Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phinine View Post
    What did you use for the carbon block. Did you get it from a brake pad
    This specific material was obtained through United nuclear Supply i.e from Bob Lazar's company. See Below.
    Carbon Stick : United Nuclear , Scientific Equipment & Supplies

Very Best Regards,
    Jim

It does discharge but slower than cap. It is interesting to be sure. More important is how it the electrolyte crystal layer reacts on Metallic and with hydration. It is VERY sensitive to moisture. The oxide layer on Magnesium is not conductive. I am assuming IONIC function at this point.

Comment

• Monothermal Replication

@lidmotor:
      I agree with Mikrovolt that your penny oscillator needs more study. She seems to be a mysterious young lady.

Brad S
      Last edited by b_rads; 10-04-2011, 03:28 PM. Reason: Removed Video

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
        @all
        This is my attempt to replicate the Walter Lovell Monothermal cell. Please go to Lovell Patented Technology • Heating, Lighting, Switching, and Energy Creation for more information. I failed to mention that the 3 cells powering the LED used ZnO instead of Chromic Oxide. I am very encouraged, these cells were stronger this evening than when they were made. I expected they would be after using the daytime temps warmed them up.

Replication Attempt - Monothermal Cell - YouTube

@lidmotor:
        I agree with Mikrovolt that your penny oscillator needs more study. She seems to be a mysterious young lady.

Brad S
        If the cell works on thermal, then the more current it pass, the more heat generate within the cell, the higher the temperature, the higher the current, the higher the heat, the higher the current... I think I got lost. lol It's a vicious cycle.

Lidmotor looped penny&cell is magnificent.

Comment

• @ jehdds:
          The link on the carbon sticks is saying, Sold Out!

Maybe you can make three of those C/C cells, and see what they do connected to a red led.
          I am also looking for a solid dry electrolyte that will work on carbon. And with C/Al, or C/Mg cells. But a C/C cell is different, as it does not oxidize, with no metals involved.
          Carbon acts as a metal, and has very interesting qualities, as well as a higher output, over any metal. Even though "you can't do anything with it".
          The Mg oxide layer not conducing electricity, but allowing the ions through, is also interesting. Sounds like that layer works an electrolyte as well, that can also protect the metal from further deterioration.

I know one thing, that I don't want to build more self destructing cells. Just ones that work, and a have decent output, plus last a long time.
          Is that really so much to ask? Are we getting any closer? I hope so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
            @Jim & All
            You may have made a type of hybrid super capacitor. Some of the supercapacitors that I have studied use activated carbon in them. Today I noticed a capacitive effect in my latest cell. The stainless steel cell coupled to my Penny No. 2 let me tune the oscillator to a null point where it would stop. If I changed the capacitance by touching the outside of the cell the oscillator would start up. Even better ----if I put Penny No. 1 near the P2 oscillator, her airborne signal would start up her sister.

Here is a video of the strange effect:

Capacitive and feedback effects on Penny oscillators.ASF - YouTube

Lidmotor
            @Lidmotor,

Try to sit on a PLASTIC chair (or even stand on it with a rubber separator) to -as completely as possible- isolate yourself from ground, and then touch the cell again to see if it starts again (and if so, if the clicks are slower).

Besides capacitive, by touching it, you also directly transfer some energy... But if you detach yourself from ground, this effect will be minimized.

A head scratcher for you... Put an uA meter on your penny 2, while penny 1 is not near... Then place penny 1 near penny 2 and see the uA meter :-)

EDIT: (and if so, if the clicks are slower). - Then when having one feet on the ground- ...

EDIT2: I just realize: When you do the chair thing, have penny1 FAR away from you, or disconnected.... Else your body would still collect Penny1 charge which is transmitted outwards, which you would give with your finger to penny2.. FUN: Mother talks to Lidmotor's body which stores the talk and then Lidmotor talks to Penny1 daughter by meaning of touch :-) Hehe, why do I get a picture in my mind of ET :-) ... Just kidding. Besides kidding, it shows a nice way of energy transfer.

--
            Ron.
            Last edited by NextGen1967; 10-04-2011, 07:01 AM. Reason: clarify a sentence , edit2 add extra info

Comment

• To add to this...and incorporating a salts cell finding:
              I've got 2 Penny replications running now, that talk to each other. The effect is amazing, great find Lidmotor
              Not only will the 1 start the other, but they will match in oscillation speed, a resonant sync.
              When running 1 with a AA battery and the other with a salts cell, the AA one may fire quicker and it makes the salts one fire quicker. The salts cell one dips a little in brightness but speeds up to a rate it normally won't run at !
              In other words, if a low power salts cell runs the circuit between say 2 flashes per second and 8 flashes per second by using a pot, it can run at 14 flashes per second when brought near to a more powerful second circuit.
              Resonance range of my two (Nephilim Penny and a second modem coil based one who is nameless at the moment) is about 6". Placed nearer, the field effect is stronger, spaced further and spurious oscillations may occur, but that are always in sync and both will spuriously oscillate !
              Checking with an AM radio confirms the sync.
              BTW, may not have mentioned. If you have a strong enough salts cell, or use an AA, you get a wireless field strong enough out of the center of the coils to light an LED on an AV plug

Comment

• does anyone remember where Lasersaber got his carbon cylinders that he used in his air batteries?
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• carbon cylinder scource

Some got them at Lows, a water filter element, 2 for about 12.00 lid motor gave the exact part number on a vid.
                  Alan
                  Last edited by radiant1; 10-04-2011, 05:37 PM. Reason: more details

Comment

• Working Crystal Cells

To all,
                    Once again I do want to point out that if your dealing with a semiconductor solid state cell that your a victim of the correct impedance. The Ions can and do move within the cell, but if they never reach the electrodes you can not have galvanic action, just at first until the crystal is formed. If the Ions move in channels within the crystal and bump off electrons this is what you want.

Most of these silicates allow this to happen from what I can see. Talking to each other is a matter of stray inductance within the system. I do acknowledge what Armagdn has said about Crystals. Lidmotors point contact may be under that stress. The one thing to remember is that if you get 2.5 Ma with a crystal cell your doing good if it will keep it up.

They do detect the ambient energy fields, some better then others, it's a matter of the doping in the crystal and how freely the ions can move to kick off electrons. What seems to be dead is not, it just can't run anything but the dipole is still working at micro levels. I had to order a special volt meter to chart it in more detail then the Radio shack meter. If it arrives I will post a youtube of it. In some of the cells noise seems to be the driving force, and in others ambient heat. And in others the cosmic force, like sun eruptions and so on. So depending on what your mixing is the out come of the cell, of the cell in it's responce.
                    John B
                    Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-04-2011, 08:23 PM. Reason: edit
                    John Bedini
                    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• @ Radiant1:
                      There are carbon rods that are SOLID 3 inch by about 10 inches that were also used beside the charcoal water filter elements. The rods gave higher output, but costs much more than the water filters cores. You can check E-bay for carbon rods. Lasersaber has been submerging the whole cell in motor oil, to check the oxidation factor. Check his latest videos for updates on those type of cells.

John B: I've been checking on the spark plug anti-seize, but there are several types and brands, maybe Chuck can let us know the one he has had some luck with.
                      I am very interested in getting into the no oxidation, non galvanic type of cell. As anything else may not last, and even it it does, it is not very interesting to work on, as there already is plenty of that kind of batteries out there .
                      I see that either a cell works by eating up the metal, or it works by another system that causes no oxidation, and still can light some leds. I and others chose the second type, as it may not have the same power output as the galvanic cell, but it will live long enough to get some usable mileage out of it.
                      Maybe since the cells are working at different frequencies, they can and do pick up on different source energies.
                      Thanks for listening...

Comment

• Guys Here are some photos of the oxide interface layer Zn02, Epsoms, Galina, Iron Pyrite type cell from a reconstituted electrolyte cell. First detail shot it 40X close up are at 100X last photo is the disassembled cell after washing etc.
                        This is what was left after taking the cell apart, scraping off the excess electrolyte and washing with water VIGOROUSLY.
                        This particular shot was taken using my I phone through careful focusing through the eyepiece!
                        Very Best Regards,
                        Jim
                        Last edited by jehdds; 10-21-2011, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• (Nvm don't recommend this graphite for this application)

Here's a copper/mag cell which is over a month old. Although it outputs less than half a milliamp it seems to be stable, but lights the led very dimly.

Ingredients were half hutchison mix/ half selenium oxide crystal powder.
                          Last edited by Freezer; 10-05-2011, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Shopping for a hot plate

@ All
                            I decided today that a hot plate setup outside my house-- in the open air-- is a better way to cook these cells than in the house. I will get one tommorrow. Today I was burning a sheet of copper on my gas stove top and made a terrible long lasting and nose irratating smell. The copper sheet was a laminate and the plastic middle layer caught on fire. It was probably very toxic. Luckily my wife wasn't home or there would have been a some VERY harsh words fired in my direction. It is time to move outside before real trouble happens.

I didn't do anymore work with the Penny oscillators today.

We worked with carbon and graphite allot a ways back in this project before the attention turned to the crystal cells. I was even using pieces of carbon fiber arrow shafts wrapped with magnesium for awhile. Those big carbon rods that Lasersaber used were way too expensive for me so I used the activated charcoal water filter elements.

I did make a neat little cell today. I grew my own Rochelle salt crystals awhile ago and mixed some of those with epsom salt and water to grow a combined crystal. It took weeks for the crystals to finally form but they are nice ones. Today I melted some into a paste (on the kitchen stove ) and stuck a piece of copper and a Mg in it. When it hardened up it made a nice little white rock cell. What is different about this method is that the Rochelle salt and Epsom salt were grown into a single crystal first. I don't know if that makes any difference. We will see how long it lasts.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Electrodes

Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                              @ Radiant1:
                              There are carbon rods that are SOLID 3 inch by about 10 inches that were also used beside the charcoal water filter elements. The rods gave higher output, but costs much more than the water filters cores. You can check E-bay for carbon rods. Lasersaber has been submerging the whole cell in motor oil, to check the oxidation factor. Check his latest videos for updates on those type of cells.

John B: I've been checking on the spark plug anti-seize, but there are several types and brands, maybe Chuck can let us know the one he has had some luck with.
                              I am very interested in getting into the no oxidation, non galvanic type of cell. As anything else may not last, and even it it does, it is not very interesting to work on, as there already is plenty of that kind of batteries out there .
                              I see that either a cell works by eating up the metal, or it works by another system that causes no oxidation, and still can light some leds. I and others chose the second type, as it may not have the same power output as the galvanic cell, but it will live long enough to get some usable mileage out of it.
                              Maybe since the cells are working at different frequencies, they can and do pick up on different source energies.
                              Thanks for listening...
                              NickZ
                              Here is the place to get your carbon electrodes.
                              Welcome to GraphiteStore.com - supplier of graphite, carbon-fiber and ceramic products and materials.
                              John B
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• carbon source

For instrument making I have used the carbon found on page 95 of Luthiers Mercantile Catalog. I dont know why they call it carbon fiber. There is no weave to it or any sense of resins. When I cut it with a band saw, file it, or sand it, just very fine dust is made. The scrap option is 4.00 per ounce.
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X