Stanley meyer the true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dambit View Post
    This is the very attitude that has held back our development for so long.

Why not post or publish your research and instructions and let others who have the money, do it on your behalf. You will then have your results and we could all benefit. Not just those who pay you money.

No offence intended, just my opinion.

Steve.
    You should have intended Offence. This is not Open source. Good luck. I hope everyone gets what they PAY FOR.

Comment

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
      If you want i can give this for now

Technology to use the heat lost by the engine to run the engine.

I found that you can use about 20x 100wpeltier modules connected in parallel assembled in your motor to your battery and use 2kwatts of power to generate h2 from water for free!!! really fuel saving.

All you need is to arrange the modules with a heat sync that can have water that goes inside the cell to cool it generating electricity that will later transform the water into h2 under normal electrolysis.

If you think about a normal engine burns gasoline and 75% of the energy becomes heat so you can use this heat as a source of electricity to make hydrogen and create more heat. As you see the efficiency becomes even more pronounced because heat generate heat over and over again.

you could also use more modules, you funds are the limit. if you buy 100 modules it costs 70 euros per module i guess. I guess you could double your mileage this way.

Easy and Clean
      Hope you liked
      You invited me to your thread telling me you would explain it all and you have not. You want money? Prove it. Provide evidence. or dont wast my time. Good luck with your funding just dont try and get me to look again....
      Dielectric Barrier Corona Discharge Resonant Driver
      High Voltage, High Frequency Power Supplies

Comment

Hi cpubrother read it well you will find all you need to know the base is all in this few posts even how is it connected and how to select inductance value for the transformer in relation to the resonant inductor if don want my data make the simulation for yourself is not impossible also it is easy all you need is the function generator an inductor and a capacitor and two ammeters. download it will be very good for you to understand.

here is a basic schematic you just put a inductor in parallel with the capacitor
        Last edited by sebosfato; 07-17-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

It will take 2-3 days to confirm my paypal account. I will make a donation after it is confirmed.

Originally posted by dambit View Post
          This is the very attitude that has held back our development for so long.

Why not post or publish your research and instructions and let others who have the money, do it on your behalf. You will then have your results and we could all benefit. Not just those who pay you money.

No offence intended, just my opinion.

Steve.
          It is only half correct. There are several reason why we should support him.

1/ Nothing is for fee, even free energy. We have put in countless time and effort to work on FE, not counting hundreds of years of scientific ridicule. Isn't that a high enough price we have to pay?

2/ By supporting him, we make good leading example that when someone put their research to the public domain, she or she get appreciated. Again, nothing is for free. We just gotta give first before recieve. This way, more and more will come forward to the public domain.

3/ Why would we want someone who has the resources to finish his research? He is more qualify than anyone who start from scratch, even if they're geniuses. Besides, he already devoted his time and effort for it, now he has to give up because he has to carry the load all by himself? I don't think so, let's not make this mistake again.

Everyone, please put your doubts aside and think for the future. If you do not have the resource, wish him best of luck. If you don't believe him, don't ridicule him. If you have extra resource and he is making sense to you, it's time to make things happens. The time is now.
          Last edited by quantumuppercut; 08-19-2009, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
            If you want i can give this for now

Technology to use the heat lost by the engine to run the engine.

I found that you can use about 20x 100wpeltier modules connected in parallel assembled in your motor to your battery and use 2kwatts of power to generate h2 from water for free!!! really fuel saving.

All you need is to arrange the modules with a heat sync that can have water that goes inside the cell to cool it generating electricity that will later transform the water into h2 under normal electrolysis.

If you think about a normal engine burns gasoline and 75% of the energy becomes heat so you can use this heat as a source of electricity to make hydrogen and create more heat. As you see the efficiency becomes even more pronounced because heat generate heat over and over again.

you could also use more modules, you funds are the limit. if you buy 100 modules it costs 70 euros per module i guess. I guess you could double your mileage this way.

Easy and Clean
            Hope you liked
            Very good post. Thanks for reminding us that losses are only losses when we let them flow away.
            I'd be surprised if we'll ever have <10kW Hydroxy producing devices suffient to power-on-demand a 100kW car engine. But if such a large part is heat, a sure waste to just heat up water and ambient air with it.

I can understand what others are saying about funding. With a friend who have some pretty clever industrial designs, I am in a similar position. I have all the money to set up his business, but he wants to do things his way. I just feel I'm the better businessman. What I've borrowed to him, he didn't manage to do anything useful with. I am still waiting for the smallest unit he promised me.

Let this forum be a change to let minds and wallets come together, and truely work together.

Name the device you've designed after yourself, the ones with money will surely respect that name, and use it forever. All inventors in open sourcing really have to win, is credits. Credits you WILL get. I always mention a Nobel prize. If you make a can running on hydroxy on demand, you WILL be nominated. The ones with money are not elegible.

Why not organize a one-week building camp. THe investos (assistant researchers, really), all promise to bring building materials as spec'd, and together with you, in someone's workshop, make it all happen. If it woks to satisfaction, you will be nominated for the Nobel Prize and many others. Having your name on a design that actually works, and you having the courage to show yourself with it, when you survive, will render you world famous. The big main named called after you will have a Tesla Alley runing of it, into a dead end. So to speak.

It is a bit unrealistic to expect others to pay for your future build. The world just doesn't work that way. If it had, I would not be on the grid right now. And, I would not have any money in my pocket :-)

I can bring EUR1000 if you can make this happen, and ready to take it to the next level. I'm into marketing and distribution, I get grey hairs of all these one-off machines that are supposed to work oh so well, and then the idea dies.

Keep fighting for the good cause!

Comment

Quantumuppercut I thank you a lot for understanding my position and to be interested in this i'm preparing some material to send to you and to our first donator by email with the simulations that are easy to change values and understand how it works. Than i prepared tonight a exel sheet for calculating the resonant frequency, primary minimum inductance, there you find also the impedance of the resonant tank voltage transformation current recirculating and many more calculation, like pll design calculation, component list and a diagram for building it, there are about 14 ics on it, and when things will be ready you can just connect a 2° part of the circuit that commands the acceleration. this will be a monostable circuit that takes the signal from the engine to create a min duty cycle for every injection cycle if you want. or you can just use it to create resonant condition on the tubes well is a very complete circuit.

I'm waiting your donation so as i can put together with first one and buy some diodes and more wire, as my capacitors are arriving within a week this week must be very productive.

Here i new information for all as i'm having feedback and interest:

The feedback circuit that makes the pll tune to the resonant tank is a small toroidal current transformer that have the wire that comes from inductor to the capacitor just passing inside of it, this way your feed back is the resonant current so it tunes to exactly the resonant frequency easily.

It works like a transformer but you must think on current transformation.

For example if you have 1 amp of recirculating current passing inside this little toroid it = to 1 turn
              So if you put 100 turns of wire the current thru the secondary will be 10ma if put a load resistor of 100 ohms you will have a voltage of +- 1 volt. This is an example.

Hope you enjoy

I would like to thanks also Cloxxki for the interest and i would like to say that if you would like to help too you are welcome you will have all the information i have until now and don't be afraid you will see i'm not going to seat on this as its already almost finished.
              I would like to buy a higher value capacitor like Information Unlimited actually i would like to make them to design a special values one thought. But it costs a lots as you can see. So i will first test with my vacuum capacitors and than with my ceramic capacitors that should arrive soon from china ...

When we have everything well designed will be very easy to make a one or two days day workshops constructing and installing units. As it will be much like assembly and go.

Once i found like the hydrostar manual i think i could make it again with the right parameters.

I would call it the infinity circuit

Comment

thank you guys for the donations this might be prove that what i'm talking makes sense right.

Thank you all

Comment

FRAUD !!! run away NOW!

DONT SEND THIS GUY ANYTHING...

UNLESS HE CAN PRODUCE A PHOTO OF A BUILT DEVICE OR A FILE THAT EXPLAINS THE CONNECTIONS IN MULTISIM OR EAGLE 5.6 CAD SOFTWARE...ALL THIS PERSON HAS EVER PRODUCED ON ANY PAGE ARE THIRD GRADE CARTOONS, PENCIL DRAWINGS THAT ARE BEGINNER STUFF. HIS EXPLANATIONS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN STAN MEYERS CELLS ARE COMPLETELY BACKWARDS AND WRONG.

P.S. STAN MEYER DID NOT USE ANY ELECTROLYTE
                  DID NOT USE ANY HUGE WIRES
                  DID NOT USE ANY HIGH CURRENTS
                  ETC. ETC.

EXAMPLE: PARALLEL RESONANT CIRCUIT HAVING VERY HIGH CURRENT?

THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF THE STANDARD EQUATION.

A PARALLEL RESONANT LC CIRCUIT HAS HIGH VOLTAGE AND ZERO CURRENT AT THE EXACT FREQUENCY...

THIS GUY IS A SHAM...READ HIS POSTS FOR COMEDY RELIEF WHEN YOU ARE IN A BAD MOOD
                  IF YOU WANT TO PROMOTE HIS NONSENSE, AT LEAST GET A WRITE OF FOR DONATING TO A COMEDY CHARITY OR SOMETHING... SHEESH, I CANT BELIEVE ALL YOU GUYS FALL FOR THIS NONSENSE!

SEBOSFATO...DID YOU SPEND AN ENTIRE 10 MINUTES READING STAN MEYERS PATENT?

I HAVE READ ALL HIS PATENTS AT LEAST 3 TIMES THROUGH. AND IT TOOK ALMOST 6 MONTHS TO FIGURE OUT HIS SPECIAL BACKYARD ENGINEERING TERMINOLOGY..THATS WHY I KNOW YOU ARE A FRAUD ...NOT TO MENTION BEING TRAINED FOR 6 YEARS AS AN ELECTRICIAN...BELIEVE ME WHEN I SEE THE SCRIBBLES YOU CALL ELECTRICAL DIAGRAMS I FALL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!

SHOW SOME REAL PROGRESS, AND USE LINKS TO WIKIPEDIA FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL FORMULAS... OR DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY?

HOW DO THE BIG BOYS SAY IT??? PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Comment

Oh boy
                    A Parallel Resonant circuit have almost infinite impedance at resonant frequency when it is charged this means when it is at its full state in the end is a tank circuit and works as its called it accumulates power. When it is fully charged you have a high circulating current between the components and the input current remains low.

This don't apply you have a Low Q factor counter parts like crap little capacitors or low Q inductors because you are not even resonating or filtering anything doesn't matter how much you studied study a little bit more...

You should read first about Resonance prior to post here this absurd that you have no current and most importantly in this arrogant way, i'm not going to offend you or say to you to don't post here. I just want you to read it all over again and understand what i'm saying.

You should also consider on deleting this post as you are completely wrong. And you could cause confusion here on the people heads.
                    I accept your excuses.

Oh i read meyer papers more than 1000's times including all his patents and every thing you can find about him and many others, stanley confused you intentionally
                    you need 1,24v 55 amps to split 18g of water but doesn't really matter what voltage you use.

Stanley said the true about the pll circuit about the vic but also aways considered the wfc a resonant cavity which is the same as resonant tank circuit. He also tell the true when he say you can use any water even salt water.

His electron extraction circuit the way he showed was also to stop the cell oscillation or limit cell output as it can become Self Sustained at high power density. With this condition you can have an endless source of electrical energy from water, air or whatever you want to destroy with your unite. Cold Fusion

Print it and read, and read it again if you didn't understand but is quite simple.
                    Last edited by sebosfato; 08-21-2009, 06:59 AM.

Comment

sebosfato,

I sent my donation yesterday, did you recieved it?

I do have comments about what TRON said and about current, voltage, resonance and all, but I gotta go to work soon.

Have fun guys

Comment

Yes, quantumuppercut I sent you an email this morning I thank you a lot. I'll wait for some donations while I expect some parts I ordered on ebay. Because I need to buy a very high rating capacitor high Q factor of higher value designed for the operating frequency predicted for the circuit. I believe it could cost another 2 or 3 thousand euros... yes

In advance I tell you guys I think that probably with only 40w or maybe 50w you could make a car work only on water with an efficiency of 1000x or with not much efficient system lets say about 10x you would need about 4kw of electricity witch is totally possible using peltier modules as I described. For the first minutes it uses the battery and than when the car is hot it charges the battery again. This design would occupy maybe 20 times less space. Anyway this are some guessing because i was calculating it to power a 50kw vehicle.

The parts will cost a lot... I hope you guys see my effort in this and send me more donations now is a question of money just that.

Until now i received a total of 140euros And i thank you all to have support my project.

I believe to produce something like this mass production it could cost like 5000 dollars price of mass production so the prototype for a car. About maybe 10 or 20 times more. I will prove the concept with my smaller design
                        It will have around 1000x efficiency but low output as i described 50 amps/hour for every 18g.

To run a car only on water with no difference performance than gasoline you must be able to transform 4 liters of water into h2 in one hour.

The gas processor is my next stop. I believe that the same transformation factor that makes water so efficient can occur also making a more powerful gas using little energy and lower counter parts and it will be done with the same circuit. Once i read a document from bruce perreault that say he created an ozone generator that at the same time it creates ozone it become a source of low voltage very high current. I believe its the same technology.

Comment

I hope that you will get more donation. A few days before you make this post, I was experimenting more about hydrogen splitting. The result clearly showed that splitting hydrogen depends on amps and not voltage. I just wonder how many people knows this because they all say SM have high voltage with no current. As I recall, he used about 10KV with 100mA. That's like 1000Watts. I see a guy idle his car with 5L/min drawing 40 amps from 12V battery. That's 480watts. Surely 1000watts can do more than idle.

Anyway, after I see you draw the same conlcusion from your experiment, I know I have more chances of being correct. Now thinking about it, everything is in the perimeter of Ohm's law. High voltage is the direct result of impede a strong current. Vice versa, high current is the result of shorting a high voltage. It is the same thing in resonant circuit and Tesla coil. The notion of high voltage low current needs revision.

My goal is not to make a car run on just hydrogen. I'm making simple cells drawing 10-15 amps from the alternator to pure water without special circuit. This is enough to increase fuel efficiency and save people's gas money. I hope this will raise the question and people interest about energy while earn some money from their saving.

Comment

Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                            I hope that you will get more donation. A few days before you make this post, I was experimenting more about hydrogen splitting. The result clearly showed that splitting hydrogen depends on amps and not voltage. I just wonder how many people knows this because they all say SM have high voltage with no current. As I recall, he used about 10KV with 100mA. That's like 1000Watts. I see a guy idle his car with 5L/min drawing 40 amps from 12V battery. That's 480watts. Surely 1000watts can do more than idle.

Anyway, after I see you draw the same conlcusion from your experiment, I know I have more chances of being correct. Now thinking about it, everything is in the perimeter of Ohm's law. High voltage is the direct result of impede a strong current. Vice versa, high current is the result of shorting a high voltage. It is the same thing in resonant circuit and Tesla coil. The notion of high voltage low current needs revision.

My goal is not to make a car run on just hydrogen. I'm making simple cells drawing 10-15 amps from the alternator to pure water without special circuit. This is enough to increase fuel efficiency and save people's gas money. I hope this will raise the question and people interest about energy while earn some money from their saving.
                            Hi Quantum Yes you got it. Is all about current and how to pass all the current needed thru the water with no power dissipation having ultra low voltage. The answer is High voltage.

Actually meyer used as he said 40w 40kv 1ma but needed at least 6000 amps recirculating and maybe 40kv this makes we think. To split 2 liters of water you need 6000 amps oh boy thats a lot of amps. But if you read about collision you will see that at this power density Mega watts of power recirculating, you have electron knocking against each other inside the water causing direct ionization releasing also photons so probably you don't need a 12000 amps capacitor to run a car if your electrodes and frequency of operation are the right.

Actually you don't need this circuitry to make it efficiently but if you put 120 plates in sequence and with the water inside each couple of plates isolated from each other you can get already 10x more efficient than Faraday the bastard (he aways knew it was possible). The problem is that this way you can produce very small amount of gas. you would need very very high surface area on the electrodes get ride of this. but would work. actually if you put 1200 plates you would have 100x more efficient. I'm considering you are using 12v.

Using the resonant circuit you don't need the series cell as it will transform the voltage depending only on the resistance of the water. V = R*I

Comment

Any comments?

Comment

What is your opinion on why we can't split water with AC? I think the reason is because once the water is split, it becomes a dipole.

Comment

Working...
                                X