Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Cell

@ ibpointless2. To help with what John Bedini stated in his last post.
    The crystals do not orientate themselves."Applied potential orientates the crystal latice".

The Mg is drilled "to allow the crystals to penitrate the star type configuration and allow the actual surface area to be larger and allow the actual orientation of the cell overall". There are many things to consider in the "construction" of these cells.

@ All: I would highly recommend that We continue on with a "non wet type cell as this is what a true crystall should be".

Look at it this way, electrons can flow but not be consumed. They have their place in this configuration. Forget about Ions for now and consentrate on using "Energy from the vacuum". "I would recommend reading Marcus Reid, and T.T. Brown work in depth" This will help everyone to stay on track.

H20 needs to be "locked in the path" not saturating the overall.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by chuck H : Yesterday at 04:19 AM. Reason: I failed spelling. Sorry...
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Good Evening Guys,
      Here is my first test cell using Zn02 as the piezo electric component of a crystal cell. I incorporated molecular sieve into the cell to ensure a desiccated system in so far as the molecular sieve has a higher affinity to H20 than the salt mix. Charged with a 9V battery. This clip shows the piezo effect of Zn02 as incorporated into the molten Epsom salt doped with Galina.
      ZN02 Crystal cell - YouTube
      Is Zn02 worth exploring as an adjunct or alternative to the Rochelle salts?
      This is placed out there for others to test or voice their thoughts.
      Very Best Regards,
      Diveflyfish/JEHDDS

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
        Ibpointless2,
        I can only say this the cells have been on test for two days showing no sing of decay what so ever these cells have been running for 5 years this way by the looks of them. I'm not at liberty to say what he uses. I did however point everybody in the right direction, I did try to show what the chemicals do by separating them, yes I'm trained in solid state semiconductors by the book at De-Very and the US military, now discredited, cant say much for my grammar except it sucks sometimes.

I also today did point everybody to the Rock Battery I should have gotten much closer to the electrodes as they are not joined at all. The electrodes are in separate chambers insulated by 3/8 inch rock between them. Rock is heated to over 700 degrees in Kelm oven and then electrodes are inserted in and let to cool. It's a ***** drilling rock but that is how semiconductors are made the hard way. I might make another youtube of that.

(Marcus R, The normal person would be very pressed to get the materials and make this.

Ibpointless it's the only thing I have ever tested besides some other work with Tom Bearden. This cell is what the Man says it is. So I have pointed everybody in the right direction, They are not Normal things. And Chuck did say what must be done.

My name is John what is yours besides Ibpointlass2 is it, Rick, Jim, Bob, Bill, you know or are you some "Secrete Scientist" working in a dungeon somewhere.
        John B

Thanks for the response. My name is Steve.
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• I've been exploring high voltage polarization. Based on recent experiment, I found that polarization is similar to dielectric absorption in electrolytic capacitor (capacitor recharge itself). While experimenting with solid dielectric, I found that this effect is bigger, however, the effect fade out over time. I think to make a dielectric material that would hold the polarized crystal structured permanently require the knowledge of material science. The use of adding elements through various method would alter the crystal structure (like face centered cubic and body centered cubic etc...). I've made a rock that put out small DC volts. Still trying to identify if the meter is acting up. The voltage appears to go up and down erratically. Making another one to test out the concept.

Comment

• Marcus Reid crystal cell

@All
            I reread this article on the Marcus Reid crystal cell testing that was done some years ago. This directly relates to what I am now seeing in my crystal cell experiments and explains why John B. is so focused on this type cell. It is a long article but worth reading.

Marcus Reid -- Crystal battery

Imagine having one of these cells sitting infront of you like John now has. It would be like looking into the future.

A cell that puts out power year after year after year..........

Lidmotor
            Last edited by Lidmotor; 09-08-2011, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
              @All
              I reread this article on the Marcus Reid crystal cell testing that was done some years ago. This directly relates to what I am now seeing in my crystal cell experiments and explains why John B. is so focused on this type cell. It is a long article but worth reading.

Marcus Reid -- Crystal battery

Imagine having one of these cells sitting infront of you like John now has. It would be like looking into the future.

A cell that puts out power year after year after year..........

Lidmotor
              Another MUST MUST read....

Thanks lid

Comment

• Surface Area

@John Bedini

I really enjoyed your how to make a star cell video. I wanted to ask, with the magnesium sulphate and rochelle salt mixture you used, does surface area of the electrodes determine the amperage? Also I think you mentioned that the internal resistance of this mixture is pretty low, would you reccomend adding metallic oxide dopants to lower it further?

Comment

• @ Lidmotor and others using the epoxy route to seal cells.
                  I built up a plunger type cell the other day (round copper cylinder with zinc nail that looks like a TNT detonator) and I messed up the heating of the epsom salt...the cell was dead for mA but showed .550V. Well, the mistake of making was only discovered after i'd epoxied the cell and finished it.
                  A small amount of epoxy had been added to the top and some to the base

Today, I took the cell apart and noted something rather unusual...the epoxy had worked its way at least around the outside of the cell. The inside structure is very tough indeed. Banging the inner cell on the table didn't affect it one bit.
                  Instead of just sealing the top and bottom, somehow it had wicked through to at least the sides of the cell.

My camera is hopeless for close ups, so I hope i've painted a good mental picture there

The point of the point, is that perhaps the brittle crystal cell structures could be toughened up with the correct amount of epoxy. Molded perhaps.

Comment

• Marcus Reid crystal battery

sodium metasilicate
                    Sodium silicate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

polycrystalline silicate
                    Polycrystalline silicon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The website for Reid crystal battery
                    Research Laboratory for Vacuumenergy - Projects - Polycrystaline Energy

Reid Crystal cell powering LED
                    Forschungslabor für Vakuumenergie - Magnetsternmotor
                    The orange box in picture are matches.

". Current research status suggests, that the function of the Crystal Cell is related to a solar cell." The Reid crystal cell is made much like a solar panel, but uses quantum fluxes to power it instead of sun rays.

Video of Reid crystal cell voltage and powering things.
                    Marcus Reid Crystal Converter Battery - Casimir Effect - Part 3 - YouTube

Marcus Reid used Aluminum and Copper Electrodes.

This effect also relates to the self potential of high k dielectrics and volcanic rocks, that Townsend Brown worked on. Petrovoltaics was what it was called.

Marcus Reid crystal cell outputs small amount of power but does it over a long period of time. Like many of the cell created here the voltage starts off high but goes down, but never dies as it only goes up and down. Reid cells are very sensitive to heat, but don't take them above 60 degrees Celsius or they might die. It seems that Reid has tried many different types "electrolytes", He has one cell making 180mV and another making 1.600volts. You can also tell he has many different types of "electrolytes" due to them being different colors. Corrosion was found in the cells but has been proven to show that the corrosion is not the reason for the power.
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• All
                      Update on the oxide doped cells. Got up this morning and checked the cell. As I feared, the current dropped to about 6mv. The Voltage had dropped a little as well. The temp has been dropping the last few evenings and was in the upper 50's this morning. This evening I checked again and the current was just short of 10mv and the 1.5Volts had returned. This room only gets afternoon sun and the blinds were closed all day. The temp was in the mid 70's. I think this is telling me that the Epsom Salts are working correctly and the chromium oxide is allowing more current pass through the cell. So far, I am still sold on the oxides.

@jehdds:
                      I am really glad you are experimenting with zinc. Zinc Oxide/Peroxide has some amazing properties including p-type characteristics, wide bandgap semiconductor, and high electron mobility. Please keep us informed on your progress.

@Slider2732:
                      The experience you had with the epoxy is very informative. The T T Brown battery (as ibpointless2 points out) relates to the self potential of high k dielectrics. Brown used carnuba wax but suggested some plastics could be used instead. Makes me want to try the liquid plastic as a binder.

The next time I build this cell, I will not add the washing soda and cream of tartar. I want to make certain that the cell is working from the pyroelectric/piezoelectric properties of the Epsom Salt and the dielectric. I do not yet understand to my satisfaction the purpose of the oxide, but it does improve the cell. I hope the next cell will show improvements in my building technique.

Brad S

Last edited by b_rads; 09-09-2011, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• After playing around with the rocks I made. I see that polarization does set up a positive and negative terminal according to the direction of applied voltage. This is no different than having two dissimilar metals and I think that's what happening. The anode and cathode element is being diffused to their place by the electric field. Dissimilar metal, in my opinion, is vacuum tube style rectification. I've also found that by pinching the rocks, voltage increased showing piezoelectric at works.

Overall, my thinking on how this thing works is it set up an anode and cathode and pump energy via piezoelectric with environment vibration. Peizo effect depends on the rate of crystal stretching so adding something with different thermal expansion factor would helps.

My next experiment will be adding 2 dissimilar metals powder into epsom salt, cook it, throw it on 2 pieces of aluminum foil and polarized it like the last rocks.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Comment

• Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                          After playing around with the rocks I made. I see that polarization does set up a positive and negative terminal according to the direction of applied voltage. This is no different than having two dissimilar metals and I think that's what happening. The anode and cathode element is being diffused to their place by the electric field. Dissimilar metal, in my opinion, is vacuum tube style rectification. I've also found that by pinching the rocks, voltage increased showing piezoelectric at works.

Overall, my thinking on how this thing works is it set up an anode and cathode and pump energy via piezoelectric with environment vibration. Peizo effect depends on the rate of crystal stretching so adding something with different thermal expansion factor would helps.

My next experiment will be adding 2 dissimilar metals powder into epsom salt, cook it, throw it on 2 pieces of aluminum foil and polarized it like the last rocks.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Environmental/cosmic Vibrations as source of input for piezo effect on such cells is very possible and likely. EVERYTHING IS IN A STATE OF VIBRATORY MOTION.
                          How to tap the "flavors" of the Vibrations is our quest.

I OVERDID THE "TAPPING tests of piezo" tonight and shattered the glass vial. Remade cell with Plastic and will see tomorrow how it is working.

I disassembled the alpha cell, and there was NO DISCERNABLE deterioration to the Mg ribbon. The Molecular sieve seemed to work.

Very Best Regards,
                          JEHDDS

NOTE: CONFIRMATION OF INTENSITY OF STIMULUS IS RELATED TO VOLTAGE INCREASE........... Up until you shatter the housing........

Comment

• Crystal Cells Wet or Dry

Originally posted by voire View Post
                            @John Bedini

I really enjoyed your how to make a star cell video. I wanted to ask, with the magnesium sulphate and rochelle salt mixture you used, does surface area of the electrodes determine the amperage? Also I think you mentioned that the internal resistance of this mixture is pretty low, would you reccomend adding metallic oxide dopants to lower it further?

Voire,
                            I was quite busy at work but I did want to answer your question about the Crystal. Not to get to detailed, maybe a little.

The Magnesium was drilled in that pattern to increase the crystal surface in the magnesium. Most crystal cells as my testing shows, is that what limits the cell is the resistance of the material your using. In other words if your mix has allot of water in it the resistance of the cell is in a low range, if the mix has very little water the resistance is in the high range.

However the Crystal cell can and does adjust to the load that is put on it. I find no fixed resistance with a crystal cell it can range from 100 Ohms to over 3 Meg Ohms. At 3 meg ohms the cell looks dead but it is not, just does not have the potential to do any work. And work with these cells seems to be small Oscillators or Led's.
                            John B
                            John Bedini
                            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Quick report...
                              To use up some crushed and properly heated epsom salt (as per JB's demo), I mixed it with Elmer's School Glue.
                              I got lots of HEAT !
                              The base of the plastic mixing container rapidly increased to an almost uncomfortable to handle level
                              I made 2 cells.
                              Both were zapped with 12V and the figures below show the readings before zap and after zap:
                              AA sized cell, aluminium foil body, copper insert - 0.318V - 0.680V
                              1" x 1/2" of galvanized steel and copper plate - 0.550V - 0.966V
                              Both will be term tested with blocking oscillators (Lidmotor's 'Penny' type).
                              I was surprised at the heat and secondly that the aluminium foil worked as well as it did

I also am aware that after painstakingly removing all water....i've gone and added the water based glue. But hey, never know with these things and it was only a small amount of salts from the batch that were heated
                              Last edited by Slider2732; 09-09-2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                                Voire,
                                I was quite busy at work but I did want to answer your question about the Crystal. Not to get to detailed, maybe a little.

The Magnesium was drilled in that pattern to increase the crystal surface in the magnesium. Most crystal cells as my testing shows, is that what limits the cell is the resistance of the material your using. In other words if your mix has allot of water in it the resistance of the cell is in a low range, if the mix has very little water the resistance is in the high range.

However the Crystal cell can and does adjust to the load that is put on it. I find no fixed resistance with a crystal cell it can range from 100 Ohms to over 3 Meg Ohms. At 3 meg ohms the cell looks dead but it is not, just does not have the potential to do any work. And work with these cells seems to be small Oscillators or Led's.
                                John B
                                @John Bedini

Thanks! I never thought about the resistance in a crystal cell not being "fixed". I have noticed in the past connecting one to a joule thief, which it was not able to run, but I left it over night, and the next morning it was working. So the internal resistance must have "adjusted". Crazy Awesome Stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X