Stan Meyers Vic Simplified?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Meyers Vic Simplified?

Posted for u to check out is a experiment with a simplified attempt at stan meyers vic.
    I am not going to explain meyers work there`s plenty of info out there that does that better than i can, so it`s written for meyer boffins.

The picture is poor but should be clear.

This transformer was built to try out a theory i have to inhibit current based on meyers patents, with no way to build the pancake coils and align them it was a case of try it and see what happens.

It seems to work quite well, with a non biflar wound primary the current drawn thru a 2.2k resistor is 2.6uA and with a short circuit current only increases to 3uA, (there is no wfc in my circuit).The voltage remains with a short circuit.
    If u wind the primary all in the same direction the current when shorted goes to something like 46uA and the voltage on the scope drops to nothing, more like whats expected from a normal transformer.

The inductor is bifilar wound longways (non pancake) and not been tried with normal winding.
    The primary has been tried bifilar (.5mm with no wires crossing over each other) one layer and normal wound (.2mm)with similar results tho this needs better testing.
    The secondary is bifilar (.5mm) wound with one layer, not tried normal winding yet.

It would appear current is restricted by electrons trapped in magnetic fields from the primary winding.This would explain the low current when shorted and voltage remaining across the secondary. The short is from the diode to stans current inhibitor inductor.

The primary voltage is pulsed 12v at about .6A variable frequency, two p.s.u`s have blown up so can`t test higher currents
    The e.core transformer is 55mm by 60mm and choosen co`s its the biggest i could find in my junk box.

I have no idea where or even if my picture is going to appear.

joe2

B*llocks pic dont appear, keeps asking for a url to insert pic might appear as a attachment
    Attached Files
    Last edited by joe 2; 10-31-2010, 02:11 AM. Reason: cant get pic to appear

You may want to take a look at this picture, as referred from my article at Pes:
    Article:Free Electric Energy in Theory and Practice - PESWiki

Here he has wound all coils on one core, so IMHO you may just as well leave the secondary 52 out and attach the diode between the chokes. Then the resonating chokes are in balance and you don't need the wiper arm he shows in this picture:

In this picture, choke 62 is in series with the transformer secondary because of where he placed his diode, so this combination has a higher inductance than choke 56, which is why he needs the wiper arm to balance both halves out, IMHO.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

My transformer when shorted draws next to no current and the full voltage remains across the secondary. This is a simple attempt to prove how the primary is wound. Cannot build the actual vic yet i need access to workshop.

It`s not clear what you are trying to say, u seem to repeat info already been said on so many web pages before.

When shorting the output any idea`s why the voltage remains across the secondary?

Current increase when shorted is almost nothing, any ideas why?

joe 2

Comment

Working...
      X