    @ All:
                    Lasersabers latest video on the building of his 3 inch carbon rod magnesium ribbon cell. Showing the output of 100mA on just water, and 1 amp with salt water. and the update on the oil bath treatment.
                    I think that this is the strongest wet cell, so far.

How to build the "Laser Saber" air battery. - YouTube
                    Nickz,
                    Have you built any of these batteries? It is a galvanic battery and it will eat up the magnesium.
                    John B
                    John Bedini
                    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Update on the two pennies cell:

15V has been applied for more than 20 hours now taken out. The voltage is dropping to around 60mV but still bias. When heat up, it goes to +300mV. So, my conclusion is electric polarization does work and I observed that it works better than using 2 dissimilar metals for polarization. Besides the superiority, we can use the same metal as electrode to prevent galvanic corrosion. This leave the battery preserved with just electron bouncing action.

I'm thinking that polarization is most effective when sending the most current through the cell while it dry without damaging it. For cells that has high impedance like mine, the higher voltage is better. Since it pass so little current, I'm using voltage from plasma globe rectified into a high voltage cap via AV plug. This put out about 150V for polarization.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuck H View Post
                        This is the cell John B. Made using the MgSo4 crystal crushed to powder. The cell was then sealed in a spray clear coat to keep water out and also to view the cell as it ages.
                        WOW - That is a sharp looking cell!
                        Am I to assume correctly that you also heated this cell to a molten state before introducing the magnesium? Is this the first time you crushed the crystal to a powder before heating? The salts look much better than the cells you showed previously. Also, did you hit this cell with DC and if so: was it while the salt was still molten or did you let the salt cool. I realize that it is early for this cell but, how does it compare to the previous builds.

Brad S

Comment

• How to make the star cell

@ B rads

see post 1254 John shows a video start to finish. Also heres the link

How To Make A Star Cell CC.John Bedini.wmv - YouTube

Comment

• John B and All:
                            Lasersaber is working on controlling the oxidation of the Mg ribbon with the oil bath system. Did you watch the last video?
                            Most commercial galvanic batteries are lasting for several years, and possibly the same duration can be obtained with an oil bath system on the Lasersaber carbon rod/Mg cell. Time will tell on that one. The One Amp output is impressive.
                            I have built that type of cell, but using aluminum wire, on the water filter carbon core. It does work, and if not using salt, there is hardly no oxidation. The thick aluminum wire does not oxidize very easily, like the thin Mg ribbon does. But with or without using salts, the output is only 1.5 volts per cell, so not enough to even light a white led by itself, and two or more cells are still needed. They are big cells for the voltage that they give.

I am now working on building voltaic pile cells that use 4" by 4" metal plates. I may have to make some carbon plates myself, as I can't find them already made. So far the results on my voltaic pile cells look promising. A gum or solid non-corroding electrolyte is what is still needed.

Small carbon/Mg voltaic pile cell putting out 8.5 volts:
                            Magnesium Graphite Voltaic Pile.MP4 - YouTube

30 year voltaic pile battery:
                            Thirty year beta-voltaic battery: No need to charge - CareCure Forums

Comment

• Thanks John B. for sharing the construction of the Star cell.

al

Comment

• Crystal Batteries

NickZ,
                                Not to cause problems here but what Lasersaber is doing is building a galvanic battery, I don't care if he is trying to control it by dipping it in oil. It does not make a bit of difference with that battery. I have tried to point everybody in the right direction but at every turn more of this BS appears. This has all been tried here, it's a galvanic battery no matter how you turn it.
                                This is not the way to go as your just making a battery that is good for a little time. At the beginning of this thread this was all tried everybody came to the same conclusion, it's galvanic.

The thing that slowed down the consumption of Magnesium was Alum and Alum water distilled, not just tap water.

Nick why don't you start a different thread for the wet cell batteries away from here as this is very confusing, Just tell me if I'm wasting my time here cause I can do other things with these Crystal cells somewhere else.

Chuck has pointed to what it is really about, did anybody listen or try to figure out what he was saying. I can't talk as I'm under Contract with MR but I can tell you all this, we have nothing because of the confusion so I will help him as I find no focus at all here. Believe me there is a Negative Resistor running here and it is not John Hutchinson's cells, or Lasersabers. What John Hutchinson gave everybody is nothing so to speak of except the Rochelle Salts and Epsom salts. You can't do anything with that either as that is not finished and he is not going to tell you what other trick is involved.
                                John B
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X