X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plasma Ignition & water to hydronium fuel alternative

Howdy,

Just want to introduce myself.
    My interest in this forum is to learn how to make a plasma spark ignition, ways to isolate the electrical interference induced on electronics from non resistor spark plugs.

Also, I've been able to develop a way to convert H20 to H302, on demand, just before the site of injection into a combustion engine.

I'm hoping to create a experiment demonstrating the plasma ignition to show potential investors for further development.

I also have a experiment where I can make a fish aquarium of sea water, apply my technique to the water, then observe the salt settle to the bottom of the aquarium and be a very high salinity, with a cloudy band of 'brackish' water separating pure water above. I can measure the salinity above & below the cloudy band. Once this process is done, it lasts in the water for about 36 hours, and as time passes, the cloudy band of brackish water moves upward toward the top of the aquarium, until it eventually disappears. Once this happens, the salinity winds up back to my original mixture. I make the sea water at 1.026, just like the majority of the oceans in the world.

Once I've accomplished the first 2 experiments, I'm going to demonstrate how spraying a mist of the H3O2 at the top of the aquarium, directly on the spark plug & show how it can be used as a viable combustion fuel.

Hopefully this will lead to the financing necessary to put a fuel injected engine (GM 3100 or 3800) on a engine run stand, with a International dyno marine type on the run stand, in the back of my pickup. I need to use a Holley Terminator X ECU to optimize the tune, so electrical noise disrupting the computer is going to be an issue.

I am looking forward to as much guidance as possible, as I'm not real familiar with electric circuits, I'm a plumber by trade.

After much struggling, I finally got the plasma ignition to work, pictures & video to follow.
    Turns out, the white, points trigger, wire was making a bad connection at the MSD plug. I finally decided to use the magnetic pick up trigger (purple & green) to connect to the relay, and it works great now.

Comment

Here’s my test board.

The house light switch represents “key on”

the white rectangle thing is a LED strobe light controller, which represents vehicle distributor. It’s controlling a relay connected to the magnetic pickup on the MSD box.

surprisingly, when running, it only draws 2.4 to 2.8 amps. I would have thought it would be more.
      Last edited by theplummer; 07-23-2024, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Short video operating.

well, I tried to take a short video of it operating, but this site won’t recognize iPhone video.

Any solutions?

Comment

https://youtu.be/BdakEn92CaQ?feature=shared

Comment

Damn! I'm really struggling right now. I'm having a 'crisis of replication' thingy going on.

I can't seem to duplicate getting salt to separate from water, like I did before. Racking my brains trying to figure out what I'm either doing different, or not doing, that I did before.

I need this to replicate, to prove that I'm actually changing the structure of water, to prove the naysayers that 'Hydronium is a marketing scam', to quote Wikipedia. I agree there are lots of scammers that use this phrase, but I can assure you, I've been able to demonstrate it in the past, but for some reason, I'm unable to make it work the way it did before. This working hinges on me making the second video.

I do have another way to demonstrate the change in state of the water, but it's much less dramatic. It involves food coloring added to two samples. One treated, one untreated. If I did a video demonstrating this, would it be believable?

Comment

Working...
            X