No announcement yet.

Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To say that these crystal cell are getting their energy from one source such as galvanic's is not correct. The energy that comes to these cells is more than one energy, a wide variety of energy.

I've done simple test in the past to prove that I don't get one energy such as galvanic's from any of my cells. Part of the power comes from a "unknown" source. The simple test to prove this idea is to take two like metals like aluminum. Using the same metals and putting them in water, glue, or stove cell still shows some voltage. As to where that voltage is coming from I don't know but it is their. I also found out you could arrange the plates so that you got more voltage from using the same metals.

I even have videos I made a while ago showing this stuff off. When watching these videos keep in mind that these are old and I might not hold the same idea as to why they work.
    Here's is a salt glue cell I made on May 2 2011 showing this effect.
    Quartz copper Petrovoltaic cell - YouTube

This next video I really like, made it in April 2011. This video shows the same metal used in a cement cell and My same metal water cell and I also show amps too!
    Cement Same Metal Water battery02.mov - YouTube
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post

I also found out you could arrange the plates so that you got more voltage from using the same metals.
      Wow, I just did a quick experiment to test out this concept. I use two aluminum foils connected to the meter and dipped it in water. The voltage polarity shows positive from the higher surface area. You can dip it up and down to see polarity changes. I think the hydrogen gas inherently in the water being catalyzed more because of bigger surface electrode, so current flow from bigger surface area to smaller one. Nice one IB.

Comment

• Amphoteric oxides can react as a base or acid. I haven't looked into the crystal structure of each but the behavior may be similar to the "Changeling" John mentioned. Then again maybe it's the polarity of the oxidation states that is the "Changeling".

Now I just gotta figure out how to turn this Galena into powder. Muriatic acid and polar north?

Apologies if someone has already submitted a link to this patent: (reminds me of acrylic that has had high voltage discharged into it)
        Process for forming ambient temperature superconducting filaments-4325795
        Last edited by llynch; 09-17-2011, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Sapphire wire.

@John Bedini,

Here's an article about Sapphire fibers carrying 40% more elecricity then copper wire in a super cooled state:

Sapphire fibers carry 40 times more electricity than copper wire

Comment

• John Bedini is making good progress on polycrystalines.
            Thankyou for sharing the know how and engineering the mix. This has never been available to the public in a practical way that could be understood.

Having a small kiln makes alot of sense because what you cannot buy you have to make.

Because I try to keep an open mind I found a video that I watched way back
            that I could never find again, it speaks about crystals communicating and describes an experiment that resulted in transmutation.
            The Physics of Crystals - YouTube

This week I have found that the structure of varactor diodes and even better
            the step recovery diode are intensely active in receiving radiant energy.

Comment

• Pure water doesn't conduct electricity, pure water is a insulator until you add ions to it. here's a video of that.

MIT Physics Demo -- Conductivity of Ionized Water - YouTube
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• I have had a crystal glue cell that has been shorted out since 8-12-11 and today (9-18-11) I removed the short to see the voltage. The voltage started at 700mV and was nicely going up. No corrosion and the plates look like new. The glue looks to have shrunk a little and is rock hard now. A galvanic battery would have been dead with a lot of corrosion on it by now.

crystal glue battery = "Elmer's glue all", salt substitute, Epsom salt, and copper and magnesium electrodes.

Comment

• Question?

Today I revisited ib's stove top cell. Borax, Epsom Salt, Salt Substitute, and Alum. I put all the ingredients together to cook and for fun, put the meter on it. Of course, nothing measurable. Without adding any water or anything else, put it to cooking. I made this cell in a glass tea light holder, so I was able to bring the entire mix to a liquid state. Placed the electrodes and let it cool. After returning to a solid state, it is putting out 1.3V and lights my joule thief quite well. Nothing added, only changed from solid to liquid and back to solid. Why does this work? What is the chemistry? While some may say this is galvanic, I am not certain that explains completely what is happening. As lidmotor has said, even if it is galvanic - so what - it lasts a long time and is simple and inexpensive to make.
                  BTW: I have had some positive results encasing cells, so I encased this one too. See below.
                  Brad S
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
                    Today I revisited ib's stove top cell. Borax, Epsom Salt, Salt Substitute, and Alum. I put all the ingredients together to cook and for fun, put the meter on it. Of course, nothing measurable. Without adding any water or anything else, put it to cooking. I made this cell in a glass tea light holder, so I was able to bring the entire mix to a liquid state. Placed the electrodes and let it cool. After returning to a solid state, it is putting out 1.3V and lights my joule thief quite well. Nothing added, only changed from solid to liquid and back to solid. Why does this work? What is the chemistry? While some may say this is galvanic, I am not certain that explains completely what is happening. As lidmotor has said, even if it is galvanic - so what - it lasts a long time and is simple and inexpensive to make.
                    BTW: I have had some positive results encasing cells, so I encased this one too. See below.
                    Brad S

Why does it work? Each salt or crystal by itself is useless but bring them together and the magic happens. You're applying energy when heating them up which allows them to come together to become one crystal which has smaller crystal inside of them that create the conductive path. So instead of a ion transfer you have a "crystal path" that does the same thing but doesn't damage the metals. I guess we can call it "advanced" galvanic's, but this "advanced" galvanic's doesn't get destroyed as easy as "regular" galvanic's?

Is it galvanic? No one knows and may never know. I've got cells that are constantly being shorted out for long periods of time and still show no corrosion and still give a good voltage. What sucks is that this may have never been done before and if it has its been forgotten or suppressed. We're the ones that have to find the answers to the questions because the books don't have them.

Comment

• B_rads and All:
                      That new cell looks very nice. And hopefully will last a long time. I had just watched your video oo encapsulating the crystal cells. It was worth watching, a second time... Glad to hear that sealing the cells has worked out.
                      BTW, the E-poxy/salt electrolyte that I made a couple of months ago, while is still working quite well. No extra water added, just E-posxy and table salt, (which does not melt), so it's about as dry as it going to get.?
                      There are as many pages on the internet about solid E-poxy electrolytes, as there is on polycrystalline ceramic electrolytes. It's all got my head spinning...

I have been making more capacitor can cells with different mixes. Some are working really well, and are still hitting the 50+mA, after over a weeks running. By making the new center anode a carbon rod, I am able to light a red led now, from a single cell. The new carbon rod anode has also raised the cells voltage to 1.6 volts, and has become my new standard or level of minimum cell output, from now on.
                      So, now I can say, "if that cell can't light an led, I get rid of it."
                      I'll upload a picture tomorrow.

Comment

• +1 on carbon rod as an effective electrode. Within my other hobby, carbon rods of 1mm or so are used as model aircraft wing spars and control rod links. If you wish to try the carbon rod idea...head down to a hobby shop

I put a piece of the thin 1mm rod in one of Nicks capacitor cans (very small 100uF 50V) as the positive electrode and made a mix of epsom and alum just to try it out. Voltage was around 0.5V, but interestingly the polarity was reversed! The aluminium can had become the positive
                        Zapped it with 12V and, because it was late at night had forgotten the polarity swap. It came out as approx 0.7V the wrong way around still and my thought is that maybe it never did get zapped, or didn't 'take', no idea and I wish i'd had presence of mind to write up that experiment.
                        Now, this is where it gets interesting...3 days later, the polarity is reversed back ! the carbon rod is the positive, the aluminium can is the negative. Voltage is 1.230V - of the 5 dozen or so cells made thus far that's high for such a mix
                        Milliamps are rubbish though, a constant 14uA.

Another noted thing was when smashing up a Duracell AA, for a look see. The central positive rod is a piece of copper, of about only 3mm diameter.
                        Last edited by Slider2732; 09-19-2011, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Here is what is happening.
                          "Ionic conduction is the transit of ion (either cations or anions) from one site to another through defects in the crystal lattice of a solid. Ionic conduction is one aspect of current, which is the flow of charged particles through a material.[1] In solids, ions typically occupy fixed positions in the crystal lattice, and therefore do not move. However, ionic conduction can occur, especially as the temperature of a solid increases" Ionic conductivity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You'll notice that most cell would give more power when heated and that was due to ionic conduction or the solid was become a liquid and it could flow easier due to the solid becoming a liquid.

But when its a solid (room temp) the ions are in a fixed position in the crystal lattice so the ions don't move and thus no galvanic's can happen. But heating it causes a galvanic reaction so avoid heat.

"Fast ion conductors are intermediate in nature between crystalline solids which possess a regular structure with immobile ions, and liquid electrolytes which have no regular structure and fully mobile ions. Solid electrolytes find use in all solid state supercapacitors, batteries and fuel cells, and in various kinds of chemical sensors." Fast ion conductor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
                            +1 on carbon rod as an effective electrode. Within my other hobby, carbon rods of 1mm or so are used as model aircraft wing spars and control rod links. If you wish to try the carbon rod idea...head down to a hobby shop

I put a piece of the thin 1mm rod in one of Nicks capacitor cans (very small 100uF 50V) as the positive electrode and made a mix of epsom and alum just to try it out. Voltage was around 0.5V, but interestingly the polarity was reversed! The aluminium can had become the positive
                            Zapped it with 12V and, because it was late at night had forgotten the polarity swap. It came out as approx 0.7V the wrong way around still and my thought is that maybe it never did get zapped, or didn't 'take', no idea and I wish i'd had presence of mind to write up that experiment.
                            Now, this is where it gets interesting...3 days later, the polarity is reversed back ! the carbon rod is the positive, the aluminium can is the negative. Voltage is 1.230V - of the 5 dozen or so cells made thus far that's high for such a mix

Another noted thing was when smashing up a Duracell AA, for a look see. The central positive rod is a piece of copper, of about only 3mm diameter.

My Mg was positive in one prototype too. John Hutchison mentioned this, and its mentioned in TT Browns notes. I have no idea how Mg or Aluminium could be positive in relation to Carbon. In fact, it goes against everything that I understand about chemistry.

Any explanations?

Comment

• Mgso4 & alum

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
                              +1 on carbon rod as an effective electrode. Within my other hobby, carbon rods of 1mm or so are used as model aircraft wing spars and control rod links. If you wish to try the carbon rod idea...head down to a hobby shop

My cells that use Mgso4 and alum, are above 1volt with copper-clad sheet is positive and galvanized steel as the negative. I'm still tweaking the mix but the test cell size is 30 grams, 20 grams is dried Epsom salts 10 grams alum. The tabbed plates are 4" by 5" sealed with 100% silicone sealant. this is a damp cell it has 8 CC's of distilled water that is added to the powder in the small space built on the plate by the silicone around the edge. the mix of the water on the plate instantly makes the solution hard. the plates are connected together in series with small screws it looks like a file folder tabs. one of my stacks is 15 volts another one is 9 volts I powered a Multimeter with the stack the voltage dropped to 2.7volts it did power the device with a low battery indicator, I think more plates in parallel connected like in a wet-cell battery would bring the load voltage up. the poles have never flipped. If I can find a suppler for magnesium plates it would up the voltage as well good luck Slider2732 I hope some of that info helps
                              Tecknomancer
                              Zeropointfuel.com

Comment

• @ Tecknomancer

You can obtain Magnesium foil plate here 049 - Magnesium Foil (One Roll) - GalliumSource

Good Luck
                                Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X