No announcement yet.

Hydrogen Boosters for Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im up to 40.9MPG HYW from 23, not too shabby. you can see the full write up on the install thread in my previous post doin great sofar and still more tuning to go. the next thing i add i think will be a cold water injection system of some sort... then halo plugs, ive been sorta holding out on getting firestorm plugs but its not looking like they are going to be moving forward at all.... yet another great fuel saving technology being shot down if anyone has any leads on firestorm, let me know

Comment

Firestorm

Originally posted by colinjlyon View Post
      well im up to 40.9MPG HYW from 23, not too shabby. you can see the full write up on the install thread in my previous post doin great sofar and still more tuning to go. the next thing i add i think will be a cold water injection system of some sort... then halo plugs, ive been sorta holding out on getting firestorm plugs but its not looking like they are going to be moving forward at all.... yet another great fuel saving technology being shot down if anyone has any leads on firestorm, let me know
      Hi colinjlyon,

I'm lucky enough to have been contacted by a Firestorm replicator. He offered some to test with the VexUs Water Spark Plug Hybrid CDI Plasma circuit I designed.

I posted a short video of it running on the bench . . . four to go in my VW Bug for further testing soon. The video is a simulation of 6000 RPM on a 4 cyl engine.

video is at:
      YouTube - VexUs circuit firing Firestorm spark plug replication

Peace,

Greg

Comment

Can anyone tell me what happened to eagle-research's web site? Suppressed by big business like so many others, no doubt. Also can you simply remove the o2 sensor and install a resistor? I have read that the computer is really not concerned with the wave shape so much as the voltage

Comment

Guys HYDROGEN gas splitters means no EFIE or volo or any thing. Try Bill Williams cell , its underrated.

Ash

Comment

Thanks for the tip ashtweth. I was going to implement a wet cell but after researching bill williams's cell I can see the dry cell is the only way to go. Any links for reasonably priced materials, i.e. SS plates?

Comment

Dry Cell Location - Can it get wet?

Hello - I am installing my first Dry Cell HHO cell and can not afford to purchase a ss radiator or heat dissipater and was thinking of installing the cell itself in between the grill and bumper crash bar, protected from road debris with fine holed gutter screen backed by window screen. This would let through cooling air but no objects would be able to impact the cell. This is on a old 6.2L diesel chevy pickup.

My only concern is that when it rains water will also pass through, and I am wondering if this will cause shorts in the cell? It is ALOT of work to install the unit in this location (would be well worth it for the extra cooling on long trips) so I am wondering before I undertake the install if anyone knows ahead of time any information on this. THANKS MUCH - RICK

I actually bought this unit and did not make it myself a while back as I had a skill saw accident and was laid up a bit. It was going to set it up in conjunction with WVO until I stumbled across a you-tube video from Jetijs on plastic to oil conversion and now am completely focused on that as it is brilliant. I am in a hurry to set the truck up for running Jetijs plastic to fuel (still working on putting that together as well) and wanted the HHO unit (I have used and made the wet cell ss tube designed units in the past) and I also want to install a steam injection (not constantly on but at some later to be determined rate) to help reduce the need to get the fractioning temperatures exactly right.

Comment

hello-treehugrecycling@gmail.co. I am wondering why you would need a SS radiator or heat dissapater. In dry cell as well as wet cell construction heat is caused by over voltage across your plates, mesh whatever. Check your plate configuration. Anything over 2 volts across each plate is waste, it doesn't create any more hho it just heats up the cell. also the type and amount of electrolyte as well as plate spacing can control your voltage. experiment with this before installation. Additional neutral plates (in the right configuration) should solve any heat issues. I curious as to the design of your cell. Rain should not be able to enter the cell as they are sealed. If you do your due diligence before installation, ther are many sites that should give you a good idea of how your cell should be connected and the setup. The fact that it is a diesel engine doesn't matter as far as cell setup, location etc... It's the same as a gasoline engine. Of course I could be mistaken. If i am someone is welcome to correct me. NO HARD FEELINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by adam ant View Post
                  alright, maybe you can clarigy this. i have seen this argued amoung many different hydrogen experts.

what exactly is messing with the o2 sensor? if H-H-O is burned together it forms back into water... i do not think that an o2 sensor is designed to account for this... unless the water vapor is shorting out the o2 sensor.
                  it wouldnt be excess oxygen, because it is being recombined back to the hydrogen.

im not disputing the necessity of an EEFI, but just trying to understand exactly what is causing the increased voltage in the O2 sensor.

-bryan
                  The water is positivly charged.

Comment

Originally posted by Toborg View Post
                    The water is positivly charged.
                    Could explain more?

Funny to see this question, and to think 4 years later there is still no real good explanation for it.

Comment

In mention to the method of how an HHO booster has been reported
                      to work with a standard fuel delivery system...

With an fuel injected engine, you want the fuel as atomized as possible and delivered as close to the combustion chamber as possible. - lavod
                      Couldn't the use of an adjustable pressure valve coupled with a ring adapter leading to the air intake valve with nozzles on each side perpendicular with the axis of rotation on the valve itself, allow efficient distribution of fuel vapor into the combustion chamber?

Without the fuel injector system connected at all, the airfuel mix could
                      be adjusted with a short mechanical lever on the dash.

Having a plasma ignition seems like it would effect the fuel ratio of
                      an unmodified injector driven engine through more effectively transducing energy
                      into work.

Comment

The front throttle body, this eliminates the possibility of hydrogen ignited in the air intake vent assembly.
                        Availability of Women Leather Hobo Shoulder Bags is very important so that women can easily keep their important things in the bags. Some of the Leather Embossed Women handbags are exclusively available on the specific websites cwmalls.com and they are unique due to their style, material and quality.

Comment

Originally posted by cjw3579 View Post
                          Anything over 2 volts across each plate is waste
                          I think the figure is nearer to 1.7 volt. The rest goes as heat.

Check out the bible on this matter:
                          http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter10.pdf

Paul-R

Comment

Working...
                          X