Stan Meyer's patents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Meyer's patents

This is a very interesting video about Stan Meyer and his technology. Stan Meyers has claimed that he drove his water powered car and demonstrated it in front of cameras. He died suddenly, many people claiming that he was murdered.

The Key To Stanley Meyers Water Car, Gas Electrical Hydrogen Generator, Stan Meyer EPG | Stan Meyer | Water Fuel Cell

The Key To Stanley Meyers Water Car, Gas Electrical Hydrogen Generator, www.RWGresearch.com - YouTube

Stan Meyers talks about his invention:
    Stanley Meyer - 1992 Interview - YouTube

Comment

tube resonance length

Hi I am a newbie so if I hijacked someones thread I do apologise. I have a question. In most of the documentation on building a stan meyers type cell there is talk about tuning the pipe lengths. The suggestion is that the outer tube is shortened to match that on the inner. Well if one does basic vibration sums for a larger tube of the same material to have the same resonance frequency as a small diameter tube it need to be longer not shorter.

Furthermore most of the tuning methods do not sow the tubes especially Dr Cramtons one being held at the 22.4% nodal point therefore I conclude its not being matched correctly.

Furthermore the slot in the top buisness whilst it might be appropriate for tuning a organ pipe the method of matching advocated is akin to wind chimes and as the air is not being vibrated via a reed valve or similar its just not the same mechanism.

With the dave lawton circuit the biifillar coil is exciting both inner and out I would expect there needs to be close matching of their natural frequencies as the cell having capacitance there is an optimum inductance to create resonance at the dissociation frequency

With stans set up a far as I understand he has different inductance for the outer and inner tubes and I was thinking that maybe the slotting business was really just a tweak to the tube capacitance so it resonated with its own coil. In oter words he used two coils on for outer tube one for inner tube whereas Cramton and Lawton combine the inductance.

I have done some analysis and have created a spreadsheet. what I have found is one might want to have a shorter length tube on the outside if in fact the aim if to get the tubes and the water column to resonate at a fractional mode of the keeley dissociation frequency 42800 hz. Interestingly its near Mr Meyers' length and more interestingly not near most other peoples lengths. Well the ones I have seen so far. But though you can tune in air using a meter the outer and inner tubes are not at the same frequency.

And thoughts?

Comment

Try this site for stan meyer material. Russ and the guys there work very hard at replicating all stans tech.
        Forum « « RWGResearchRWGResearch

Comment

tube length

thanks for the feedback

the trouble is that when I go to the sources and those selling replica kits as best I can (sadly including Dave lawton) my questions are simply ignored.

I have a feeling that most replicators focus upon attempting to simply copy the patents and not actually look at the fundamental theory behind the work to unravel the mystery.

The reasoning behind my questions are because I spent £6k over a couple of years simply working on plate style electrolysis. I was foolish to think that most experts were actually that and found myself being led up many a poor performance blind alley so I decided that before building anything I would check some of the fundamentals first.

I also have a feeling that most so called experts havent actually built succesful systems.

Ironically it was a well known research group down under that directed me here again not even attempting to answer what I consider fairly basic questions.

Comment

Working...
          X