This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H2O Steam and Mist Spray test

Just showing that steam & sprayed misted water do not have the same burn properties as the cold fog or the fuel cell water or vapors. Steam & mist did lower flame temp & even extinguished the torch quickly.
    I think the fogger properties are very strange & need serious looking into.
    YouTube - H2O Steam and Mist Spray test

Comment

Originally Posted by gotoluc View Post
      Hi Aaron, please understand that I don't care about the patent, fame, claim or anything of the sort.
      You can all fight over this as you wish. I have nothing to hide and nothing to loose.

In the end, nothing belongs to anyone since all is one. When man comes to understand this simple truth, there will be only .
      As you say this person could very well be you. However, since I did not understand the drawing I did not keep it. I went on experimenting with basic electrical things I could understand at the time and eventually self tough myself to what I know now.

Sincerely

Luc
      Here's the original letter for this scrambled mess.

Hello Todd,

I do remember contacting a person some years back after seeing a spark video on YouTube. That person sent me a drawing which I did not understand at the time since I had no electronic knowledge.

As you say this person could very well be you. However, since I did not understand the drawing I did not keep it. I went on experimenting with basic electrical things I could understand at the time and eventually self tough myself to what I know now.

If you look at the amount of time from when you would of sent me your diagram you will find that I did nothing with spark circuits till about a year later. This is because I did not have a clue how they worked.

I would say about a year past and slowly gained a little knowledge. After June 25th, 2008 I started working on a experiment using a 12 volt DC to 120 volt AC inverter, automotive Ignition coil capacitors and diodes to try to find out how a a circuit of a member of Yahoo Group called: WaterFuel1978 user name: s1r9a9m9 claimed to have a 18HP one cylinder engine running on water. His YouTube video posted around June 25th, 2008 were demonstrating these components making the engine work on water but something was hidden in a container.

I connected together many of the above mentioned components in all kinds of ways and accidentally found a strong spark effect. After eliminating one components at the time to try to find what was enhancing the spark I found a basic circuit to which I first shared on June 27, 2008 at the Overunity Forum topic "URGENT! WATER AS FUEL DISCOVERY FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE"

The circuit was tested by many and one good circuit change was suggested. After making and testing the circuit change I update on July 13th, 2008.

Most of the above is documented in public forum. If you study it, you will find the information as above. I have stumbled on this effect and circuit on my own. It was also improved with the help of the forum participants as my electronic knowledge was still very basic at that time. As you can see the circuit is shown by illustrations of electronic components as I did not know how to do otherwise then.

I'm giving you these details to help you understand that I could not have taken what you shared with me if I could not understand it. Circuit schematics are still difficult for me to understand.

As for the Patent, I never wanted the fame of inventor or a Patent. Aquapulser are the ones that contacted me after they did their research by looking at the dates the information shared and felt I was the originator of the general effect and circuit even though they used a variation of my first shared circuit.

I had a look at your YouTube Chanel and I believe you would be an asset to the research. However, your approach is a little forceful and would have to be considered by all who are involve.

Sincerely

Luc
      Last edited by $um1; 04-13-2011, 05:33 AM.

Comment

I have a question for you guys, I was wondering if you considered one factor you could also explore and that is using ionized water (which gives you the posibility to vary the water ph) with the spark plug.

A water ionizer separates water into alkaline and acid fractions using a process known as electrolysis
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

water sparkplug

good morning Aaron

i found some high voltage components

can i ask you if the microwave diodes (12KV 0.5 A) are strong enough for the bridge rectifier. if not how many 1000v6A diodes has to use?

and also the microwave capacitor 2100v 1 microfarad can be used or not?

thanks in advance
          david

Comment

Originally posted by gmeast View Post
            Gee whiz,

I'm glad I left the thread. I never thought it would turn into THIS! I lowered my fuel consumption by more than 25% with my VEXUS Circuit and a little steam made from waste exhaust heat. I certainly hope people start posting about accomplishments rather than doing all this 'whateveritis'.

Greg
            Perusing through this thread I'm glad to see someone posting RESULTS too!

I read through Aaron's new site and he did show that increasing the spark gap only increased the effectiveness of the plasma 'ball'. Maybe you should play around with your spark gap and record your results?

To Aaron: Thanks for posting all your information. Your contribution was great. I know everyone is out there to make a buck, and I can understand that. I just hope your plans aren't like those of magniwork etc. (I'll trust that yours give very specific detail on how to build a working model)

You really caught my attention when you said someone was running was running a diesel engine with your system. It's also no wonder that the vehicle doesn't run properly though mainly because a diesel engine doesn't need the timing advance of a gasoline engine. I wouldn't be surprised if the plasma was actually cracking the diesel into a much simpler hydrocarbon and burning it that way though. If thats true then this circuit is simply amazing. It should be able to run at a minimum of 60mpg if that is the case as there is more energy in diesel fuel to begin with. But back to the rough running of the engine - diesel fuel is thicker than gasoline and therefore requires higher pressure to atomize properly. I believe that to be a big problem right there. One way to combat that would be to preheat the fuel to a minimum of 200F like the vegoil guys do. Injection pressures of 60 psi or so are just not enough to properly atomize the diesel.

Enough about diesel now. If this spark circuit can burn water and produce pressure to run an ICE then throw the 'fossil' fuels away. Who needs 'em?

By the way, does anyone know where to get high voltage diodes? Only microwaves or do TV's have them too? The forward voltage max needs to be 15kv right? Aren't those expensive diodes?

Comment

ionization

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              I have a question for you guys, I was wondering if you considered one factor you could also explore and that is using ionized water (which gives you the posibility to vary the water ph) with the spark plug.
              Hi MonsieurM,

Yes, this has been a consideration. It is in the ionization thread I believe.

Ionization plays a very important part of all of this in the right way.

The air can be ionized as well. If you can properly ionize the air to split
              molecular nitrogen into atomic nitrogen in the presence of water, then you
              can create ammonia nh3 on demand.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

diodes and cap

Originally posted by rambutan View Post
                good morning Aaron

i found some high voltage components

can i ask you if the microwave diodes (12KV 0.5 A) are strong enough for the bridge rectifier. if not how many 1000v6A diodes has to use?

and also the microwave capacitor 2100v 1 microfarad can be used or not?

thanks in advance
                david
                I apologize for answering late, but I only saw these today.

15-25 of the 1000v6A diodes in series is enough. 0.5A seems a little
                weak. 1A may be sufficient.

That cap could be used 1mf is a bit small in capacitance but you'd just
                have to try it if that is your low voltage source. I'd keep it to 4-500 volts
                or so for testing.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

plasma ignition

Originally posted by jtanguay View Post
                  Perusing through this thread I'm glad to see someone posting RESULTS too!

I read through Aaron's new site and he did show that increasing the spark gap only increased the effectiveness of the plasma 'ball'. Maybe you should play around with your spark gap and record your results?

To Aaron: Thanks for posting all your information. Your contribution was great. I know everyone is out there to make a buck, and I can understand that. I just hope your plans aren't like those of magniwork etc. (I'll trust that yours give very specific detail on how to build a working model)

You really caught my attention when you said someone was running was running a diesel engine with your system. It's also no wonder that the vehicle doesn't run properly though mainly because a diesel engine doesn't need the timing advance of a gasoline engine. I wouldn't be surprised if the plasma was actually cracking the diesel into a much simpler hydrocarbon and burning it that way though. If thats true then this circuit is simply amazing. It should be able to run at a minimum of 60mpg if that is the case as there is more energy in diesel fuel to begin with. But back to the rough running of the engine - diesel fuel is thicker than gasoline and therefore requires higher pressure to atomize properly. I believe that to be a big problem right there. One way to combat that would be to preheat the fuel to a minimum of 200F like the vegoil guys do. Injection pressures of 60 psi or so are just not enough to properly atomize the diesel.

Enough about diesel now. If this spark circuit can burn water and produce pressure to run an ICE then throw the 'fossil' fuels away. Who needs 'em?

By the way, does anyone know where to get high voltage diodes? Only microwaves or do TV's have them too? The forward voltage max needs to be 15kv right? Aren't those expensive diodes?
                  You can see more here:
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...sparkplug.html

Use this exact diode:
                  6A100 Taiwan Semiconductor Rectifiers
                  Put 15-25 in series and it is bulletproof for these experiments for the
                  most part.

I appreciate your comments, but I'm really not out to "make a buck". Many of
                  us earn our income by other ways and do this stuff as a hobby. For me,
                  it is not a hobby - I put out what I believe to be quality products and
                  yes, I show you exactly how to replicate the results.

In an engine, you'd want a smaller gap because under compression, it can
                  be too much to get the initiating spark to be sufficient to allow the low
                  voltage source to jump the gap.

With my single cap method, there is some advantage. The ultimate
                  is my single cap method with with a secondary power supply. Anyway,
                  using CDI or MSD to start with is going to be an advantage anyway when
                  using a larger gap but much bigger gaps aren't needed. What I showed
                  in some of my vids were just to show the effects. You can short out
                  your ignition coil if you have too big of a gap and the compression is too
                  much to let the spark jump.

By the way, magniwork and others associated those those people, I think
                  many are made by the same people, are not just bad plans, they are all
                  outright bogus scams to start with.

What I said about diesel is that someone was running a gasoline engine
                  on diesel using the plasma ignition - that is a HUGE testimony to the
                  power of the plasma ignition.

The diesel can atomize better at lower pressure with the proper application
                  of magnetic fluid conditioning on the fuel line.

The plasma ignition DOES produce pressure when burning water, however,
                  it then turns back into water reducing volume creating a vacuum so the
                  overall net power push is not much. But if using this ignition on gasoline
                  engine and introducing water injection, that gives a big difference.

You can get a 15kv diode at 1 amp for about $8 plus shipping, I'll
                  make those available - but in the meantime, I posted that mouser link
                  to the 6A100 diodes that will make a 6A diode string - about 35 cents
                  per diode X 15 = $5.25 + shipping, that is cheap.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    You can see more here:
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...sparkplug.html

Use this exact diode:
                    6A100 Taiwan Semiconductor Rectifiers
                    Put 15-25 in series and it is bulletproof for these experiments for the
                    most part.

With my single cap method, there is some advantage. The ultimate
                    is my single cap method with with a secondary power supply. Anyway,
                    using CDI or MSD to start with is going to be an advantage anyway when
                    using a larger gap but much bigger gaps aren't needed. What I showed
                    in some of my vids were just to show the effects. You can short out
                    your ignition coil if you have too big of a gap and the compression is too
                    much to let the spark jump.

By the way, magniwork and others associated those those people, I think
                    many are made by the same people, are not just bad plans, they are all
                    outright bogus scams to start with.

Hi Aaron,

Will you be doing some test results using the Plasma Jet Ignition with mixing water, or steam, or HHO, with gasoline?

Some tests showing gas savings would be great, since the price of oil has been rising lately and any savings would then pay for the plasma ignition in X amount of time, depending on yearly driving miles.

Keep up the good work!

cheers
                    Mike

Comment

plasma ignition tests

Hi Mike,

Greg showed that a long time ago - 43% increase in a VW bug.
                      He had the plasma ignition + steam injection with leaned out jets.

I've done quite a few tests myself but most are non-automotive applications.
                      I machined one engine from almost all scrap just to test some things out
                      and am happy with the results. More to come later.

Anyway, with fuel injection, might be a good idea to use an EFIE so the
                      gains won't be sabotaged.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Aaron

Hi MonsieurM,

Yes, this has been a consideration. It is in the ionization thread I believe.

Ionization plays a very important part of all of this in the right way.

The air can be ionized as well. If you can properly ionize the air to split
                        molecular nitrogen into atomic nitrogen in the presence of water, then you
                        can create ammonia nh3 on demand.
                        Thanks for the reply, but my suggestion is that there must be a sweet spot when you use the right ionized water(alkaline or acid) to obtain a larger amount of energetic discharge when you spray the said water on the plasma spark.

Comment

I'll probably buy your plans then. I don't mind helping out the cause. I just need plans because I still have quite a bit to learn.

Hmmm so under higher pressure the spark requires more energy to jump the gap but under less pressure it takes less energy? Makes sense now. So a vacuum spark gap would be ideal for spark gap experiments.

I'm huge into the diesel community and if magnetic fluid conditioning can increase the fuel atomization that is BIG! The problem on diesel engines is that the fuel rail is steel and the injection pressures are about 155 bar for turbo and 135 for non turbo (this is the old indirect injection) and about 250 bar or so for the TDI's and I think nearly 30k psi for the pump duse and about 20k or so for the common rail engines. The only reason for the high pressure is to properly atomize the fuel under the high compression. I suppose on a gasoline engine of at most 175 psi it would require less pressure to fully atomize but I wonder if there was a way to condition the diesel fuel going into my injection pump and if it would have any effect after it was injected through the system (it has to go quite a ways to get into the injectors).

The added compression also gives a big power boost. Diesels are perfect for natural gas conversions because of it.

I'm still very interested in getting a gasoline engine to run on diesel fuel.

I wonder if an MSD ignition type setup with multiple spark firings would be enough to eliminate the vacuum effect? I know from reading that Stan Meyer used an electron consumption device to hinder the hydrogen and oxygen atoms from stabilizing

I'll hold off for the 15kv diode. Maybe I can find some other diodes to experiment in the meantime.

Thanks!
                          Last edited by jtanguay; 05-01-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

@Aaron

Thanks for the reply, but my suggestion is that there must be a sweet spot when you use the right ionized water(alkaline or acid) to obtain a larger amount of energetic discharge when you spray the said water on the plasma spark.

Hmmm ionization! Now you're talking! So ionize the intake air going into the engine as well as the water being misted. That might be the secret to eliminate the vacuum effect from the plasma ignition of water.

Comment

this may help:

How it Works - Activeion

Comment

WOW! Thank you for that link! I definitely want to buy one of those now!

Edit: at $176.00 that's a bit pricey. I'll probably hold off, though I really do like the idea. Maybe I'll try making my own... lol

I've also found a good source for capacitors and high voltage diodes if anyone is interested.

Capacitors

Comment

Working...
                                X