Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results on day 9 of driving the LED:

Hutchison crystal cell - day 9. self recharging effect. - YouTube

I also show the effect of leaving the battery to rest for 1 hour. I mean the charge coming right back.

Comment

• Source of Alum

Just to clarify, is it Ammonium Aluminum Sulphate that we are supposed to use, not Potassium Aluminum Phospahte correct?

If anyone has found a decent bulk supplier for the alum (20 - 50 lbs) can you please post a link?

Thanks

Alex

Comment

• Solar Batteries

Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
        @John B.
        In my research today on semi conductors and doping I came across this simple 1 minute video on Youtube that explained how a solar cell works. It seems to point to why your crystal cell might be working the way it does. A solar cell does not make any energy on it's own but it is setup, by design, to cause a flow of electrons when it is hit by photons. I hope that this idea is correct because it made sense to me.

How PV cells produce electricity - YouTube

Lidmotor
        @all
        To follow up on Lidmotor’s post I have been looking at several old patents concerning photoelectric cells (solar batteries) and I came across this very interesting patent from 1962. Patent #3,057,947 entitled “PHOTOELECTRIC CELL USING ORGANIC MATERIALS”. Use your favorite patent search for this document. I am not so interested in the construction or materials used in this patent; however the description and theory of how it works is impressive. Some of the things JB and others are doing fit right in line with this document. Also, some of the earliest patents were using cuprous oxide, cupric oxide, selenium, gallium, as well as other materials.
        Also, look at #2,298,030 entitled "PHOTOVOLTAIC CELL" to see how electrolytes can be used to improve output.
        Brad S
        Last edited by b_rads; 08-19-2011, 08:30 PM. Reason: Added additional reference

Comment

• Where to get Alum in bulk

@ hherby and all:

50 pounds for $50.00 Shipping was also $50 to

Home | McCormick®

Comment

• Check this out

Check this out: You can now buy the oscillator light. And soon JB's crystal battery.

Yahoo! Groups

FRC

Comment

• My output current went from 5.5 to 8mAs earlier....

Could this be the cause?

Power cuts threat as sun storm hits earth | Mail Online

Comment

• Originally posted by seth View Post
                My output current went from 5.5 to 8mAs earlier....

Could this be the cause?

Power cuts threat as sun storm hits earth | Mail Online
                Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012 - YouTube

Usually this stuff is merely talk just like Y2K.

But to be on the safe side should we really start pushing the crystal cells? Start making a lot of them so that we'll have light and some electricity? This would be no better time than now to get our ideas out their because if a solar flare doesn't do it a comet or a any natural disaster can.
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Someone should really clear this up.

Here at wikilinks, it says ALUM is "Aluminum potassium sulfate, potash alum".

Alum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here is a link selling ALUM - it's Potassium Aluminum Sulfate

Photographers' Formulary Inc.

But the McCormick site says it's Ammonium Aluminum Sulfate.

http://www.mccormick.com/Products/Herbs-and-Spices/Spices-A-to-Z/Alum.aspx

http://www.mccormick.com/Products/He...to-Z/Alum.aspx

I'm guessing Wiki is wrong and it's Ammonium Aluminum Sulfate????

Originally posted by hherby View Post
                  Just to clarify, is it Ammonium Aluminum Sulphate that we are supposed to use, not Potassium Aluminum Phospahte correct?

If anyone has found a decent bulk supplier for the alum (20 - 50 lbs) can you please post a link?

Thanks

Alex

Comment

• 6 alums, but one is not like the others

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
                    Someone should really clear this up.
                    Scroll down on wiki and you'll see that there are six different types of alum.

JB is using the ammonium alum in his experiments. It's stinky stuff when mixed with water, do it outside when diluting for Mg/C batteries.

Hope this clears it up.

Anyone have a good wholesale link to Rochelle Salts? Found them at B&H photo but they're on back order for about 2-4 weeks.

rw
                    My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• Growing Crystals - Anyone Have Success

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                      Lidmotor,
                      Rochelle salt Takes time to make My first batch is still growing crystals. I got two big ones but that is not enough. I have ordered Cream of Tartar through a spice house to get the correct tactic acid. Do not expect a cell that will give allot of power when you first make them. To get the crystal batteries even better it takes again very expensive pure chemicals. The Selenium I have from many years ago when I was making Ionic Amplifiers, I never used it in the mix as I found out I did not need it.

I also found a trick to the Sodium Silicate as it acts as a semiconductor layer, like doped glass. It's not used as a glue at all. Chuck and I will soon post another video of the Star cell in reverse with the magnesium.

You all can do simple tests with the metals to find out what metals work the best. This is done by making the mix that John H gave into a small square block and making a test stand using metal plates., you want the highest voltage.
                      Here is the Chemical house if you want the good stuff.
                      Alfa Aesar - A Johnson Matthey Company

John B
                      I agree with your statement John B of trying to obtain the purest elements possible to make this idea a crystal battery manifest into something beneficial for all mankind.

The last couple of years I have had some type of awakening is the best way to explain trying to seek the truth. As I agree that we (humanity) seemed to have lost some Ancient knowledge and wisdom as the history gets cut off as you said about 7000 years ago. But evidence show civilization goes way back much farther but at times we see sparks of this light through the ages and certain individuals are able to penetrate a better understanding of these universal laws that we seemed to have once had knowledge of before.

What trips me out is the the connection between the elements, sound, colors, frequency, geometry, of these harmonic patterns whether numbers or symbols are found in all aspects of creation. Anyways that is another topic but there is some correlation to it all, you serve truth and truth will serve you.

I was wondering if anyone have success growing any type of Crystals. This stuff is all new to me just like to say thanks for everyone here that has shared their experiences experimenting with on the subject.

I was just looking on the internet on how you actually grow crystals and the Rochelle Salts. As there was some examples of growing or creating a seed and growing some Rochelle Salts crystals on a string with some videos on youtube that looked cool for something to do with my kids.

I was truly amazed by this guy name Cristallerie that grew this ALUM crystal through a hole in glass. I been following this thread and have not seen this posted before but maybe some already has. He shares how he accomplished this as there are many more videos of different shape he grew..

Pyramid alum growing crystal - Shaped as 4 Side Pyramid

Pyramid Alum Crystal 2008-08-16 growing over Metal Shaped pyramid shape

Alum Crystal Prism - Passing Light Through it.

Potassium Alum Pyramid - Stargate Magasine - Healing with emotional music

This video show potassium alum crystals growing in perfect pyramids ! The Stargate Magasine (march 2005) has done a great job to explain my work to the world, thank you so much Stargate ! There is also a kind of slide show with pictures of me (2003 and 2005) and where you can find me.

with no car and not enough money i can not sell crystals by post anymore since 2005, it's to much trouble by taxis and i am not making enough money, i prefer sell them at home so i can explain how to protect those fragile crystals and how to use them, i have stopped producing alum crystals and it may not be possible for me to start growing very big crystals some day as i dream of, not until someone help me to do so, in my town nobody want to talk of me, so nobody know how alone i am in that responsibility to save my work for the futur, internet save me in that task !

potassium alum is too expensive for me right now and a big cristallarium means some hundred dollars too, so all alone i am trying to be still usefull for Mother Earth as i can, all i have found to make the time gone until 2012 is too create music, stirling, and take care of me in preparing 2012 (try to be not alone and make some partys or conferences),

i am reading the projectavalon forum create from the projectcamelot.org , in that forum i read all about Astral Walker, i suggest to everyone to read that, and projectcamelot has many very important information about what the NWO plan to do until 2012, as many on earth we are trying to heal Mother Earth with emotional meditative music, it makes me wonder how much emotional is my music, so i hope that this music will be good to heal anyone and Mother Earth with meditative group

Potassium alum pyramid can heal too !

the Kheops pyramid may show us with the angle a substance taking that angle, potassium alum is probably the only one taking that angle, alchemists say that potassium alum is giving us celestial flux, shaman use potassium alum powder to get away evil spirit from someone by putting alum around the neck in a little pocket, so what happen when you crystallize potassium alum ?

my main explanation is about the black hole at the center of our galaxy, it is a super sun shinning superlight called also hyperlight, all black holes of the universe are shinning superlight to us from every directions, we are immerge in a a bath of superlight, so any crystal will shine more superlight than chaostic objet, all crystals will reflect more super light in their own molecular vibrating level !!

the pyramid shape create a vortex when enegy is going through it, when the superlight hit potassium alum crystal from everywhere then the pyramid create a vortex producing blue and green astral smoke coming out from the top of the pyramid, those astral lights heal anything cause superlight has a spiritual induction from God so they react with intelligence with the vibrating level of the environement around them, active as if they were alive, they seems alive by growing too !

Astral Walker says there will be 5 waves of superlight hitting earth between 21 dec 2012 and 28 march 2013, those superlight waves come from the black hole supersun, and all black holes in the universe are activate hyperdimensionnally by The Source, the Holy unique Spirit, God or whatever the name you wish, our sun is not nuclear power, our sun only reflecte the superlight in normal solar light, black hole sun are vortex too !

crystallizing potassium alum pyramid crystal is helping Mother Nature to fullfill the evolution of the minerals, alum pyramid could be crystallize since the creation of the universe, and the universe had to wait until we discover the secret plan that god let to us to discover, that's mean there is a plan for us in the evolution, Mother Nature need us to complete the evolution of the spiritual world, animals, vegetals, and minerals, that is a proof of the existence of God as well, and in the same way a proof that God love us cause he let us a great task to accomplish
                      Last edited by phinine; 08-20-2011, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Growing Crystals - Anyone Have Success

Lidmotor I hope you have success in finding some of the chemicals and metals locally. As I used to live in alison viejo and moved to oceanside 5 years ago. So if you find anywhere locally please pass it on as I been following. Your replication and pulse circuits.

Thanks
                        Last edited by phinine; 08-21-2011, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• The wiki links says the the alum used for pickling is the "Aluminum potassium sulfate, potash alum". John Bedini said that the Alum he used is the same one they use for pickling (which is why McCormick us selling it for). So if the wiki page is right, it should be the Potassium Aluminum Sulfate.

But I think wiki link is wrong and that the McCormick site is correct.

Thanks for your input, didn't know this stuff smells badly. Should be fun making these batteries.

Originally posted by everyidea View Post
                          Scroll down on wiki and you'll see that there are six different types of alum.

JB is using the ammonium alum in his experiments. It's stinky stuff when mixed with water, do it outside when diluting for Mg/C batteries.

Hope this clears it up.

Anyone have a good wholesale link to Rochelle Salts? Found them at B&H photo but they're on back order for about 2-4 weeks.

rw

Comment

• Copper Bowl Battery

@All
                            I worked with the Copper Bowl Battery today and got it to run my 'Dynamo". This design puts out allot of power!! John B. and Chuch H. I can see now how you got a heavy window motor running off some. The one that I have is just an old thrift store find that still had some kind of paint on the inside. I sanded it a little, mixed up some Alum and water, put in a magnesium fire started chunk with some plain paper towel and presto---- POWER!!!! This has to be the easiest "strong" cell that I have made so far. I will probably take it apart and "cook" the bowl to get the semi conductor surface and then build it back up like John and Chuck showed in their video. This is not a real crystal cell I made but it sure does perform.

Copper bowl battery.ASF - YouTube

@Phinine
                            I look around for stuff in about a 20 or 30mi. radius and if I can't find it then I buy it online. I cannot find the Rochelle salt anywhere close so I quess Ebay will be where I go. They are kinda expensive. I tried to make some and got enough to build a tiny cell like what John Hutchinson showed. I used baking soda and McCormicks Cream of Tatar (which may or may not have been the real deal). I rushed the process and as a result the crystals took days to form and I only got small ones.
                            I will let you know if I find the odd parts locally. The copper bowls were another thing that I could not find locally until I found one in a thrift store. The "doping" agents are on hold for me right now but I am thinking germanium. There is a little rock shop in San Clemente where I got my iron pyrite rock. A nice little old lady with a mustasche runs the store.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Some of my experiments with crystal cells: Crystal Cell Battery 1 - YouTube

Fausto.

Comment

• Nice video Plengo.

Originally posted by plengo View Post
                                Some of my experiments with crystal cells: Crystal Cell Battery 1 - YouTube

Fausto.

Comment

Working...
                                X