Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Outer Tube Positive and inner tube Negative???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, Email Me The Information

Originally posted by ANTIQUER View Post
    You can go to MERLib.org or Waterfuelcell.org & read Meyers explanation of his water molecule fracturing process from his patent application; might answer your question. I also have a system designed by a 30 year automotive engineer based on Stan's work which I am currently assembling. It is complete with parts list, schematics, detailed instructions to build the unit & trouble-shoot & adj. it. Send me a pm & I'll E-mail it to you or anyone who is interested.
    Antiquer,

I would really appreciate if you email me the information at wilson.lugo@hotmail.com

Thanks for sharing!!!

Regards,
    Wonju
    Last edited by wonju; 06-15-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Why Outer Tube Positive and inner tube Negative???

Hi cabetcl

I'm currently trying to put together a circuit trying to replicate

Stan's WFC.

If you don't mind me asking.

Do you know why the Inner pipe is negative?

Do to the shape of the water molecule I would think it would be the

opposite, Positive inside.
      I have seen cells that use much less current connected in this manner. I don't know if it is the same for all cell construction but my very limited experience with HHO have thought me trying to reverse the connection polarity is sometime beneficial.

Hoping this is what you want to know.

Could I also have the plans please, send at minniemouse@linuxmail.org

Michel
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

Originally posted by ANTIQUER View Post
        You can go to MERLib.org or Waterfuelcell.org & read Meyers explanation of his water molecule fracturing process from his patent application; might answer your question. I also have a system designed by a 30 year automotive engineer based on Stan's work which I am currently assembling. It is complete with parts list, schematics, detailed instructions to build the unit & trouble-shoot & adj. it. Send me a pm & I'll E-mail it to you or anyone who is interested.
        Could someone, please, email me the schematics and document at wilson.lugo@@hotmail.com?

I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cabetcl View Post

Stan's WFC.

No can't be!! Working WFC cell use positive electrode outside!!

Stan Meyer isn't normal electrolisys or just an voltage cell as peoples think reading the wrong patents. The Voltage is just the medium for produce the right effect inside WFC cell. You need an right negative inner electrode for produce right effect. Positive is just an amplifier in Meyer process. All (free) plans that you can found on internet, including on waterfuelcell.org web site can't works. meyer use two different technologies , one for WFC and another for Injection system.. these are completely different because initially Meyer want produce gas consuming low power energy instead in the latest system Meyer process the water molecules (including air,etc..) directly for produce syntethic fuel.
          Last edited by tutanka; 11-27-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I was thinking this morning, in gold recovery they use soap to break the surface tension of water, they use jet dry it doesnt produce the foam, its a rinsing agent that breaks the surface tension.It must somehow stop the clustering of the water molecule not allowing it to form chains.
            might be worth a shot for you guys working with hho.

Appliance Zone - Product: Jet-Dry Dishwasher Rinse Agent - WX14X13142
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Hi guys last time I saw on youtube a guy named Fred and he was producing very well. He did experiments on resonance to tubes and showed the difference in production. The thing was that when the PWM hit resonance to tubes amperaged lowered dramatically and production increased.
              If I find his link I post it.
              Thanks

Comment

The plans can be found here: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Ap...inkTarget_5704 and many many more.

Comment

Why the tubes are what they are

Stanley Mayer was not using exactly the same principle, but he was close enough to the Joe Cell. The valance of a Joe Cell has been tested hundreds of times and proven. Why is it so? Don't know. Just is.

Comment

Originally posted by cabetcl View Post

Stan's WFC.

Hi.

May I suggest a possible answer to this question.
                    The inside diameter of the outer tube being greater than the outside diameter of the inner tube, then You have more surface for one of the gasses. H2O becomes H+H+O so Is the hydrogen going to the outer tube??

Please correct me if my thinking is wrong.

Robert
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Robert49 View Post
                      Hi.

May I suggest a possible answer to this question.
                      The inside diameter of the outer tube being greater than the outside diameter of the inner tube, then You have more surface for one of the gasses. H2O becomes H+H+O so Is the hydrogen going to the outer tube??

Please correct me if my thinking is wrong.

Robert
                      the central core is the electron emitter and the outer tube must be positive field for electron beam creation.. but this cell must use steam not water!!!! And for work this cell must be tuned .. you need variable high voltage and fixed frequency..

Comment

As Dr. Peter Lindemann explains in one of his videos (from 2001 iirc), Meyer WFC works on the principle of an electrolytic capacitor which produces gas by failure of pure water as the dielectric. Now, the answer can be learnt if we first try to understand the manufacturing method, working and failure models of an electrolytic capacitor. Also of note may be the capacitance formula which among other things depends on the surface area of the plates. Also in the manufacture of an electrolytic capacitor, one of the plates is supposed to have a coating on its inner surface and it is this coating which is in contact with the electrolyte between plates. There are videos available on all these subjects and I would like to recommend that people watch them, starting with Dr. Lindemann's video in which he describes the Meyer patent / working principle of the "Xogen" water fuel cell.

Of course I should mention that I haven't built or tried this method yet. I've instead built and used the amperage hog electrolysers, yes.

In any case, I am rather interested in learning how to safely and professionally separate, purify and store hydrogen and will be focusing only on this part now. Because with solar cells having become so cheap and within the grasp of everyone now the "required litres per minute" of HHO and its production method or being onboard a vehicle "on-demand" and sucking amperage out of the alternator is not really necessary.

Therefore the water car is a reality and available to construct for everyone pursuing HHO, regardless of if the Stan Meyer WFC working "secret" is known and employed or not.

Comments?

Comment

Guys I'm asking for your comments on my post above and the idea rejecting the compulsion of on-board / on-demand HHO generation to fuel and run a car. Pretty please?

May be hydrogen separation and storage is difficult to achieve for us self financed and amateur builders after all?

Whats your valuable input?

Comment

ionized nitrogen not high volume HHO

Originally posted by Quigon10101 View Post
                            Guys I'm asking for your comments on my post above and the idea rejecting the compulsion of on-board / on-demand HHO generation to fuel and run a car. Pretty please?

May be hydrogen separation and storage is difficult to achieve for us self financed and amateur builders after all?

Whats your valuable input?
                            You still need to produce HHO but I don't believe the goal is to produce a very high anomalous amount of HHO. I believe it is more about changing the quality of the fuel into something more beneficial - such as the modification of the HHO water gas with ionized nitrogen.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                            X