set impedence:
    L=220 uh
    C= 68 nf
    R=183kohms
    F= 27khz
    with those perimeters it says the resonate frquency is 41.1khz
    Q unloaded is 3.22x10(6)
    with a bandwidth of 12 Khz
    it doesnt show an increase in amps but it shows the voltage going out the roof according to the resistance.
    Maybe that simulation program isnt the right kind of tool?
    I quoted that to ask what is differance between a loaded Q and an unloaded Q? Sorry to ask ....

Comment

another reason I ask is because of Stan's 1993 colorado statement at 48: 29

Comment

Actually i'm not sure why the values with that simulation remain that high. But the concept would be loaded Q to be the Q of the resonant circuit with a load connected to it.

About the film "another reason I ask is because of Stan's 1993 colorado statement at 48: 29" Stanley A. Meyer International Symposium On New Energy Colorado 1993

I didn't understood the relation to your question.

Comment

I need 20000 euros to finish my project and patent it please donate for those who really help me after i patent it i'll make a contract with them that is just keep the secret, and tell them how it works the right materials wavelengths how to arrange them and the rest of the calculation. Please donate i'm not joking here.

It have to do with Bruce perreaut. its the most i can do for now.

Comment

just another clue the cell (water or air) is equivalent to a negative resistance.

Comment

whats if its a possitive resistance lol

Comment

Hi new guy is because of the reaction that is happening in it I posted some info also on page 36 and 37 http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lained-37.html

You just read and you will notice what i'm talking about.

Comment

ok, can you tell me how the electronegatives of the H20 relate to seconadary turns?
                  Last edited by NewGuy; 09-04-2009, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Its because if you coil a wire around it and it have a electrolyte added to, it will develop eddy currents

If you have 100 turns (((o))) the water would be a shorted coil much like induction heating. the electrons from water molecule and atoms are forced to flow like the electrons in copper wire by transformer action.

Comment

well i look at that question and then look at figure 9 and count the turns on the coil d & e and say ..... hmm did he mean to put extra turn on that possitive side
                      Last edited by NewGuy; 09-04-2009, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NewGuy View Post
                        well i look at that question and then look at figure 9 and count the turns on the coil d & e and say ..... hmm did he mean to put extra turn on that possitive side
                        I really didn't understood what you mean. What question and what figure 9 are you talking about? Could you be more clear?

Comment

The resonant capacitor i bough to my project arrived broken so more time is going to take more untill i can test my setup.
                          in attachment the photo
                          Last edited by sebosfato; 07-17-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Patents

last edit....
                            Last edited by chasson321; 03-26-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Actually is the same process but as meyer didn't patent the right things as he was trying to protect his technology I can do it for sure.

Here I described the true you can clearly see I came up with a new way of thinking about how it works that is the true. So don't get sad if I say I want to patent it I just believe is my rights.

This way I can control this technology for the uses as safety as i can... People could construct bombs if they where up to do this with this technology if I patent it I could have a little control over it as I don't want this things to happen.

Comment

Hmmm...

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post

People could construct bombs if they where up to do this with this technology if I patent it I could have a little control over it as I don't want this things to happen.

Forgive me if I'm out of line here, but that statement is probably the most detrimental statement I've ever heard on this, or any other forum.

Here we all are trying to strive for a viable answer to the worlds energy woes and you go and say that.

Amazing.

If ever the collective authorities wanted a reason to shut us all down, that statement gave it to them.

Well done ********! (penishead!)
                                Last edited by rosco1; 09-05-2009, 12:41 PM. Reason: explaination of moderated comment, sorry, it had to be said.

Comment

Working...
                                X