Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new year and no plasma ignition

Hi all
    By now i should be running my car on plasma ignition yes i bought the book,actually it was a birthday present from my daughter.Needless to say she has been elevated to favourite child status.
    I managed to under order on the diodes by the sum of 40 so i am kicking my self for being dopey.
    good news is they should be here in a few days.Mean while the street fire has been wired in and am just about to fit the spark plugs and take the car for a test run.
    the test vehicle is a 1991 fiat uno that came with an electronic ignition module fitted to the dizzy which i took off.
    Also plumbed in is my d18 which has served me well over the years but needs to be taken to the next level which is either to use a different carbie or remove the main jet and just run on idle as there is no air/fuel adjustment as such.

why does a good ufo use water ..... ?

salt water or fresh water or both ....

W

Comment

performance

Hi Bogof,

You may need to use an EFIE to get the results you want for that car.

Does it have OBDII? Not sure if obd2 is in cars as far back as 1991.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by willy96 View Post
        why does a good ufo use water ..... ?

salt water or fresh water or both ....

W
        waiting for a punch line willy

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Hi Bogof,

You may need to use an EFIE to get the results you want for that car.

Does it have OBDII? Not sure if obd2 is in cars as far back as 1991.
          No oxygen sensor or brain is fitted to the uno just the dizzy with the module thats why i bought the car.
          The advice given to d18 builders was to change the carb to a smaller one,a lawnmower carb with an inch bore was recommended.
          If the d18 is really an ammonia cell then you only need 5% petrol and 38% air according to my infomation.Also urene has an extra molecule of hydrogen and needs less voltage to pwer it,do you know if this is right.

Comment

Originally posted by bogof View Post
            I managed to under order on the diodes by the sum of 40 so i am kicking my self for being dopey.
            good news is they should be here in a few days.Mean while the street fire has been wired in and am just about to fit the spark plugs and take the car for a test run.
            Also plumbed in is my d18 which has served me well over the years but needs to be taken to the next level which is either to use a different carbie or remove the main jet and just run on idle as there is no air/fuel adjustment as such.
            Hi, would you please share your experience and results with plasma ignition? And what exactly is the d18? Thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by bogof View Post
              Hi all
              By now i should be running my car on plasma ignition yes i bought the book,actually it was a birthday present from my daughter.Needless to say she has been elevated to favourite child status.
              the test vehicle is a 1991 fiat uno that came with an electronic ignition module fitted to the dizzy which i took off.
              I guess the thing here is more commonly known as torsional Vibration which which is actually produce from inertia from pistons going the the cylinders and which makes the crankshaft reach its natural harmonic resonance which then leads to failure.

Comment

Working...
              X