X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarification

Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
    Aaron considers a Stan Meyers 'fuel cell' replication to include, not just the production of hydroxy with less energy input than the output provides (free energy), but also the means of combining it with nitrogen to produce a properly combustible equivalent to gasoline.
    iii) By only bringing up nitrogen, did Aaron, right from the beginning accept at face value that Jon had indeed been able to exceed conventional electrolysis with resonance? This implies that many others have at least claimed to achieve this, does it not?

I'd say "Aaron considers a Stan Meyer's replication to include". 'fuel cell' is one of those parts of the replication but there are different fuel cells that he developed and there is a chronology to Meyer's developments. His first fuel cells were simple flat plate electrolyzers with simple pulsed DC - that IS a water fuel cell.

I don't really accept anything Jon says at face value. I don't disagree that he has a resonant wfc setup the circuit should do as he claims. But beating Faraday is not a big deal. But you can beat Faraday 300% or even 500%, that isn't nearly enough to run a car just on that water gas. I did that years ago with self oscillating Bedini circuits. It isn't good for the circuit because without electrolytes, it isn't a low impedance load (put in place of charging battery). But you can split water with big radiant spikes and it will find resonance all by itself without PLL circuits, etc... However, the whole process can be done with capacitor discharge too or even plasma electrolysis using the plasma ignition systems.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Jon is gone. Having a problem with me is one thing, but lying about me and posting multiple threads and multiple posts throughout many threads saying the same thing over and over is not going to be tolerated.
      You mean you banned him from your forum?

Comment

[/INDENT]I'd say "Aaron considers a Stan Meyer's replication to include". 'fuel cell' is one of those parts of the replication but there are different fuel cells that he developed and there is a chronology to Meyer's developments. His first fuel cells were simple flat plate electrolyzers with simple pulsed DC - that IS a water fuel cell.

I don't really accept anything Jon says at face value. I don't disagree that he has a resonant wfc setup the circuit should do as he claims. But beating Faraday is not a big deal. But you can beat Faraday 300% or even 500%, that isn't nearly enough to run a car just on that water gas. I did that years ago with self oscillating Bedini circuits. It isn't good for the circuit because without electrolytes, it isn't a low impedance load (put in place of charging battery). But you can split water with big radiant spikes and it will find resonance all by itself without PLL circuits, etc... However, the whole process can be done with capacitor discharge too or even plasma electrolysis using the plasma ignition systems.
        Nice going ARON:
        Ban those that dont agree with you.
        You fired the first shot-so take your medicine like a man.

Quote: But beating Faraday is not a big deal. But you can beat Faraday 300% or even 500%,

So show us this wonerful setup that dose what you claim can be done.

Quote: I did that years ago with self oscillating Bedini circuits.

And we can see this where?

Here are the facts !ARON!
        You dont know how Stan's system worked,as i bet your still pumping gas into your car-along with every one else.
        So how is it you can jump on some one elses thread and wag on about nitrogen?
        The truth is-you dont like any one disagreeing with you-just like your good old mate UFO--That shouted out OU more times than he's had coffee with his breakfast.
        Kick out those that disagree.
        Your in it for the money,like ya mate PL with his !Perpetual reality crap!
        If it;s such a reality-why havnt either of you done it???

Fact is neither of you have any idea of what is reality and what is not.
        And you think you are that good that you have the right to ban those that dare defy what you have to say.

And no doubt you will ban me aswell,because i dare speak my mind.

No way to run a forum-baning those that dare be different to what you think should be.

I have a book for sale,it's called pinokio--only 7 buck;s

Comment

• Banned??

Ouch!!

So what did that accomplish?[long pause here to reflect...........]
          Proof is in the puddin !!

On another note
          5X Faraday?? wow seems like that would open a lot more doors than a car Door?

Please share this [or link to the book].
          Thx
          Chet
          Last edited by RAMSET; 03-10-2013, 02:58 PM.
          If you want to Change the world
          BE that change !!

Comment

• @tinman

Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
            Nice going ARON:
            Ban those that dont agree with you.
            Why don't you learn how to read before popping off at the mouth. And you should learn how to spell.

I said having an issue with me is one thing but when he fills up thread after thread with lies - that's not going to be tolerated. He thinks he has a point, I LEFT HIS POST IN FULL VIEW IN THE WATER FUEL SECRETS THREAD AND RESPONDED TO IT. He thinks he needs to post it over and over in half a dozen threads, which are completely off topic.

You're pulling the same garbage he did - manipulation - trying to make people think he is banned for disagreeing with me. If you even read everything posted, it's common sense that he went overboard with the insults and flooded a bunch of threads with garbage.
            Last edited by Aaron; 03-10-2013, 09:30 PM.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by stevie1001 View Post
              Hi Alex,

We are still waiting on your HOW DOES HE DO IT document that you promised years ago, btw.

For me, these links are always interesting. New knowledge is always welcome.
              Even if they do not explain Stan Meyers tech.
              But you know...ionization is my thing..

Ionizationx: a clean environment is a human right! - Index

plasma chemistry is really fascinating ....this the reason for my post as example see how to produce nitric acid from air and water with Birkeland-Eyde process:
              A chemistry from scratch article: | JennTech, Science from Scratch
              Birkeland-Eyde process for making nitric acid - YouTube

some informations on combustion chemistry of nitrogen :
              http://chemeng.mines.edu/groups/amde...onChapter2.pdf
              Last edited by wings; 03-11-2013, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• Aaron is correct. Jon even went as far as starting a thread for the intention of attacking Aaron personally.

These people are called "Shills". And yes, they are paid to post.

I Was a Paid Internet Shill: How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion and Debate | Conscious Life News

Read the link. It explains more than people like to know about the internet and it's commoners.

Comment

• Jon Abel

Originally posted by chainmailleman View Post
                  Aaron is correct. Jon even went as far as starting a thread for the intention of attacking Aaron personally.

These people are called "Shills". And yes, they are paid to post.
                  Thank you.

And for the record, I only called him a fraud AFTER he openly denounced that Meyer had ever discussed Nitrogen. He made a lot of outrageous claims regarding this then starting attacking me. He is 100% wrong in denouncing anything that I said because I proved it by putting one of the patents in my report and I posted multiple references openly in the water fuel secrets thread. Nothing that I said in regards to what I said Meyer said is debatable. It is spelled out in simple English for everyone to see. It is right out of his early patents that are right on the internet for anyone to see. Even after that, he still denied that there are any documents online where Meyer ever talked about Nitrogen.

He basically claimed to have seen everything Meyer did that is available online and by defending his position when it is blatantly right there in front of everyone because I pointed it out - that means he is making fraudulent claims and is therefore a fraud. And to maintain his position even after I posted Meyer's own words right in front of him and everyone else - that goes beyond fraud - it reveals something sick and twisted that goes even deeper.

And contrary to his claims, the initial step is not replicating the wfc with resonant circuits, the first step is to simply understand what Meyer did, which is what I said it is based on Meyer's own words.

Maybe 1 out of every x thousands of builders will ever be able to build the circuit for the WFC and get resonance. Most builders don't even own a scope. That is setting up the majority of experimenters for failure and it isn't even what Meyer started with.

But just about any builder should be able to pulse simple DC to a simple flat plate electrolysis cell just like Meyer did. And if someone can't build one, there are a plethora of simple dry cells that anyone can just buy on Ebay for a relatively low price. They produce HHO and that can be blended with recycled exhaust from a burner nozzle or an engine.

And contrary to all the naysayers beliefs that are completely rooted in ignorance, I DO have results to speak of and I'll post that in the Water Fuel Secrets thread right now.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Why don't you learn how to read before popping off at the mouth. And you should learn how to spell.

I said having an issue with me is one thing but when he fills up thread after thread with lies - that's not going to be tolerated. He thinks he has a point, I LEFT HIS POST IN FULL VIEW IN THE WATER FUEL SECRETS THREAD AND RESPONDED TO IT. He thinks he needs to post it over and over in half a dozen threads, which are completely off topic.

You're pulling the same garbage he did - manipulation - trying to make people think he is banned for disagreeing with me. If you even read everything posted, it's common sense that he went overboard with the insults and flooded a bunch of threads with garbage.
                    I should learn how to spell-Thats it?
                    There should be a commer between thing and but in your statment.(not so perfect yourself)
                    Forget about that,i wish to see this 300% faraday.
                    This would mean an MMW of 21.6-depending on which calculation you take as unity-7.1mmw or 7.2mmw?
                    A good clear video with accurate measurements would do just fine-for all to see.
                    I did read the whole post by the way,and i see exactly when the trouble started.
                    Your true colors are starting to shine throughout the FE forum's-you should go take a peak your self.
                    People have the right to post there findings without your intervention,just as much as others can make up there own mind as to what works best for them.
                    Did jon go to far-yea maybe,but it only takes a small flame to start a large fire.
                    The fact remains that you dont have all the answers Aron,or you vehicle would be running on water.
                    Your very first post on Jons thread-Quote: The only way Meyer is going to be replicated is if you're ionizing the air and diluting the HHO with it. That IS his "secret" to getting the thermal energy out of the fuel. It isn't debatable. Read ALL his patents - he spells it out.

It isnt debatable?
                    Once again you can see her that you think you know it all,when infact you realy dont know how Stan did it.
                    If you did,then like i said above-your vehicle would be running on water.
                    To tell some one that !it's not debatable! is just absolute rubbish when you dont have all the answers your self.
                    And then you wonder why Jon got all upset with you.

Wake up and smell the roses Aron-your not good enough to tell other's that some thing is not debatable when you are unable to achieve the results your self.

Comment

• And so dies anouther investigation into Myer's work

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      The only way Meyer is going to be replicated is if you're ionizing the air and diluting the HHO with it. That IS his "secret" to getting the thermal energy out of the fuel. It isn't debatable. Read ALL his patents - he spells it out.

You should have given him a chance to expand upon his investigations. Instead of slamming him on his first posting. A little encouragement. A little goading in the direction which you believe is correct.

Yes , your first post was rude, arrogant, and very emotional.

I applaud Jon for not lying down and taking your abuse. Admittedly he did get a bit creative. Than again you, Aaron, failed to see your part in this argument, considering yourself as correct and beyond reproach.

Nobody is perfect
                      People who ask questions, are the ones who will make this world better for us all.

Aaron, I ask you a question.
                      Have you become that over educated, self righteous, old guard establishment,
                      that we in the pursuit of new forms of knowledge , energy and health matters, are constantly butting our heads against?
                      Last edited by BobBrown; 03-11-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Was it necessary that Jon had to create a thread for the sole purpose of attacking an individual when a PM would have sufficed?

If Jon had not created that thread, I would not be posting now as this is a very grey area. However, he did create that thread.

So....for some reason even the best topics of interest on this forum cannot get me to post as much as I have over this drama.

I want you all to know that the world is watching. How do you think the world is going to view us when we can't even agree to disagree?

WE ALL LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF AMATEURS.

Comment

• @tinmanpower

Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
                          I should learn how to spell-Thats it?
                          There should be a commer between thing and but in your statment.(not so perfect yourself)
                          Forget about that,i wish to see this 300% faraday.
                          This would mean an MMW of 21.6-depending on which calculation you take as unity-7.1mmw or 7.2mmw?
                          A good clear video with accurate measurements would do just fine-for all to see.
                          I did read the whole post by the way,and i see exactly when the trouble started.
                          Your true colors are starting to shine throughout the FE forum's-you should go take a peak your self.
                          People have the right to post there findings without your intervention,just as much as others can make up there own mind as to what works best for them.
                          Did jon go to far-yea maybe,but it only takes a small flame to start a large fire.
                          The fact remains that you dont have all the answers Aron,or you vehicle would be running on water.
                          Your very first post on Jons thread-Quote: The only way Meyer is going to be replicated is if you're ionizing the air and diluting the HHO with it. That IS his "secret" to getting the thermal energy out of the fuel. It isn't debatable. Read ALL his patents - he spells it out.

It isnt debatable?
                          Once again you can see her that you think you know it all,when infact you realy dont know how Stan did it.
                          If you did,then like i said above-your vehicle would be running on water.
                          To tell some one that !it's not debatable! is just absolute rubbish when you dont have all the answers your self.
                          And then you wonder why Jon got all upset with you.

Wake up and smell the roses Aron-your not good enough to tell other's that some thing is not debatable when you are unable to achieve the results your self.
                          A "commer"??? That's comma! And I was referring to the fact that you can't even spell my name correctly!

And no, it is not debatable. It isn't my claim - it is what Stan Meyer is saying and the references I posted are HIS OWN WORDS. How is it debatable what he is saying when I spell it out word for word and give references? This is STAN MEYER saying it and I'm telling you what he is saying.

Abusing people by claiming "STAN MEYER REPLICATION" is misleading. And telling Jon the only way Stan Meyer is going to be replicated is by doing exactly what I said and it is based on Stan Meyer's own words. Why that eludes you is beyond me.

Without my intervention? Anyone coming here claiming they have "replicated" Stan Meyer had better be able to take some heat or get out of the kitchen. I've had my feet put to the fire plenty of times and I backed my claims just like I backed my claims again about the Stan Meyer documentation discussing NITROGEN contrary to Jon and Bussi's claims that it doesn't exist! And when I'm wrong, I admit and make corrections. I'm more interested in moving forward than defending my ego.

The ONLY expert on Stan Meyer is Stan and he is dead. So the ONLY authoritative opinion on how his technology worked are the documents he left behind such as the patents, etc... So knowing how his technology works is completely dependent on doing what he said he did in the patents, etc... Therefore, if there is any credibility to Stan Meyer's own claims, that means that we CAN know how his technology works by actually READING what he wrote and doing what he showed in the diagrams.

Contrary to Jon's claims that he read everything online about Stan Meyer - I actually DID read them. He has a degree in computers that he is so proud of but don't even know how to use a search engine. Or maybe he is already aware of all those patents revealing the nitrogen key and doesn't want anyone to know about them as you can see he tried to convince everyone the non-combustible gas is ARGON!??!

And because I did pay attention to what certain people told me coupled with the fact that I read these documents that Jon denies the existence of, I'm able to run a jet engine on 88-98% WATER. I'll know what the actual number is when I have a finer scale with accompanying needle valve.

Not 100%, but can you show me better by anyone who is trying to convince everyone that the initial step to replicating Stan Meyer is to build a WFC with resonant circuits? That's completely laughable! AND, I didn't even use ANY electrolysis cell at all! You don't know what my results are and you're telling everyone as if you know. You should find out first before you share Crow with Jon.

To summarize - you are as much of a manipulator as Jon is. Why? You're changing the context of what I said is not debatable - and what is NOT debatable is what Stan Meyer said - I proved it, therefore it is not debatable since you can read it in my Stan Meyer's own words.

I'm not talking about "debatable" in the sense that any ignoramus can come along and debate it just out of spite. I'm talking about debatable as in actually using some logic and authenticity to debate what I said. I posted what Meyer said and gave references so there you go - you cannot debate that I am 100% accurate and correct in every way, shape or form when it comes to whether or not Stan Meyer said what I said he said.

And please learn to use the return key to separate your paragraphs.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• @Bob

Originally posted by BobBrown View Post
                            You should have given him a chance to expand upon his investigations. Instead of slamming him on his first posting. A little encouragement. A little goading in the direction which you believe is correct.

Yes , your first post was rude, arrogant, and very emotional.

I applaud Jon for not lying down and taking your abuse. Admittedly he did get a bit creative. Than again you, Aaron, failed to see your part in this argument, considering yourself as correct and beyond reproach.

Nobody is perfect
                            People who ask questions, are the ones who will make this world better for us all.

Aaron, I ask you a question.
                            Have you become that over educated, self righteous, old guard establishment
                            that we in the pursuit of new forms of knowledge , energy and health matters, are constantly butting our heads against?
                            Bob,

It can be summarized in one famous quote: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof."

The title of his thread is Stan Meyer replication.

I agree with your approach that you suggest, but you appear to be selectively reading what you want to read. I apologized to Jon for "not being more diplomatic" and I told him I thought his work on the cell was much better than mine. So no, I haven't failed to see anything. I insisted he missed something big about Meyer and his response was to attack me, accuse me of being a paid misinformation agent or bot, etc... He was incapable of arguing the points and instead choose to attack me.

Your last paragraph is baffling. Pursuit of new forms of knowledge? First, there is nothing new about achieving resonance with a wfc. Second, what I shared about Nitrogen and Meyer is extremely new to MOST Stan Meyer fans. It is not me that is blocking anything - I'm not going to sit by and let people get abused by being misled into thinking that the initial step to replicating Stan Meyer is by building a resonant wfc. And if anyone is blocking knowledge - it was Jon's wholesale denial that Meyer ever discussed anything about Nitrogen while trying to convince everyone Meyer was talking about Argon.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by wings View Post
                              plasma chemistry is really fascinating ....this the reason for my post as example see how to produce nitric acid from air and water with Birkeland-Eyde process:
                              A chemistry from scratch article: | JennTech, Science from Scratch
                              Birkeland-Eyde process for making nitric acid - YouTube

some informations on combustion chemistry of nitrogen :
                              http://chemeng.mines.edu/groups/amde...onChapter2.pdf
                              the combustion of ammonia:
                              Catalytic oxidation of ammonia - YouTube

TOYOTA JIDOSHA KABUSHIKI KAISHA
                              Brevetto US20110265455 - AMMONIA BURNING INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE - Google Brevetti
                              Last edited by wings; 03-11-2013, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• It can be summarized in one famous quote: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary

Aaron
                                Some of us are not so good at spelling and prose,and I hope this is not some line that separates us?

There is another line that has separated us for quite some time,on one side
                                all is as it should be... on the other side ... we start with the What ifs??

You have a 5x Faraday is old news claim??

What if you share a bit of that ??

Thx
                                Chet
                                ps
                                I see the board cut off some of your quote to Bob

Aaron
                                Bob,

It can be summarized in one famous quote: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof."
                                Last edited by RAMSET; 03-11-2013, 01:28 PM.
                                If you want to Change the world
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X