Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Earth Light/ Crystal Battery

NickZ,
    Silver to Gold already pointed out that the cell that has gone over 500Ma was in the DVD in the energy series and that was a direct short, and if they cant do that I get rid of them. The Crystal Cell under direct short is over 30 Ma. Look it is easy to do providing you have the right Copper and Magnesium and the surface area.

Again I'm going to point out that the cell impedance is the limiting factor in all of this. If you would do the research you would find out that it is also possible to do a lead acid car battery with the mixes your playing with.

Solid State chemistry is much different then normal chemistry do not mix up the two. You change the Crystal structure when you apply heat in any form. If you mix Rochelle Salts with Epsom Salts and add anything else you have changed the Crystal Lattice add an impurity and you add electrons to the valance band, the point is, can you pop an electron out and have something to take the place of that and then add another one to pop out.You kill the dipole and you kill the battery unless you have the broken symmetry, open to the environment, input from Nature.

You are all limited by the impedance of the cell and you cant change that unless you change the mix completely, The Crystal cell is a Ceramic Doped Semiconductor high impedance 1 Meg Ohm, how much power can you get out of that? We are doing real good compared to most doing this research work. Design your electronics to run on it.
    John B
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• All:
      Yes, not only the water, but the air, as well. Most batteries are sealed now, as they last longer. But these cells may not need to breath. As some of these cells may not all have to function or work by the normal galvanic reaction principals. The perpetual output is the clue.
      Normal galvanics charge and discharge. These cells don't discharge, at all. They lose their ability to maintain the output, due to several reasons. Mostly having to do with oxidation of the metals by a build up of the black oxide layer in the copper electrodes. That does not affect the carbon electrodes, but there may also be a possible contamination of the electrolyte material. That is one of the main reasons of the wet cells lessening of the voltage and current output levels over time, and not a discharging of the cells, as previously thought. As they don't discharge like a normal battery, that depends on normal galvanic reactions, but are more similar to a permanent output capacitor. And seam to work best as battery chargers, similar to a solar panel- battery array, instead of directly being drawn from.

Maintaining the integrity of the salt crystal matrix of the electrolyte which may be at the very heart of the higher current production in these salt based electrolytes, might be important. As the cells become more like crystal receiver cells, picking up juice out of thin air, through the potential difference of two different metal antenna electrodes (open system). So, when the cells are further sealed from the air, they are not seen oxidizing or breaking down, or discharging, as would happen in a normal galvanic battery system.

Comment

• Voltage climbing under load on 2 crystal cells in series

This video shows 2 crystall cells in series and under load. The voltage increases. Also shown at the end of the video are the results of Rochelle salts That John and I had grown in the lab

~PI94B - YouTube

Comment

• Crystal cell/ Bedini earth light update!

@ all:
          Update to previous video of the 2 crystal cells in series still climbing in voltage. Now at 1.6volts and climbing under load. Lets see a normal battery do that!

By the way! 1 of the cells I built last week has been under continuos load! We just put in series with the other. Wow!

crystal cell in series still cimbing in voltage 082411.wmv - YouTube

Enjoy!
          Last edited by chuck H; 08-24-2011, 11:57 PM. Reason: Added comment

Comment

• JB/CH, very impressive.

Question, are you doping your Rochelle crystals when your growing them? You mentioned you where doping alum with selenium when making your alum crystals. Just wondering if you're doing the same with your rochelle salts.

Thanks again for all that you are sharing, it's amazing to watch everyone's progress here.

rw
            My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• Originally posted by seth View Post
              Hi I.B!

In its crystaline form I assume you dont get a good voltage because the surface area of the crystal in contact with the electrode is so small. I saw someone with a youtube video showing that a crystal WILL show a voltage anyway...Here it is....

CRYSTAL POWER!.wmv - YouTube

0.3V directly off a (I assume at least slightly hydrated) crystal salt.

So, I believe that in spite of the water molecules being bonded into the crystal it will still be able to unattach itself if a metal electrode is near. The metal will attract the polarized water molecule. and the water molecule will react, oxidize the electrode, only to be replaced by another water molecule which comes from the atmosphere to fill the space left by its mate

Hope this makes sense!
              In the video you notice he never uses two alligator clips and he pokes the crystal, thus leads us to believe that its a piezoelectric effect. I have video taking about sticking the electrodes in Epsom salt to show that the metals are not reacting to the water in the molecule. Crystal Battery doesn't use Water Molecule - YouTube

As for B-rads cells he would mix the cells then put the cell in a plastic resins. This is a great idea as it helps to keep water out and protects the cells. I know he made a few, some glue cells, and some cells he created too. If you haven't read the whole forum yet I highly recommend reading it as it has come a long way with a whole bunch of ideas coming from it.
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Doping

@ everyidea:

No. Not yet. I am doping some Alum crytals I'm growing as a test for a later time.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuck H View Post
                  @ all:
                  Update to previous video of the 2 crystal cells in series still climbing in voltage. Now at 1.6volts and climbing under load. Lets see a normal battery do that!

By the way! 1 of the cells I built last week has been under continuos load! We just put in series with the other. Wow!

crystal cell in series still cimbing in voltage 082411.wmv - YouTube

Enjoy!

Chuck and John,

You made mention before that the crystal cell was using infrared to power it self, is this the same cell and does still work in a box with no light?
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• John Bedini,

Could the results from you latest video of the cell charging it self while under load be due to the oscillator you're using? Maybe a Back emf flowing to the cell causing it to ring some power in or something? Have you tried just a basic resistor instead of your oscillator?

Comment

• Crystal cell/Bedini Earth light

@ Ibpointless and all:

The crystal cells function at night or day ( Covered or not). What I see is that radiation (infared) and barometric pressure change exacts small changes on how these cells work. These are still in the early stages of testing and development. They due cause change but that is not a major factor on how these cells work. These cells seem to work good at normal tempatures that a human would be at home in. We have not put them in the freezer or in an oven as these are not the places a human would like to be ( at least not me). As for sealing these cells from alowing moisture to penitrate, we have not done that yet as it is to early in the testing of these cells for that. We are still figuring out the doping materials that work best and are affordable/avaliable to the general public. I know there will be many questions that will not be answered as we do not have all answers at this time. If this power source can be "tuned" for longevity it will take just that. Time. Lots of testing that can't be rushed. We will post results on what we find as time goes on.

Just food for thought.
                      "You can't turn back time nor can time be advanced to see what happens. We have to wait for results to happen."

What I see at this point is that there is no battery conventionaly made today that can hang with these cells at this point.

What if we could take this technology and apply and or convert a typical car battery. Mabye we will try that at some point... Any way, thats how I see it all at this point.

keep expermenting! keep testing! keep posting results! I'm confident we will figure it out!

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light/Crystal Batteries

Ibpointless2, All
                        I just thought that I would help with the theory of back EMF, back EMF is always lower then the source voltage. What you see coming back is the Radiant as Tesla called it, it is energy from the Vacuum of space time itself. Engineers always try to short this energy out with fly back diodes. Your going to get the same energy by stressing Crystals even in small amounts. Nobody can find any input power as the crystal is stressed under normal conditions. ( without you touching it) The heat when forming the crystal causes stress cracks that are very non-liner these non- liner cracks cause a broken symmetry or known as the "Prigogine Crystal Effect" that is how the energy is captured from space time itself, that includes everything surrounding you. This effect is found in quake lights before earthquakes. That is why you see the jitter in the charts
                        Prigogine system: a many-particle system which is deliberately forced to exist far from thermodynamic equilibrium, and which exhibits negative entropy. Note that local curvature of vacuum spacetime places the local virtual state flux in nonequilibrium conditions, with the result that an observable energy "sink" or "source" can be produced.
                        John B
                        John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• just FYI

Global distribution of atmospheric water:

The Water Cycle: Water Storage in the Atmosphere, from USGS Water Science for Schools

and don't forget that the human body produces water vapor through your breathing and Perspiration

HUMAN BODY ON INFRARED - YouTube

where there is life, there is water...

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-25-2011, 04:42 AM.
                          Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• John B,

Excellent information. So that is why we can for example measure a piece of Iron Pyrite and see a voltage and even get usable energy from a crystal.

Nature created this when the crystal was formed, millions of years ago.

Are you saying that the energy is within the crystal, or the crystal is absorbing the IR?

John K.

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                            Ibpointless2, All
                            I just thought that I would help with the theory of back EMF, back EMF is always lower then the source voltage. What you see coming back is the Radiant as Tesla called it, it is energy from the Vacuum of space time itself. Engineers always try to short this energy out with fly back diodes. Your going to get the same energy by stressing Crystals even in small amounts. Nobody can find any input power as the crystal is stressed under normal conditions. ( without you touching it) The heat when forming the crystal causes stress cracks that are very non-liner these non- liner cracks cause a broken symmetry or known as the "Prigogine Crystal Effect" that is how the energy is captured from space time itself, that includes everything surrounding you. This effect is found in quake lights before earthquakes. That is why you see the jitter in the charts
                            Prigogine system: a many-particle system which is deliberately forced to exist far from thermodynamic equilibrium, and which exhibits negative entropy. Note that local curvature of vacuum spacetime places the local virtual state flux in nonequilibrium conditions, with the result that an observable energy "sink" or "source" can be produced.
                            John B
                            http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              Solid State chemistry is much different then normal chemistry do not mix up the two. You change the Crystal structure when you apply heat in any form.

Hi John!

Sure, heat changes the crystalline structure. The following happens to the Epsom salts:

MgSO4.7H2O ------>MgSO4.

But this reaction is REVERSIBILE, and dependent on temperature. As such, the opposite WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN (and is happening in any cell exposed to the air which contains epsom salts) when the mixture is cooled:

MgSO4 ---------> MgSO4.7H2O

In other words, we change the crystalline structure when we heat it (we remove the water) but the crystalline structure also changes when it is left to cool on a bench (it absorbs water). This is why anhydrous MgSO4 is used as a drying agent. Check wiki. It absorbs water faster and to a greater degree than many other salts.

So, Im afraid that I have to respectfully disagree. I know very little about free energy ang I know your experience in this field is vast, but I cant agree that your cell is dry. On cooling, it absorbs moisture. This is basic chemistry and I see no reason to disregard it.
                              Last edited by seth; 08-25-2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Sorting through the different molecular arrangements. The degree of moisture and temperature a crystal needs to give usefulness at room temperature is a delicate balance.
                                The arangement of molecules in a solid state crystal have a regular repeating pattern in whichever axis you find alignment.

There are "cloudy liquids" that have a lazy arrangement the viscosity is high and can remain a soup that is unwilling to form into solid state at room temperature. This may have too much water absorbing property at room temperature. Sometimes these crystals look more like shaved ice.

There are solvents where the pattern is random. In saturated solutions Forming crystals where good soup arrangement at a temperature significantly higher than room temperature so that when cooled to room temperature there is enough solid state and useful alignment to react to natural radiance s. ( some use magnetic field )

Designing circuits around natural radiance may have future benefits.
                                Industry rather have you buy a reel of each in a smd 605 package.

There is one other type of molecular arrangement that is glass a supercooled liquid.

Summary:
                                crystalline solids: molecules are ordered in a regular lattice
                                fluids: molecules are disordered and are not rigidly bound.
                                glasses: molecules are disordered but are rigidly bound.

If you try to grow solid state crystals that have the all the characteristics that are useful, all the properties and techniques become apparent.

Comment

Working...
                                X