Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan S View Post
    John B or Chuck H, is it calcium carbonate?
    Calcium Carbonate does show up a lot when you search Marcus Reid in Google. I wonder if Reid cells do contain calcium carbonate.

@all
    If Marcus Reid was able to make a cell that really does tap vacuum energy than it is highly possible that it can happen again. It takes only one white crow to prove not all crows are black, but if one white crow can exist than many more can too.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Hydrate

To All,
      In testing the Marcus Reid Crystal Battery Chuck and I continue to test, we have found no ingredients that have anything to do with Lye or Calcium Carbonate. The cell acts more like a reactor and is controlled by the way Marcus builds the cell. You have two choices here you can combine the hydrate to form Aluminum silicate or Magnesium Silicate, they both work. Yes I do see a small amount of corrosion around the aluminum and also see greenish blue around the copper electrode so we do have a small amount of corrosion but nothing that stops this cell from working after 5 years, some are 10 years old.
      Marcus started his research after attempting to talk to John H but John H never answered him.

What has been posted on the Reid Cells is very old and the new cells do not use anything that is listed. Some of Marcus's early cells still run digital clocks at his home. The only power from the cell is a steady 1.2 volts @ 2ma max. If you try to take more then that the cell will reverse and you must wait for it to reverse back again. The only way to get more power is to series parallel them and hope one will not reverse in the string.The bigger cell will run the oscillator circuit just fine and it keeps going for almost 1 year now. Marcus has hired experts in the field on Crystal Structures and I can tell you that it is not Sodium Silicate that is formed when the process is completed after doping his way. As Mr. Burgess said Na2SiO3 is a good start but that is only part of the formula to this Hydrate.
      John B
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• I have a bit of bad news on the cell I made. The Sodium silicate (Water glass) mixed with Magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) and then heated with a blow torch cell is now what I would call dead. Its at 500mV with 0uA. I used Block sealer because it contain sodium silicate and copper flakes (http://www.barsproducts.com/tech/1109_tech.pdf).

The cell kept drying itself out til nothing was left but a white flaky crystal. I don't claim this to be a Reid cell as I'm sure its not even on the same level.

I guess the next thing I need to do is find where I can get some sodium silicate pentahydrate Na2SiO3·5H2O or something like it.
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• I started a very basic experiment tonight. I have some 1/4 inch copper disks left over from a homopolar generator experiment. I placed it into a platic bowl. Cover it in Alum crystals. Wet it thoroughly with a mixture of water, Epsom salt, a salt substitute and alum boiled together till saturation occurred. Then I placed a magnesium fire starting block on top of the wet alum. AT first nothing happened. I left it to sit a few minutes while i was attending to something else. I noticed a popping sound coming from the bowl. I'm talking louder than rice crispies cereal. I pulled magnesium block out and the side contacting the alum is completely dark. And bubbling where it was making contact. Any ideas?

Comment

• And a very distinct smell of ammonia .

Comment

• Originally posted by redrichie View Post
              I started a very basic experiment tonight. I have some 1/4 inch copper disks left over from a homopolar generator experiment. I placed it into a platic bowl. Cover it in Alum crystals. Wet it thoroughly with a mixture of water, Epsom salt, a salt substitute and alum boiled together till saturation occurred. Then I placed a magnesium fire starting block on top of the wet alum. AT first nothing happened. I left it to sit a few minutes while i was attending to something else. I noticed a popping sound coming from the bowl. I'm talking louder than rice crispies cereal. I pulled magnesium block out and the side contacting the alum is completely dark. And bubbling where it was making contact. Any ideas?

Magnesium is very reactive with water especially magnesium fire starers. The magnesium was giving off gases and that was what was bubbling.

Comment

• Compatibility

Originally posted by redrichie View Post
                I started a very basic experiment tonight. I have some 1/4 inch copper disks left over from a homopolar generator experiment. I placed it into a platic bowl. Cover it in Alum crystals. Wet it thoroughly with a mixture of water, Epsom salt, a salt substitute and alum boiled together till saturation occurred. Then I placed a magnesium fire starting block on top of the wet alum. AT first nothing happened. I left it to sit a few minutes while i was attending to something else. I noticed a popping sound coming from the bowl. I'm talking louder than rice crispies cereal. I pulled magnesium block out and the side contacting the alum is completely dark. And bubbling where it was making contact. Any ideas?
                @ redrichie: those salts are not compatable. On the race car PH table I think you just went from 0-7 and 7-0 and burned up your tires on that lap. What I'm saying is if you do that with Mg ribbon you will find that is no longer Mg. It will not burn like Mg... It won't burn at all or supply it's own o2. Good experiment.

Comment

• @John Bedini,

There would no longer be any trace of Sodium Hydroxide in the new sodiummetasilikat compound after the molecular bonding with the Sodium Silicate. Marcus Reid has witheld the "Secret" from you. These Crystal Power Cells were developed by chemists in Germany, and used to power rocket gyros. I worked with the Penemunde group scientists on our "Colonies In Space" project from Princeton University with Brian O'Leary. The old "Von Braun" group liked to gab. Sodiummetasilikat is a German word. That's why Nerdrage has trouble pronouncing it in his video.
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 01-23-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                    @John Bedini,

There would no longer be any trace of Sodium Hydroxide in the new sodiummetasilikat compound after the molecular bonding with the Sodium Silicate. Marcus Reid has witheld the "Secret" from you. These Crystal Power Cells were developed by chemists in Germany, and used to power rocket gyros. I worked with the Penemunde group scientists on our "Colonies In Space" project from Princeton University with Brian O'Leary. The old "Von Braun" group liked to gab. Sodiummetasilikat is a German word. That's why Nerdrage has trouble pronouncing it in his video.
                    Allen,
                    Ok,
                    Here is the stuff in reagent form. Have you successfully replicated MR Cells?
                    Did you cook it as the video to make it or did you use the crystal material to start with? Please share if you have sorted it out. If you have, why wait till now to share this? I understand that John is on Non disclosure. I respect that. Any other recipes that we should replicate?

Sodium meta-Silicate, Nonahydrate, Crystal, Reagent * 13517-24-3

Very Best Regards,
                    Jim

Comment

• Secret" from you

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                      @John Bedini,

Mr. Burgess,
                      This was discussed with me by one of Marcus's investors. Marcus told me how to build the cell but the compound was not available in the Unites States to do the cell right. Marcus supplied me with all the data to make this cell and the material along with sample cells. Most of the chemicals I could get from chemical stores. I have seen the experimental results of the material as I was directed by Marcus. It was understood up front not to withhold any secrets or that would be it. As for where the energy is coming from I know where and have been able to use it with any crystal cell, but not at any high power level. The power cells need to be refined to a simple method for manufacturing or it is useless to compete with standard batteries in the field. I have given the group four time now the answer about the hydrates and how you do it. Where is the information your claiming here about where the Crystal power cells running Gyros located as I'm sure we would all like to read this, or is it just hearsay.
                      John B
                      John Bedini
                      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• @Allen Burgess,

The cross section of old MR cells show yellow, which is quite possibly PbTiO3. So, it looks like there's more than just sodiummetasilikat in the old cells, for they would just be white inside.

rw
                        My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• @John or Chuck,

Could one add Magnesium Hydrate or Aluminum Hydrate (depending on your anode) to liquid Sodium Silicate in order to form either magnesium or aluminum silicate hydrate, then heat that to form a crystal? Then, you'd crush and add this to your hepahydrate and dope accordingly, under heat.

I believe this would be an easy and cheap way to hydrate and transform the sodium silicate to the proper anode being used.

I'm finding it hard to source Sodium Silicate (5,6,8,9) Hydrate and aluminum/magnesium hydrate are easy to find and buy.

rw
                          My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• Magnesium Hydrate

Originally posted by everyidea View Post
                            @John or Chuck,

Could one add Magnesium Hydrate or Aluminum Hydrate (depending on your anode) to liquid Sodium Silicate in order to form either magnesium or aluminum silicate hydrate, then heat that to form a crystal? Then, you'd crush and add this to your hepahydrate and dope accordingly, under heat.

I believe this would be an easy and cheap way to hydrate and transform the sodium silicate to the proper anode being used.

I'm finding it hard to source Sodium Silicate (5,6,8,9) Hydrate and aluminum/magnesium hydrate are easy to find and buy.

rw
                            You could give it a try but it may not be the same
                            John B
                            John Bedini
                            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• I've made 4 micro crystal glue cell and put them in series to light a LED. I want to make more and put in a box and have it run some more LED's. The crystal glue cell contains a heptahydrate (Epsom salt) in it. Here is a video of it Mini Crystal Glue cell powering LED - YouTube

Comment

• Just sharing some new construction and formula. Crystal Cell 14 - YouTube

I am using Activated Carbon, Alum, dry Sodium Silicate, Mg and paper.

I waited a night for the Sodium Silicate to dry out into a glass solid structure. I grind it to powder. Mixed it with the other elements and formed the Cell similar to my other cells. THis time I use a lot more paper around Mg so that it will hold the water but no touch the remaining (geometry again).

This cell gives an amazing 1.9v or more and 30ma or more. With an oscillator it can give 20ma constant. Without the oscillator and 12 LEDs in parallel it gives about 2 to 5ma for a long time. This is a very small cell and the performance is orders of magnitude better than my previous cells.

I can only say the Silica is the tricky in this case.

Fausto.

Comment

Working...
                                X