Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Joe Cell] uploading my archive online

Hello Guys/Galls,

I got quite a numbers o videos on Joe Cell, most (maybe) you will still find online here and there, some i managed to actually save from the Internet's graveyard.
    One issue is that they are scattered all over the place, another issue is that most are of a terrible quality, i've actually managed to find in some cases some that are way better then what you can find doing a simple search.

It will take me some days to finish up, yeah there are many, not all of them, but all that i could find and Joe was actually the one doing the talking, i saved and are in the process of getting uploaded. I've just started and it will take several days due to the fact that i'm uploading them on odysee.com, hopefully they are out of the reach of the waves of censorship and other issues regarding data loss over time on the net. Also i'm afraid i will loose all this data over hdd failure witch is imminent at one point or the other.

The channel is:
    https://odysee.com/@TheVisitorV:7

Once i will finish i will let you know so perhaps if you have more videos that you want to add to this archive you will be able to in some way. Just trying to make things easy for everyone.

If you don't have a second hard drive consider just getting a 128 GB usb flash drive which you can buy for around $20 or less. That should cover any backup of your videos. Even a good Sandisk is available at that price point. Thanks for uploading all those.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      If you don't have a second hard drive consider just getting a 128 GB usb flash drive which you can buy for around $20 or less. That should cover any backup of your videos. Even a good Sandisk is available at that price point. Thanks for uploading all those.
      I have a number of devices to use in case i need to, thanks. Saving online will also give me access from other places as well as it will ensure the info will go on into the future for at least a while, in case i fail.

Uploaded a few more, but now i'm in a dilema, many clips got no begging/no end, some are fractured as they were uploaded back in the days when we had to split large files. I'll have to take some time and see how i can order them so they won't be completely random. Like i said, it will take several days.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVisitorV View Post
        Hello Guys/Galls,

I got quite a numbers o videos on Joe Cell, most (maybe) you will still find online here and there, some i managed to actually save from the Internet's graveyard.
        One issue is that they are scattered all over the place, another issue is that most are of a terrible quality, i've actually managed to find in some cases some that are way better then what you can find doing a simple search.

It will take me some days to finish up, yeah there are many, not all of them, but all that i could find and Joe was actually the one doing the talking, i saved and are in the process of getting uploaded. I've just started and it will take several days due to the fact that i'm uploading them on odysee.com, hopefully they are out of the reach of the waves of censorship and other issues regarding data loss over time on the net. Also i'm afraid i will loose all this data over hdd failure witch is imminent at one point or the other.

The channel is:
        https://odysee.com/@TheVisitorV:7

Once i will finish i will let you know so perhaps if you have more videos that you want to add to this archive you will be able to in some way. Just trying to make things easy for everyone.
        Awesome. I'm following.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Working...
        X