Nuclear Endothermy through Brown Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuclear Endothermy through Brown Gas

Unlike the plastic "strikes" of neutrons in the nucleuses, protons "strike" elastically.

In definite nucleuses neutrons can release considerable potential energy. Protons, unlike them, cannot reach from once the zones of breach of nucleonic bonds.
    But the multiple "knocking" by the protons could allow the IN-BRINGING OF ENERGY for definite nucleuses. From the essence of the process it is seen that the multiple knocking cannot be used for avalanche-like exothermic process, which we have in the nuclear fission in the nuclear reactor.
    However, we can talk of a conveyer-like endothermic process.

To me personally, the rezoning of the protons in alloys through microwave electromagnetic fields (or magnetic flows) it appears to be problematic. By the injecting of fast hydrogen atom/ions with a Brown generator (I abstain from the popular concept) it is more likely to happen.

The rezoning of protons on definite tunnels we can implement through powerful magnetic field. Similar to the scanners with nuclear magnetic resonance. Naturally, the alloy ingredients are especially important for the resonance and the channeling of the vibrations.

The accelerating of the protons from the nozzle of the burner on the alloy will be through a Tesla High Voltage Generator.
    Brown gas is not HHO mixture in stehiometric quantities. It has a hydrogen surplus – about 10%. Thus, it is much safer.
    The disposal of oxygen from the dissociated water through a cryogenic technique is technically complex.
    I suggest adding of hydrogen, yielded from hydrocarbons – for instance el. discharges in grease. Hydrogen detaches easily from hydrocarbons. Its flow can be regulated according to the quantity dissociated waters and the needs of the NUCLEAR endothermy.

The hydrogen surplus will be of use for nuclear endothermic reactions, and the burning of the HHO will tip energy into the open energy pit.
    Otherwise, in this pit, air, earth or solar heat for obtaining the comfortable for the human electro energy may pour.

The space ships will have compact coolers for SNAP.

Originally posted by enarei View Post
    Unlike the plastic "strikes" of neutrons in the nucleuses, protons "strike" elastically.

In definite nucleuses........coolers for SNAP.
    Best regards Enarees Good stuff
    Racho :- Bg

Comment

Originally posted by RRR View Post
      Best regards Enarees Good stuff
      Racho :- Bg
      Hello, Racho! I don't see interest on the topic in this forum, and it's necessary things to be known by principle. And not only by a closed circle of people.

Comment

Unveiling the magic

Comment

Working...
        X